Pictures For Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He had to admit it bothered him a little when Luke was touching and kissing me, but at the same time, he admitted to me he couldn't get enough of you either."

"We don't want to make it miserable for him, but I hope he'll learn to just go with it."

"I think he will. If you're available, let's plan on getting together this weekend."

"We wouldn't miss it, any special day, time, or place?"

"Until we can build a patio area with some privacy, I'd rather come there and I'd say Saturday some time."

"Sounds good, how about two or three? It'll be warmer than it was Saturday evening."

"Let's make it three."

Saturday finally arrived and Kay and Dana arrived just before three o'clock. Before they sat down Melody said, "Kay, would you help me with the drinks?" The two of them went inside and as they made iced tea, Melody asked her, "Anything special we should know?"

"You mean about Dana?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think so. We'll just have fun and see how it goes."

"Why don't we have you and Luke do something for pictures again, as a sort of a test?"

"Something like that."

"You know I'd like that. Let's start with just you and me and then invite Luke again. Then I'll go over by Dana."

"Let's see how it goes."

Chapter Twenty

After sipping their iced tea and talking for a bit, Kay said, "Luke, let's look at the pictures you took last weekend."

Luke got up saying, "I thought you'd never ask. I just happen to have our computer nearby." He quickly set it up and they turned their chairs toward the computer on the table. By the time they were done all four of them were getting restless.

Kay jumped up and said, "Let's do some more."

Melody joined her and asked, "You guys up for more?"

Luke laughed as he stood up and said, "I don't know about Dana, but I'm up in more ways than one." It wasn't long before the two women were down to their panties and then they took turns slipping a hand down the front of each other's panties while the cameras clicked away. After a few more poses Kay invited Luke to join them and with a few pictures taken that way, Melody slipped over to be with Dana.

She spoke softly saying, "I want to watch this with you for a minute if you don't mind."

"Of course not."

After watching Luke and Kay kiss and timidly touch each other Melody said, "Hey you two, one of you has too many clothes on."

Kay smiled and soon had Luke's shirt off and was working on his shorts when Melody put her arm around Dana and asked him, "You don't mind do you?"

He touched her right breast and said, "How can I complain with you so close to me?"

"Let's let them do whatever, and if it bothers you just say so and I'll step in."

"You worried about me?"

"Maybe a little, because this is all kind of new to you."

"You can say that again, but I think I'll be okay, especially with you next to me." When Melody saw Kay with her hands on Luke's underwear, she reached down between Dana's legs and felt his erection. Dana was torn between watching Kay and turning to Melody, but Kay won out as he felt Melody rub him and play with his zipper and belt. When he saw Luke's erection spring free his heart jumped, but with what Melody was doing to him, he stood still slowly submitting himself to whatever she wanted to do.

When she saw Dana put his camera down, she softly said, "Dana, would you take my panties off?" He turned to her, then abandoning what was going on between Luke and Kay for the moment, knelt in front of Melody. As he looked up at her, his hands went to her hips and slowing took her panties down and off. His face was now just inches from her sex and he could smell her sweet scent, so without another thought, he put his hands on her ass and leaned forward to kiss her between the legs. When he stood up, Melody got serious about his clothes and wasted no time getting him naked for her. The military life had kept him in excellent condition, and he felt solid to her as she ran her hands over him before kneeling in front of him to take him in her mouth. As her lips slid up and down his shaft, he chanced a glance toward Kay and saw that she had his cock in her hand as he fingered her and they kissed passionately.

Dana looked down at Melody just as she looked up at him and he pulled her up and kissed her deeply. Kay and Luke came up and said, "We're going inside where it's more comfortable." Melody and Dana followed them and they ended up in the living room where Dana laid Melody on her back on the floor before lying next to her to resume their kisses and their explorations. Every so often Dana would glance toward Kay and when he saw Luke's cock very close to her opening he felt that pang of jealousy again, but was determined to overcome it and also to make love to Melody. As he got on top of Melody he could see Luke ready to enter Kay out of the corner of his eye but he was more intent on his own little world now. It had been a long time coming, but at long last he put the head of his cock against Melody's wet opening and gently pushed and slid in until he could feel them joined at the pelvis. He felt Melody shudder with passion and mumble, "Oh God Dana honey, fuck me. I want you so much." Some time later Dana glanced over at the other two and saw Luke pumping into his wife and he matched Luke stroke for stroke as he pounded into his neighbor's passionate wife.

Dana lay on Melody and they shared a deep kiss before he told her, "Melody honey, you are fantastic and I can't get enough of you."

"I want more of you too, Dana." Their potential crisis was no longer an issue and their future as a foursome seemed assured.

The End

1...345678