Pictures For Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melody, be careful what you say."

"Kay, if it works out again like it did yesterday and you lose control with Luke, I'm okay with that, but I'll be close by to watch." Kay didn't say anything more. Was she prepared to be unfaithful to Dana? Would it bother her later if she and Luke made love? That was a hard question to think about objectively and come up with an answer.

"Melody, ever since our first photo session all I've thought about is doing more pictures, getting bolder, and...well, sex. I can't stop thinking about sex."

"That's understandable the way I see it."

The two of them returned to the kitchen and had some iced tea as they waited for Luke to return. Kay said, "One last thing before Luke comes home, Melody. If I become a pest or cause any problems whatsoever between you and Luke, I want you to promise you'll tell me right away."

"I promise Kay, but if anything, you've put some spark back into our lives. We were getting so bored, especially on the weekends."

"I've been like that for nine months now, so I know what you mean."

"I'm sure the three of us will burn out on this, at least to some degree, but let's have fun with it while we can."

"I'm with you."

Chapter Nine

When Luke came in he asked them, "Was I gone long enough?"

"Yes you were, honey. Did you buy a camera?"

"No, but I have one picked out. I want to think about it, but I'm sure I'll end up getting it. You two have fun while I was gone?"

"We sure did and you have to take a few more pictures of us later when the sun gets lower."

"Oh ,darn. Oh well, just for you two then."

"Phony."

"Can't fool you can I?"

"Not most of the time."

"So do you know what you two want?"

"I think so. I know Kay knows what she wants."

Melody gave her a knowing smile and Kay said, "I want some like you took of Melody last night. Plus, we figured a way to add something to it, and on top of that, I want you to take a few others of me at the end."

"Wow, that's a lot. Is there anything you want that doesn't involve the late afternoon sun?"

Melody looked at Kay and said, "I don't know. Kay, do you have something you want?"

"Melody, I..."

"It's up to you and what you're comfortable with Kay."

"Yes, I want to, but not just yet."

"Good, I'm glad. I'll make us some coffee then."

Luke had no idea what they were talking about, and it was obvious he wasn't supposed to know. He stood up and said, "While the coffee's brewing, I'm going to change and get comfortable." He went to the bedroom and once again slipped on loose shorts without underwear and a baggy tee shirt. Just because he didn't know what was going to happen, didn't mean he couldn't be prepared. He went back out and the two women were standing at the counter just pouring the coffee. Luke went over to Kay and gave her a warm hug as her hands slid under his tee shirt. "I need a hug sweetie."

"Mmm, I do too, and I like how yours feel, especially the one last night." She left her hands on his bare back as they stood as close as lovers.

"Now, that was a hug and kiss to remember."

Melody didn't pay them much obvious attention, but she didn't pour the coffee either. She was going to wait and see where this led. She couldn't understand why she liked seeing Kay and Luke be intimate. Most women would feel jealousy, and maybe even extreme jealousy, but instead she felt a stirring similar to what she felt with early foreplay. Her sexual desires were satisfied for the moment thanks to Kay and that made it even easier to let them have their fun. If she got as turned on watching them make love as she thought she would, she'd get another reward later anyway. Kay and Luke were looking at each other not sure what to do. He knew what he wanted to do, and she made it clear how she felt, but.... Melody stepped close to Luke and softly told him, "Honey would you just kiss the poor woman before you drive her and me crazy?" That cleared that up and the two of them kissed like they'd never kissed before. He kissed her as he had only kissed Melody in the heat of passion. Melody sat down fairly close, because she didn't want to miss anything, but she would stay silent unless poor Luke still didn't get the idea. When they stopped kissing they stayed close and Kay's hands were all over his bare back. One of Luke's hands went to her ass and the other to her breast as Kay's right hand moved between his legs. Melody could hear their breathing become more pronounced, and she knew without seeing it, Luke's cock was hard and seeping juice from the tip. Even though she was only slightly turned on at the moment, her hand wandered between her legs and she absentmindedly touched her newly shaved pussy through her slacks.

When Melody saw Luke's hands go to the buttons on Kay's blouse, she knew things would take care of themselves now. Kay managed to unbuckle his shorts and work the zipper down, but paused as she helped him remove her blouse and bra. Then she unhooked his shorts and let them drop to the floor. Melody was now staring at her husband's bare ass as he fondled her best friend. Now Melody was starting to get a little excited as she watched them. This was going to be even more exciting than she'd imagined it would be. Luke slowly helped her out of her shorts and panties before peeling off his tee shirt. The two of them were now nude, and Melody suddenly remembered the camera and started taking pictures of them as she heard Luke say, "I want to make love to you so much, Kay: Long intense love to you."

"I want you, Luke. I want you inside of me. I want you to fuck me, honey. I need your cock."

Luke kissed her again hard and deep and then said, "Let's go to the bedroom." They didn't even look at Melody now. They were totally involved with each other, and Melody only followed along to watch and take their picture. When they were lying next to each other, they kissed again and Melody took their picture. The two lovers were determined not to rush, in case this never happened again. After kissing, Luke moved down to suckle her breasts and Kay kept her hands on his back and the back of his head. Luke slowly laid a trail of kisses down her belly, paused at her belly button and then moved on down and Melody could almost feel what he was doing. She was so familiar with his moves that she could feel his lips as they came to her pussy. In a minute, he would be kissing her sex and then bathing her with his tongue. Kay's legs opened very wide and her pussy opened for him as Melody took yet more pictures of Luke's head between her legs. Then it was back up with the camera to get all of Kay and the upper half of Luke, as his head worked up and down and his tongue slowly tapped her clit and dove between her lips. Kay had her eyes closed and was moaning none too softly, as her world became the juncture between her pussy and his mouth.

Melody took a couple pictures of Kay's face as her passions grew. She could almost see in her face whenever Luke attacked her clit and she would take another photo. Luke moved back up and they kissed and teased each other some more. Melody got a picture of Luke's cock, balls and puckered anus from below as he was over her and they kissed yet again. Melody was getting very turned on by their display, and she was surprised at how long the two of them were lasting. She knew both of them were desperate to make love to each other.

When Luke finally moved to position himself at her entrance, she grabbed his cock to guide him into her. Melody got that shot, and then another as the tip of his cock touched her lips, and yet another as his head disappeared and her lips were spread and wrapped around his cock. Then his pelvis went down and she knew he was plunging deep into her

for the first time. Melody moved back up and caught Kay's face as she quickly went into her first small orgasm. Luke pulled back and Melody aimed the camera down Kay's torso and caught Luke's cock as it appeared all shiny with her juices and then disappeared again deep into her. Again and again, Luke pumped into her and Melody took some more of Kay's face catching her as she opened her eyes for a second and saw Melody standing there. Kay's face was the essence of passion, orgasms, and ecstasy: Just seeing her have such an intense experience, made this all worthwhile to her. Watching Luke's cock pump in and out of her was what she'd wanted to see right from the beginning. That was what she saw every time she thought about this happening.

Chapter Ten

Luke started pumping faster now. She got a shot of his face as he set his course for his orgasm and as she knew so well, he was determined to give Kay another very large orgasm before he stopped. His ass was bouncing up and down very fast and Kay was moaning and crying as his balls slapped against her ass and his cock head reached deeply into her. Melody could tell Luke was almost there, and at the last second, his ass went so fast it was almost a blur and Kay let out a cry as her orgasm exploded over her. Luke kept going, inspired by her soft cries of rapture until he started pumping his juices deep into her. After about three strokes, his continuing orgasm prevented him doing anything but pushing deep into her and holding that position. Melody was trying to watch and photograph at the same time, but watching them was the more important of the two. Maybe she would do better with the camera the next time. She already knew she wanted to see this again. When Luke finally looked at Melody, she took his picture again and smiled at him.

Luke collapsed next to Kay and the two of them lay there in their own moment of complete bliss. They had shared the ultimate experience and she'd watched the whole thing. What an emotionally charged time this all was for the three of them. Melody slipped out and left the two of them to recover. To her there was something special about that moment and she knew she couldn't be a part of that even if she wanted to be. They were the only two people in the world for those moments and she didn't even exist to them. She poured herself some coffee and sat down to think about what she'd just witnessed. It was so intense, she almost wished they could make love again just so she could watch them be consumed by each other. She had to be sure that Kay understood how she felt. Kay and Luke had to know she loved them both, and wanted to watch them together again, and maybe even again after that. She didn't care very much how often they made love, as long as she was there to watch them and Luke could still make love to her. That's what she had to tell them.

When the two of them finally appeared they were still nude since their clothes were still on the kitchen floor. Luke kissed Melody warmly, and brushed his hair back and with neither of them bothering to dress, he poured coffee for himself and Kay. The two of them sat down and stayed silent for a minute. Melody watched them with a smile and let them slowly return to the present. When Kay finally moved she got up and went to Melody to hug her as she cried with pleasure and appreciation. "Thank you Melody. I love you."

"I love you too, Kay. You were beautiful. Both of your were beautiful." Luke got up and went to Melody next and pulled her to her feet so he could hold her close.

She felt his nakedness that Kay had just felt and they hugged close as Luke said, "I love you, honey."

"I love you too, Luke." She looked at him with another smile and brushed his hair back for him. Lovemaking always made his hair go crazy like that.

With cups refilled, the duet seemed to be recovering nicely. They could talk about it later so Luke said, "We still have a good half an hour before the lighting gets really good. Do you two still want to go through with it?"

Melody smiled and said, "I certainly do, what about you, Kay?"

"Yes, I do too." Melody handed the camera to Luke and said, "Honey, you better put this on the computer before we go outside. Also how do you do the movie thing with it?"

"Just put it on this setting and push the button."

He showed her the spot on the dial and she said, "That's it?"

"That's it, then, push it again to stop it. Just remember, you can't record like you could with the old tape one. You'll run out of memory faster than with still photos."

"Okay."

"What do you want to video?"

"You two, the next time," they looked at her and then at each other, and smiled without saying anything more. Now they knew she really was okay with it and Kay knew she had to have Luke again one day soon since Melody approved so willingly. Dana could never know though.

Luke went in and washed up and Kay said she was going home to get her bikini and wash up and would be back in a few minutes. Melody put her bikini on and Luke came back still nude and put his arms around her. "Honey, I love you so much, thank you."

"You're welcome. But just for the record, I enjoyed it too. I don't know why, but I did. It was better than I imagined actually. Just save some for me too."

"I'll always want you."

"Was it as you thought it would be?"

"Kay is great in bed. Yes, it was everything I thought it would be, maybe just because it was new, I don't know, but it was really nice. Are you sure you're okay with us making love again?"

"Yes, and again and again, as long as I can watch, and as long as you and I make love too, you can make love to her as often as you like."

"You are an incredible woman, honey."

"Just keep thinking that and I'm happy."

"Guaranteed" Luke emptied the camera and asked her, "Should I get dressed or do you mind me like this?"

"You can stay just like that if you want to, I don't mind. That way Kay and I can watch you get hard again when we go outside."

"It's a pretty safe bet I will too."

Kay returned in her bikini and her robe and when she saw Luke was still nude she smiled and said, "I like the new you, Luke."

"Thanks. Are you ready to have your pictures taken?"

"Yes, let's go out." It felt a little strange to be naked outside, but he decided he liked it. This time Luke took their pictures individually and started at the beginning with them wearing their bikinis in the usual way. Then one by one, he took Kay's as her bra was unhooked, and then as one side of her bikini was undone, and he made sure he got a nice shot of her ass as it glowed in the evening sun. Then he did the same for Melody, before he went back to Kay, and took some of her with her bra off and draped over her arm as she put her fingers on her nipples. Then Kay said, "Luke take a few of me with my hands down too would you?"

"My pleasure."

Melody laughed and said, "We can see that already." Luke looked down and he had just the beginnings of an erection.

While Luke was taking Kay's picture, Melody put a patch of double faced tape on and stuck her bikini bottoms to it. Now when she unhooked the other side it would only fall so far showing all the way until the very top of her pussy lips were visible. Slightly more daring than she had planned on in the beginning. When Luke started to take Melody's picture again, she undid her bottoms and let them fall. Luke got hard as he

stared at his wife standing there with her bra dangling from her fingers and her bottoms nearly falling off. On top of that there was no hair where there had been yesterday. He didn't say anything at the moment, but took her picture as he kept saying, "God, are you sexy, I love this." His cock was at full attention and wouldn't change for some time to come. He made sure he got shots of her uncovered ass with the splash of color from her suit adding to the impact of the vision before him.

Kay was next and they went through the same routine and again Luke raved about how sexy she was too. Then Melody surprised him by removing her suit and standing there nude saying, "Kay and I want some like this too while the light is as good as it is." Now there was no doubt she had shaved herself clean and he loved it. He wanted to go down and taste her even more that usual now. He wanted to feel that smooth skin like he'd felt when he ate Kay a while ago. He took her picture and then did the same for Kay as she posed for him totally nude.

When he was done she said, "We'll have to wait and see if Dana ever sees these shots."

Melody said, "How much memory do you have left, Luke?"

"Not much."

"Go put in a fresh stick then would you?"

"Okay, be right back. Luke went inside and the women watched his cock bounce as he walked.

Chapter Eleven

Melody asked Kay, "How do you feel about some with us together nude, and doing things like hugging each other, or touching a breast, things like that."

"But not lovemaking."

"Right, just teasing, and especially teasing Luke, and maybe some day Dana."

"Sure. That should keep Luke hard."

"I'm sure it will."

"How far do we want to go, Melody?"

"I don't know, this is all new to me except for earlier today. We'll just make it up as we go."

"Melody?"

"Yes?"

"I'd like to watch you and Luke make love sometime."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I could take your picture, or a movie."

"I like that, and I'm sure Luke won't mind in the least."

"Good. I'm looking forward to it."

When Luke came back out he said, "We have about a half an hour of usable light left. I have no idea what you have in mind, so why don't you just do whatever and I'll start taking shots."

"Okay." The two of them hadn't even talked about how to start it, so after a few seconds of clumsiness, they hugged each other close and Luke started shooting as their breasts pressed into each other. Then without thinking they kissed, and Luke almost missed it because of his shock.

He recovered and said, "Try that again I may have missed it." They kissed again and then flushed as they looked at each other. Then Melody put Kay in front of her and she kissed her neck and Kay tipped her head back. Melody put one hand on Kay's breast and the other one went down until the tip of her finger touched at the top of her pussy. Luke wasn't about to miss anything now, and he got several more. The women traded places then, and did basically the same thing and Luke grabbed several more exposures.

The two women paused a minute while they thought, and then Melody bent over and sucked one of Kay's breasts as her hands went to Kay's hips. That really felt good to Kay and she could feel her heart speed up a little. Once again they traded places and Kay sucked on Melody's breast and let one hand go down and brush her pussy. They had decided they weren't going to go too far so Melody whispered to Kay, "Let's just do one more and then stop before we go too far. We can always do more another time."

"Okay." Melody knelt in the grass and with her hands on Kay's hips she got close and slid her hands around to Kay's ass and pulled her in until Melody was kissing her belly right next to her pussy. She was so close she could smell Kay's sex and wanted to go ahead and do more, but they had agreed, so instead she let a finger slip between her lips and then Melody tasted her that way instead. It was pleasant. Almost a neutral taste and she knew she was ready to try more sometime when it was just the two of them. She put her lips to Kay's belly button in an exaggerated kiss and then stood up. Kay knelt and did about the same thing and then Melody said, "Okay honey, that's all."

"I think that's a good thing. I'm not sure how much more I could have handled."

"We can see you were impressed."

"I can't find words that even come close to what I'm feeling."

Between watching Luke and Kay make love, having Kay bring her to orgasm earlier and then nearly making love to Kay as Luke watched, Melody was getting very excited. On top of that, the thought of her and Luke making love right after he had made love to Kay, appealed to her very much. Actually she was now wishing she could have made love to him right afterwards. Melody led them inside and almost immediately Melody kissed Luke passionately and he returned it in full measure. He put the camera down and the two of them held each other and kissed again. He knew from the way she was using her tongue to explore his mouth that she wanted to make love and he wanted her too. How Kay would figure in it he didn't know, but he didn't worry about that now and he took her to their bedroom where he had made love to Kay no more than an hour before.

123456...8