Pictures For Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody put her hand on his arm and said, "Dana, it was good to see you make it home and it's even better to really have you back with us again." Dana gave Melody a kiss on the cheek and said, "I have to tell you those photos you sent didn't do you justice."

It seemed really silly to Melody, but she felt a brief flush of color come to her cheeks when he said that and it reminded her that he'd seen her naked any number of times.

"Thank you, Dana."

"I hope my being home doesn't mean there will never be more of those pictures."

Kay was visibly relieved to hear Dana talk about their pictures, and quickly added, "I hope there will be a lot more of them."

"I do too, honey." When Melody and Luke went in from their evening with Dana and Kay, it didn't take them long to find their way to the bedroom and into bed. They lay there talking and teasing each other for a long time, but the talking became less and less of what they were doing. Melody was getting very turned on and when Luke's hand started to tease her anus, she said, "Remember what I said, I wanted us to try again?"

"Yes I do."

Her voice had a smoky quality to it as she said, "I think we'll be more successful this time." Melody stayed on her back and after Luke teased her some more to get here even more excited, he put lubricant on himself and her by slipping first one and then two fingers into her backside. When she'd adjusted to that he put her legs over his shoulders and put his cock against her ass hole. He didn't rush it, and made sure he kept her excited by playing with her pussy and clit. It wasn't long before he felt her relax and he slowly eased into her ass. She seemed to be handling it pretty well, and after a minute or two, he started slowly sliding his cock in and out of her as his thumb worked on her pussy and clit. Her voice was soft as she said, "Oh...oh yes, it doesn't hurt as much now... Yes honey, don't stop." Luke quickened his strokes a little and she continued with, "Oh...God...oh yes, do me, honey." Luke started to really slide deep into her and went faster as he felt her tightness overwhelming him and his climax building. He went still faster, and Melody's words were now just sounds as his thumb worked on her clit while his cock pumped deep into her ass.

When he said, "Oh honey, I'm close, baby. I'm going to...I'm going to shoot my cum into your ass." Moments later, he was grunting and doing his best to fill her

backside with his cum as he pushed her over the edge with his thumb. Both of them stayed still as she came down off of her high, and Luke stayed in her ass until he started to soften and then lay down next to her. She kissed him and said, "We did it, honey. We finally did it and I want to do it again soon."

Luke kissed her and asked, "What made you think it would work this time?"

"I've been practicing trying to learn how to relax."

"Well, you succeeded quite nicely, love."

Right after work the next day they made love again and afterwards she asked him, "Do you think you might have it in you after while to take me from behind again?"

"I'm quite sure I will. Why the sudden interest in that now?" "

I've wanted us to be able to do it for a long time and I really liked it."

It wasn't long before Luke was thoroughly enjoying eating his cleanly shaved wife and she was dancing on the edges of another orgasm. Luke paused long enough to use plenty of lube again, and once again put her legs over his shoulders before putting his cock head against her anal ring. He didn't try to relax her with his fingers this time, but took his time with his cock and soon was slowly sliding into her until he was as deep as he could go. He didn't wait too long before he was fucking her with abandon as he fingered her clit and she was getting louder as she said, "Oh...God...yes...fuck my ass...oh God...I...and then it was all mumbles as he pushed her into her orgasm as he let his finger relax, but his cock continued to hammer into her. He didn't think he could cum a second time, but her tight sphincter was too much for him and as he kept her orgasm going by pumping into her he came in her ass again before stopping. After resting, they took a shower together and she washed his cock as she kissed him.

Sunday afternoon Kay called and said, "We haven't had much of a chance to get together and get caught up. Are you two going to be home?"

"We'll be here, come on over." It was both Kay and Dana that appeared and the four of them gathered on the back deck. Luke disappeared and soon came back with iced tea.

Kay started with, "Dana and I have spent yesterday and this morning looking at all of our pictures."

Melody smiled and asked, "All of them?"

"All of them." Dana surprised everybody when he put his arm around Melody and kissed her before saying, "Both of you are too incredible for words, and Luke you were one lucky bastard."

Luke smiled and said, "Nobody knows that better than me." In one brief moment they knew that Dana not only enjoyed the photos, he seemed to approve of everything they had done.

Melody put her arm around Dana's waist and giving him a squeeze said, "Now tell me the truth. It didn't really take you a day and a half to look at our pictures did it?"

He kissed her and smiling said, "Well, the way we looked at them it did. Plus, we talked about the fact that you two want to keep posing, so we had to talk about that for a while too."

"You sure you don't mind?"

"You're kidding, right?"

Kay laughed and said, "Come on tell them, honey."

He smiled and said, "I bought a new camera last night. You know, just in case."

Melody gave him a nice kiss and told him, "A few more of those kisses and you won't have to wait long to test your new camera."

"Good."

Chapter Eighteen

The four of them talked a little more, and then Dana and Kay, left and a couple of hours later, Kay returned, so the two women disappeared and talked for a long time. Luke was in the kitchen when they reappeared and Kay gave Luke a big hug and a kiss. Luke kissed her again and said, "I've really missed your hugs and your kisses."

"I miss you too."

Melody said, "Kay told me that Dana hasn't seen the videos of the two of you making love. He isn't ready for anything beyond some teasing and some pictures yet, and I told her I was sure he needed time.

Kay added, "In spite of his denials, I think he's still working through the jealousy thing just a little bit. He seemed okay with me being naked with you two and so forth, but I don't think he's ready to see you and me together. "

"Some people just can't handle that, so we'll just have to wait and see. In the mean time, the four of us can still have some fun."

"I think so too."

Kay looked at Melody and continued, "He sure comments about you a lot."

"Really, that's nice to know."

Luke and Melody were glad when the workweek was finally over and celebrated by making love early in the evening. As they lay together afterward, Melody turned to him. "What do you think about Dana and his hesitance?"

"Oh, I think it's like Kay said, a little jealousy, but I have to wonder if he isn't just a little worried about being with you."

"Really why?"

"The thought came to me the other day that he might feel like an intruder in our little games."

Melody paused and then added, "That's silly."

"Not really. The three of us had a long time to get to where we are now."

"Luke, it only took us about two days to get comfortable with everything."

"He might take a little longer."

"But do you think he wants to...you know swap and be with me?"

"How did it seem when you two kissed?"

"He certainly seemed willing."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much."

"Then, I'll bet he did too, and will want more."

"You seem pretty sure."

"I could be wrong, but I don't think so. They spent a day and a half looking at pictures of me and Kay and making love, and you can bet he's thinking about what it would be like to be with you."

"Just like you did with Kay."

"Exactly."

Late Saturday morning, Melody called Kay and asked her, "Want to get together later?"

"We were just going to call you with the same question. How about five o'clock?"]

"Great, we can have a light dinner."

"What can I bring?"

"Not a thing." Kay whispered, "Dana will have his camera with him."

Melody smiled at the news and said, "Wonderful, I can't wait." After she hung up she found Luke and told him the news.

Like her he smiled and said, "Even if nothing much happens this time, that's a good sign."

"It sure is and I'll do what I can to warm him up."

"Then he doesn't stand a chance."

"You sweetheart."

When Kay and Dana arrived, Melody got a serious kiss from Dana and Kay kissed Luke like she hadn't in a long time. It was a great start to what they all hoped would be a fun evening together. Melody didn't want them bogged down with heavy food, so they took their time over a dinner of chef salad and fresh fruit. With that out of the way, Luke brought out his best wine and the four of them went to the patio. Luke raised his glass and offered, "To health, happiness, and fun evenings." The four of them drank to that and then a few other toasts before Luke refilled their glasses.

Melody knew the sun would be setting before long, so if they were going to take any pictures, it had to be soon. She picked up her glass and without warning, slipped between Dana's legs and sat in his lap. Automatically his hand went around her waist as he looked up and watched her take a mouthful of her wine and then kissed him deeply letting the wine slip into his mouth as they continued the kiss. Her hand went behind his head and pulled their lips together tightly, and his hand went up onto her back and his other hand went behind her and onto her butt pulling her close. It was as deep a kiss as Melody knew how to give and she could feel him responding to her.

Luke and Kay sat close to each other and watched the other two as they continued to kiss and let their hands explore a little. Melody leaned down and whispered in his ear and he said, "Yes, I want to."

Then she stood up and standing in front of him said, "Get your camera." When Kay heard that, she smiled but stayed where she was for the moment, anxious to see how well Dana did. With Dana standing in front of her Melody asked him, "What would you like me to do?" For a moment Dana was stumped. He hadn't considered the possibility that he could direct her actions.

"I...what would you like to do?"

"Whatever you'd like, let's try this for starters" and she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, gradually exposing more and more of her front and her tiny white lacy bra chosen for this moment. Dana's hands were a little shaky at first, but he took her picture and then he took another one and then another. When she finally had her blouse draped over her arm she looked into the camera and he took another one. This was all fairly tame to Melody, but at the same time it was very exciting knowing Dana was going to watch her undress for him, plus seeing him getting excited further excited her.

Dana stopped, and took a deep breath as he stared at her and she walked up to him. She kissed him lightly and asked, "Am I doing okay?"

"God yes, you're fantastic."

"Want to do some more?"

"If you don't mind."

"I'm having a great time. Should I just continue or do you have a request?"

"Would...would you mind taking your shorts off too?"

"I was hoping you'd say that." Dana was doing great and was just as excited as Luke had been that first day. She took a few steps backwards continuing to face Dana, and then started to unhook her shorts and lower the zipper in slow motion. Her little lace panties appeared, and as the zipper descended, her shorts opened up showing him more of her. She coyly turned her back and lowered her shorts showing just a small triangle of lacy white fabric and the top and then exposing her butt cheeks to him inch by inch. When she turned around she seemed almost nude to him. While this was going on, Kay and Luke had kissed a few times as they watched and then she whispered in his ear and got up heading toward Dana and Melody. When she was close to Melody, she put her arm around her waist and asked, "Can I join in too?"

"Sure, but you're a little over dressed."

"I can fix that." Dana was standing there like a statue, but he wasn't missing a thing. She looked at Dana giving him a chance to say something, but when he didn't, she started to undo her blouse too. Luke grabbed his camera and went over near Dana to take pictures too. When Kay's blouse was gone, she did the same as Melody and slowly peeled off her shorts too. As they stood there, Kay whispered, "Let me take your bra off and then you do mine, and then let's stop and let the poor guy rest and recover."

They embraced and kissed again and then Kay reached behind Melody and when she unhooked her bra Melody caught it with her arms. Then she slowly brought it forward, hiding her breasts until the last second as the two guys took their shots. Then it was Kay's turn, and they repeated the performance until the two of them were nude except for delicate lacy panties. The two women walked over to Dana and with one on each side of him kissed him and said, "Let's have some more wine."

He nodded and smiled and said, "I think I better have a lot of it."

Chapter Nineteen

The four of them sat close and were pretty quiet for a minute as Dana settled down. He couldn't stop staring at the women, but especially Melody. He finally turned to Luke and asked him, "How the hell did you survive all of that?"

"I didn't care if I didn't. I mean, if I didn't survive what better way to leave this world and if I survived, I would have memories to last a lifetime."

Melody kissed Dana letting her breasts brush his arm and then asked him, "Want to stop, or keep going?" Before he could answer Kay leaned over and kissed Luke pressing one breast into his arm while Dana watched. This was a good test before he answered Melody's question.

He watched closely, but then said softly, "Let's do some more."

The two women stepped onto the grass and whispered back and forth for several seconds and then Kay asked the guys, "Ready?"

Luke just smiled, but Dana nodded and mumbled, "Ready as I can be." Kay took one of Melody's breasts in her hand and they posed and then Melody held Kay's as their picture was taken.

They posed different ways back and forth until Kay said, "Dana, put your camera down and come join us for a minute." He didn't have to be asked again and was soon standing between two nearly naked women. Kay said something to him, and then the two women removed his shirt and pressed their breasts into him as they kissed his cheeks and Luke took their picture. Then they had Dana put his arms around them and take a breast in each hand for another picture. Then it was with Dana standing behind Melody with both of her breasts in his hands for yet another shot. Then it was time to see how Dana would do with Luke between them and Dana taking the pictures. On they went until Luke had touched, kissed, and held Kay's breasts, several different ways before they stopped.

Kay went over to Dana and whispered, "Doing okay, love?"

"I'm okay, but God, am I turned on."

"We all are, believe me. Do you want to stop now?"

"Not yet, unless you want to."

"Honey, it's like I said, I'll go as far as you want to go. I'm having a great time."

"Me too, but I'm exhausted."

"Luke said the same thing the first few days."

"I'm glad to hear that."

Kay went back over to Luke and Melody and said, "Let's do just a few more. He's doing great. Luke, would you take Melody's panties off and then mine?"

"I would be honored."

"Dana honey, you ready for a few more shots?"

"I hope so." Luke went to Melody first and standing behind her put his hands on the thin waistband of her panties pausing for effect. Then he started the slow downward movement until the top of her sex was visible, and then he paused again as he kissed her and touched her breasts. Then he went back to the panties and slid them down until Dana was seeing Melody totally nude for the first time. No sound came from Dana except the feverish clicking of the camera as he took shot after shot. Then Luke stepped behind Kay and paused again giving Dana ample time to stop the proceedings, and then did pretty much the same thing with her.

When he paused to kiss her and feel her breasts before removing her panties, he whispered, "I want you so much."

"I want you too, Luke." His hands returned to her panties and they were soon on the ground and she stepped out of them. Dana's wife was now totally nude in front of her neighbors and her husband for the first time, and she loved it. Then she whispered, "As much as I don't want to, we better stop for today. I want to see how well he handles this." Melody knew it was coming, but she still hoped for more.

"Call me later and let me know, okay?"

"I will." They rejoined Dana and after the two women gave him a firm kiss and having him feel their breasts once more, they dressed. It wasn't long after that when Dana and Kay went home and Luke and Melody were in the bedroom making hard passionate love.

It was late in the evening when Kay called and said, "He's asleep on the couch poor thing. I think we were too much for him."

"I take it everything is okay."

"Every thing is fine. We were so turned on when we got home we never made it to the bedroom."

"I know what you mean, we barely did. Do you think he'll be ready for more?"

"I'm pretty sure. I'll talk to him about it after he wakes up though."

"I don't think he lost his erection from the first time I kissed him until you two went home."

"You noticed it then."

"Are you kidding? I couldn't miss it and I want it."

"Call me the first of the week, okay?"

"I will. Give him a kiss for me."

Before they went to bed Sunday night, Luke checked their email and found one from Joe, an old friend from his days in the army who had moved to California not too long ago. He found Melody and said, "Come look at the email from Joe."

"Can't you just tell me about it?" He has a new girlfriend."

"That's wonderful. What does he say about her?"

"He says that naturally, she's cute just like you."

"He didn't either."

"Come read it for yourself."

"That sweetie, what else?"

"Let's see, just her measurements, what she's like in bed, you know the basics."

"Luke, you are so bad."

"Okay he didn't say much more. I'm replying and telling him we expect pictures and more details because we have to approve of her."

"Anything else from him?"

"Just that his job is going well and he wants to get back here to visit pretty soon."

"We should plan on going there one of these days. It would be nice to see him and see what it's like in California."

"Yeah, it would."

When Luke checked later, he found he and Melody had gotten an email from Joe that said, "Okay, here's a little more about Traci. We've been dating for about four months now and we're together almost constantly. She's my age, has a petite build, and great fun to be with. And okay, I'm sending you a couple of pictures of her. You will approve of her, of that, I have no doubt. Hope to hear from you soon."

Melody waited until Tuesday evening and then called Kay. When she answered Melody said, "How's our new photographer?"

"I'll bet he's looked at those pictures ten times so far."

"He handling it okay?"

1...345678