Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm ohhhh yea Jeff.... mmm fuck...." Ashley moans as she feels Jeff's warm load flow into her pussy. When Jeff pulls out, she looks back at him and smiles, "Mmm I should've... gone for a double dose of Hardy...." Ashley says with a wink.

"There's always later...." Jeff says with a smile, and Ashley licks her lips and laughs a bit as she nods her head. Jeff then exits the ring, leaving the 2005 WWE Diva Search Winner to recover from the fucking he just gave her.

On the other side of the ring, Melina is standing on the outside of the ring and is bent over the ring steps with Rob Van Dam standing behind her. "Dude... this is sweet..." RVD says as he plunges his large cock into Melina's hot wet dominant cunt.

"Ohhhhh god.... Just fuck me and don't talk!" Melina snaps and moans as RVD thrusts into her pussy slowly at first but he starts to steadily pick up the pace. Melina grits her teeth and grinds her hips a bit as she pushing back against the extremely high-flyer. RVD licks his lips as he places his hands on Melina's waist and starts fucking the dominant Diva as hard as he possibly can.

"Ohhhhh yesss.... Finally!" Melina moans as she shoves herself back against RVD as his balls hit against her ass every time he drives his cock into her hot tight pussy. RVD reaches around Melina and takes her tits with his hands as he bangs her with everything he's got.

"Ohhhhh shit.... Dude...." RVD groans as he starts to cum inside of Melina's hot dominant wet pussy.

Melina looks back over her shoulder at RVD and grits her teeth, "Fucking... loser.... You just went up in smoke!" Melina snaps at him as RVD pulls out of her pussy and he wipes some sweat off of his forehead.

"Dude... you got a real attitude problem...." RVD says as he starts to walk away from Melina to head to the back.

Melina stands up and grits her teeth as she lets out hellish primal scream "AAAASSSSSHOLE!" Melina yells at RVD as stomps her feet on the ground.

Back inside of the ring, Ashley Massaro is down on her knees in front of Carlito with her right hand wrapped around his cool cock and is stroking it rapidly before she wraps her hot lips around it. "Ohhhh yeah.... Now that's cool...." Carlito moans as he slides his hands through the Dirty Diva's blond hair. Ashley moans around his cock as she slurps and sucks on it as she presses her lips tighter on his meat. She bobs her heads up and down on his cock, slapping her tongue against every inch of it before lifting her head off his cock.

"Mmmm... Carlito... do something really cool and fuck me!" Ashley says with a wink as she lays down on her back in the middle of the ring. Carlito licks his lips and he quickly gets between Ashley's legs and plows his cock into Ashley's tight wet pussy and begins to fuck her with fast, hard thrusts. "Uhhhhh yeaah! Fuck me Carlito!"

Carlito licks his lips as he holds onto Ashley's hips as he pumps his cock in and out of her pussy as hard as he can. "Ahhhh uhhh damn... this is really cool...." Carlito moans as Ashley grinds herself against him and when Ashley arches her back, her large tits move. "Fuck... Carlito's... almost done..." Carlito grunts as he pulls his large cock out of Ashley's cunt and gets on top of her in order to push his cock between her large hot tits.

"Mmmmmm this is why I call myself... the Dirty Diva!" Ashley moans as she puts her hands on her tits and pumps them against Carlito's cock as she thrusts his meaty shaft between them.

"Ahhh uhhhh ohhh that's cool...." Carlito groans as Ashley uses her hot large tits to jerk his cock and soon his cock erupts, sending cum flying all over Ashley's face and tits. Ashley lets Carlito pulls his cock out from between her tits, and she quickly grabs it with her left hand and lifts her head up in order to wrap her lips around his dick again. Ashley sucks roughly on his cum spent cock, making sure to get every drop of his cum. When Ashley lets his cock go, Carlito nearly falls backward but he catches himself and stands up, "Shit... that was..."

Ashley cuts him off and licks her lips, "Cool... I know..." Ashley wipes her face with the back of her left hand, cleaning it of cum and sweat as she sits up on the wrestling mat.

On the other side of the ring, Rey Mysterio is sitting against the far-right turnbuckle as Melina lowers herself down onto him. Before she starts to move, she rips off Rey's sweaty mask and tosses it outside the ring, "Take that shit off!" Melina says as she grabs Rey's now un-masked head and pulls it between her large dominant tits. Melina then begins to grind her hips as she rocks on his cock while jerking Rey's head between her tits, having the Mexican stud run his tongue all over her tits. "Mmmmm yea... That's what an A-List star like me deserves!" Melina moans as she starts to bounce on his cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm... Fuck..." Rey's moans are muffled between Melina's large tits as the dominant Diva increases the tempo of her movements, riding him faster and harder. Rey reaches behind Melina and puts his hands on her ass, and Rey can feel her ass cheeks shake every time she slams herself down on his cock.

Melina jerks his head away from her tits and looks down at him, "You like that dominant pussy?!" Melina asks as she roughly moves her hips and squeezes Rey's throbbing cock with her pussy.

"Ahhhh ohhh fuck... it's...good..." Rey moans as he starts to cum inside of her hot pussy as Melina shows him that she knows how to work it. Melina smirks down at him as she feels every bit of Rey's cum enter her pussy.

Melina then gets off of his cock and licks her lips, "It's not good you dirty Mexican... it's dominant! Remember that!" Melina yells at him, before she tosses her sweat soaked hair back and moves away from the former World Heavyweight Champion.

"I hope you lose..." Rey says to her as he gets out of the ring, picks up his mask that Melina tossed out of the ring, then he starts to head towards the ramp in order to head to the back.

Ashley Massaro is now standing up and is bent over in front of Triple H who is roughly thrusting his large cock in and out of the 'Dirty Diva's' tight asshole. "Ahhhh I ammmmm-ahhhh the Game-ahhhh...." Triple H grunts as he holds onto Ashley's hips for leverage as Ashley pushes herself back against him.

"Mmmmmmm ohhhh I love games...." Ashley moans as she looks over her left shoulder at Triple H just before 'The King of Kings' slaps her left butt-cheek with his left hand. "Oooooo shit!" Ashley laughs and moans as Triple H keeps smacking her ass as he keeps thrusting his cock into her asshole.

"Ahhhhh uhhhh damn...." Triple H groans as he puts both of his hands Ashley's ass cheeks and presses them together so that her round firm butt cheeks are pressing against his cock. Triple H grits his teeth and drives his cock completely into Ashley's ass just before he starts to release his cum inside of her ass.

"Ohhhhh damn.... looks like the game is over...." Ashley laughs as she feels Triple H pull his cock out of her ass after dumping his load inside of her

"For now.... For now..." Triple H laughs as he composes himself before he heads out of the ring.

Ashley licks her lips and smirks as she gets an idea, "Hey Trips.... I got a few words for you...."

Triple H looks back at Ashley after he leaves the ring, "Yeah? What?"

Ashley smirks, "Fuck me again sometime!"

Triple H smiles and laughs, "Count on it..." Triple H says as he performs a quick crotch chop before heading up the ramp.

Meanwhile, on the other half of the ring, Melina is on all fours as Paul London slams his cock in and out of her hot, wet tight twat while the dominant Diva sucks off Brian Kendrick. London has his hands on both of Melina's thighs as she slams herself back against him, causing her ass to hit right against his waist. "Ahhhh... Ohhh shit... Fuck..." London grunts as he pounds Melina's pussy with his cock.

"Mmmmm oh man..." Kendrick moans as he closes his eyes and tilts his head back as Melina deep throats his entire shaft repeatedly. The young SmackDown Superstar tilts his head back and pulls on Melina's hair as he starts to cum inside of her mouth, "Ohhhh fuck me!" Kendrick groans as he shoots his load down Melina's throat.

"Mmmmmmm.... Hahaha..." Melina moans and laughs around Kendrick's dick as she keeps slamming herself back against Paul London.

"Ahhhh.... Ohhhh man..... fuck.... Man...." London looks over at Ashley who is busy sucking on the dick of Randy Orton and London groans, "Sorry... Ash.... I'm done...." London moans as his cock erupts with his warm sticky cum which flows deep inside of Melina's dominant pussy.

"Pathetic..." Melina laughs as she spits out Kendrick's cock and gets herself away from London, causing his cum spent cock to fall out of her pussy. Melina stands up and looks at both of Ashley's young studs and laughs, "A loser like her would associate with wastes of big cocks like you two... get out of my sight! I need REAL men...."

"Oh go fuck yourself...." Kendrick snaps at Melina as London pulls him out of the ring to head to the backstage area.

Meanwhile, Randy Orton has a wide smile on his face as Ashley bobs her head back and forth on his dick as she's slithering her tongue against every inch of his large shaft. "Ahhhhh ohhh yeah.... Suck that dick you slut...." Randy Orton groans as Ashley deep throats him and Randy pushes his cock deeper into her mouth. "Ahhh.... ohhh damn..." Randy groans as he holds onto Ashley's head for leverage as he pumps his cock in and out of Ashley's mouth.

"Mmmmmm ohhhhh mmmm..." Ashley moans around Randy Orton's 'legend killer' as she sucks and slurps on his hard dick, and she can feel Randy's cock throbbing wildly inside of her Masseducing mouth.

"Ahhh.... ohhh shit...." Randy Orton groans and he pulls his large throbbing cock out of Ashley mouth and wraps his left hand around it. With a few hard strokes, Randy's large cock starts to fire his warm cum onto Ashley's face.

"Mmmmm.... Yea.... One more for the Dirty Diva!" Ashley laughs as Randy Orton covers her face with his warm sticky cum. When Randy is done, Ashley traces her fingers over her own face to collect his cum and she sucks her fingers clean.

"Fuck... you're a Dirty Diva.... Keyword.... Dirty!" Randy says with a smirk as he starts to head out of the ring.

"Damn straight!" Ashley laughs as she gets up to her feet and she's quick to notice that only Johnny Nitro, John Cena, Edge and Matt Hardy are remaining. She glances at Melina who is taking a break as she glares at the Dirty Diva. "Getting tired Melina?" Ashley laughs.

"NO! I'm the most dominant Diva in the WWE.... I'll show you... and everyone else that too!" Melina yells at Ashley

"Oh put a sock in it..." Ashley says and then she laughs a bit, "Oh better yet... put one of their cocks in it!" Ashley says as she points at the final four men.

Melina smirks a bit, "Finally you say something worth saying... stupid bitch...." Melina then points at John Cena, Johnny Nitro, Edge and Matt Hardy "Get your asses in the ring! NOW! I'm gonna show this bitch I'm the most dominate Diva here in the WWE!"

"Geez... what a bitch...." Matt Hardy laughs as he and the other wrestlers climb into the ring and they all stand before Melina and Ashley who are still glaring at each other.

Ashley then smirks and heads right for Johnny Nitro, "Melina face it.... You're gonna lose big time!" Ashley says as she drops down to her knees in front of Nitro and grabs his rock hard cock, and then she slaps it against her large tits, "Mmmmm this is a nice cock...." Ashley says with a smirk.

"Thanks...." Nitro says as Melina gives him a glare while Ashley starts to lick and suck Johnny Nitro's large "A-List" cock. Ashley wraps her lips around his shaft and sloppily bobs her head up and down on it, giving the 'A-List' Superstar a hot, dirty blowjob the likes of which he's never experience. "Ahhhh ohhh shit.... Fuck...." Nitro groans.

"Oh big deal... any fucking whore can do that...." Melina says as he starts to approach Matt Hardy, "But a dominant Diva... knows how to please a man..." Melina says as she gets down in front of Matt Hardy. Melina grips Matt's shaft and takes it into her mouth and she begins to sensually bob her head on his cock. Melina looks up at Matt and smirks as she takes every inch of his cock past her lips.

"Ohhh.... God damn..." Matt Hardy groans as he puts his hands on Melina's head and moves his hips back and forth to thrust his shaft in and out of Melina's dominant mouth.

Ashley lifts her head off of the dick of Johnny Nitro and stands up, "Yo Cena... come over here and tap this ass...." Ashley says as she walks over to the corner turnbuckle and she leans forward against it and she spreads her feet apart and sticks her ass out.

"Damn.... straight up and dirty.... I like it...." John Cena says as he walks over and gets behind Ashley. He uses his strong hands to spread Ashley's ass cheeks apart and he pushes his large cock inside of her ass.

"Ohhhh yeah.... Mmmm.... Bang this Dirty Diva's hot ass...." Ashley moans as she braces herself against the corner turnbuckles the Doctor of Thuganomics pumps his cock in and out of her ass.

"Mmmm damn.... it's tight as fuck..." John Cena groans as he slams his cock with hard thrusts into Ashley's tight asshole, as the 2005 WWE Diva search Winner pushes herself back against John.

Melina grits her teeth, "Whatever.... I'm better than that dirty slut!" Melina says as she gets down onto all fours and looks over her shoulder at Edge. "Come on! Get Rated R on my dominant ass!" Melina yells.

Edge licks his teeth, "Sounds good to me...." Edge laughs as he gets down behind Melina and slams his rock hard Rated R cock into Melina's hot tight dominant ass. Edge instantly grabs hold of Melina's ass as he fiercely pounds Melina's ass.

"AHHH That's it! Fuck my dominant ass! Fuck it! Fuck it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out one of her vicious primal screams as she slams herself back against the Rated R Superstar as Edge pumps her ass with his cock without giving any sign of stopping.

Ashley is now on her back with her legs raised up and draped over the shoulders of Matt Hardy as the SmackDown stud deeply slams his cock in and out of her hot tight pussy. "Ohhhhh yesss Matt.... Mmmmm I like it like that.... ohhh baby...." Ashley moans as she presses her tits together with her hands as Matt speeds up the pace of his thrusts.

"Ahhhh ohhh fuck... damn.... you don't need any Mattitude adjustments...." Matt grunts as sweat drips down his face as he places his hands on Ashley's hot hips in order to pull her against him as he pumps his cock in and out of her pussy.

Melina is still down on all fours, but is now getting fucked by her 'A-List' Superstar boyfriend Johnny Nitro. As Nitro thrusts his cock in and out of her tight pussy, he smacks Melina's right ass cheek with his right hand, and it gets Melina to look back at him. Melina grits her teeth and moans, "YES! Smack my dominant ass! Smack it hard and fuck me harder!" Melina yells.

"Sure thing Mel..." Nitro says as he grabs the back of Melina's hair with his left hand and he jerks her head back every time he smacks her ass cheeks. Nitro keeps pistoning his large 'A-List' cock in and out of Melina's pussy, and Melina slams herself back against him in order to get Nitro to smack her ass and fuck her pussy with more force.

Edge is now on his back and Ashley is lowering herself down onto his thick cock. "Mmmmm ohhh yea.... This rocks!" Ashley moans as she flips her sweat soaked blond hair back as she begins to bounce on his cock as the Rated R Superstar reaches behind Ashley and grabs her hot ass as he looks at Ashley's large tits.

"Ohhhh fuck yea.... Ride that dick... mmmmm fuck you'd be a perfect Rated R Superslut!" Edge groans as he starts to smack Ashley's ass as she rides him like a wild cowgirl.

Meanwhile, Melina is now getting fucked in the ass by John Cena, "Mmmmm ohhh yeah.... Fuck that dominant ass!" Melina moans as she slams herself back against John Cena as the studdly multi-time WWE Champion slams his large cock into Melina's ass.

"Mmm.... You're a tough one..." John grunts as he grabs hold of Melina's waist as he starts to fuck her hot dominant ass even harder. Melina grits her teeth and nods her head in approval as John Cena keeps on fucking her with all of his strength.

Meanwhile, Ashley Massaro is down on her knees in front of Matt Hardy and is letting the studdly SmackDown Superstar shove his thick cock in and out of her mouth. Ashley closes her mouth around his thick prick and places her hands on his waist as she bobs her head back and forth along the length of his prick while Matt's balls smack against her chin. "Awww.... Ohhhh yeah Ash... keep that up and you're gonna get a dose of Mattitude...." Matt moans.

Johnny Nitro raises an eyebrow, "Hey... that is so 2003...." Nitro says as he shakes his head while getting behind Ashley. He kneels down and proceeds to slam his entire cock into her hot ass.

"Mmmm! Yes!" Ashley moans around Matt Hardy's dick as she closes her eyes. Ashley repositions herself so that she's down completely on all fours, allowing Nitro to have an easier time as he fucks her ass. Ashley pushes back roughly against Nitro as the "A-List" Superstar slaps her ass cheeks while he drills her. Matt Hardy has both of his hands on Ashley's head and is pulling on her blond hair while the Queen of Masseduction wraps her lips tighter around his meaty cock.

In the center of the ring, Edge is laying on his back while Melina bounces up and down on his stiff Rated R cock. "Ohhhhh yeah... You like that dominant pussy?!" Melina moans and breathes heavily as she places her hands down onto Edge's sweat covered abs as she slams her self down completely on his dick.

"God damn.... you're a real dominant slut aren't ya..." Edge groans and smirks as Melina fucks herself on his prick. The hot RAW Diva rocks back and forth on his prick with sharp movements, yanking his shaft with every movement she makes.

"Ohhhhh yeah! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream as she presses her hands down harder onto Edge's stomach as she rides his prick. Melina rides the Rated R Superstar like an expert as she tilts her head back, letting her sweat soaked hair hang down as Edge sits up slightly in order to swirl his tongue around her large, hot dominant tits.

Over by the far left corner of the ring, John Cena is leaning against the turnbuckle with Ashley in front of him. She has her right hand wrapped around his cock and is swirling her tongue around the head of his dick. "Mmmmm yeah.... Ohhhh yea..." John moans in pleasure as Ashley reaches for her large balls and starts stroking his balls as she takes his cock into her mouth. John grabs the back of Ashley's head and surprises her a bit by pushing her down all the way on his cock, "Suck that cock...." John groans.

Ashley smiles around his prick, "Mmmmm hmmmm...." Ashley replies with a moan around his cock, loving what he just did to her. The 2005 WWE Diva search Winner soon starts to suck on John Cena's big cock like a vacuum, using all of her strength to inhale John's dick, and has the multi-time WWE Champion thinking she's going to suck his cock right off of his body.

"Awww... ohhhh damn..." John moans as he feels Ashley pressing her lips tighter around his cock as he starts to thrust his shaft in and out of her mouth when Ashley starts to deep throat him. John licks his lips and he starts to slide his cock out of Ashley's mouth, and the 'Dirty Diva' looks up at him with a playful smirk.

"C'mon John.... Gotta keep on Bangin'!" Ashley says as she turns around and gets herself ready to be fucked doggystyle. John smiles and gets down behind her and slams his cock into Ashley's hot tight pussy, and Ashley moans loudly as John fucks her hot, wet cunt. "Ohhhh damn it! Keep going John! Fuck me with that big dick!"