Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt Hardy and Johnny Nitro are both now with Melina and fucking her in a standing sandwich position that has Matt fucking her hot dominant pussy while Nitro fucks her ass. Melina grits her teeth as she wraps her arms around Matt Hardy's neck and her legs around his waist as the two men seesaw fuck her hot dominant body, "AHHH YEA! FUCK ME!"

"Ohhh yea Melina! Show your dominance!" Nitro grunts as he slaps Melina ass with every thrust he delivers into her tight asshole. Melina grits her teeth and grinds herself against both men as she bounces on both of their huge cocks. Matt Hardy lowers his head and takes her large tits one at a time into his mouth and starts sucking on them

"Yesss! Suck those large tits! AHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina moans and screams as she feels Matt flick his tongue against each of her nipples depending on which of her large tits was in his warm mouth at any particular moment.

Ashley is laying on her back and feeling up her tits with her right hand and has her left hand down at her pussy, and she's fiercely pumping her fingers in and out of her cunt as Edge stands right in front of her with a big smirk on his face. "Mmmm you like watching a Dirty Diva?!" Ashley says as she raises her legs up and starts moving her feet against Edge's stiff cock.

"Ahhh fuck you're a dirty creative slut...." Edge moans and laughs a bit as the 2005 WWE Diva Search Winner keeps stroking his large cock with both of her feet.

"Oh I know it!" Ashley laughs as she lowers her legs and then gets up to her feet. She moves over towards the near-right turnbuckle and climbs up to the second turnbuckle and kneels on it in addition to leaning forward so that her large tits are pressing against the top turnbuckle. She looks over her right shoulder at Edge and smirks, "Come on!"

"Hold on... I'm coming..." Edge licks his teeth and he gets behind her as quickly as possible The Rated R Superstar steps on the bottom ring ropes so that he's high enough to slide his large Rated R cock into the hot pussy of the 'Dirty Diva.' Edge then grabs the back of Ashley's hair with his left hand and jerks her head back as he starts to fuck her on the turnbuckle.

"Ohhhhh yea! Fuck me hard!" Ashley moans as she grips the top ring ropes as Edge fucks her.

"Awww... fuck you're a dirty... fucking Diva...." Edge grunts as he keeps jerking Ashley's head backward every time he slams his thick Rated R dick into her hot wet Masseducing cunt.

John Cena is now laying down in the center of the ring as Melina finishes climbing on top of him in order to straddle his large cock with her dominating cunt. "Let me show you my dominance!" Melina smirks down at him as she starts bouncing up and down on his cock. Melina pulls on her own sweat soaked hair and her tits bounce wildly every time she slams down hard on his stiff cock.

"Awww.... Damn.... fuck you look good on top..." John replies with a smirk as he thrusts his cock up into Melina's tight pussy whenever she stops bouncing on his dick in order to grind her dominating pussy against his cock.

"Mmmmmm I deserve to be on top... ALWAYS!" Melina snaps back at him as she feels up her own hot, large firm tits as she rocks back and forth on John Cena's large stiff shaft. Edge and Matt Hardy both approach the self-proclaimed most dominant Diva and she instantly grabs both of their cocks and start stroking of them at the same time as starts to bounce against on John Cena's cock.

On the other side of the ring, Ashley Massaro is on her back with Johnny Nitro on top of her, pistoning his cock in and out of Ashley's tight cunt. "God... fuck.... Feels so damn hot..." Nitro groans as he fucks Ashley's pussy before he grabs her legs and starts pushing them up towards her head so that he can increase the amount of force he can put behind his thrusts.

"Ohhhh yesss! Fuck me good!" Ashley moans and licks her lips as Nitro keeps the steady rhythm of his thrusts. Each of Nitro's deep thrusts results in his balls smacking off of her ass. As Nitro is fucking Ashley, out in the empty seats of the arena, Joey Mercury, wearing a large blue-gray colored fur trench coat and black pants comes sprinting down the stairs that leads from the arena's concourse level. Mercury throws off his coat and strips off his pants as soon as he jumps over the ring barrier. Mercury quickly slides into the ring and Ashley spots him as Nitro continues to fuck her. "What... are you..."

"Time to declare the winner!" Mercury says as he pushes his cock into Ashley's open mouth, and the 'Dirty Diva' is stunned as Mercury lifts her head up in order to have her suck on his large thick shaft as he pumps his dick in and out of her mouth. Ashley moans around his cock, and she closes her eyes when she feels Mercury's balls brush against her face as she sucks his cock.

"Glad... you could make it Joey.... She's sucked enough dick... you gotta fuck her!" Nitro says as he pulls his cock out of Ashley's hot wet cunt and he lays down on the mat.

"Sounds good to me... I've been wanting to do some bangin' with Ashley for a while now!" Mercury says as Johnny Nitro lays on the wrestling mat a short distance away from the 'Dirty Diva'.

Ashley sits up a bit and looks at Joey Mercury and she smirks, "Is that so? Well... let's get to some bangin' then, cause I gotta win this!" Ashley says as Joey Mercury stands up. Ashley licks her lips and wraps her hand around his cock and strokes it a bit before lowering her mouth onto it. Ashley then starts to quickly bob her head back and forth on Mercury's cock.

"Ahhhhh ohhhh shit!" Joey Mercury moans as Ashley looks up at him with his dick deep inside of her mouth. The 'Dirty Diva' slaps her tongue against the bottom side of his cock, and Mercury's body tenses up as he feels the tip of Ashley's tongue lashing at the head of his cock every time she lifts her head up on his shaft. Ashley keeps her right hand wrapped around the base of his cock and she starts to stroke his shaft as she swirls her tongue around the large head of Mercury's prick.

Johnny Nitro smirks, "Fuck... hopefully that time off didn't drain ya Joey... she looks like she's gonna wear you out in no time...' Nitro laughs as he enjoys the display of Ashley sucking on Mercury's cock. Ashley slows down her bobbing a bit and lets go of Mercury's cock. Ashley then starts to lower her mouth further down on Mercury's cock and she goes down all the way until she completely deep throats Mercury's cock so that his balls are pressed against her chin.

"Ohhhhh god damn.... Ohhhh fuck.... She's got an A-List mouth...." Mercury groans as Ashley gives him a long, slow deep throat style blowjob that involves her quickly lifting her mouth up on Mercury's cock, then slowly lowering her mouth back down all the way back down on his cock. Ashley soon completely comes up on Mercury's dick and she lets it fall out of her 'Dirty Diva' mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck.... You gotta fuck me with that big dick..." Ashley says as she lays down in the middle of the ring and she lifts her legs up into the air. Joey Mercury licks his lips and he gets down with Ashley and he slides his large cock in Ashley's hot tight pussy. Mercury starts off with slow thrusts, but he soon picks up the pace as Ashley pushes herself against him.

"Ohhhh damn.... Ohhh fuck...." Joey Mercury groans as he fucks Ashley's pussy with a steady pace.

Ashley pulls on her sweaty soaked blonde hair as Mercury pounds her pussy. "Ohhhh yess.... Ohhhh fuck yesss!" Ashley moans as she lowers her legs down and wrapped them around Mercury's waist and she rolls Mercury over onto his back.

"Whoa... shit!" Mercury laughs as Ashley lifts herself off of his cock for a moment in order to adjust her position, and then she lowers herself down onto his cock. Ashley then starts to bounce up and down on Mercury's cock, and every time she rises upward on his cock, she goes high enough so that just the large tip of Mercury's cock is only in her pussy for a few seconds, before she slams herself back down sharply.

"Ohhhh yea.... Ohhh yeah.... Mmmmm...." Ashley moans as she jumps up and down on Mercury's cock. She throws her head back as she places her hands on Mercury's smooth chest as he rocks back and forth on his prick. Ashley leans forward as she remains on top of Mercury and she sticks her ass out. She looks over her shoulder at Johnny Nitro and she licks her lips, "Hey bud... you can join back in if you want.... Cause I wanna get really fucking dirty!"

Johnny Nitro smirks, "That's good to know...." Nitro says with a grin as he pushes his large fat cock into Ashley's hot tight asshole.

"Ohhhhh fuck yesss!" Ashley moans loudly as Nitro and Mercury thrusts their large fat hard cocks into Ashley's ass and pussy respectively. Ashley rocks back and forth on Mercury's cock and slams herself back against Nitro, as both men respond by slamming their meaty cocks deeper and harder into her tight asshole and wet pussy. "Ohhhh shit.... Fuck!" Ashley grits her teeth together as she throws her sweaty blond hair back as she starts to cum on Joey Mercury's large cock.

"HAHAHA! Melina wins!" Mercury groans as he lets Nitro know that Ashley has cummed all over his prick. Mercury then glances over at Melina and smirks at her as Melina strokes the large cock of Matt Hardy with her left hand.

Melina licks her lips and smirks arrogantly as Nitro pulls out of Ashley's ass, "I win bitch! I am the most dominant Diva in the WWE!" Melina laughs as Ashley lifts herself off of Mercury's thick cock, after Nitro pulls out of her hot, tight ass.

"Oh fuck you!" Ashley snaps, "Only reasons you won is because I had to deal with a fresh stud!" Ashley says as she points at Joey Mercury.

"Tough! Deal with it!" Melina laughs as she pumps Matt's cock even faster until the SmackDown Superstar starts to cum, spraying his load all over Melina's hot tits. Melina raises an eyebrow as she looks down at Matt's cum and then she looks up at him, then at Ashley, "Here! Take this loser with you, LOSER!" Melina laughs as she lets go of Matt's cum-spent cock.

Ashley grits her teeth, "You're going to get yours Melina... I swear it!" Ashley yells before she gets out of the ring, "I hate being cheated!" Ashley adds as Matt Hardy gets out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp with the 'Dirty Diva'. Ashley then looks at him and smirks, "But I love it when someone can make me feel better...."

Matt smirks a bit, "One dose of Mattitude and you'll be straight again...."

Back inside the ring, Melina is looking at John Cena, Edge and MNM with a grin on her face, "Mmmm boys.... I've proven I'm the most dominant Diva in the WWE... and now I'm going to dominant the best MEN of the WWE...." Melina laughs and licks her lips as she crosses her arms for a moment, then she points at John Cena, "And you're first!"

The hot, sweaty, muscular multi-time WWE Champion raises an eyebrow as Melina points at him, "Don't have to be pushy..." John says as he steps towards Melina who drops down to her knees.

"Shut up!" Melina screams as she wraps her hands around John's large, thick, hard cock and begins to stroke with her dominant hands. Melina licks her lips as she stares right at John's cock as she pumps it, and then she wraps her lips around his cock. Instantly, Melina begins bobbing her head along the length of John Cena's large cock and she slides her tongue against the bottom side of his cock.

"Aww damn.... whew.... Someone can't get enough dick...." John moans as Melina starts to deep throat his shaft while fondling his large balls with her left hands. As she presses her lips down against his cock, Melina squeezes John's balls before lifting her head off of his thick dick.

"You're gonna fuck me.... NOW!" Melina shouts at John before she moves herself to lay down in the middle of the ring. John rolls his eyes a bit as he gets down between Melina's legs after she spreads them apart.

"You're really pushing it...." John says to Melina as he pushes the head of his cock into her hot dominant pussy. John Cena then puts his hands on Melina's hips and pulls her towards him as he starts pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, which results in him pushing his shaft deeper and shaper into Melina's cunt each time.

"Ohhhhh yesss! Fuck that dominant twat!" Melina moans as puts her hands on her hot, sweat covered tits and firmly pinches her hard nipples as she feels John Cena's large cock moving in and out of her pussy at a steadily faster rate.

"Awww.... Ohh damn.... whew...." John grunts and moans as sweat continues to pour down his body as Melina wraps her legs around his waist. The hot WWE Superstar pauses for a moment to wipe his forehead of some sweat before resuming his thrusts, this time fucking Melina with harder, stiffer thrusts.

"Yessss! Like that! Fuck me like that! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream full of delight and pleasure as she feels John's cock slam deeper and harder into her pussy. She arches her back and pushes herself against him to feel each of John's thrusts from as many different angles as possible before she grits. "Stop.... STOP!" Melina shouts at John, who shortly thereafter comes to a complete stop and he pulls out of her pussy after Melina unwraps her legs from his waist. "Fuck my fucking sweet ass!" Melina says before she rolls over onto her hands and knees and sticks her hot ass right out at John.

"I'm surprised there's something about you that is sweet...." John says with a bit of a laugh as he places his hands on Melina's ass and gives her butt cheeks a firm squeeze, which gets Melina to look back over her right shoulder at him, and Melina gives him a very deadly glare. John smirks a bit as he grips his cock with his right hand and he uses his left hand to spread Melina's ass cheek apart before he pops his dick right into her asshole with a hard thrusts.

"Oooooh shit.... You bastard!" Melina moans and grits her teeth as her body jolts forward from John Cena's thrusts. John smirks as he places his hands on the sides of Melina's hips as he begins slamming his large cock in and out of Melina's ass. Melina groans and licks her pouty lips as she pushes herself back against John Cena, which helps him in getting his cock to be buried completely into her self-described fucking sweet ass.

"Ahhh.... someone's having fun...." John says with a grunt and a moan as he begins to quicken the pace of his movements, and each of his following thrusts are harder and faster than the ones the preceded them.

"Harder! Fuck me HARDER!" Melina moans as John pistons his large fat cock in and out of her ass with all the force he can gather. Melina pushes herself back against John as he manages to give her thrusts that are just a bit harder than what he was doing.

"Ahhhh.... Ahhhh ohhhh damn.... whew.... Fuck...." John Cena throws his head back and lets out a long groan as his cock starts to erupt inside of Melina's hot ass, and he fills her ass with his hot sticky cum as he continues to pump his cock in and out of her. The now near-exhausted multi-time WWE Champion slows down his thrusts and then pulls his cum-spent cock out of Melina's ass,

When John starts to stand up, the heavy breathing Melina turns around on her knees and grabs his spent cock with her right hand and licks his cock clean of all the cum that's covered on it. When she's finished she looks up at him and licks her lips, "You're.... Just the first...." Melina says as she lets go of his cock and arrogantly motions with her left hand for John to leave.

John Cena raises an eyebrow, "Okay.... Lay off the partying with Paris, K-Fed and the rest of the F-List.... You're embarrassing yourself like Britney..." John says as he heads to the side of the ring and leaves it to head to the back in order to take a long shower after an incredible performance.

Back in the ring, Melina licks her lips as she looks at Edge and MNM and she slides a hand through her sweat soaked hair before she locks her dominating eyes with the Rated R Superstar, "You.... Think you're all that don't you.... Just because you fucked some cheap tramp behind her boyfriend's back...." Melina says with smirk.

Edge licks his teeth, "Hey my babe is way better than you are.... She's an even bigger slut!"

Melina laughs, "Oh really.... If she's... better then me.... How come I'm here... and she's not?" Melina asks rhetorically as she uses her back and forth banter with Edge as away to give herself some time to recover. Melina sees Edge licking his teeth again, and she smirks, "Here... come lick this... it's better than your buck teeth!" Melina laughs as she lays on the ring and spreads her smooth sweaty legs in order to show the Rated R Superstar her hot, wet, hard fucked pussy.

Edge smirks, "I should've eliminated your ass earlier...." Edge laughs as he gets down with Melina and buries his face right against her hot, shaved cunt. Edge uses two fingers from his right hand to spread her pussy open so that he can stab his long Rated R tongue deep inside of her cunt.

"Ohhhhh yesss! EAT ME!" Melina moans as she grabs Edge's sweat damped blond hair as he eats her pussy as if it was a dish at an all night buffet dinner. As he continues moving his tongue all over her cunt, Edge pushes two fingers from his left hand into Melina's pussy and starts pumping them in and out of her swiftly. Melina grits her teeth as she pushes her hot wet cunt against Edge's face and fingers, "Ahhhh yea.... YES AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream, this time one of frustration as Edge jerks his head up from her pussy.

Edge licks his teeth and grins, "Time to get Rated R.... again!" Edge laughs as he wipes his mouth. The Rated R Superstar rolls Melina onto her left side and raises her right leg so that her foot is pointing upwards to the high ceiling of the arena. Edge then straddles her left leg and gets himself positioned close to Melina's hot cunt in order to shove his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Melina moans and closes her eyes as Edge leans her raised right leg against him just as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. Melina licks her lips back and forth with her tongue as she feels Edge's balls slide against her left leg every time the Rated R Superstar pumps his cock into her.

"Yeah.... I'm too much man for you aren't I!" Edge laughs as he reaches for Melina's ass with his left hand and he sticks two fingers into her asshole. Melina grits her teeth and twists her body slightly so that she's in more of an angle and is now using her left arm for support as she feels Edge's cock being driven in and out of her

"No man.... Is too much for me!" Melina snaps at Edge as she closes her eyes and moves her hips as best she can in order to push herself against the Rated R Superstar as he fucks both her pussy and ass at the same time. Just when Melina is adapting at pushing against him, Edge pulls his thick Rated R cock out of her tight dominating pussy and then lays down on the mat. Melina gives Edge an evil glare as Edge lick his lips and laughs.

"Didn't you say something about dominating the best in the WWE.... Just try it with the Rated R Superstar!" Edge says with a perverted grin.

Melina grits her teeth as she gets to her feet. She looks at Edge, and then at Mercury and Nitro who are leaning against opposite turnbuckles as they watch the hot 'A-List' Diva. Melina smirks a bit and then moves to stand over Edge, "You're not what I'd call an A- List star.... You're second rate!" Melina laughs as she lowers herself down onto Edge's cock, which fills up her hot dominating pussy completely. Melina licks her lips and places her hands on Edge's sweaty chest and she begins to rock back and forth on his dick.

"Ahhhh... bullshit!" Edge groans as he puts his hands on Melina's hips as she begins to bounce up and down on his dick. The Rated R Superstar thrusts his prick up into Melina's pussy as she slams down roughly on his cock.