All Comments on 'Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 03'

by jjsharshaw

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We Want A THREESOME

With the twists and turns of this last chapter you must continue to the very end

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, more, more...

OMG! I usually don't get into the BDSM stories, but I can't get enough of this one. Can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Continue

Continue! Laura needs to be trained and punished. So does Julie, especially hard.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Another Chapter (or two), please

BDSM's not really my thing, but this series is extremely well written and quite enjoyable. You are an excellent writer and you definitely should bring this series to a conclusion.

cellphoneguy1974cellphoneguy1974over 17 years ago
More more more

I loved the story thus far. Please give us more I want to see where you can take this awesome 3 some. I beleave you have sparked my interest to write another story my self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

Wow. My pussy is gaping and wishing I had some of this. Can you please take this further. What a wonderful story or is it a story. Humm This would be super to take a few more chapters. So much to do and so much fun to do it too! Wish I were involved. Yumm Never been sodomized. Sounds like such fun and the taking. Oh were are these people for real. I need to visit and have a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more....

I hope you finish the series... great work. ~violetflower

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 14 years ago
GREAT

"Take it ALL the was Sam." Keep us posted when you complete it.

dgard0349dgard0349almost 13 years ago
great story

I'm not into S&M but this was very good. Characters were well developed and I would like to see where you go with this. Keep writing!

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
Heavy, but good

Your stories are usually pretty "heavy" psychologically, but always a pleasure to read. I know it's been quite some time, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing a continuance of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Definitely want to find out what happens to all three of them together. How does she feel finding out that Sam has been cheating on her with Joanne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Three together

Sam Laura and Joanne, should be allowed to get together, discuss their impending union, what is allowed or frowned upon, then all three have a ceremony to cement their "Marriage".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well

It might make a very erotic movie.....bill

I give it in this genre a 1000000000000000000000000000000000

yproikyproikabout 8 years ago
How I came to Love the Woman I Feared my Husband Might Find

What a great story. Magnificently written. Excellent dialogue. Among the best stuff I have read in Literotica. Because you focus so clearly on the psychological and emotional aspects of domination you succeeded in creating a force field of emotions rarely seen in erotic stories. To stop now would be a shame. There is so much more lurking in the future of this relationship that it deserves to and can easily bear to be developed to the scope of as novel. Please, don't stop now. We can all see where the conquest of Laura is leading, but I would very much like to follow this story all the way to the consummation of the relationship and even to experience the ramifications of the experiences that await in the future. This setup of a submissive woman delivering herself into the hands of a dominant couple is just too rich not to be followed up. Please, lead us on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Today's Grammar Lesson

To vs too:

http://grammarist.com/usage/to-too/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Magnificent!

Highly improbable, and highly enjoyable!

jwswinglejwswingle4 months ago

I like and hate it all at once; likely because I don't personally get the whole dom/sub thing, and even then, causing physical or emotional trauma, even temporary pain, is something I can't relate to as doing to a loved one. I guess part of it is because it is often, as here, a continuation of a prior trauma being passed on to another in the guise of love? No, the only way I'd like it to continue is if the triad forms and moves back toward center, closer to "norms", and all 3 of them heal and the relationship never get this ugly ever again. And yes, Sam needs to heal, and I think Laura needs to heal from, now both, the emotional trauma and stunting of growth as a child, and the physical/psychic damage of the current triad. Joanne clearly needs to heal and stop inflicting her past pain onto others. But, of course, that's just my opinion. I think there is a destination of loving, tender, sensual polyamory these three could get to, but they need serious help to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous