All Comments on 'Save Some Punch for Me'

by chenwanli

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot

This story was so hot, I always like the part of a submissive male, to make him mine.Very Hot, Thank You want to see more

Thwiq1Thwiq1almost 11 years ago
Wow!

Good lord, what a story! Great details, I barely got through it before I came myself. I'll be reading this story over and over. What a great fantasy, the aggressive gal with a surprise, the submissive guy giving into his darkest desires. We should all be so lucky!

bluesky496bluesky496almost 11 years ago

wow , just amazing , i want to read more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Just amazing! 5 stars!

DebbieDebutanteDebbieDebutantealmost 11 years ago
Delicious.

Stunning. Yes, I love dressing up as a schoolgirl, always have, always will. I have always considered myself to be the submissive one, however having a submissive guy now rather appeals to me. Need a naked man tied to my bed with me in my best school girl outfit perhaps. :-)

Debbie

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

more please....:)

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowabout 10 years ago
Fabulous

I don't read Transsex stories a lot, but this one got me going for sure. Short and sweet and very, very hot.

Well written and edited, I definitely like your style. Please write more. "Regular" femdom stories are very welcome, too.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!!!

I can't believe that I just found this story. I am speechless and spent after reading it. This has so much potential for so many more chapters and situations. Please keep writing, I would love to read more about the reluctant new ass slut and how Jo-Sei uses him as she promised. I hope that Chenwali is still out there and will try to quench the thirst that we have for more of this story.

CaliGuy805CaliGuy805over 9 years ago
Great Seduction

I loved how well she teased him and then delivered such great pleasure. Jo-Sei is total hottness. Please write more chapters. I can't wait to read about them at restaurants, hikes, more parties, and the strip club.

zeid80zeid80almost 8 years ago
Amazing

Why no second part,i loved it,

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 7 years ago
me next

loved the story love to read a part two

i wanna be a slut too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was great. I hope that the next chapters are just as entertaining. Also, I hope that theses two form a strong relationship with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot...I never go for the anal stories given I love oral, but this whole story grabbed my attention and had me standing at attention even when it turned to anal. This was a highly erotically charged story and made me want to be the one experiencing the seduction and ultimately the full experience of being penetrated. Very well done and I would not be surprised if my mind strays to the idea of being seduced by a pretty passible tranny who ultimately takes my gay anal cherry (too late for oral cherry, couldn't hold out last year after reading stories for years).

yesamwilling2yesamwilling212 months ago

Wow, thank you for sharing this story. I'm all hot and bothered.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

"I'm going to look into your eyes as you get fucked for the first time,"

Holy fucking hell was this story hot…had my dick hard from the moment the handcuffs went “click”!

A definite must read and 5 stars. Can’t wait to get to the next chapter.

Dear chenwanli…you are good at this! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous