All Comments on 'Self Discovery Ch. 05'

by Christyfan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO ! ! !

The found out they were duped and it played right into their hands, the ladies that is. Go for it girls and don't limit your Discovery to just Tuesdays. Play a little revenge on your cheating husbands because I feel that they set you up on Monday. Femanize them and make them your sex slaves. The men will love you for it and the women will love each other over and over. Now, that is a perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just Lesbian and erotic couplings at best.

More of the same erotic couplings and swinging. Not what most look for in loving wives like consequences of infidelity. To each their own and these writers have an excuse for it all.

The writers say in their biography we are not swingers but have just experimented with close friends. Is that like being a little pregnant? What a joke swinging is swinging get real and admit you are not in a real deep love you need and want more then you are getting from each other. You want it both ways and to say you are in total love is a farce, as you need more from others to be happy obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why this storie is in this categorie

Ohhh sorry...because it is no "Stupid Loving Wife"

But as i see it is enought stupid idiot writers...and you are only one of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wives are sneaking also

the wives are just as bad as their husbands, they are cheating also

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Niiiice!!

Can't wait to see where this takes us next. On to your next submission!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous