Shelly & James Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,499 Followers

‘Seriously? Right now, right here?’

‘Yeah. Stick your cock in her pussy and fuck her eyeballs out.’

Shelly glanced at me, then at him, then she closed her eyes. She began to moan. I could tell that she was really turned on due to her nipples changing color and getting way harder. I reached out and flicked one of her nipples with my finger. She groaned and moaned loudly. Licking her lips she was rocking her hips as he kept fingering her pussy.

He stood and taking Shelly’s hand stood her up. I undid the last of her buttons and took her dress off. He undid his pants and jerked them down. Bending her over the table he spread her legs wide. Her pussy was running juices down her legs as lined his huge long hard cock up with her pussy lips.

Suddenly Shelly moaned, a long drawn out sound, deep from her throat. He was slipping his cock into her in a steady somewhat fast motion. She groaned as he hit bottom. I was sure that he had penetrated her cervix.

Grabbing her breasts, and holding them firmly, he began to fuck her right there on the table. The other bartender came over and watched as his partner fucked my naked wife while I cheered him on.

I looked at the other guy and then, with a thrill of a voodoo like feeling, I offered him my wife also.

‘Hey, bud. She’s got another hole right there. Go ahead. Use my slut.’

At my words he undid his pants and stepped up to Shelly’s mouth. She was moaning and groaning as her pussy was being hammered by the huge cock of the bartender. The other man stepped up and I saw that his cock was not any smaller than his partners. Maybe a bit more slender, but in length, well, at least as long if not longer.

Shelly took his cock in one swallow. His balls bouncing off her chin in seconds. He began to thrust in and out while holding her hair in like reins. His hips became a blur of motion and Shelly took it all without so much as a whimper.

The first Bartender started to cum and held deep inside her as he did. His grip on her breasts was strong and firm. Her nipples stuck way out past his fingers. The man in her mouth lost it soon after and dumped load in her throat.

Shelly drank it all never losing a drop. He kept his cock in her face as she licked and sucked him dry and clean. Then the bartender came around and she licked and cleaned him up too. After that, she stood up and I put her dress on her.

I did up four buttons, in the middle, leaving her breasts available and almost visible. As she walked out of the bar, the lower part of her dress that was still unbuttoned, fell to either side of her legs, exposing her pussy, cum streaming out of it. Her hair messed up and her having that just fucked look, we left and drove home.

Once home, Shelly went to her knees just inside the front door and took my cock out. She soon had me hard and then cumming. She swallowed my cum totally and lovingly kissed my cock as she put it away.

I took her to our room and undressed her. I laid her on the bed, spreading her legs. She brought her feet up even with her butt but way out from it. This position caused her pussy and asshole to be fully exposed to my view.

I laid between her legs, and began to lick her pussy. Soon I was licking her asshole too. Then I moved up and pushed my cock deep into her pussy. The feeling of heat and slipperiness of the cum from the bartender made my cock hard as iron.

She held me close as I fucked her hard. As she came, I drove into her even harder. Her orgasm went on for quite some time before she relaxed. I kept up pumping into her until I too came. Then we both fell asleep.

The next three days became one’s of heightened sexual drives for both of us. We would fuck in the morning before I left for work, at lunch Shelly would come in and we would fuck on my desk or we would go to a motel around the corner. At night, well from the time I got home until late in the evening we would be fucking or sucking with little breaks in between.

I decided to take some vacation and luckily was able to get Friday and the whole next week off. I wanted to be around as much as I could after this weekend. Neither of us was sure how it was going to turn out.

Shelly had gotten out the clothes he had sent with us. What she was supposed to wear to the bar on Friday night was a French Maids uniform. With a few modifications. No panties at all. The dress was so short that when Shelly stood straight up in it, I could see the curve of her lower ass cheeks in back and if my eyes were level with the hem, her pussy lips in front.

The top was just a white lace bib more or less. Actually,. mostly less. With no bra on her breasts were exposed to the nipples on the sides. In front a deep V had been cut into the lace material and I could see skin about six inches below her belly button.

The shoes he wanted her to wear we had to buy. He had a stock number and the address of the store where to get them at. We drove there on Tuesday evening and I was a bit unsure about whether I wanted to go in or not.

The store was one of those adult bookstores. Shelly got out of the car and we walked in. She had a tight grip on my hand since there were many men standing around out front and when we got inside there were more there too.

They stared at her and some of them were licking their lips lewdly too. Shelly was looking at them although she mostly kept her eyes down. I could see them undressing her with their minds as they dreamed of what she would look like naked.

I asked the clerk for the specific shoes and he immediately looked at my wife. His eyes took in her whole body in one long, lustful stare. His eyes held on her breasts and then on her hips. Shelly had worn a short dress that clung to her body snugly. He didn’t miss seeing much.

He got the shoes and smiled a nasty smile as I paid for them.

‘Does the lady want to try them on first?’

Shelly looked at me and said that she probably should. We hadn’t seen them yet and I was curious as to what they looked like.

‘Yeah, she probably will. Don’t want her to get sore feet now do we?’

‘You are gonna love these babies. Especially on her. They will make her ass stick right out there begging for it.’

I was a bit confused at his comment until he opened the box. These shoes were high heels. Very high heels. Shelly looked at them and just stared. I could tell that while she was wearing these shoes her butt would be sticking out. She would be walking on her toes.

Shelly looked around for a chair to sit in. The clerk smiled and pointed along a hallway at the back of the store.

‘There are some booths back there. The third one on your right has a nice bench for you to sit on while you try the shoes on lady. Here’s some tokens. Have a view of the movie while you’re there. You may like what you see.’

I took the tokens and Shelly’s hand. We walked to the booth he had pointed to. There was a bench there. The movie screen was pretty close too. On the sides there where large holes in the walls. Looking through them as Shelly sat down I saw men lining up. They were looking at Shelly as she began to pull the shoes out of the box.

I turned to watch her and suddenly realized that the way she was going to have to sit to put them on, her feet would be up on the bench. This position would expose her fully to those looking through the hole in the wall on one side. No matter how she sat, one hole or the other would have a view of whatever she exposed with her leg up on the bench.

I leaned in and whispered to her about my revelation.

‘Shelly. Are you wearing panties right now?’

‘No James. I am not wearing panties because I am being your slut. No more panties for me. Bras either.’

‘How are you going to put your shoes on then?’

‘Well, I’ll have to put my foot up on the bench and . . .’

I saw the dawning of knowledge on her face. She looked into the holes in the wall and saw eyes staring back at her. She looked up at me then back at them. I smiled at her and then taking a shoe out of the box moved so that she would face the right hand hole first. I heard groans from the other side when I did this.

Shelly looked into my eyes as I held the shoe up to her. Then, ever so slowly, she brought her foot up and placed it on the bench. As she did, she let her legs spread. This was intentional since she didn’t have to do that.

Looking at me she took the shoe and held it to her side, giving those men a long and perfect look at her spread wide pussy. I heard moans from the other side of the wall.

‘Oh man, look at that.’

‘Jesus, what a beautiful pussy. God what I would give to fuck that tight slit.’

‘Blonde, she’s a true blonde. I’ll bet that pussy would be one hell of a fuck. I’d like to eat her.’

‘Ah, you’d eat any pussy.’

‘Yeah? Well I would love to eat that pussy. It looks finger licking good too.’

Shelly blushed a bit as she heard them talking about her pussy like that. I noticed that she was getting wet, the shiny nectar made her pussy just glow. The other men noticed that wetness too.

‘Oh man, look how wet she is. Mmmm . . . I want to lick that pussy so bad. Damn. I’ll bet it is the sweetest tasting pussy too.’

‘Eat it? Hell I want to dip my cock in that. I’ll bet she loves to fuck too.’

Shelly was running her fingers over her slit as they talked more and more. She glanced up at me and then reaching out, she began to undo my pants. I was stunned. I hadn’t figured that we would be doing this here of all places.

Her mouth found my cock and she began to suck me in long slow motion. I could hear the men groaning and moaning at the sight of my wife taking all of my cock into her throat. I was cumming in a very short time. With all the stimulation and the men watching I just couldn’t hold back.

As I shot my cum into her mouth, Shelly pulled back so that they could see me shooting off. She held her mouth wide open and even aimed my cock too high and then too low letting my cum spray her face and chest.

When I finished cumming, she took my cock in her hand and wiped her face with it. Once in a while when she got a large glob built up on the head of it she would suck it into her mouth and lick it off. Each time she did this the moans would get louder and the comments nastier.

‘Oh wow, did you see what that slut just did?’‘

‘Yeah. A cum eating slut like her would be so hot to fuck. Lucky son of a bitch getting that blow job.’

‘Man, do you think she will do us too? I’d settle for a blowjob like that any day.’

‘I still want to eat that pussy. She has to be sweet tasting. Then I’d like to fuck her. ‘

‘Definitely fuck her. Yep, I want to fuck her too. I’ll bet she’s as tight as a virgin.’

I sat down next to Shelly and turned her so that she was fully facing that hole. Then, taking each leg in my hands, I pulled them up and apart. She closed her eyes and began to run her fingers through her slit rubbing herself hard.

‘Hey man, can I come over there and help?’

‘Slide that bench over here and get that pussy where I can fuck it.’

‘Will she suck my cock? She looks like she loves doing that.’

Standing up I took Shelly’s hand and made her stand and turn to have her back to that hole. Reaching down, I grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and off of her. Placing my hands on her shoulders I pushed her so that she bent over. Then, I reached back and lightly tapping on the inside of each of her legs, I got her to spread them wide. Lewdly wide.

A cock appeared in the hole, a nice long one. I pushed Shelly back until the tip of it was brushing her pussy lips. She reached down and taking it in her hand, guided it inside her. Once he was started in, I pushed on her shoulders and made her take it all in.

Then I stood back and watched as they fucked. All I could see was glimpses of a hard cock ramming inside my wife’s pussy. Her hands were on her clit and breasts as she moaned. Her breathing was rough and as I watched she licked her lips. Looking over to the other hole I motioned to a set of eyes to come to our door. Stepping up, I unlocked it and let in a large man.

He smiled at me and then looked at Shelly as she fucked that cock coming out of the wall. Unzipping his pants as he went toward her he brought out a nice fat cock. Stepping in close to my wife’s head, he dangled his cock in front of her eyes.

Shelly reached up and took his cock in her hand. Opening her mouth she stuck out her tongue and began to lick his shaft, holding it upright. He dropped his pants around his ankles and took handfuls of her hair in a tight grip.

Shelly opened her lips and took in his cock. He drove it all the way down her throat until his balls stopped him from continuing any farther. He then began to fuck her face fast and hard. Shelly was moaning around his cock as he stroked in and out.

The man in her pussy began to shoot off and cum was running down her legs. Another cock was shoved through the hole in anticipation of the juicy pussy that was still there. Shelly reached out and guided that cock into her pussy.

The man she was sucking came while his cock was just entering her mouth. He pulled out and shot it all over her face and hair. Shelly was cumming hard as his hot cum coated her cheeks. I watched as he pulled up his pants and thanked her for the best blowjob he had ever had.

He walked by me and shook my hand, thanking me too. As he stepped out I saw several men waiting to see if I would let them in. Looking around at my wife as she was fucking her second cock, I decided to let in three men this time.

As the third man came inside with us I locked the door and turned to see the cock in her pussy shooting off over her ass. He had pulled back to shoot it allover her. Shelly was moaning in frustration, needing a cock in her to finish her off.

One of the men I let in was already undressed and he moved her forward. He laid back on the bench and pulled her up and on top of him. His cock was the biggest so far, about ten inches long. Shelly had her feet on the bench seat on either side of him and as she lowered her body down her legs spread out obscenely wide.

I could see cum still dripping out of her pussy and some on her back running to join it. His cock entered her and just as she got used to the head being in her, the second man stepped in behind them and pushed his cock into her asshole.

This caused Shelly to lose her balance and her feet hit the floor. As they did her body fell down eight inches or so causing the man’s cock that she was straddling to be rammed fully into her pussy. With two cocks in her now she was tossing her head around. The third man stepped up and let his cock rub on her face.

Shelly, her body jerking from the double pummeling she was getting in her other holes, just had to open her mouth and that cock was slipping between her lips and into her mouth. There was my wife, in an adult bookstore, naked, getting fucked by three strangers in all of her holes, and loving every second of it.

Her new shoes, untried, laying on the floor, in the box. I sat and watched as all three men came in her various orifices. Her moans driving them to cum quickly. After they finished, they dressed and left the room. I kept the door shut and locked while Shelly recuperated for a bit.

Looking at me she smiled and held out her arms. Cocks sticking through the holes on both sides, my wife covered in cum, cum running out of her holes, in her face, on her hair, and I stepped up hugging her. Kissing, she held me close and thanked me.

‘Would you like some more? There seems to be plenty available for you at the moment.’

‘Mmmm . . . maybe a bit more. If you don’t mind.’

‘Mind? No, not at all. You are so beautiful when getting fucked and sucking strange men, I love to watch you.’

‘Do you want a piece of me right now?’

‘I’ll wait honey. I want to fuck a well used slut’s pussy. My slut. My beautiful slut.’

We parted and as I went to the door I heard some men talking about the slut that had just taken on three cocks and loved it. I opened the door and let in three more men. They were followed with three more after they were done.

As we left the store, box of shoes untried, the clerk offered us a package as a gift. Getting out to the car I saw it was a video. Shelly slept in the car on the drive home and I went over all that had happened that day.

Getting home, I carried Shelly inside and put her in bed. Taking off her clothes I saw red pinch marks on her breasts and ass cheeks. Cum dried everywhere on her body. Her pussy and ass holes open and loose looking. Bruises on her lips from the cocks that had used her. I hoped that she was all right.

Going out to the living room I got her shoes and the video. Curious since it was an unmarked video, I put it in and played it. What I saw surprised me for a moment. It was Shelly getting fucked in the bookstore.

The clerk had made a video of almost the whole thing. Only the last twenty minutes of the day were missing. I remembered that he had been among the men fucking her at that time. It was a good film and I could clearly see Shelly’s face and how much she was loving the fucking she was getting.

Watching the video, I found myself masturbating to my wife’s getting fucked by a bunch of strangers. When I came I shot a large load and had a time cleaning it all up. I had a prono star as a wife it seemed. She sure looked good getting gangbanged on film anyway.

I wondered if the clerk had another copy of the tape to use in the booths at his store. I figured that he probably had. That thought caused me a little concern since we did live in this town, but, after some thought, I decided that it really didn’t matter.

Later, after Shelly woke up, she showered. Then we both watched the video the clerk had given us. As the action heated up on film, Shelly began to heat up all over again. Pretty soon we were fucking and sucking the video forgotten.

curious2c
curious2c
2,499 Followers