All Comments on 'Side Effects'

by TasteofHome

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
First Submission

and it is impressive. I have to believe that you have taken classes either in Lit or maybe English or both. I say that because of the details in your story. Whether describing the black and white bath w/red towels or the green damask comforter w/green sheets, these are details that usually take an while for the untrained author to discover. Those are the detail that truly make the story come alive. I wish you the best of luck in you adventures as an author and hope that your next submission might be to continue this 5 star story.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
Interesting effort

Kevin is obviously up for Irresponsible Experimenter of the year and Tish as his subject is probably in for a wild ride. Kevin better hope her dreams remain manageable!

TasteofHomeTasteofHomealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Interesting

First off... Thank you for feed back. Secondly, It is always interesting to see what people think and which direction they feel the story should go. I am currently tossing around several ideas to continue this story line. Thank you for taking time to read this submission, much less comment on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous