Sinthia Becomes a Holiday Rep Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi removed the ribbons that tied the girls mouths closed and to both girls relief she also pulled out the panty gags. Kim and Matilda still had the strap-ons around their waists, they moved around in front of the two bound girls and ordered them to open wide. Realising what was about to happen both girls refused, Kim stood in front of Vicky and Matilda in front of Veronica, they held the stained dirty stinking fake cocks at mouth level, Heidi knelt by Veronica and cruelly twisted her nipple and when Vicky yelped in pain Kim plunged the pink 14 incher that just minutes ago had been buried deep in Veronica's ass into Vicky's mouth.

"Clean it, get your girlfriend's filth off my cock!" laughed Kim.

Heidi moved around pinching Veronica's nipple, the result was the same and the fake cock that had just come out of Vicky's ass was now forced into Veronica's mouth.

Again Tina was ready with the camera and snapped lots of shots of the two girls sucking the clearly dirty pink cocks. They then had to lick the cocks too as a good portion of them wouldn't fit into their mouths.

Eventually Kim and Matilda were satisfied and taunted both girls as they took off the cocks.

"Don't worry bitches we're almost done with you!" laughed Heidi,

Kim and Matilda took the leashes that were still attached to the collars around the captive girls necks, they dragged the in pained girls across the floor over to the sofa. Both girls were still in a lot of pain and their ass's kept opening involuntarily as they tried to adjust to the empty feeling of not having the monster sized cocks in them. The cut off pony tail that had been shoved up Vicky's ass fell out as she reached the sofa, but nobody wanted to pick it up now.

As Vicky and Veronica knelt in front of the sofa, their legs still attached to spreader bars, Heidi took up position in front of Veronica and Tina urged Sinthia to sit in front of Vicky.

"I know what you're thinking girls, you think we're going to make you eat their pussys" teased Tina,

Heidi lifted up from the sofa slightly and surreptitiously unbuttoned her skirt as Tina continued,

"well we're not, we have something you'll enjoy even more!"

As Tina finished Heidi let her skirt fall and turned around, now her ass was right in front of Veronica's face!

As Kim and Matilda dressed behind them Tina pushed Veronica's face forward and ordered her to stick out her tongue and get Heidi off, Veronica was broken and didn't even try to fight back, she stuck out her tongue and probed Heidi's waiting asshole. After about a minute of licking her ass crack and pushing on her asshole her tongue broke through Heidi's resistance and she got to work on using her revolted tongue to pleasure the Swiss girl.

With Veronica in place Tina helped reposition Sinthia before issuing the same orders to a disgusted but unresistant Vicky.

Within a few minutes both Veronica and Vicky were unwillingly licking and sucking away as Heidi fingered her pussy and Tina tongued Sinthia's.

A few minutes later both girls came happily and once they had regained their senses they allowed the beaten, broken, abused and sodomised girls to withdraw their tongues. Vicky and Veronica couldn't believe how bad their mouths tasted, it was a mixture of ass and both boy and girl cum and it was awful!

Tina and Sinthia sat on the sofa kissing for a few minutes as Heidi stood and got her skirt and panties back on. Kim and Matilda tidied all of their equipment back into the sports bag including the clippers, the strap-ons, the panties and ribbons used for gags, the collars and leashes and eventually they released the spreader bars that had bound their victims legs.

As Sinthia put her skirt back on she felt that her friends had helped her get a full and lasting revenge on the girls who had so dreadfully assaulted her a few days earlier.

Before they left Kim made Vicky and Veronica kneel on the floor as Matilda wrote an e-mail on Vicky's computer, the e-mail said that Vicky was resigning and wanted to move to another resort with Veronica coming with her. It also detailed who should take over. Sinthia was ushered around the desk to look at what Matilda had written and she smiled as she realised that it meant Vicky and Veronica would be leaving. Kim couldn't see the screen from where she was sat so she didn't realise that Matilda, Heidi and Tina had agreed to write that Kim should be promoted to deputy manager and the current deputy be promoted to manager.

"We aren't going to send this Vicky, you are!" said Heidi with a giggle,

"That's to say you have a choice, you either send this or we're going to make it so your lives aren't worth living!" she continued.

Tina and Sinthia hugged again and the others hi-fived as they walked out closing the door behind them to leave a shocked Vicky and Veronica alone on the floor of the office.

* * * * * * * * * *

To be Continued

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X

12