Smelliest Ladies' Night Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers

Ashley, a Bohemian girl in her early twenties given to wearing skirts and Ugg boots, broke into laughter, practically doubling over.

"I'm sorry," said Ashley, once she caught her breath. "I knew I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face when I saw you."

He blushed, embarrassed by the while situation. Had this all been an elaborate joke on him?

"We were just talking about you'd be doing and ..." continued Ashley before breaking into a fit of giggles.

"What?" he asked, nervously.

"It's her first Ladies Night," explained Megan. Before turning to Ashley. "I was trying to explain that he volunteered for it. Quite enthusiastically, from what I hear."

"He volunteered for it?" asked Ashley in disbelief.

"He's a hundred percent in," said Megan. "Which makes a nice change to have a guy making a wonderful, selfless gesture and holding to it, no matter what. He's one of the good ones. No false promises and bullshit, which I know we ALL hate. Just offering himself up so we can really have some fun. But if you're not up for it, Ashley, you don't have to join in."

"Oh, I'm totally up for it," said Ashley, regaining her composure. "I just don't know why he'd want to spend that much time with the soles of my nasty dirty feet. I mean, why would he want me rubbing my dirty feet all over his face?"

He didn't understand what he was hearing.

"It's not that he wants to spend that much time on your dirty feet, it's that he's willing to spend as much time on them as you want, if that's what you want. It's Ladies Night. It's what I want and what you want. You want him at our feet? "

"Of course. If he can stand the smell," Ashley added with a chuckle. "Would he have to smell 'em too?"

"It's not about what he wants. He's agreed to what YOU want. That's the point. If you want it, that's all that matters."

"I want it," confirmed Ashley.

"That's better," replied Megan.

"They'll be like totally cheesy," said Ashley.

"What am I doing?" he asked. He liked a pretty pair of feet as much as the next guy, but all this talk of smelly, dirty feet was putting him off.

"I shouldn't be telling you anything," explained Megan, but since Ashley couldn't keep her mouth shut, you at least know you'll be spending a lot of quality time under the soles of our feet."

Ashley giggled again. "I'm sorry," she said, trying to restrain herself.

"Dirty, nasty feet," said Sierra, Megan's friend from the other building, who'd just joined the conversation. She was a full figured girl who, like Megan, was also bespectacled and took to wearing pants and loafers.

"Exactly," said Ashley.

"Speak for yourselves," remarked Megan with a grin.

"I'm sure your toes don't smell like roses," declared Sierra.

"Hardly. I know I get smelly feet. but I wouldn't call them nasty," answered Megan.

"Does he, like, have to lick 'em and stuff," asked Ashley.

"Would you like him to?" asked Sierra.

"Of course," declared Ashley with enough emphasis to make Sierra and Megan laugh. "They get pretty dirty though."

"This is your chance to do what you want," explained Sierra." You want him licking the soles of your feet, then this is the night for it."

"He'll like ... smell 'em too?"

"Your feet'll be in his face," answered Sierra, sniggering. "I don't think he'll have much choice."

"So he'll totally smell them?" asked Ashley, unable to keep a straight face.

"If you've got your toes on his nose," said Sierra.

"Do you have a foot odor problem we don't know about?" queried Megan with a smirk.

"Do you want him to smell your feet?" asked Sierra.

"Hell, yeah," confirmed Ashley. The others laughed.

He was getting nervous, just listening to the conversation. This was not what he had in mind. How could he tell them he was no longer interested. It's not as if he agreed to anything anyway. They thought he did.

"Now that's the take-charge Girl's Night attitude you need," said Sierra, giving Ashley a hug. "When you want it, go for it. You want him to sell your toes, that's what Ladies Night is for."

"Don't get me wrong," said Ashley. "I really love this, but I kinda feel bad for the guy. I mean, my feet seriously get super stinky by the end of the work day. I mean, seriously gross."

"He made his full commitment and he's ready to go," said Megan. "He agreed to what we wanted. And thank god he's not a typical flaky guy 'cause there's the risk of telling the boys too much and scaring them off. But he agreed to what we want and this is what we want."

He was going to express concerns about the foot theme, but couldn't get a word in.

"I figure," began Sierra, "that seeing we got the perfect guy for this kind of thing - low maintenance, accommodating, ready for anything we cook up - we really go for broke and make a stinky foot competition of it. Make it more memorable, you know? I mean, he asked for it, and how often does that happen? He wanted this and we should really get the most out of it."

Ashley was all giggles.

"It's only worth it if you can get your feet super stinky," added Sierra. "And seeing how he was so eager to offer himself up to us and so totally cool he is about the whole thing,, our feet in his face and all. I say let's make full use of him and really have some nasty, stinky, cheesy fun with it."

"You want a competition 'cause you'll win," concluded Megan with a toothy grin. "I like it though. You should bring it up with Carrie Ann."

"Stinky foot competition?" asked Ashley, not believing what she was hearing. "Seriously?"

"I mean, my feel'll be super nasty regardless, but I think everyone would have more fun if they made a little more effort."

"You're right," said Megan, reflective. "Being casual is what it's all about, but that extra effort beforehand always pays off bigtime."

"Besides, a guy like him wouldn't be all in if he didn't consider the possibility of us women getting all raunchy and nasty with him. It's what they all want anyway, even if they won't admit it. And a guy this enthusiastic about Ladies Night, and us having fun with him, must want it bad."

"So true," mused Megan. "We might as well get the most out of it. He did sign up for it."

He wanted nothing of the sort, backing away. He was feeling awkward and embarrassed.

Megan observed him and smiled. "Don't look so worried. It's gonna be lots of fun."

"With our nasty feet in his face?" asked Ashley with a giggle.

"We're so lucky to have him," noted Megan, " thanks to Beth. And to think he lives here, which is soooo convenient. "

"Think about it this way," Sierra said to Ashley. "He's here for us and for you. "

Ashley nodded before grinning. "And our cheesy feet?"

"You're really ready for this," noted Sierra.

"You bet," answered Ashley with a broad grin.

"It's about taking what you want," added Sierra, grabbing his crotch and squeezing tight.

"Girl power," exclaimed Ashley.

"Woman power," corrected Sierra as they walked off, sharing a conspiratorial giggle, presumably at his expense.

Nerves soon got the better of him, and he kept mostly to his apartment, when he wasn't coming to and from work. He was thinking long and hard about how to bring up the subject with Carrie Ann. She had set everything in motion and so she could put an end to it.

Mounting the stairs a few evenings later, he prepared to knock when she opened the door first.

"I heard you coming up," she noted with a disarming smile. The rest of the world didn't exist when he gazed upon her. It wouldn't be so bad if it were her feet in his face. It couldn't be disgusting. She seemed so clean.

"You must be wondering about Ladies Night," she remarked with a playful grin. "You know that's supposed to be a surprise, silly. It's for us to know and for you to try to be more patient. "Oh, why can't boys be more patient?" she added, poking him playfully in the chest.

He was about to raise his concerns when she continued talking.

"You weren't supposed to know about the foot theme. It was going to be a fun surprise for you. It seems the more our boys know what to expect, the more they can't wait for it. Needless to say, our foot theme is the most popular by far, for us ladies, which is one reason why we do it. We were excited about having you here and wanted everyone to get a chance to really enjoy you. And seeing how they all love having fun with their feet, it was a way to bring everyone in and for you to meet everyone. The other reason was that's it's been months and months since we've had a proper foot themed Ladies Night and I think everyone's been so hungry for it. "

"Does it have to be a foot theme?" he asked.

"I suppose the vote could have been different, but lucky for you it's a night of feet. And I'm looking forward to having you get to know my feet. They'll be extra flavorful for you, I promise. Maybe not as flavorful as some, but I'll do what I can seeing that the Ladies Night will probably be on a weekday which means I'll have been on my feet most of the day. Sierra and Jerri get a little more hardcore about it since they've got that foot club an all and I can tell you, they've been pushing for a foot theme for weeks."

He was about to express his concerns again when she continued talking.

"I should thank you for being so wonderful about it. For wanting to do it and for not trying to push for something you want. You wouldn't believe how some guys think they can create the Ladies Night they want as if it were about them. So I appreciate that you haven't been complaining and being pushy and trying to steer things a certain way. You left it to us to decide how to play with you. It's just confirmation that you're the right one or this and for us, and I know everyone else feels the same way. So thank you for being so sweet and supportive of the whole idea and leaving it to us to plan our night. And we're working on planning a truly memorable event. A Ladies Night to remember."

"If you'd rather choose someone else," he suggested.

"My, you really are self-sacrificing. I love how you prioritize what we want. If only they could all be like you. To be honest, anyone else would be a huge disappointment for them. Myself included. We've all been wanting to get to know you better. And, besides, it's always good fun to get our hands on a new guy. The ladies have spoken, and by the rules of Ladies Night, you're our boy, by popular demand. I'm sure we'd have a riot on our hands otherwise. "

He was at a loss for words. How was he going to get out of this without creating a riot?

"Their feet will be smelly?" he asked.

Carrie Ann shrugged. "Probably. It's their feet after all. But you won't know what you get 'till the shoes come off. About all I can promise is a memorable night with a strong possibility of it being a smelly one too."

Carrie Ann smirked before turning to return to her apartment when a door opened to reveal Olivia.

"I heard you talking out here," she remarked. "Talking about feet, seems like Jamie and the others have been drumming up some interest in their volleyball team. "

"I told you they love the foot themed nights," declared Carrie Ann, pleased with herself.

"Yeah, well if you like big feet," said Olivia. "Then Ladies Night just got a lot more exciting. I'm talkin' size 10s at least. Fun group too. Very physical and hands on."

"Wonderful news," exclaimed Carrie Ann. "This gets better and better. Should be a great night."

"And for him, a very smelly one," said Olivia.

"Smelly?" he murmured to himself.

"Of course," replied Camille with a giggle. "It's feet we're talking about."

"And they're going to smell even more like feet," said Olivia, holding her fingers to her nose.

"He was wondering how long he'd have to wait," said Camille.

"That's supposed to be a surprise," replied Olivia.

"I told him," said Carrie Ann before closing her door.

"We could break a record for most women to attend a Ladies Night," Olivia told him before turning to the stairs, her hand grazing his stomach down to his inner thigh. "I'm sure we're looking forward to it as much as you are."

Bounding down the stairs, she disappeared, leaving him to ponder the sheer futility of raising objections. Was there no diplomatic solution?

The situation only got worse, he remembered. He was walking to his building through the central courtyard when a group of young women in volleyball gear were whooping it up on the path. There must have been at least six of them.

Spotting him, they cheered and jogged in his direction before crowing around him. He got nervous. Was this how it started?

They were all tall, long legs and mischievous smirks; strong, he figured too. But all he could think of was Olivia saying they had big feet, which they did.

"I'm Jamie," said one of them, one of the shortest at five foot seven, her hand extended. He took her hand. "This is Morgan and that's Lacey," she added, pointing to a couple of the girls, their features attractive despite toothy grins. Oh, and Eva, Kayla and Lindsey."

There were all close to his height, which was five eleven and two of them were taller. It was a little intimidating.

"Is this him?" asked Kayla, a big-boned girl with strong features, hands at her hips as she sized him up.

"He really wants our feet?" asked Lindsey, tall and slender, her smile always faintly mocking.

"So?" replied Jamie. "It's gonna be a blast."

"That's cool," declared Kayla. "My feet are his problem not mine."

The girls giggled and cheered, still surrounding him.

"So when do we get to check him out?" asked Morgan, a tall shapely girl with long blond hair. They were all very healthy, solidly built girls.

Morgan grabbed at his shirt, lifting it up, to the cheers and catcalls of the others.

"All in good time," declared Jamie cheerfully.

"He's not a complainer is he?" asked Lacey.

"They said he's pretty cool with it all," said Jamie, " which is pretty amazing considering all the stinky feet and all."

The girls couldn't keep from laughing.

"And he'll, like, lick my sweaty feet and all?" asked Lindsey, eyes brightening.

"And no complaints," confirmed Lacey. "Cause guys always complain about my feet and I hate it."

"This is our night, remember?" posed Morgan. "He doesn't get to complain. He just does what we want."

The girls loved this and applauded and howled with delight.

The tallest girl, Eva, stepped close and grabbed his pants, peering inside.

"No peeking," insisted Jamie.

"Then what do we get to do?" asked Eva, her feet bigger than his.

Kayla stepped close and pinched his buttocks. "How 'bout that."

The others converged on him, knocking him to the ground as they took turns pinching his buttocks, laughing wildly and chanting as a few of them even took to patting his behind as he lay on the ground.

He saw them all race off to the building, enthused and rowdy. He was already feeling humiliated. Could it get much worse?

Another day passed when, as ill luck would have it, he didn't manage to get to his apartment without bumping into one of the women. This time it was three. Sierra was approaching Camille and Olivia who were descending the stairs.

They all smiled when they saw him.

"Well?" asked Sierra. "What's the verdict?"

"It's on, of course. Everyone loved the idea. Victoria, Carrie Ann."

Sierra leaped in the air and howled with delight.

"What's that?" he asked of Olivia who was standing nearby.

"She and her friends were asking about a stinky foot competition," explained Olivia with matter-of-fact composure. "The planning committee saw no reason why not. It's a pretty deliciously raunchy idea which everyone'll love."

"Seems we need to get the word out, so everyone knows and can prepare for it," declared Camille. "I'm thinking I should probably bring clothespins for our noses."

Olivia laughed.

It was only getting worse, and Sierra's jubilant enthusiasm was making him nauseous. She bounded up the stairs, eager to share the news.

"I'm sure everyone will know soon enough," noted Olivia.

"And I've been talking about it with some friends at work and at least three of them are really intrigued and can't wait," said Camille.

"That's good news," concluded Olivia.

"It's so great to see everyone so excited about this," said Camille. "I don't know why we didn't think of a competition before."

"A little incentive for all of us to have some wicked fun with it," explained Olivia before standing close to him, grabbing him by the belt buckle.

Megan, Ashley and Sierra were already assembled at the top of the stairs.

"What is the incentive?" asked Megan.

"Winner gets him all to herself for a weekend," explained Camille.

"Two weekends," chimed in Sierra.

"Alright, two weekends," agreed Camille. The women upstairs applauded.

"Four runners up will get different amounts of foot worship, seeing how everyone seems to love that."

Megan and Sierra applauded.

The noise brought Leigh and Jerri from their apartments.

"You got the news?" yelled Jerri, beaming joyously.

"It's on," howled Sierra. "Your feet will never outstink mine."


"We'll see," replied Jerri with a chuckle. She was wearing the same old Converse sneakers without socks. It horrified him to think about the state of her feet. Then again, Sierra was always wearing loafers without socks. Their feet must have smelled awful enough even without them trying to get them extra nasty.

"There should be prizes for everyone," chimed in Leigh. The mood was getting increasingly convivial, terrifyingly so.

Carrie Ann and Victoria also appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Sounds like the decision went over well," she observed with a broad grin. "All I can say, Sierra, is beware the competition."

Everyone applauded.

"Smelliest Ladies Night ever," said Leigh, much to everyone's amusement.

"We're getting new members for the foot club," announced Sierra to Jerri.

He didn't even see Leigh approach him. By the time she had her hand down his pants, it was too late. His cock was hard and in her firm grip.

"When I win this, your dick is mine," she whispered to him. Considering she was always in her scuffed Pumas without socks, he wouldn't have been surprised if she won.

"You mean IF you win this?" asked Jerri of Leigh. "Which you won't."

Jerri reached for his balls and squeezed gently. "He'll belong to me," she confirmed before releasing his balls and stepping away.

For all his attempts to keep to himself, he never thought he'd be stuck in the middle of such a raucous celebration. With Leigh's hand once again wrapped firmly over his cock.

It was Olivia who noticed Leigh's hand down his pants and winked before sliding her hand inside the back of his pants to give his bare buttocks a squeeze.

"Nice ass," she said with a chuckle before walking to the stairs. Others left for their apartments except for Sierra, Jerri and Leigh.

"Hope you like stinky feet," remarked Leigh with a chuckle as she released his cock.

"It's more fun when they don't." explained Sierra, sharking a smirk with Jerri. "I'll let the others know," she announced before stepping outside.

"Stinky feet," muttered Leigh to herself with a chuckle as she walked to her apartment. Jerri joined her and whispered something that made Leigh burst into laughter.

The humiliation was worse by the day. They meant it when they said it was about them not him. Fun for them, but degrading for him.

Another work day passed and he crossed the courtyard form the parking lot only to be taunted with the usual hoots and hollers from the volleyball girls in the other building.

They called down to him from the balcony.

"You ready for some stinky feet?" asked Morgan, who was standing next to Kayla and Lacey.

"Poor guy," said Lacey with a chuckle. "Getting' our dirty feet."

byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers
123456...8