Smelliest Ladies' Night Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers

The other women had taken to wearing nose plugs provided by Carrie Ann, ever since Hayley's feet had enough pungency to get noticed by others nearby.

Camille slapped his face a bit with her sweat feet before grabbing his nose with her toes and even pressing a few of her toes up inside his nose for a second or two. The moment she removed her toes, he took in a deep breath of her stale and overpowering foot stink, greedy for air.

"Oooh," she exclaimed. "That kind of tickled." She wiggled her toes gleefully.

"That's it, boy. Smell my feet. Louder. I've been getting them extra hot and ripe for you."

There being no reason to give her a grade different from Hayley's, he scored her a 7. Amber agreed but refused to smell Camille's toes. "I can smell them from here," Amber said with a chuckle.

Contestant Number Six: Caitlin

It was a shame he couldn't enjoy the sight of her smooth, slightly tan skin on her thighs as she hiked up her skirt and began unfastening her boot buckles, her shoes resting on his chest. On either side of him, it was Hayley and Ashley doing the honors of keeping his head in place as Caitlin hurried to pry off her boot and get a foot on his face.

With a wet, greasy and wrinkled dark dress sock revealed, she lowered it to his face, clutching at his nose with her sock toes before pressing her toes firmly over his nose.

He took a deep breath. After Camille's feet, these weren't as disgustingly cheesy, the smell of boot leather, perhaps, cloaking the dank, mildewy stink of her sweat-soaked socks greasing up his face. With her second foot free of the boot, she shoved it in his face, her toes grasping for his nose, almost begging to be sniffed.

Caitlin was enthusiastic and loved working her sweaty sock feet in his face. "I can think of some boys I wish I could do this to," she said to Hayley.

"Me too," answered Haley with a half grin.

She had very strong-smelling feet, cleaner than Hayley's but just intensely ripe as she clutched and released his nose with her sock toes.

After a few minutes, she peeled off her damp socks, and plunged her sweaty, sticky bare feet, black polish on her toes, all over his face.

"The best is telling him to smell your nasty feet and then feeling and hearing him do it," said Hayley.

"Smell my stinky feet you worthless male," she said firmly, to the delight and cheers of the crowd who tittered at the anti-male sentiment. He sniffed deep and hard through her vinegar toes, a faint cheese aroma now underlying the overpowering odor. At least her feet weren't too cheesy.

He thought Caitlin's pungent size 8's worth a 5. He figured that by being conservative in his scores, he'd earn a reprieve from the abuse, but the women would still kick him when they pleased or press the soles of their shoes down on his cock, even standing on him. It was Leigh, he knew, who kept tormenting his manhood, grabbing it and then slapping it around. He was in a state of permanent excitement despite the pain. If he could see, he'd have realized that it wasn't just Leigh who was obsessed with his cock that was jokingly referred to as 'small but mighty.' Haley and Caitlin as well as the girls from the volleyball team, especially Jamie and Morgan, who'd taken to kicking, stepping on and grabbing his cock and balls. For Lindsey, Eva and Lacey, it was the first time they had such freedom with a man's manhood and loved squeezing and playing with it, giggling when his cock produced cum.

It was all the cum they'd see, as much as they wanted to see him squirt a load, since male pleasuring wasn't allowed at Ladies Night. It was supposed to be a cum-free event that was exclusively about the needs and pleasures of the women attending.

Contestant Number Seven: Ashley

For all the talk of having him smell her feet, it was no surprise that Ashley threw herself on the hot seat at the first available opportunity. The volleyball girls were getting anxious to have a go, their big stinky feet, they said, "roasting in their sneaks."

Ashley's size 7 Ugg boots found his face, and she rubbed soles of her shoes all over him. He couldn't move his head with Lindsey and Jamie now holding his head in place with their sneakers.

"These were all over town," she remarked with a giggle. "This is so cool," she added.

"Cause you never taken them off," answered Megan with a smirk.

As Ashley removed one shoe from his face to remove it from her foot, he braced for the worst, catching a few deep breaths when he could.

As Ashley's grubby and filthy size 7 landed on his face, his nose was greeted with a hot rush of foot stench, a mixture of rotten shoes and musky foot sweat, tinged with the aroma of ripe Parmesan.

Ashley chuckled as she removed her other boot, planting both feet firmly on his face and letting them slide around. "They're so sweaty and nasty," she exclaimed, unable to keep from smiling. "He's gotta smell 'em?"

"He already is," answered Olivia dryly, to the merriment of others. It was still hard being the source of so much high-pitched female laughter, which always made forced foot smelling even more degrading. It was torture and they enjoyed doing it to him.

"Ewww," exclaimed Ashley. "Smell my dirty, nasty, oh so cheesy feet," she ordered of him. "You deserve it," she added. The remarks earned her chuckles and high fives.

"Like smelling my funky, cheesy toes?" she asked him as she curled her toes over his nose and squeezed. "Like my toe cheese?"

"He's like totally smelling my feet and I haven't washed these stinkers in days."

"You'll have to have him clean them too," observed Camille. "They're filthy."

Ashley examined her wrinkled soles, blackened from wearing her boots barefoot. She noticed the dirt between her toes. "He has to clean that too?" she asked, her nose wrinkled.

"Where else but at Ladies Night can you get a guy to clean out your toe jam with his tongue?" asked Megan of everyone nearby.

The women cheered, some yelling "Girl Power" while the rest chanted "Ladies Night, Ladies Night."

"Well, he's still hard, so he must love smelling my nasty, cheesy feet," decided Ashley to the amusement of the others. "I should stop washing my feet more often. "

"That's what a good tongue bath is for," explained Sierra.

Beth peeked in. "You all having fun?" she asked, to resounding cheers and catcalls. "This whole stinky foot thing is a hit."

"Keep your feet sweaty in your shoes so he still has some flavor when he cleans them," suggested Olivia.

Beth raised her booted foot. "They're already sweaty again," she answered with a chuckle.

Like the others, Ashley played rough with his face, smacking him with the soles of her sweaty, grimy feet before again squishing his nose under toes and demanding a few good whiffs. She even had him smell inside her rotten, revolting boots.

He inhaled her foot stink again and again. The stench was potent and nauseatingly cheesy enough for another score of seven.

Contestant Number Eight: Kayla

Kayla, Lindsey and Margo all leaped for the chair, but it was Kayla, the strongest of the three, who claimed it, planting her scuffed Converse tennis down on his face with her strong legs. She was a solidly-built girl with size 12 feet.

"I've been wearing the same socks for a week," she said, pointing to her dirty gym socks. "They really stink up a room, so you may want to get those noseplugs on."

The women giggled as they took her advice, anticipating her large feet. Using his face to pry off one sneaker, she revealed a wrinkled sock foot, the soles grey frayed, as she pressed her sock toes over his nose.

"Smell that bad girl," she sniggered as she squeezed his nose.

The smell of unwashed socks was overpowering and revolting. The hot rush of foot stink filled his nose, breath after breath, with the ripe funk of old rotten gym shoes and Nacho chips topped with a stinky French cheese.

Her feet were huge and soon they both covered his face as she rubbed them all over him, curling one damp set of sock toes over his nose before alternating to the other foot.

"Geez, my feet are nasty," she remarked. "Don't know how he can stand it," she added with a chuckle.

It wasn't long before she dumped her filthy sock feet on his face, grinding them in with her size 12s before curling her long, wide bare toes over his nose. "Smell my feet, you stupid little dirty, cheesy foot-sniffing bitch," she ordered. The others tittered.

He inhaled the ripe, heady stench which seemed to fill his head. He inhaled again and again, as her toes slithered and wiggled over his nose. The cheese was especially sharp as she pressed her toe nails up against his nose, the odor no less potent as when she first took off her shoes.

Kayla slapped his face a bit with her moist bare feet. "I knew this was gonna be fun, but this is soooo awesome."

"Smell my funky feet, stupid boy," she said, enjoying the commanding role as she pressed the balls of her feet against his nose.

So far, her feet smelled the most potent. They filled his senses like her large feet covered his face. For that, he gave her an 8.

Contestant Number Nine: Lindsey

It wasn't long before the soles of Lindey's size 11 Nike's were flat on his face. Lifting one, she removed a shoe which toppled to the floor.

He braced himself for what was another hot rush of pungent foot stink, from her bare feet. She hadn't been wearing socks and her size 11s were grimy from sweating it up for so long in her shoes.

With her long toes sliding over his nose, the ripe, hot stink of sour sweat and putrid shoe rot was astoundingly pungent. The sharp Cheddar cheese scent was faint, but unmistakable too as she held his nose between her big to and second toe.

Lindsey and her friends giggled as she subjected him to one sweaty, dirty foot and then two, pressing her toes up against his nose.

"How's the air down there?" she asked him with a chuckle. "That's it, we all wanna hear you smell my grody, funky feet. Four days. No socks. I had to wash my hair over the sink."

Many of the women had cleared the area once Kayla and Lindsey had removed their shoes. It was Kayla's size 12s and Morgan's shoes that held his head in place. And when Lindsey paused to lift a shoe to his face, Kayla snuck a foot in for a quick sniff.

Lindsey's Nike's were fetid and musty. He wanted to choke.

"I forgot to give him my shoes to smell," complained Kayla. She whooped it up when Lindsey invited her to get her shoes sniffed. Kayla's converse sneaks were even filthier and revoltingly rotten smelling than Kayla's. It was a relief she hadn't worn them barefoot.

Finding it difficult to make distinctions between Lindsey's and Kayla's feet, he gave Lindsey an 8 too. The girls from the volleyball team cheered loudly. "We're winning," declared Kayla.

"Don't be so sure," said Sierra, sharing a conspiratorial glance with Jerri and the other women from the foot club.

Contestant Number Ten: Morgan

Morgan chuckled as she crossed her legs, her size 10 Asics on his face. "Look, a footrest," she declared.

"You're really getting the hang of it," said Sierra. "Our feet own them."

"So many of them deserve it," muttered Olivia and others applauded.

He didn't see Morgan loosen her size 10 shoes, but he did hear the shoes clump to the floor as she pressed her hot, sweat-soaked gym sock feet in his face. He inhaled the pungent stench of well-worn sport socks, her big toe protruding from the torn sock.

Her sock feet pressed down on his face, which was already coated in foot sweat. With Kayla and Lindsey's huge bare feet holding his head in position, Morgan slid her greasy sock feet in his face before scrunching them over his nose and ordering him to "Smell the fine bouquet of foot stink."

"Almost all week, I wore these socks," she noted. "I'll have to keep them outside."

She peeled them off before long, dumping them on his face and rubbing them in with her long, slender feet, her warm sweaty supple toes knocking the socks aside before sliding over his nose. Pinching his nose with her sweaty toes, she laughed.

"This is like stinky foot torture," Morgan said to Jerri.

"It's fun isn't it?" replied Jerri.

Morgan raised her filthy, soiled sock, the toe ends already a little crusty. "Could we put this in his mouth instead?" asked Morgan to an eruption of laughter.

"A fiendishly fun Ladies Night idea," noted Camille.

Jerri and Sierra were quick to unpeel the duct tape fro his mouth and yank out the pair of panties. He breathed in the air greedily. He'd been practically suffocating. As someone grabbed his nuts, he gasped, which was when Sierra stuffed the gum sock in his mouth, or most of it anyway. As he could taste the sour, acrid flavor of the putrid sock, his mouth was taped closed again.

"Awesome," remarked Morgan gleefully. "So he has to suck on my dirty sock while he smells my cheesy toes. I love it."

Her toes were distinctly cheesy and musty-smelling. It was a strong, sharp odor but nothing as overpowering as Lindsey and Kayla's dirty bare soles which he could still smell. Her shoes were putrid and fusty, but not as bad as her feet.

He gave her a 6, to her disappointment.

"As long as one of us wins," reassured Kayla.

Contestant Number Eleven: Eva

Lacey, Jamie and Eva muscled in, as Eva claimed the chair, bringing her huge size 13 Nike's down on his chest. He gasped.

He was still overcoming his disgust at feeding on Morgan's rank sock when Eva's sweat, ripe size 13 sock feet slammed down on his face.

The women giggled. "Her feet are huge," said Olivia.

"Her feet own his face," noticed Megan. It was true.

The scent of her filthy socks was musky and stale, a sharp stink of ratty old sneakers with a distinct undertone of Cheddar near the toe ends. What was worse than the stink was how rough she was, pressing her feet into his face and clutching roughly at his nose.

Her socks off, she had him inhaling the sharp stink of her unpainted bare toes, large ones at that, as she wiggled them.

"That's it, smell my dirty feet," she boomed.

Before finishing, she pressed her shoe over his nose to have him smell inside. It was warm and pungent, even putrid from being worn all the time. Though he'd give her a ten for brutality, he gave her a five for feet that weren't nearly as sharply cheesy and ripe as some of the others.

What happened next was what Carrie Ann called "refreshing spontaneity," as Kayla and Morgan still barefoot, both slid their feet over his face and took turns cupping his nose with them. Eva slipped her feet in occasionally, as did Lindsey, who took off her shoes to join in the fun. It was a free-for-all for the girls on the volleyball team as they covered his face in their sweaty, grimy feet to the cheers and applause of everyone nearby.

"You all need to join our club," insisted Sierra, beaming. "You know how to have fun with your feet."

"I just love rubbing them in his face," explained Morgan, reluctantly stepping aside for Lacey to take a turn.

"You gotta love Ladies Night," said Carrie Ann to a smattering of applause.

Contestant Number Twelve: Lacey

"Stinky feet, stinky feet," said Lacey in a sing song voice. "You've gotta smell my stinky feet."

He felt her hard size 10 ½ clogs on his face, which she'd been wearing with dark socks.

"Close toe shoes are better for getting a good stink," said Jerri.

"Oh, these clogs are like totally rank," she insisted. "Besides, I've been wearing these socks for like seven days now and their all stiff when I leave 'em out."

Women groaned in disgust.

As her clogs fell to the floor and she plunged her sock feet in his face, He could hear himself groan inwardly. The putrid stench was enough to make him choke, if he could.

Her sock toes smelled of vinegar and Camembert as she slid them over his nose and wriggled them. She couldn't keep her feet still, her sock toes scrunching his nose and squeezing.

"Yuck," she said , "I can't believe he's sniffing my super nasty rotten socks."

"Do you like it?" asked Sierra.

"I love it," she replied with a chuckle.

She gave him a few minutes with her bare toes - polish chipped and toenails dirty - as well as her wide, plump soles.

"He'll have a lot of feet to clean," observed Olivia.

"You mean he'll actually totally lick my feet clean. Even the dirt under the nails?"

"If you want him to eat it, just scrape it out and feed it to him," ventured Sierra with a wink. The women groaned in disgust before breaking into the laughter of approval. "It's your night to do whatever you want."

"A very Ladies Night suggestion," said Carrie Ann. "Would you like him to eat your toe cheese?" she asked Lacey.

"I want to see him eat everyone's toe cheese," answered Lacey, to loud cheers. "Let him eat cheese," she added.

Did it always have to get worse, he thought.

He wanted to get sick when Lacey held her rotten, putrid-smelling clogs in his face. All in all, he didn't think her feet smellier than anyone else's, so he gave her an 8.

Kayla, Lindsey and Lacey high-fived each other.

Contestant Number Thirteen: Jamie

No sooner had Lacey stepped away than Jamie was kicking off her size 10 Adidas and shoving her soiled gym sock feet in his face. He'd never smelled such disgustingly cheesy socks before. It was a nauseating, not so much overpowering as sharp and invasive; something reminiscent of Stilton cheese.

I wore these bad girls over a week," declared Jamie when she began peeling them off and letting them fall on his face. "I do a lot of sweating in these. All my practices. They're like good luck socks."

With the crusty toe end of a sock over his nose, she scrunched his nose with her unpainted bare toes. Knocking the socks aside, she worked her hot, sweaty feet all over his face before spending a few minutes just having him smell under her toes and toenails.

The sour milk of her heels and soles turned to the sharp pungent cheese between her toes. Her sneakers were awful; rotten and putrid from all the sweating she did in them. If the smell were stronger, he could have given her a 9, but they were only nauseating if he inhaled too deep. So far, she had the prize for cheesiest toes, and he gave her an 8.

Contestant Number Fourteen: Carrie Ann

Beautiful Carrie Ann, in her strappy pumps finally had a turn, but he didn't know it was her. All he knew was the sour stink of foot sweat,with a hint of Mozzarella and Nachos, as she slid her sweaty, warm bare feet fresh from her tight shoes onto his face.

"I forgot how fun this was" she exclaimed. "Now let's hear you smelling these dirty feet of mine," she said as she pointed her toes over his nose. Her grimy feet were filthy, dirt embedded in the wrinkles on her soles. "Can't wait to get these clean."

Her feet were foul but nothing like the other feet they'd forced on him. So he gave her a 5.

Contestant Number Fifteen: Olivia

Olivia, the other party planner, finally had a chance to kick of her flats and shove her greasy, damp pantyhose feet in his face.

"Sam hose to work, all week," she declared, as she pressed her feet down on his face. Her hosed feet were warm and damp, the smell of mildew, stale sweat and Cheetos were unmistakable. Her sticky, grimy bare feet smelled no better as she curled her red painted toenails over his nose and demanded he smell them loud and clear.

Olivia was rough, smacking his face with her size 9 feet whenever she thought he wasn't sniffing loud enough. The girls from the volleyball team were getting handy with the riding crop, when they weren't pinching and smacking him.

Having to sniff so deep and hard between her grubby toes really brought out the cheese and vinegar; her toenails smelling of Cheese wiz.

It wasn't an overpowering smell, but pungent and stomach-turning enough in sheer cheesiness to get a 6.

byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers
1...345678