Smelliest Ladies' Night Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers

Jamie and Kayla ran from the building dressed in sweats and sneakers, amused by his predicament. "Sounds like you'll be getting some extra smelly feet."

"You'll get a noseful with these bad girls," said Kayla, pointing to her size 12 Converse. "Will I get to have him lick 'em clean."

"He'll do what we want," noted Jamie, her arms crossed with triumphant superiority.

"And between the toes too?" asked Kayla. "All the toe jam?"

"If you want," answered Jamie.

"Then I'm not washing my feet for days," affirmed Kayla.

"Just wear the same socks," said Jamie.

"Or no socks at all," suggested Lindsey who'd just appeared, wearing a toothy grin. "That's what I'm doing." Lindsey was, in fact, already wearing Nikes without socks. "My faves."

"One of us has to win that competition," insisted Kayla.

"If one of us wins, we ALL get to use him," suggested Jamie.

"Those are good odds," said Lindsey.

"They're better odds if you stop cleaning your feet," said Kayla.

"Yeah. No more cleaning our feet," suggested Jamie. "And we should have an extra long practice beforehand."

"I'd like to see him not complain when he does our stinky feet," said Morgan from the balcony.

"He'll be gagged," explained Jamie.

"Not when he's cleaning between our dirty toes," answered Morgan.

Kayla and Lindsey made faces before sharing a laugh. "Ewww, toe jam," remarked Lindsey.

"He'll eat it?" asked Kayla with a broad grin.

He was backing away but the girls were following him, smacking him on his behind. Upon turning around, Kayla grabbed his crotch, to the cheers of the other girls.

"Stink up those feet and we'll win and get to play with him all the time," exclaimed Jamie before sliding her hand down the front of his pants and grabbing hold of his erect manhood.

The girls cheered and clapped.

"A trick Leigh taught me," explained Jamie. "If you want it, grab it."

"If you get your hand in there, you can grab his balls," she suggested, and the two girls converged on him, their hands to his chest and legs, as he got pushed to the ground, Kayla and Lindsey fighting over who got to slide a hand down his pants.

"Behave," said Beth from the path.

Kayla and Lindsey jumped to their feet while Kayla, still holding his cock, released it and stood up too.

With his pants almost coming off, he pulled them up and got to his feet.

"It's not Ladies Night now," said Beth with a smile. "At that rate he'll wind up naked, like those other poor boys you invite over and chase around. Not that I'd mind. But some things are worth waiting for."

"It's gonna be awesome," said Jamie.

"I hope so," mused Beth as the three girls raced back into their building.

"Well, girls will be girls," she said with a chuckle." But maybe you should stop provoking them, cutie."

"I was walking to my apartment," he protested.

"Everything's gotten to a fever pitch. I had no idea how popular Ladies Night would get once we gave the greenlight on stinky feet. Well, you can't blame them for manhandling you a bit. I'm looking forward to manhandling you too. Well, womanhandling you. And having you work on my feet. I think you'll really like how they smell after four days in these boots and hose. I think about you licking my soles. I don't get that done often enough."

If only the other women were as classy as Beth. If only it could have been a Ladies Night for two.

"Thanks for offering yourself up for this. We promise to have lots and lots of fun with you."

Beth smiled before squeezing his chin. "It's like destiny. You were meant for this."

She walked off before he had a chance to express his concerns. The girls on the balcony were sniggering and he thought it best to get back to his apartment.

That, however, was a week before Beth's vinegar-smelling feet were sliding over his face, her toes clutching at his nose. He's adored her until she saw fit to humiliate him along with all her friends. He could have run for it and never come back. Why didn't he, he wondered.

Earlier that Friday evening, he was beginning to feel relieved that no one had so much as mentioned Ladies Night since the previous week. He'd begun to suspect that it had been a bizarre joke; that or some kind of hazing ritual. If they didn't mention it, he wasn't going to say a word about it.

Perhaps it had been all too quiet around the apartment complex. Even the volleyball girls simply smiled when he passed by. He could hear titters, but it was fine as long as they were racing out to harass him.

It was Carrie Ann who called him, saying she needed help with a light bulb. She was frantic and he was quick to race outside to save the day. It was only as he mounted the stairs that he questioned the request. Was it really just a light bulb in need of fixing or something more? He heard footsteps upstairs and froze to listen. It was too quiet. Perhaps he could assess the situation from the open door.

Walking to Carrie Ann's door he knocked. After a few seconds, Carrie Ann opened the door. "Oh, thank God. I can't reach the light and I can't see a thing."

He peered into the room. There was enough light to reveal an empty room. There was no one lying in wait. "Where is everyone tonight?" he asked. "Oh, Megan's birthday. At least most of them are out celebrating."

Carrie Ann produced a new bulb. 'If you wouldn't mind," she asked.

He nodded and entered the apartment, grabbing the chair before positioning it under the ceiling lamp. Mounting the lamp, he removed the old bulb and replaced it with the new one. As the light turned on, there was a resounding cheer. Several women jumped up from behind the sofa, and others poured in from the kitchen and back rooms. Beth, Olivia and Camille were at the railing on the second level.

Carrie Ann double locked the door before standing with her arms crossed. Everyone was applauding and cheering.

He blushed red as he climbed down from the chair.

"Are you surprised?" said Beth from above.

"It had to be when you least suspected it," explained Carrie Ann, She looked ravishing in her dress, but he couldn't help but think how sweaty and awful smelling her feet must be in her strappy pumps, worn without hose.

They all wanted him to smell their feet and they'd probably gone to a lot of trouble to get them extra sweaty and foul-smelling. He panicked and turned to the front door.

Carrie Ann grabbed him. "Ready for the unveiling?"

The women howled with enthusiasm, stomping their feet and clapping in unison.

"Alright, girls," announced Beth from above. "Jamie. Morgan. You've been wanting to strip him for weeks. What are you waiting for?"

Jamie, Lacey, Morgan, Kayla, Lindsey and Eva were still sweaty from volleyball practice as they converged on him with squeals of delight, knocking him to the floor before grabbing at his shirt.

The other women were crowding around as the girls from the volleyball squad starting pulling and tugging at his clothes, pulling him straight though he'd tried curling into a ball. He begged them to stop but they grabbed him hungrily, tearing his shirt as they yanked it up to his head.

As the girls were struggling with his belt, the other women coached them on. "Come on. Get him naked," and "Hurry up already."

They'd managed to pull his arms over his head. He squirmed to get free, but they'd completely overpowered him. The girls were strong, not to mention there were six of them.

The women were chanting: "Strip, strip, strip, strip."

"The belt is stuck," said Jamie.

Once they'd straightened him out, Kayla sat astride his chest, facing him as she held him down, his shirt pulled up over his head so he could see the room full of women, sheering and laughing, enjoying his humiliation.

At last, Jamie unfastened the belt, to the deafening cheers of the others. He squirmed but Eva and Morgan were holding onto his feet too tightly.

It was the Goth girl, Haley and her friend Caitlin, both dressed in black and Caitlin with a wisp of purple in her hair, laughing as the two of them began tugging at his pants. Jamie pulled at the zipper until it gave, Haley and Caitlin slipping his pants down to his ankles to the resounding catcalls and howls.

It was Beth who stood above him and grabbed his boxers with both hands before yanking them down his legs, the room erupting into howls of delight and peals of laughter. He could feel his entire body flush crimson, which only intensified the good humor of his tormentors.

It was a matter of seconds before the girls eased his pants and boxers off his feet until he was only wearing his dress socks. As Beth held aloft his boxers, the women cheered.

"When he came here," she began, "I knew we had to keep him and enjoy him. I'm impressed by how restrained you've been for weeks, but that's all over."

"Now let's all have some fun," Beth declared. "Let Ladies Night begin."

The roar was deafening as the women crowded around him, touching and poking him as he was held down spread eagle on the floor. Hands clasped his already erect manhood, humiliation fading in the rush of sexual excitement.

As women grabbed his legs and arms, he was hoisted up into the air and eased down near the sofa before being slung over it, his arms pulled so that his rear end was exposed to the entire room. There were more catcalls and howls as women grabbed, scratched and pinched him everywhere, hands grappling for his cock and balls, occasionally with an enthusiasm that was painful for him. It was a free for all, and he was just a piece of meat on display.

Someone slapped his buttocks hard enough to make him wince. The women erupted in gales of laughter and applause. Again, he was slapped hard while others continued to feel him up everywhere.

"Just look how soft and plump his rear end is," said Olivia. "Who doesn't want to give it a slap?"

Someone slapped him, not too hard.

"Slap him so we can all hear it," insisted Olivia who seemed to have a taste for giving pain. "Like this," she said before demonstrating, slapping him so hard, he lurched forward.

He was slapped hard again and again, until a few women eased his legs apart, his balls dangling precariously as they began laying into him, his behind smarting from the pain of one slap after another.

Every now and then, someone would give us balls a squeeze or a tug, or feel up his legs and arms. His vulnerability was his greatest fear.

His rear end was soon numb from the pain as the slaps continued, some harder than others.

"Did everyone get a turn?" asked Camille.

"Not us," yelled an unfamiliar voice. And so continued the slaps until Camille was sure everyone had their fill of spanking him. Some, including Haley and Caitlin stepped up for seconds, giving his rear end some good hard slaps before Camille called for a game of "pin the tail."

It was an adhesive they used, but for a good fifteen minutes, women took turns walking up blindfold and jabbing things onto his back and rear end. Endurance had overtaken humiliation as he sat stooped over the sofa. Hands grabbed him, his cock and balls repeatedly fondled at every opportunity.

To the cheers and titters of the women, he was pulled from the sofa and held out. He couldn't see the women he'd met. He could only see their twisted grins and open, laughing mouths as he was put on display; hands grabbing him, his testicles and cock examined more closely.

"He's adorable in only his dress socks," remarked a woman he'd never met.

"We love 'em in dress socks," explained Carrie Ann with a smile. "It's a fun look."

The women sniggered as they pointed and squeezed. "Nice muscles," noted Victoria as she squeezed his arms and legs. "Soft skin," said Beth, her hand brushing his chest and stomach. As much as he wanted her fingers on his cock, she narrowly avoided it, her fingernails grazing his legs instead.

It was Haley who reached up under her dark skirt and pulled off her panties. She approached, barely able to restrain her merriment as she raised her panties up.

The women could see the mischievous look on Haley's face and hooted and cheered wildly, urging her to put her panties on his head.

"I've been wearing these all week," she admitted, to the groans of disgust.

He turned his head away. It wasn't the smell but more the humiliation of a woman's dirty panties on his head.

"I've been wearing mine all week too," said her friend Caitlin who'd just removed her panties from under her skirt and approached.

Haley slid her panties over his head and, with a chuckle, pulled the crotch end right over his nose.

Everyone cheered.

"I like that look too," remarked Carrie Ann, unable to restrain her own mirth at the humiliating touch.

Caitlin smiled when she slid her panties over Haley's, adjusting the crotch so it was also close to his nose.

He could smell the musky scent of urine and pussy juice. It was a heady aroma, very pungent.

The women whistled and catcalled at the audacity of Caitlin and Haley so early in the evening. Haley only intensified the amusement by taken the crotch end of her panties and pressing it up against his nostrils, ordering him to "take a good whiff, bitch."

"Look, he's still hard," exclaimed Ashley, pointing at his erect cock. "He must like it."

It was Victoria who removed her panties next and slid them over his head, adjusting them to maximize the stench. "I can smell them from here," she said, making a face.

As Jamie and Lacey amused themselves by slapping his cock around, Morgan ran to her purse and retrieved a stick of lipstick. "It's missing something," she declared before proceeding to write on his stomach in hot pink.

She wrote: "GIRLS RULE."

Everyone cheered.

Others approached, bearing lipstick, to try their hand at graffiti art on his body. Kayla wrote "BITCH," Olivia wrote "STUPID MALE," while Jerri wrote "I LOVE SMELLY FEET" on his chest. The room erupted with laughter.

"Speaking of smelly feet, when's he gonna smell ours?" yelled Sierra. The question was met with a deafening cheer.

"Is it already time for the competition?" asked Beth. The women screamed their approval.

"We've been getting our feet ready for days and we want to try them out," explained Megan.

"He's gonna smell our stinky feet," said Ashley with a giggle.

PART II

As he was pulled to the ground, it was the muscled Leigh, along with a few of her body builder friends, Alex and Bobbi, who grappled with him and dragged him to a cluster of chairs near the sofa, pulling him spread eagle as Jerri, Sierra and two girls from their foot club - Margo and Amber - began applying the restraints to his wrists and ankles, using the furniture to keep him secure.

Confident that he was unable to break free, the women stepped away, except for Leigh who gave his cock a few tugs and then a slap, much to everyone's amusement. She then turned and slapped him hard on the cheek, which stung. "You like that, bitch," said Leigh before slapping his cheek again and standing up.

Struggle as he might, he couldn't bring his legs together or pull his arms free. He was helplessly spread eagle and never more vulnerable.

As if to test out the bonds, Camille slid her fingernails under his armpits and tickled him. He squirmed but could barely move. Olivia and Leigh joined in, finding sensitive spots to tickle him. It was the sheerest torture, but he could barely arch his back much less wriggle free.

"It's secure," confirmed Olivia, who enjoyed watching his agonize over her fingernails on his legs.

"Would you believe we got no lip from him the entire time?" noted Carrie Ann. There was a smattering of applause. "Now that's the kind of boy we love playing with on Ladies Night. No attitude and no complaints."

Others cheered wildly. But everything had happened so fast, he didn't know what to say.

"He shuts up and takes what we dish out," added Camille. "I love it."

"Here's to boys who shut their mouths, know their place and do what we want," roared Olivia. The response was deafening with more applause and stomping of feet.

Haley removed the panties from his head and shoved them in his mouth. There was more applause.

"Stinky feet are a good test," said Sherri. "Seems you can't shove your feet in their faces without them saying something."

"This one's different," declared Megan.


"Yeah, we can walk all over him and he just puts up with it," said Ashley as she stepped on his chest with her Ugg boots, before pressing the sole of her boot against his face, must to everyone's amusement. He turned his head away, but she wanted the filthy sole of her foot on his face.

A few other women, some in heels and others in sneakers stepped on his legs and chest. Two attractive women friends of Carrie Ann at work - Michelle in knee-high boots and Sophie in clunky heels - pressed and prodded his balls and cock with their shoes.

Kayla in her Converse, Lindsey in her Nikes, and Morgan in her Asics, were among the women who took turns stepping on him everywhere. Kayla and Morgan giggled as they pressed the soles of their dirty shoes in his face. It wasn't long before everyone was either stepping on him or pressing the soles of their shoes on him.

The muscle girls seemed to really get off on shoving their shoes in his face, Leigh in her Puma, toned Bobbi in her Vans and super-built Alex in her flip-flops, their filthy soles pressed in his face as they laughed uproariously.

It was Alex who took things to a new level by pressing her flip flop sole over his mouth with her muscled leg and ordering him to lick it. He tried moving his head, but her sole was in front of his mouth.

"Lick, lick, lick, lick," chanted the women as he got a few heady whiffs of her brutally cheesy-smelling toes. If this was what he was in for, he was going to be sick.

To everyone's disgust and amusement, he stuck out his tongue and licked her flip flop.

"Wow," said Alex. "I never thought he'd do it. And he'll actually clean my filthy feet with his tongue too?"

"If that's what you want," said Carrie Ann. "This is our night."

"I love this," said Alex with a broad smile before ordering him to lick her shoes some more.

It wasn't long before others had the soles of their shoes over his mouth, demanding to have them licked. Sophie with her clunky heels and Michelle in her boots, followed by another one of Carrie Ann's work friends Gayle, a woman in her forties in scuffed flats. Camille's booted soles also found his face, as did Olivia's flat soled walking shoes which she pressed down hard in his face before pummeling him with them.

"I love how he just puts up with it," said Olivia with a broad grin. She loved pushing the bounds of endurance.

"The best thing about the well-behaved boys," said Carrie-Ann, "is they inspire us to do whatever we please."

The women cheered.

"Like smell our nasty, super cheesy feet for hours?" remarked Ashley, still standing on him. Women laughed.

"Do you think he'd be smelling our feet like this if he hadn't been so ... accommodating?" asked Camille.

"Here's to making good use of stupid men," announced Carrie Ann.

"They're only useful when we're using them," concluded Olivia before giving him a swift kick in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Everyone applauded her take-charge attitude.

For the duration of the evening, women would press their shoes against him, rest their feet on him and even kick him.

"We're still gagging him," said Jerri, "To make sure he sniffs and so we don't get any back talk about how much are feet stink."

Her remark elicited groans of mock disgust and comments about "smelly feet", followed by titters.

"This way you can be sure he thoroughly sniffs everyone's feet and gives them a fair grade," she continued.

"If he doesn't give a fair grade, you can smack his little dick and balls with this," explained Jerri, producing a riding crop.

byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers
123456...8