Smelliest Ladies' Night Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbgeo
byronbgeo
61 Followers

When Sierra, Margo, Jerri and Amber held out their soles, everyone was impressed by how fresh and clean they looked, a far cry from before. Not content to leave it at that, they forced him to smell their shoes again before having him lick them too.

Barely had they finished than the girls from the volleyball team came at him with their gym socks and dumped them on his face before using their bare feet to rub the socks around.

The free-for-all continued as women either gave him their toes to sniff, their soles to lick or simply shoved shoes and feet in his face. He got kicked and slapped, their high spirits mounting with every sip of alcohol until the women had taken to smacking, slapping, pinching and kicking him everywhere, all to shrieks of laughter.

Using the fresh panties of Alex and Bobbi, which was pulled over his face, the girls from the volleyball team put the toe ends of their socks close to his nose. He was overwhelmed by the many odors, but all he could do was smell them while enduring the mocking laughter and abuse.

"Do you ever pee on the guys?" asked Lacey.

"Would you like to pee on him?" asked Carrie Ann with a smirk.

"It's all the wine. I just thought it would be fun to pee on him."

"On his face?" asked Margo with a chuckle.

"Of course, on his face," answered Olivia as she and Camille broke into laughter.

What Lacey and many others didn't know was that one of the popular Ladies Night events was "unloading" on their boys. Carrie Ann, Olivia and Camille had refrained from using the bathroom for this very reason.

"Anyone need to take a pee," yelled Olivia, "you can do it on him."

The room erupted into laughter and cheers, women leaping to their feet as hands grabbed him and dragged him to the restroom and into the empty bathtub.

The women crowded around to see someone pee in his face.

"This is something some of us may want to do in private," said Carrie Ann. "Feel free to pee on his face or wherever you like and then we'll shower him up.

Lacey couldn't keep from smiling as she leaned over the bathtub, one foot in the tub, urine gushing out from between her legs and onto his face. It trickled down his chin and cheeks.

"I couldn't wait. I've been holding that way too long."

Women chuckled and hollered their approval. His degradation only got worse, the warm urine dripping off his face, the acrid odor sickening.

And so it happened that many of the women took turns unleashing a stream on him, usually in his face but sometimes over his body. He just endured it until no one else had to go. He was then subjected to a cold shower and ordered to get out.

Once clean, the inebriated women took to grabbing him suggestively. Taking his head, Sophie held his head under her skirt.

"Can we have the lick us, or is that going too far" Sophie asked Camille.

"This is as good a time as any to enjoy that. Just tell him what you want him to do."

"Lick my pussy, bitch," said beautiful Sophie. Though he'd been utterly degraded and humiliated, he was happy to feel her inner thigh against his face, her warm, musky female odor inviting his mouth to please her.

The party took a distinctly sexual turn as it was decided that he'd earned the chance to satisfy them. And so, one by one, many of the women lay down and got orally serviced. Considering that many had foregone showers for days, they were extra pungent-selling between the legs. But oral sex was what many wanted and they grabbed and pushed until they climaxed. He licked until it felt like his tongue would fall off.

Even lovely Carrie Ann invited his face under her skirt to offer her his mouth. When another skirt fell over his face, he didn't even realize, at first, that it was Beth's shaved pussy he'd begun licking. It was only once he was done that he saw her grinning from the release of a "much-needed orgasm."

He was blindfolded, so eventually he didn't even know who he was licking. Hands played with his cock and balls, most gentle now. Although any talk about watching him spurt a load was dismissed by Victoria and Beth as something that wasn't done.

By one in the early morning, the women were growing tired, many of them calling it a night, giving him a few playful smacks before walking out.

He thought it would end there when Kayla sat on his face, his nose wedged between her ass cheeks the sweet stink of her ass something of an unexpected shock.

"Ah, the obligatory early morning butt sniffing," observed Camille with a chuckle. The women who'd remained, including the girls fro the volleyball team were excited about the wicked turn of events. It wasn't long before everyone was taking turns sitting on his face and letting his nose slide between their ass cheeks.

He tried holding his nose, but the pungent stink was filling his senses.

The women soon tired of this, many laying down and falling asleep on the floor.

"I want to thank everyone for making this ladies Night one of our best," said Beth to everyone.

"One he won't forget," added Carrie Ann.

"And still smell for days."

"He was a good sport for being so happy to let us do what we wanted and for agreeing to serve us," chimed in Victoria.

"He did ask for it," said Megan.

"So how much more fun it is when the guy really wants to be a part of Ladies Night," said Camille. "If he hadn't offered himself up to our wicked imaginations, we wouldn't have had tonight."

The women applauded him, but his spirits were far from convivial.

"And thanks to everyone for making an effort to stink up those feet," said Beth.

"Anytime," added Jerri. "He can worship our dirty feet anytime."

"And he will," said Amber. "We get him for hours now. He should come to the club and smell lots of the stinkiest feet."

The conversation was soon dropped, eyelids heavy and the cheering muted.

"So are we done with him?" asked Carrie Ann of everyone present. "Is it time to kick out the boy?"

The women clapped and chanted. "Boot him out, boot him out, boot him out." They began collecting their belongings and readying themselves to leave.

He was grabbed and pulled to the front door. There was a time he would have been relieved to have been thrown out. But after what he'd endured, there was nothing else to avoid.

The women chuckled and sniggered as he was carried downstairs and flung outside the front door onto the lawn. By the time he got to his feet, the women who lived in the building ran inside and locked the front door while the women from the other building laughed at him as they walked across the courtyard.

The volleyball girls taunted him for being naked and smelling like ass and feet before racing down the main path.

He climbed the steps to his building and knocked. No one answered. His keys were in his pants and his pants were still at Carrie Ann's apartment.

He waited outside until the Jamie, Kayla and the others stepped out on the balcony of the other building, pointing and jeering at him. Some of the women lingered to watch him, giggling and calling him out for "missing his pants."

He noticed it was Carrie Ann's friends Michelle, Sophie and Gayle who lingered the longest to watch him, their stifled laughter still making him blush, even after spending the night naked in front of them.

He took a seat on the step, listening to the women titter as they slowly walked to the parking lot.

An upstairs window opened and Beth peered out, dangling his pants.

"You want these back?" she asked with a grin.

He nodded.

"Then I want you to promise me something. You were fantastic tonight. You let us do what we want and everyone had so much fun. You shut up and put up, and let us be as mean as we liked. So I'd really like to showcase you for an event I'm planning with some friends visiting from New York. They love a great Ladies Night and they missed this one by almost a week, but I'd like to give the something special and offer you up to them for the night. They're an awesome group of no-nonsense women who love to party hard, and I can guarantee a pretty wild night. They always have fun and I know they'll have a lot of naughty wicked fun with you. And if you enjoyed all those stinky feet, I'm sure they can be persuaded to get their feet extra whiffy for you. You'll really like how these women take charge. They're always laughing and always eager to push the envelope. And they love naked men so you could hang out with them naked."

He was disappointed. Was she expecting him to agree to more humiliation just to get his pants back? Wasn't it bad enough that they required him to give the winners of the competition so many hours of foot worship?

"They'll make good use of you, I promise. So you won't be bored, that's for sure. I promise a fun time. At least, they'll be hell bent on fun at all costs. So what do you say? You want your pants back? Not the briefs. We keep those as a memento."

He sighed. He couldn't very well stay out there naked, holding his crotch while the women lingered near the other building, watching and laughing.

"I'll tell them all about you. How accommodating and easy you've been."

She dropped his pants from the window before closing it.

He said nothing, but, no doubt, she assumed he was ready and willing. Taking his pants, he pulled out his keys, opened the door and stepped inside.

Five days passed and, in that time, a number of the women made good their foot worship cards. They'd call him, since they all had his number and invite him over to work on their feet, including Megan, Hayley, Ashley, Camille and Leigh. The foot club girls were talking about planning events for him, and the girls from the volleyball team were cooking something up, judging from all their conspiratorial glances and shared laughter.

Hayley worked at Beth's apartment during the day and had him lie under her desk and lick her soles. Megan had a female supremacist friend over and the pair of them had him sniffing and licking their extra ripe feet after a strenuous work day. Camille invited him over while she worked from home and, with her soiled, cheesy bare feet up on the desk, told him to clean them. Ashley kept trying to get her feet as pungent and rancid-smelling as she could before having him lay on the floor so she would make him smell her cheesy toes some more.

Leigh knocked on his door the previous night and, when he opened the door, plunged a hand down his pants to grab his cock before leading him to her place. She wanted to play with his manhood, grabbing it and smacking it, giving him a case of painful blue balls. When she was done teasing him before having him crawl on the floor begging to clean her feet. She started the clock running on her free foot worship once she had his tongue on her warm, dirty feet and his nose between her toes.

It was from Leigh that he learned why there were rarely men to be seen at the two building complex. They weren't lesbian. They just that they expected little of men and weren't interested in relationships, only sex. The occasional man could be seen visiting someone, but then they wouldn't be seen again. They were all cynical about love, but enthusiastic about raw sexuality. If men were invited over, the understanding was that no man belonged to one woman but, rather, to all of them; which is why it was events like Ladies Night that allowed them to enjoy the power of women working together to treat a man as they wanted.

"Giving men what they deserve," explained Leigh as he cleaned between her toes. "Using them when we need them and getting rid of them when we're done."

How had they become so disgruntled about men, he thought.

Leigh grabbed him by the cock again. He hoped she would finish him of, but she never did. She just grazed his manhood with her nails before slapping it around with her toes. He finished himself off later, as usual.

He later bumped into Megan and Haley near the mailboxes, both of them with time on their cards. They ordered him to get on his knees as they kicked off their shoes and had him lick their soles.

"I knew she'd pick someone perfect this time," said Ashley.

"Yeah, this one's a keeper," remarked Megan. "She wouldn't have picked him to move in if she didn't think he was someone we could use to the fullest."

"We did give her the go-ahead when we saw him in his bathing trunks by the pool," said Ashley with a giggle.

It had all been set up from the beginning, he realized. He'd suspected as much. Turns out, he'd been one of many men who'd been invited to live there, only to be take advantage of, humiliated and degraded. And his predicament had only just begun.

Later that evening, he readied himself to escape. He was willing to leave most of his belonging, packing a few suitcases with his clothes and garbage bags with other odds and ends. He waited until late in the evening before hauling his belongings to his car. After a few trips, he was almost packed.

For the last trip to the car, he'd dropped his keys somewhere and went back to look for them.

"Where you going?" asked Morgan. She was in sleep shorts, undershirt and sneakers, a flashlight in hand.

"Taking a drive," he told her, lying. He continued to scan the walkway for his keys.

"You were taking bags," she declared, almost angrily.

"'Getting rid of some things," he replied.

"You said you were taking a drive," she asked, suspiciously.

"Are these what you were looking for?" asked Jamie, in sweat, shirt and sneakers, holding his keys aloft.

He ran to her. "I need those," he told her.

"I called the others," said Lacey who ran from the building to join Morgan. "He was trying to leave wasn't he?"

"Yeah. One day before Beth and her friends came. Beth is picking the up in the morning and she's been really looking forward to it. They even got their feet smelly for him."

"I guess you ARE a typical jerk," concluded Lacey. "They're all the same."

He closed in on Jamie who laughed as she threw his keys to Morgan. Morgan raced to her building with him and he was unable to catch up to her before the door locked closed.

Lacey and Jamie chuckled, hands on their hips.

"You still owe us a lot of foot worship, bitch," said Jamie. "We're getting our feet extra nasty too."

"You've got to pay your debts before you get to do what you want," said Lacey.

"I don't have to stay here," he told them. "I can leave anytime."

"Now he's showing his true colors," observed Lacey with a sneer. "Such a total jerk."

"Makes him more deserving of what we got planned for him," said Jamie. "And let's just say everyone from our team is invited."

He turned to the building to see if he could open a window and climb in to get a spare set of keys.

It wasn't long before a few cars pulled up. Out bounded Kayla, Eva and Lindsey as well as a few other tall, big boned girls, all of them chuckling and giggling.

"There he is," yelled Kayla. "Get him."

He turned to find the girls racing to him from the car. He turned to run when Jamie and Lacey grabbed him and began pulling at him. He pushed at them, yanking himself free before racing down the path. But the girls were fast and were already blocking his way.

Within seconds, he was surrounded by giddy, smiling young women.

"Should we teach him a lesson?" asked Morgan who emerged from the building. The girls tittered, anticipating something awful for him.

The girls howled and cheered as they closed in on him. He looked for the smallest among them and made a run for it. But they were on him, hands grabbing him and throwing him to the ground.

"Strip him," yelled Morgan.

Shrieking wildly, they began pulling at his clothes. He defended himself as best he could but he didn't stand a chance against eight tall, strong high-spirited girls determined to strip him naked.

Within seconds, they were tearing off his clothes and it wasn't long before they had his torn pants and boxers down to his ankles in howls of triumph.

Come morning, Beth had arrived from the airport in her SUV. She came with four of her New York friends and she ushered them up the steps into the building.

Sharing a laugh, they stepped inside to find him stripped naked and bound by the hands, his arms extended, to the railing of the stairs.

The women fell silent before bursting into unrestrained laughter. Their shrieks were deafening.

On his chest, someone had written in lipstick: STUPID BITCH.

One of the women read, written on his arm, the words: I LOVE SMELLY FEET."

"I heard about that," said one woman. "Lucky for you our shoes are full of extra stinky feet. Thanks for the heads up, Beth."

"What's this," asked another woman, her New York accent strong. "There's a scrotal pouch thingie here."

Dangling about his waist was a small belt and slung from it was a box dangling just inches below his testicle. The women reached for the box, her nails gliding along the underside of his testicles before grabbing the box and yanking it off the string with a hard tug.

"There's a message inside," she said as she pulled it out.

"You pull all the stops here," remarked another woman.

"Yeah, you know how to welcome your guests," said someone else. "So far so good."

"And he's cute," said someone else.

"I knew when he turned up at my door, I had to keep him," explained Beth.

The women were ecstatic, unable to restrain their laughter at seeing him chained to the railing in nothing but his dress socks.

One of them began reading the note: "Consider me yours, while you're here. I'm here for your entertainment and enjoyment."

"Fantastic," said the woman reading the note. "Now that's the kind of note I'd like to get from more men."

"No worries. We'll make reeeel good use of you," said another woman, grazing his body her nails. It wasn't long before all four of them were crowding around him, grabbing and squeezing him, their hands everywhere as his cock sprung to life."

The women played with his cock, holding it down and watching it spring back up.

"Thanks, Beth," said one woman.

"It's a surprise to me too," said Beth with a smirk, her fingers grazing his face. "But we've got some amazing women who know how to have fun."

"And a wicked sense of humor too," said one woman, grinning as she gazed at his naked body.

"Please deliver me to Jamie's residence when you're finished. We have a lot of very stinky, shoe-wrapped surprises for him," said the woman still reading the night.

"I know who left him here," said Beth. "Such sweet girls. And we'll give him to them when we're done. The girls have been really going all out to get their feet stinky for him later this weekend. Such great girls."

"Well," said one woman, retrieving a key from the box. "Let's get him untied and have some fun. My feet are super stinky and gross for sure."

He women untied him, shrieking and howling as they dragged him up to Beth's place.

It was while the women busied themselves shaving his balls that Beth leaned in and whispered. "The girls told me everything. How you wanted to leave. Which hurts to hear. After all the fun we had with you. I chose you. You were so obliging and then so quick to want to leave. But you know that you can stay here rent free. And I'll throw in two thousand a month from rents so you have some cash. You shouldn't have to worry about a job. You should focus on us. You belong to us now. It was destiny. You came to serve. Remember that."

"What we need to do is slip him a few Viagra, roll on a condom and go to town," suggested one of the women. "I am so horny."

"Now you're talkin'," another woman chuckled, everyone chuckling. They were older women who knew what they wanted.

"You see," whispered Beth. "This won't be so bad at all. Sure we want to humiliate you, but we also want to fuck you."

As the women grabbed and prodded him, playing with his testicles and cock, he began to realize that perhaps he was more fortunate after all.

byronbgeo
byronbgeo
61 Followers
1...345678