Smelliest Ladies' Night Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers

"Or if you just feel like hitting him with it," suggested Olivia. And with that, Olivia took the riding crop and gave his cock a few slaps with it.

He cringed from the pain, but Olivia was beaming as she began prodding his cock with the new toy.

"How do we know if it's a fair grade?" asked Haley.

"I think it means we have to smell our own feet too," noted Victoria.

The remark elicited groans.

As the women stepped off of him, it was Jerri who stood before him in her Converse sneakers, stooping to apply the duct tape over Haley's panties still in his mouth.

There was no breathing through his mouth, his every breath becoming more precious because there was only one way to breathe: through his nose.

"So who's got super funky smelling feet tonight?" asked Carrie Ann to everyone in the room.

The room erupted with cheers, which dissolved into laughter.

"And who has the smelliest feet of all?" she asked.

Again, the room erupted with deafening howls and giggles.

"Sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff," the women started chanting.

"You each have five minutes to let him experience your foot odor," explained Camille.

"It's not much time at all," instructed Sierra, "so you really need to know how to make the most of it. My advice: if it stinks, get it under his nose.

Women tittered.

"If it's your socks feet or hosed feet that stink the most, that's what you should have him smell. Your best bet is to get the ball of your foot against his nose. The ball of the foot and under the toes is usually the sweet spot for stink. Oh, and the tips of the toes. The easiest thing to do is just get your toes over his nose so you can squeeze it and just let him sniff. Wiggling the toes is good to kick around the stench."

The explanation produced fits of laughter.

"Guess who does this all the time?" remarked Carrie Ann.

"It's fun. The stinkier my feet, the more fun it is to get them appreciated. And if you'd like to join our club later, which is devoted to getting our feet worship, sniffed and adored as much as possible, just talk to me or Jerri. The more of us, the easier it is to bring in guys to play with."

"Strength in numbers," chimed in Jerri. "And find a guy with something to hide, learn his secret, and he'll do anything you want."

"We have a foot den downtown where we bring our footboys," added Sierra. "So when your feet get extra ripe, you'll know where to go. And chances are, we'll have someone there to smell 'em."

The women giggled.

"Alright, who's first?" asked Beth, one booted foot over his chest.

"You found him for us, you go first" suggested Carrie Ann.

Contestant Number 1: Beth

Beth threw herself into the sofa closest to his face, as the other women crowded around. He could see fishnets between her upraised pant leg and low ankle boots.

"While we take turns," explained Carrie Ann. "We'll have food and drinks. There's what, about twenty-five of us? So two and a half hours we'll let the top ten get another, award our winner and then open up the floor so we can all do what we want with him. Special requests, let me know."

The women roared their approval, stomping their feet on the floor.

Crossing her legs, Beth dangled her booted foot over his face, her other booted foot planted firmly on his chest. Smiling down at him, she tapped his forehead with the sole of her boot.

"I'll keep track of time," said Jerri. "Five minutes, alright?"

Beth wasted no time prying off one boot and resting it near his chin. As he turned his head away from the feet on his chest, two of the girls from the foot club, Amber in her Doc Martens and Margo in her Keds, both of them wearing shoes without socks, pressed their shoes against his head on either side to hold it firmly in place.

"To make sure he doesn't move his head," explained Amber. "Since we're forcing him to smell our feet."

"There should always be two of us holding his head in place, alright?"

The women nodded their heads in agreement, many of them resting their shoe-clad feet, cross-legged, on his naked body.

The small of rotten sneaker was faint but gave him some indication of what Margo and the other girls had in store for him.

"Ready to smell 'em up close?" she asked before unzipping and prying off her other size 7 ½ boot.

He would have looked forward to Beth having fun at his expense if only her feet weren't so pungent-smelling. Telling him how much she'd looked forward to it, she wasted no time in working her warm, sweaty feet in his face. He tried to turn his head, but couldn't. All he could do was let her slide her soles up and down his face; and, when he had to breathe, he inhaled her vinegar foot stink.

The laughter and taunts about him smelling feet intensified the humiliation, but Beth rubbed her feet over his face with an expression of pure joy.

"I'd keep at least one set of toes scrunched over his nose so he can get in some good whiffs," said Margo, one of the girls from the club.

As others giggled, Beth held her fishnet toes over his nose, pressing them down before sliding his nose under her toes.

"Mmmmn. I can feel him smelling them," Beth said, eyes closed as she leaned back in the sofa.

Women leaned in close to watch as Beth alternated one set of toes to his nose with another, give his nose a playful pinch each time before brushing the ball of her fishnet feet against his nostrils.

"And smell loudly so we can hear you," demanded Sierra who was smiling at his predicament.

It wasn't that he was complying. He was going with the flow to keep them from trying to push him harder; but the less he fought it, the more they took advantage.

Wasn't it enough he had to sniff Beth's cheesy fishnet toes, he had to sniff loudly?

"If he doesn't smell them the way you want," suggested Sierra. "Get someone to sit or stand on his chest. That knocks the wind out of them and you can feel the air getting sniffed through all of your toes."

Sierra demonstrated by slumping down on his chest. He snorted out and breathed in deep, inhaling the full vinegar cheese under Beth's toes.

"Oh," exclaimed Beth. "That felt fantastic." The women were intrigued, everyone even more eager to get their feet in his face.

"It's the warmth of your feet right out of your shoes and the cool air when they get sniffed. The hotter and smellier your feet, the better it feels to have a boy just whoof it up."

Women broke into laughter before chanting "stinky feet, stinky feet, stinky feet."

Kayla, riding crop in hand, slapped his cock hard with it before ordering him to "smell Beth's feet louder."

He inhaled deep, the overpowering vinegar, still tinged with a hint of stale cheese.

"You'll write down a score here," said Carrie Ann as she placed a pen in his right hand and a pad under his hand.

"1 to 10," explained Margo. "1 for lightly cheesy and 10 for cruel and unusual punishment. 5 for a good, strong, pungent stink."

"I'd say most scores'll fall around 5, maybe even a 6 or 7 if everyone prepared," added Sierra.

He began to write 9 but Sierra told him to wait.

"You've got a few more minutes," said Amber. "Try it without the fishnets and if the boots stink, let him get some good whiffs."

"You've only got so much time to make a case for you deserving to win the stinky foot competition," said Jerri.

Beth peeled off her fishnets and pressed the balls of her sweaty feet against his nose, wiggling her purple-painted toes.

"Deep sniff," insisted Morgan, riding-crop in hand as she brought it down hard on his cock. He flinched and inhaled deep as Beth wiggled her toes and squeezed his nose too. She switched from foot to foot, letting him sniff under nails and between her toes before smelling her boot. Making a face, she turned the boot down over his face.

The stale aroma of a well-worn boot was no worse than her bare feet. He inhaled so they could all hear.

Morgan smacked him hard with the riding crop.

"He gave that a good sniff," said Beth. "Why'd you hit him?"

"I know," said Morgan. "I just felt like smacking him."

"That's the Ladies Night attitude," noted Carrie Ann with a chuckle, her strappy pumps resting on his waist. She tapped his cock with the toe of one of her shoes. The others showed their Ladies Night attitude by kicking their feet against his body, Margo sliding the soles of her Keds over his face and tapping his cheek.

"Alright," yelled Sierra, giving his arm a hard kick with her high-heel loafers. "Score it."

He took the pen and began to write a nine.

"What?" exclaimed Sierra. "Her feet aren't more than a three."

"Thanks," answered Beth. "I had these fishnets on for two days and these boots are old.

"What do you think, Amber?" asked Sierra. "Amber not only gets super rank feet, she likes smelling feet too."

The women groaned as Amber took Beth's foot and held her toes to her nose.

"I'd give 'em a two. Faint aroma."

"Fresh out of the shoe," said Sierra. "Probably three. Four tops. So that's the standard. A three."

"For being so way off, he should get pummeled," suggested Jerri and the women seated around him began kicking and prodding him, Morgan offering Caitlin the riding crop to slap his cock.

"You can have another turn to get a fair grade," advised Sierra.

"Thanks," said Beth. "But I'm not playing to win this. I just wanted to get my feet in his face."

Margo produced a blindfold. "He should be blindfolded to keep it fair. You know, so he doesn't give the high scores to the most beautiful." Margo had pretty average looks, her clothes a little frumpy. He wouldn't have wanted to serve her for two weekends.

"Good idea," replied Sierra, as she slid the blindfold over his eyes.

"This way he's not distracted by what he sees, and he just focuses on the odor," explained Sierra.

"And if he's way off," suggested Olivia, "we give him hell for it."

Everyone cheered.

"So who's next?" asked Carrie Ann.

"How about me?" asked the body builder Alex, her muscular legs crossed as she dangled her flip flop from her foot.

Contestant Number Two: Alex

Grabbing a chair, Sierra placed it overtop his chest. Once Alex sat down, she pressed her flip-flop covered size 9's down on his face. Jamie, in her Adidas, and Lindsey, in her Nikes held his head in place.

Without much ado, Alex slipped off her flip flops and held her filthy sweaty feet down on his face, soles blackened from the dirty flip-flops. "This is amazing," she said, beaming enthusiastically. "My jerk-off boyfriends would never have let me do this."

"That's why we have Ladies Night," declared Beth, to raucous cheers.

As her strong feet began sliding over his face, her long grubby toes curling over his nose, he inhaled the sharp odor of Parmesan. She squeezed his nose with her long toes before bursting into laughter.

"Wow, he's smelling my feet," she announced. "I can feel it."

"But we can't hear him," said Olivia, riding crop in hand, as she brought it down on his cock. She hit him hard, but it was the sickening cheese stench in his nostril that was harder to withstand, Alex's toes gliding over his nose and squeezing while she rubbed the other foot over the rest of his face.

Alex raised a foot to her nose and sniffed before making a face. "Poor guy," she said with a chuckle, shaking her head. "I'd gone for the longest hike in the same boots and socks I'd been wearing all week and when I took them off I had to put the shoes and socks outside it was so strong. To think I'd been airing them out for hours and they're still pretty whiffy. But I've always had really sweaty feet."

"Why didn't you keep your boots on?" asked Jerri in disbelief.

"The whole idea is to win, not take it easy on him," explained Sierra with a dismissive shake of the head.

"Now I wish I had my boots and socks," she declared.

Alex worked her feet in his face, and, at Sierra's direction, began demanding deep breaths as she curled her toes over his nose. "Smell my toes, bitch," she yelled, to everyone's merriment.

"That's the way," laughed Sierra, giving Alex a high-five.

He inhaled the sharp, stale cheese stench, which only got worse when she slid her toenails under his nostrils, which had no polish on them.

"What I've gotta see is him actually clean these nasty things," she said, studying her soiled soles.

"Later," assured Carrie Ann with a wink.

He scored it a 9 again but Amber, leaning in close to Alex's foot, declared that she thought a 5 more appropriate. "They've got a good stink to them, but it's faint," explained Amber.

"Maybe you should judge this," said Alex.

"It's more fun for him to do it," explained Carrie Ann. "He's getting better."

"Alright, pummel him," yelled Olivia. The women enthusiastically kicked and even stepped on him, Jamie and Lindsey knocking his head around with their rotten smelling sneaker feet.

"You can score it a 6," said Camille. And that's what he did.

"Alright, next?" asked Carrie Ann.

Sophie, her clunky and thick-soled strappy heels crossed at the ankle on his chest, offered herself. "I'd love a turn," she replied before anyone could get a reply in.

Contestant Number Three: Sophie

Sophie was gorgeous, but he couldn't see her with the blind-fold on. And it was hard to tell who was talking. In the dark, all he could do was wait for another warm, stinky pair of feet to get shoved in his face. The odor came moments before the feet ever touched his nose or mouth.

Sophie took her seat and set her size seven heels on his face, much to his discomfort. But he couldn't turn his head, thanks to Jamie and Lindsey's sneaker feet. Undoing one buckle, she used his face to pry off the shoe which fell with a thud on the floor.

The hot rush of stale sweat and corn chips flooded his nose just moments before her warm, damp toes clutched at his nose. He inhaled. It was pungent and cloying. Not a filthy smell just a very putrid one, sour sweat and well-worn cheaply-made shoes.

Sophie giggled at the sensation. "It feels nice," she declared as she pried of the other shoe and pressed it down firmly on his face. What he didn't see was her grimy soles, flecks of dirt on the ball of her foot and between her toes. All he could do was feel her greasy feet sliding over his face, taking turns curling her warm toes over his nose to get them sniffed.

When the riding crop came down on his cock, he knew it meant to sniff louder. So he took a deep breath as her toes clutched at his nose, the stink more tart with ever sniff.

"It'll be fun having him clean those," remarked Sierra with a grin.

"That toe jam'll be a meal in itself," remarked Leigh who was seated nearby, her shoes kicking at his cock now and then. Others laughed.

Sophie glances at her soles and made a face of disgust before happily returning them to his face, kneading them into his face hard.

"This feels great," she said with a wide smile. "My feet were killing me. Some long days in these shoes, let me tell you."

Curling her toes over his nose, she wiggled them, flecks of white nail polish in contrast to her tan skin. She slid the ball of her foot against his nostrils.

"Smell my feet, stupid bitch," she commanded before dissolving into laughter.

"That was great," remarked Sierra. "Don't forget your shoes."

Sophie took her shoe, turned it upside down, and placed the top over his nose. He breathed it in, the faint rot of cheap shoes more cloying than with her bare feet.

Her feet had a strong odor but it wasn't as nauseating as Alex's super cheesy toes. Her feet at least smelled clean. He hesitated before giving her feet a 4.

Amber stooped to take a quick whiff of Sophie's toes. "I'd give 'em a 4 too," she remarked.

"He's learning," said Camille.

Some of the women kicked at him anyway, and Leigh gave his cock a smack.

Contestant Number Four: Hayley

Hayley, dressed all in black as usual, was quick to grab the seat vacated by Sophie and began unbuckling and unfastening her biker boots, she rested on his chest. Using his head and her other foot, she pried off one boot and quickly produced a foot covered in fishnet stocking, her toes sticking out of holes at the end, black nail polish faded from her pale feet.

He didn't see any of this, but he did smell her foot the moment she unleashed it from the boot. It was like Beth's feet, only with a stronger, cheesier undertone, as if of Romano cheese. He was expecting a foot to his face, but her hot, sweaty size 7 still gave him a jolt.

As she unbuckled her other boot, she pressed the ball of her foot, the fishnet stocking torn, against his nose. He inhaled. It was a combination of pungent vinegar and musty shoe leather. With her toenails just under his nostrils, the Romano cheese stench was especially pungent.

Her second foot, hot and sticky with sweat, joined the first, and she curled her second set of pungent-smelling toes over his nose, wiggling them as she relished the cool air through her toes when he breathed.

Haley giggled, her grip on his nose firm as he breathed in her pungent foot odor deep and hard. It was the smell of unwashed feet, unwashed for days. If he could have seen her toes, he would have seen the toe jam under her nails and between her toes.

"Some more feet in need of a tongue bath," remarked Sierra with a chuckle.

"I can't wait," replied Haley with a devilish grin. "Pretty nasty, huh? I never wash these fishnets and these boots go everywhere I go."

A number of the some had stepped away to grab food from the buffet and to get drinks. He was hungry, but it seemed that they had no intention of feeding him, just shoving their smelly feet in his face. And Haley made good use of his face, clutching his nose with her toes most of the time as she began telling him to "Smell my feet."

"This is so cool," said Hayley to her friend Caitlin who was waiting eagerly nearby, one booted foot crossed over the other. They shared a laugh.

Not seeing anything, all he smelled was the pungent cheese of her stinky toes, and felt the hard smack of her bare feet as she pummeled his face with them.

When it was time to give a grade, he gave her a 7. He would have given at least a 10, but he knew he'd pay the price for it. Besides, her feet were similar to Alex's feet, only with a fresher and stronger scent.

Contestant Number Five: Camille

"Alright, I'm taking a turn," declared Camille once Haley reluctantly vacated the seat. "I can't watch this and not get my feet done."

"Oh, and you should all keep your shoes on," said Olivia to the prior contestants, "since you'll be getting your feet locked clean later and you might as well keep your feet extra fresh for him."

The women groaned en masse before bursting into laughter. Haley huffed because pulling her boots on was a task. "You don't want him cleaning them when they're aired out, do you?" asked Camille.

"You're right," Haley answered.

If he's seen Camille's knee-high dress boots and bare knees peeking out from her skirt, he might have been more forgiving of what she had in store for him. She unzipped a boot, pressing the sole against his face. Producing a dirty bare size 8 foot, calloused soles reddened with flecks of black, other women leaned away.

The stench was of stale sweat, musty shoes and a soft French cheese. Camille's feet were moist with sweat and steaming hot as she slid over his face before pressing down over his nose.

He inhaled deep. He had no choice. The odor was cloying and very pungent. His instinct would have been to knock the foot from his face, but he could do nothing but sniff and sniff.

Camille laughed as she unleashed her other sweaty bare foot and lowered her toes to his face, curling them over his nose before asking him "How's it smell down there?"

"Can't smell too fresh," added Camille. I've been on my feet all day and these babies are unwashed for three. And these boots are fabulous for getting my feet extra whiffy."

byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers
123456...8