Smelliest Ladies' Night Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers

Contestant Number Sixteen: Megan

Megan's high-heel loafers fell to the floor with a clatter as she brought her damp, super ripe bare feet down on his face, sliding her sweaty toes over his nose.

"Smell my feet, jerk-off," she exclaimed. "I hope they totally stink."

"They do," laughed Ashley, making a face.

"Great Ladies Night attitude," declared Olivia. "You've all get to get a little meaner. This is the night we get away with anything." Everyone cheered.

It was like extra sour milk with a hint of vinegar. Her calloused feet felt a little rough, but she seemed to love working them in his face and sliding her toes over his nose.

"My stinky, nasty feet are all you deserve, boy," roared Megan, everyone loving the attitude. "Show me how worthless you are and smell 'em good. I hope they're super cheesy, dumbass. It's what you get for being a stupid male. Now sniff and sniff 'em so I can hear it."

Everyone cheered her on, applauding her attitude as Megan smacked his face around with her stinking size 9 feet.

He complied and sniffed the sour, musty stench as the other women got more brutal too, kicking, slapping, pinching and squeezing him, his poor cock and balls getting a few taps and uncomfortable squeezes. He could feel some of the women stepping on him in high heels and boots, chanting "Ladies Night, Ladies Night, Ladies Night."

He gave her pungent, reeking feet a 7.

Contestant Number Seventeen: Victoria

Lovely Victoria in her heels and stocking was next, her musty foot odor pungent but not disgusting enough to get more than a 2. It seemed she had more fun tapping the soles of her heels in his face than she did rubbing her hosed and bare feet in his face to get them sniffed. With a minute to go, she put her shoes back on and rubbed her heels in his face, jabbing his face with them.

The other women in heels, including Sophie and Carrie Ann joined in, pressed their heels over his face and even standing on his chest. The women loved seeing the wicked fun they could have with high heel shoes.

"A little revenge for the men who like us wearing high heels despite the pain," declared Victoria.

Contestant Number Eighteen: Bobbi

From glamour to tomboy, it was Bobbi's turn to get her toes sniffed, her toned legs and arms impressive in her jeans and blouse. He didn't see this, as she took her seat. He did feel were her size 9's shoved in his face fresh out of her Vans. And he smelled her damp, cheesy sock feet as she pressed them in his face.

They were intensely smelly, with a faint hint of Romano cheese on the toe ends of the socks. Her bare feet were soft but she was rough with them, clutching at his nose roughly as she commanded him to smell her feet.

"Smell my feet," she demanded in a voice that probably didn't get disobeyed often. He inhaled deep, everytime she gave an order. He also smelled her shoes which were faintly putrid and very hot and musty.

For overpowering pungency, he gave her strong size 9 ½ feet a score of 6.

Contestant Number Nineteen: Gayle

Good-humored Gayle was next, Carrie's older friend from work. Kicking off her flats, she got to work with his face, her hosed feet musty-smelling and pungent.

"This is great," she exclaimed gleefully as she rubbed her feet in a man's face for the first time. "I wish I could keep him under my desk. I could think of plenty of ways to make good use of him at the office, I can tell you."

"Oh, we'll be making very good use of him from now on," insisted Carrie Ann, to a smattering of applause

He gave Gayle a 2.

Contestant Number Twenty: Michelle

Michelle was Carrie Ann's other work friend she'd enticed over to try out some fun and games. Dressed in boots and hose, she took a seat, trying her booted soles in his face before starting to unzip the boots.

"I'll be thinking about my ex when I do this," she declared as she released one of her stocking feet from booted confinement and shoved it in his face.

Her hot, stale smelling stocking feet were more pungent than Gayle's, with a hint of mild Cheddar. From the moment she had both feet in his face, she was ordering him to smell her toes which she kept clamped over his nose.

"This makes wearing these for two days really worth it," she declared.

He gave her feet a 3.

Contestant Number Twenty-One: Leigh

"Well, if you can turn away from his penis for five minutes," said Carrie Ann to Leigh. Women tittered knowingly.

Leigh leaped into the hot seat and had both Pumas off before she had her hot sweaty feet right in his face. As her feet seemed to wink into his face, she slumped, as if relieved.

He would have gagged on the overpowering stench of her bare feet if he hadn't already been gagged, her reddened and filthy soles slipping and sliding over his face. Her size 9's were broad and solid, her round toes strong as she clutched at his nose and squeezed his cheeks with them.

With the balls of her feet brushing against his nostrils, he breathed in the sickeningly ripe stink of rotting sneakers, days of foot sweat and extra sharp toe cheese. It was no surprise considering she always wore the same sneakers without socks.

Leigh had cleared the area, her foot stench too overpowering for the others as she playfully clutched at his nose with her toes, cupping them over his nose. The stink was tart enough to make his eyes tear a little.

"That's all you little boys deserve," said Leigh as she wriggled her grimy toes over his nose. "My totally nasty, disgusting, filthy, cheesy feet all over your face."

Her feet weren't well maintained and we extremely filthy and calloused. They felt rough but at least he didn't have to see how they looked. He did have to inhale their fetid, nauseatingly cheesy stench every few seconds.

"You got great feet for this," declared Sierra.

"I never get compliments for my feet," said Leigh.

"No surprise," said Sierra, sharing a half grin with Jerri.

"I just keep 'em in my shoes and those dirty ol' Pumas are my faves," said Leigh. "They're sooo comfortable."

"You don't have the feet they want," said Sierra. "You have the feet they deserve."

"That's how I see it too. I got a few guys to smell 'em, but after a few seconds they were off. It's great to have them appreciated for at least five minutes. It's kinda funny seeing him there just sniffing away them."

With a mischievous glimmer, she stooped to retrieve her shoe and, turning it over, held it firmly over his face. The rotten stink was revolting and all he could do was inhale it. It was enough to make his head swim.

With her cheesy toes back over his nose, he inhaled.

"I didn't get my feet all nasty," said Leigh, "just so you could feel them with your nose. You better show them some love and smell them like they deserve."

"This is great" began Leigh, turning to Sierra and Jerri, "cause I realize I deserve to get 'em sniffed. I don't care how nasty and dirty, guys should be whoofing it up 'cause they're my feet and they're amazing."

"Hear, hear," said Sierra as others applauded he inspiring words.

"Would you get your feet this nasty again if I told you we could get you more boys to smell them as much as you like?"

"Just line 'em up for me and let me at 'em," declared Leigh as she cupped his nose with her toes for a minute before then making him smell her disgustingly foul-smelling Pumas.

He would have given her a 10, but he feared the consequences of giving her too high a score while they were in such high spirits. They were given to being rough when they got worked up and he was aching and sore from all the smacking, kicking and slapping. The alcohol they were drinking was only making them grabbier and more inclined to want to make him hurt.

He gave her a 9. "High score," she howled before roughing up his face with her feet.

Contestant Number Twenty-Two: Amber

Many of the women were getting restless and eager to try new things. But there were four candidates left.

"Saving the best to last," announced Sierra as Amber leapt to the chair and sat down, easing off her Doc Martens to reveal thin dark dress socks, soles wrinkled. Without hesitation, Amber shoved one sock foot on his face while pressing the ball of her other foot up against his nose.

"The secret is having a favorite pair of socks you never wash," she said with a grin. "Of course, filthy old shoes and super sweaty feet help too."

The smell was intensely organic, like a cheese cloth that was rubbed in his face. The odor was sickeningly sharp and yet less overwhelming than Leigh's filthy feet.

Once Amber peeled off her socks, she began working her feet all over his face, holding her toes over his nose to get them sniffed again and again and again.

She as remorseless with her feet, and even her shoes as she held them over his nose so he could breathe in the musty stench .

He gave her an 8.

"Three extra smelly feet to go," chuckled Ashley.

PART III

Contestant Number Twenty-Three: Jerri

It was Jerri in her Converse sneaks who took the seat next. He didn't know it was her, or he would have remembered always seeing her in the same Converse sneakers. There was no avoiding it. She wanted him to smell her feet and that's what he'd have to do.

Pressing both filthy sneakered feet in his face, she tapped him and asked him if he could smell her feet through the canvas. Her sneakers smelled revolting, too putrid even to smell her feet through them. Her shoes must have been falling apart, judging by how awful they smelled.

Using his face, she pried off both sneakers and slammed her feet in his face. He inhaled with a jolt. They were suffocatingly hot and acrid, and cheesy enough to remind him of a Parmesan rind in his face. Smelling her feet was torture, her sour, sticky toes a complete humiliation to have sliding over his nose.

They smelled dirty because they were dirty, her soles blackened and flecked with dirt, grime accumulating between her toes as well which smelled especially sour and pungent.

"Now these are feet you deserve," declared Jerri, pleased with her filthy feet, dark nail polish faded from feet that needed better care.

When it came time to smelling inside her shoes, he was teary -eyed, the putrid stink too sharp and vinegary to withstand. The women laughed to see him convulse and struggle.

The only reason he didn't give Jerri a 10 was that he figured they'd hurt him for it. So he gave her a 9. Punishment at their hands and feet came anymore, not to mention the constant humiliation of being laughed at for having to smell Jerri's dirty sneakers.

Contestant Number Twenty-Four: Margo

Margo was up next, her Keds worn without socks, her feet practically busting out of them. As she kicked off her shoes, she sighed with relief before planting her bare feet, her soles red and flecked with shoe particles, on his face.

Her feet smelled like her old sneakers, moldy and rotten-smelling. Her toes smelled of aged cheese and apple vinegar. And the more she wriggled them over his nose, the more ripe smelling they seemed to get.

Like Amber and Jerri, she was expert with her feet which she enjoyed working in his face, despite being calloused and filthy, gunk between her toes and under toenails in desperate need of a pedi. For having a foot club, these women took surprisingly little care of their feet. Fortunately, he didn't see this yet and had only her ripe toes to smell.

Her rank feet and shoes earned her a 9.

Contestant Number Twenty-Five: Sierra

With everyone impatient to finish the competition and crown a winner, Sierra stepped in and quickly pried off her loafers, her sweat-damp red soles sliding onto his face, his face already coated the foot stink of 24 other women.

As Sierra's toes cupped his nose, she ordered him to "Smell my feet, you dirty, nasty foot sniffing bitch." Her odor was beyond stale and ripe, it was suffocatingly so. He could barely snort his disgust through his nose when he had to inhale deep again and again.

She grinned at him, wiggling her toes playfully. "Now that's a foot stink you deserve," she declared. Her feet were a little calloused, nails unpainted. Again, there were signs of neglect, but the women purposely neglected their feet it seemed. He had yet to see the state of her feet. Smelling her toes was bad enough. It was like warm Romano cheese.

"I want some good whiffs, stupid boy sitting there smelling everyone's filthy feet."

Her flats were vile, and she held them firmly over his nose, forcing him to inhale again and again.

Upon giving her a 9, Carrie Ann called everyone over.

Crowning of a Champion

"Everyone, thanks for all your effort in getting your feet ready for our boy. We had a great competition. But we have three 9's and 5 8's. What I propose are quick one on one battles. Two at a time, they get half a minutes to showcase their foot odor and then he picks a winner. With enough rounds, we'll be able to rank them all from 8 to 1."

Everyone cheered. It was about time.

"I'd suggest we speed things up by just letting him smell under your toes."

The women assumed positions on either side of his face. First up was Amber on the left and Kayla on the right. All he knew was that he'd smell one set of toes and then other, raising either his right or left thumb to indicate a winner . The solid toes from the right being cheesier than the ones on the left, he raised a right thumb. Kayla cheered.

And so it proceeded. Lindsey beat Margo. Amber beat Jamie. Margo beat Jamie. Amber beat Margo. Lindsey beat Amber. Kayla beat Lindsey.

Olivia and Camille stepped before the crowd. "First, we have the honorable mentions, for those of you who scored 7's. Since you came so close and did a fantastic job of giving him something nasty and smelly to appreciate, you each get a card worth an hour of anytime foot worship of your choice."

Some of the women cheered. They weren't expecting prizes. The winners of the consolation prize included Camille, Lacey, Ashley, Megan and Haley. This, of course, meant at least an hour's worth of foot worship for anyone scoring higher than a 7, so many were thrilled. It was more than they were expecting.

He thought, at most he'd be asked to devote his time to five finalists. This was getting ridiculous. It was like they were studding him out, like he had no choice in the matter. He had only to get the sock from his mouth and free his arms and legs to stop letting them have their way with him..

The women howled and shrieked their delight, jumping around as they received their cards.

"Any kind of foot worship?" asked Ashley, elated. "Smelly feet, stinky shoes? Dirty, gross feet."

"That's up to you," said Camille.

"Eighth, seventh and sixth place also get cards worth two hours of foot worship anytime," continued Camille. 'That's Jamie, Morgan and Amber. Come and get your cards, ladies." They didn't get the big prizes, but a promise of foot worship was a great prize.

"Fifth place is Lindsey who gets four hours anytime minutes for foot worship."

Lindsey shrieked and ran to claim her card from Camille before hugging Lacey, Jamie, Morgan and Kayla. All the prizes were much better than expected. But how was he the prize, he thought.

"Fourth place is Kayla who gets eight hours of foot worship."

Kayla claimed her card and returned to her friends. Turning to Morgan and Eva, she yelled "This is for all of us." Morgan and Evan joined the others with their celebration.

"We pool our hours and get seventeen hours," howled Lindsey as the six of them jumped up and down.

"For those of you who didn't get a prize," said Camille, "That should be incentive to try a little harder next time."

"Now let's figure out the top three prizes," said Carrie Ann as she invited Leigh and Jerri to assume the positions. Shoes were removed and, before long, Jerri had her cheesy toes over his nose, wiggling them. Leigh took a turn to get her dirty toes sniffed too."

For Leigh and Jerri, he chose Jerri's feet. For Sierra and Leigh, he chose Leigh's feet. And that was it. Sierra, fully expecting a huge win, was relegated to third place, and Jerri leapt up and down. She was the most attractive of the three of them, so if he had to spend two weekends with someone, better it was leggy Jerri than frumpy and bossy Sierra.

'"Third prize for Sierra is a card for twelve hours of foot worship," announced Carrie Ann.

"I'll make every minute count for not picking me," she said, loud enough for him to hear.

"Second prize is for Leigh with a card for fifteen hours of foot worship and a full day devoted to any and all of your needs."

Leigh shrieked with elation, bounding up and down as she grabbed her card. It seemed only Sierra was disappointed.

"And first price and winner of our First Stinky Foot Competition," continued Carrie Ann," is Jerri who also gets fifteen hours of worship and two full weekends starting Friday afternoon, of devotion to any and all of her needs. Congratulations."

As everyone applauded, Jerri raised her arms in triumph before accepting her card.

"Since I get two weekends with him, I'd like to offer up one of those weekends to everyone here since it's our team spirit and working together as women that made this happen," announced Jerri.

Women shrieked and cheered, elated beyond words.

"You're so sweet," said Carrie Ann.

"We'll have a Ladies Weekend with him," said Jerri. "And bring your friends."

"We can bring some more girls from the team?" asked Jamie.

"I know just who else to invite," said Megan slyly.

"Our Ladies night events are open, of course, to all women, so invite whoever you like," said Carrie Ann. "Just make sure they come ready to have no holds barred fun."

The women howled their enthusiasm.

"For being a good sport and smelling our feet," suggested Beth, "we should show our boy a little love. For a few minutes at least."

It was a tremendous relief when the tape and sock were pulled from his mouth. He was ready to object to these promises of hours of foot worship on his behalf when fingers grazed his skin, and hands caressed his legs and chest. Sophie, Camille and Carrie Ann had removed their heels and were sliding their warm, sweaty feet over his body. Sophie even slid her foot over his face, though he didn't mind now. He was losing himself in the thrill of contact that he once imagined Ladies Night to be. He was being manhandled, but in a good way, fingernails gentle caressing the underside of his testicles and his inner thigh as fingers gently caresses the length of his, once again, fully erect cock.

He didn't even realize his wrists and ankles were unbound. He would have stood up if he weren't under the spell of their fingers and, surprising to him, Sophie's sweaty, ripe bare feet.

"Alright ladies, this is our night not his," yelled Olivia. "Let's have some fun."

In the middle of his reverie, he was grabbed and hauled up to his feet before being thrown forward. The women shrieked and howled as they slapped him and even kicked him forward. Kayla and the other girls from the volleyball tame had taken to slapping his buttocks.

It was Sierra who came back grinning from the back, waving a pair of her dirty panties before reaching for him and pulling them over his head, adjusting the pungent musky crotch over his nose. The women burst into laughter as he was pinched and grabbed from all sides.

As Morgan, Eva and Lindsey pushed him back, he fell over someone kneeling behind him.

Before he could regain his balance, a collar was pulled over his neck and tightened. He looked up to find Olivia holding him by a leash. With a mischievous smirk, she tugged on it, giving his neck a jerk and sending him falling to the floor.

The room erupted in laughter.

"Hands and knees' yelled Megan, who took the leash from Olivia and began guiding him around the room. As he crawled, women pushed and kicked him from behind.

byronbgeo
byronbgeo
62 Followers
1...345678