Smelliest Ladies' Night Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Leigh who slung a leg over his back and began riding him. He was still exhausted from being forced to lay on the floor for a few hours, so it was a struggle to support a woman's weight. With the riding crop taken to his behind, he crawled as best he could as they took turns riding him, including Ashley, Olivia, Haley and Jamie.

As the women opened bottle after bottle of wine, they grew increasingly tipsy, some getting more aggressive while others were unable to keep their hands off him.

It wasn't Leigh but, rather, Haley who grabbed him by the cock as if to lead him around. She'd been eyeing him, as if he should have been eyeing her in return. But everything was happening so fast, he didn't know what to think. He knew he looked a fool to be led around by his penis, but if it meant Hayley was holding it, she could lead him anywhere. She was cute and seemed to really like him.

"Who needs a leash when the can get lead around by their cocks," observed Olivia with a snort of contempt.

It was Morgan, Kayla and Lindsey who ran from the bedroom, panties in hand before throwing themselves at him, much to Haley's annoyance. Panties in hand, they began rubbing the crotch ends in his face and telling him to sniff.

'"Panty attack," howled Ashley as Eva and Jamie raced into the room, their panties in hand. They all threw themselves on him, holding their panties to his nose and rubbing them in his face. He pushed at them, but the sheer weight of numbers was making it impossible to move. All he could do was turn his head away until the girls begun sliding their panties over his head, one at a time.

All he could smell was the strong musky aroma of pussy with a hint of urine. He reached to pull the panties from his face when he realized his arms had been cuffed behind his back.

The girls from the volleyball team sniggered as the shoved another pair of pungent panties in his mouth. He inhaled their collective scent as Jamie led him back to the center of the room.

It was a surprise when Olivia slapped his face.

"Stupid boy," she uttered.

Megan slapped his face too. He wanted to protect his face but he couldn't. "Dumb male," she muttered.

"So stupid all you deserve are our stinky, nasty feet in your face and a slap," said Ashley before clapping him hard as well.

Soon, the women were taking turns, slapping his face. It was about imagining him to be every man who'd pissed them off since the last Ladies' Night. A form of therapy.

"For having a small penis," yelled Sierra who slapped him twice on each cheek.

"For having a penis," said Leith as she hit him hard.

He stumbled to his knees as the women slapped his face, one at a time. He wanted to beg them to stop, but the panties stuffed in his mouth made it impossible.

Alex gave him a hard slap with her strong arm. "That's for not cleaning my feet with your mouth like I heard you would."

"He will," promised Carrie Ann. "Is it time to get our dirty feet cleaned?" she asked everyone.

The women roared and cheered before chanting, "dirty feet, dirty feet, dirty feet."

With that, Olivia grabbed the leash and yanked him over to a chair.

"I' m taking out the gag so you can lick and suck. But I want no lip."

"He's good," assured Carrie Ann. "He's very obliging. Let's us have fun and keeps his issues and complaints to himself."

"Hear, hear," said Victoria.

"Alright, let's get our dirty feet clean," yelled Camille.

Alex was already seated, her legs crossed as she made tapping noises with her flip flops.

Seated in front of Alex, he gazed at her filthy feet for the first time, He was thinking of the right words to say when Alex slipped off a flip flop and pressed her cheesy foot in his face, wiggling her toes over his nose.

"Kiss her feet and say thank you," explained Jerri with a giggle. "They all need so much training," she told the other women behind her.

He kissed Alex's warm sweaty soles as she slid them over his face.

It was Alex and Margo who brought over the small coffee table with a blanket on it.

"Just put your feet on that," Margo told Alex.

Alex raised her feet and crossed them on the table, her soles facing him.

"So you can be in comfort while he crawls over and licks your feet clean," said Margo.

Alex wiggled her soiled, blackened feet.

"Well, clean my feet," she barked, still flexing her toes.

"He's gonna clean Alex' dirty feet," yelled Jerri.

"Oh, he's cleaning feet?" asked Sophie, keenly interested. "Will he clean shoes too?"

"If you want," said Camille. "What use would he be if he wasn't a good boot licker."

"He's gonna lick our nasty feet clean," said Ashley with a giggle as she pulled up a chair. "Make sure you clean between our toes. Get all the toe cheese."

Women laughed.

"And if you don't go a good job and get her feet spotless," declared Olivia, holding the riding crop. "you get this on your balls." When she brought the riding crop down on the table, he flinched.

"Just give us one excuse to bruise and batter you, stupid male, and we will, won't we ladies? Either he licks everyone's filthy feet clean or we beat his balls."

The women hollered, roared and stomped their feet.

"And he eats our toe jam," said Ashley with a giggle "or he gets kicked in the nuts."

"By each of us," insisted Megan. '"Some boys only learn through pain."

As Olivia grabbed him by the hair, she pulled him close to Alex's feet.

He extended his tongue and tasted the tartness of her rough skin. Olivia slammed a hand against his head. "Come on," she yelled.

It was Megan who grabbed his head and pushed it against Alex's soles. "Clean 'em or we we bend you over and start kicking."

"We can kick him in the balls?" asked Ashley cheerily.

"Only if he doesn't do what we want," explained Carrie Ann.

He knew the risks. Better to clean feet than have his manhood tortured and perhaps even damaged. With that, he began licking her soles up the balls of her feet.

Alex smiled, closing her eyes. "This is fantastic," she remarked. "He's actually gonna lick them clean."

"Use your teeth to scrape off the dirt," insisted Jerri. He started using his teeth as well as his tongue to loosen the dirt on her soles. He licked up and down, Jerri and Megan directing him where to lick and how.

He worked on Alex's heels for while, scraping with his teeth and sucking on them until they started to look pink again.

Alex was impressed. "Wow, he's actually cleaning the dirt off them. I'm impressed."

"You just have to know how to put a boy to good work," explained Camille, to the cheers and applause of the others.

He then turned his attention to her toes, sliding his tongue between them.

"I love that," Alex purred.

"Then suck on 'em," demanded Jerri.

Leaning over her long toes, he slid his mouth over them and began sucking them, slightly tart to the taste.

Alex moaned.

"Not bad," remarked Carrie Ann.

"Well, he's got loads of room for improvement," replied Jerri, "but he's not bad."

Alex's soles and toes actually looked clean by the time he was done. She wriggled her toes happily. "Now that's service," she announced.

"OK, so maybe this worthless male might have some use," said Olivia.

"No, he's still worthless," remarked Sierra. "Doesn't matter how many filthy feet he cleans,"

"Maybe," said Sophie. "But it's fun having him try."

Once Alex slipped on her flip flops, Ashley whispered something to her. Alex smiled.

"Lick the soles of my flip flops too," she demanded.

Olivia brought down the riding crop as a warning and he began licking the soles of her flip flops.

""He's really trying to prove his worth," observed Victoria.

"if only more men would," answered Beth.

Sophie took a seat next to Alex and was extending her heels to his face, pressing them against his mouth until he began licking the soles of her scuffed heels.

Ashley giggled and others clapped. Everyone was enjoying the humiliating spectacle.

Sophie unfastened her heels and pressed a warm sweaty foot in his face. He began licking eagerly, relieved it wasn't her shoe.

"Yes," replied Sophie as she leaned back, her eyes closed.

He licked and nibbled on her sour-tasting soles, from heels to toes and everything in between.

"Get her toe jam, bitch," insisted Ashley.

Sophie grinned as he began sliding his tongue between her toes and swallowing the shoe fibers and dirt he found. Her feet weren't all that filthy, but they were grubby with sweat and sour as turned milk.

It wasn't long before several women were seated on the sofa, their feet in shoes, resting on blankets and towels. It was his task to remove each shoe and began licking their sweaty, filthy, calloused feet completely clean.

"A good thing we kept our shoes on to keep our feet extra sweat and nasty for him," said Ashley who pushed her booted foot in his face again, demanding he lick the soles of her shoes before taking off her boots and cleaning her soles.

With a chuckle, she pressed the cheesy toes of one foot against his nose as he cleaned her other foot. He could smell the Parmesan stink and taste it too. He hadn't realized how filthy her feet were until they were resting right before him.

He fed on the dirt embedded in the wrinkles on her soles while scraping clean her dirty heels and the balls of her feet. It was acrid to the taste, but he endured it. The women had parted his legs and teased him that if he failed to get the feet clean, they'd beat his balls. Occasionally, the crop was brought down on his ass, either for not cleaning the feet fast enough or for not showing enough enthusiasm.

"We want to see you really get into it," explained Jerri.

"It's nice to have a boy show some real appreciation for a change."

"He just shuts up and cleans our feet," said Camille, satisfied with how things were turning out.

"Get all that toe jam," shouted Ashley as she wriggled her grimy toes.

He licked between her toes, the sharp choose assaulting his senses as he fed on particles.

When Ashley produced a nail clipper and scraped it under her nail to produce some gunk, groans became laughter.

Ashley held it to his mouth and ordered him to swallow it."

"Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it," chanted the women. The riding crop slashed at his rear end, perilously close to his dangling testicles.

"He opened his mouth and accepted the gunk, trying to swallow it before he had to taste it. But Ashley had lost more for him, pushing the toe cheese in his mouth until the nauseating taste made him want to throw up.

Fortunately, she'd run out of toe cheese and merely had him finish cleaning the overlooked spots on her toes and heels.

"He really cleaned them," remarked Ashley, wriggling her toes as she admired how clean they were.

Camille and Carrie Ann were soon shoving their shoes in his face and forcing him to lick them. It was Carrie Ann who pried off her heels and offered them up for him to clean.

It wasn't so awful cleaning Carrie Ann's feet. She was beautiful. The faint odor of cheese was nothing as he began cleaning the lint from her feet. And as he licked one foot clean, she wiggled the toes of her other foot under his nose.

He was still cleaning Carrie Ann's feet when Camille pressed a filthy, calloused bare foot in his face. He began licking her heel, sucking off the dirt when she insisted he kiss her soles and thank her. He did.

He cleaned Carrie Ann's feet as well as Camille's, paying special attention to the hard skin near the heels and toes, scrapping off dirt.

Camille's toes were especially tart- tasting, and strongly reminiscent of soft French cheeses. She still wanted her toes sniffed as she got her soles cleaned. Upon licking the toe jam from between their toes, as well as the dirt fro the folds of skin on the soles, they began scraping under their toenails for dirt.

Carrie Ann and Camille shared grins as he fed on the cheesy dirt from under their nails.

The girls from the volleyball squad surprised him by grabbing him, throwing him on the floor, and kicking off shoes before rubbing their filthy gym sock feet in his face, sliding them in his mouth and covering his face. They loved the free for all as they fought over who got to clap their sock toes over his nose and plunge them in his mouth. Before long, their socks were off, and they were all rubbing their huge bare feet in his face, two and even three pairs at a time.

The stench was unbelievable. It was the cheese of their toes under his nose and the sour of their heels which they ordered him to lick.

The other women stood around, enjoying the spectacle of six enthused and energized young women laying claim to his face with their dirty, sweaty feet. Toes were clamped over his nose and he was ordered to sniff while toes wiggled into his mouth and he was commanded to feed on their toe jam.

It was a while before all of the girls got the sweat licked from their soles, heels, toes and grimy balls of their feet. They had him chocking on toe jam and toes as they shoved them deep in his mouth. They had big feet after all, and long toes, and they loved seeing how far they could push them in his mouth.

If this was a taste of what to expect when they claimed the hours they'd won, it was a forbidding prospect.

From that point on, chairs were brought close and women sat down on the while he remained on the floor, his mouth opening as women took turns sliding their toes in his mouth to get them sucked on. Shoe soles were licked, as were bare soles and sock soles; heels sucked clean and hard skin scraped smooth; dirt flecks licked off and toe jam swallowed.

He wasn't just cleaning feet, they forced him to smell them again too. While his mouth was full of toes, the women slipped off shoes and wiggled stinky toes over his nose, ordering him to smell them. The women were drunk, and getting extra bossy and demanding, his face full of their meaty, plump-soled feet.

"This is why you keep your feet sweaty," explained Sierra. "Getting our feet cleaned feels ten times better then our feet are super sweaty."

The women all agreed.

Olivia was still rough with her feet, inspiring others to slap his face with their shoes and bare soles, and grind cheesy toes down over his nose.

"Smell my toes, you little bitch," ordered Olivia, kicking off her flats and pressing her warm, pungent toes over his nose. 'And suck on this," she added, pressing the filthy, hard-skinned heel of her other foot into his mouth for him to scrape clean.

Callouses were cleaned and smoothed, much to the merriment of all the women who likened his mouth to a human spa service. "Shove your dirty foot in and it comes out clean," said Leigh with a chuckle.

Megan's high heel loafers fell to the floor as she slid her sweaty feet all over his face again, curling the toes of one foot over his nose to be sniffed while she presented his mouth with her other foot to be cleaned. They tasted just as they smelled, like sour milk and vinegar.

"Clean them good, you useless and worthless boy," she said, firmly. "And thank me for my stinky, gross feet in your face."

He thanked her whenever she demanded thanks. "And thank me for letting you sniff my stinky toes." He thanked her again.

"My feet are more than you deserve," said Megan. Everyone loved her attitude. It was "what Ladies' Night was all about' said Beth.

Megan was very insistent about licking the dirt from between her toes, and she enjoyed scraping her nails clean for him to feed on the dirt. She especially enjoyed having him lick the sole of one shoe while smelling the other one.

Leigh slapped her feet down on his face and was thrilled at having them licked.

"This is what it's all about," she gloated, her arms cross, as he scraped at the hard skin on her heels and the side of her feet and toes.

He realized just her filthy and dinged up her feet were. She didn't bother to maintain them and yet thrilled at getting to rub them in his face, her toes still inflicting their cheesy torture on his nose. Her feet tasted pungent and vinegary. And as if that wasn't bad enough, she was always wiggling her other toes just under his nose.

There were gobs of dirt between her toes and her toenails were filthy. Ashley noted the nails and quickly offered her the nail clipper. Leigh happily cleaned under her nails, dropping the particles on his lips and pushing them into his mouth with her toes.

She took a keen delight in having him taste her filthy, rancid Pumas, breathing in the sickening stench while also licking the soles and sticking his tongue through a hole in the side. Her shoes were falling apart.

Jerri, Sierra and the other foot club girls, Amber and Margo, worked on him together. Their expertise was thrilling to the other women.

Jerri was the first to pull off her sneakers, smearing his face with more foot sweat as she demanded he lick all the sweat off. This meant removing all the shoe particles from her sour soles and cheesy toes. As he began nibbling on the toughened skin of her heels, Amber pulled off a shoe and pressed her sheer sock toes over his nose. It was the potent odor of aged cheese, coupled with the tartness of Jerri's heels that intensified the humiliation.

,

"Smell my feet," commanded Amber. With his mouth full of Jerri's thick heel, it was like he was gagged again, with no choice but to inhale and inhale again Amber's rank sock feet.

"Clean the ball of my foot," ordered Jerri, as he began scraping at more of the calloused flesh, bitter and sour at the same time. Margo had removed one of her Keds and her grimy toes replaced Amber's. He was trying hard to clean Jerri's feet, to keep from being beaten by the other women, and yet keep Margo happy by sniffing her toes the way the wanted. This became particularly difficult once Jerri plunged her long dirty toes into his mouth and told him to suck on them.

Margo's toes were unkempt, as were Jerri's. He thought that these experts at foot worship would have had softer, more beautiful feet, but it was as if they didn't care. Wearing the same shoes without socks all the time must have been punishing on their feet. It was certainly enough to produce lots of crud between their toes and under their nails.

He was tasting the cheesy particles from between Jerri's toes when Amber pressed a fresh set of sock toes over his nose, wiggling them as she ordered him to sniff.

Jerri plunged her toes in and out of his mouth, finding more hardened skin for him to scrape clean. Soon enough, Amber removed one of her socks and was pressing a dirty heel against his mouth. It was Jerri who'd removed another shoe and was curling her grubby, pungent toes over his nose to be sniffed.

As Margo rubbed her bare feet over the rest of his face, Sierra has a shoe off and slid her toes over his nose.

"You'll find my feet always stink and always need lots of attention," she told him, her toes pressing up against his nostrils, to his disgust. She, Jerri and Margo took turns gliding their toes over his nose while he licked up and down Amber's grimy soles. The skin on the ball of her foot was toughened and dirty, and it took him a while to lick and scrape them clean, all the while inhaling everyone's rotten and cheesy foot odor.

He was choking on sock and shoe particles from between Amber's toes as he sniffed the other sock foot. Her sock toes remained clamped to his nose as Margo slid her thick, filthy toes into his mouth. And so it went, the women alternating feet, always rubbing them in his face, and always getting their toes, socks and even shoes sniffed while compelling him to use his mouth to clean their filthy feet.

By the time he was sucking on Sierra's stubby toes, the others were sliding their feet in his face. Their feet were all he could smell, see and feel.

1...345678