All Comments on 'Surprising Wife Ch. 07'

by Spiritogre

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Get out

Get out, he has to get out, unless he wants to see his wife fuck every guy in town. He will be manipulated into becoming a cuckold, getting sloppy seconds for the rest of his life. Maybe he will be allowed the occassional fuck from Maria,to keep him in line.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Confusion

A lot of life is confusing, not just sexuality. The way I put it with kids is they should come with an instruction manual, but they don't. I enjoyed reading your discussion of the tie between love and caring, and abuse and humiliation in a sexual relationship. Since those conflicting elements are probably not going to be found in the same person a wife should have a lover, or lovers, to fill some of the diverse desires that may float through her psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Run run run

So she's looking for a gentle guy to love her at home and take care of her while she goes out and get her fix of being used and abused by others.

This guy needs to run run run. It is not going to end well. Some asshole is going to want to own her and controller her and in turn the husband through his love of her.

George should run as fast as he can while his balls are still attached, shell be wanting this cut off him soon.

This girl gets more a more selfish at each step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sounds like George should dump the whores ass. Since they have been married she other men do things to her that she wont let her husband do, Typical selfich cunt that really doesn't love her husband she just wants a meal ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Choices

If George is a logical thinker, and you as a writer can make him so, he needs to decide if he wants to walk the path that she has outlined and face the certainty of heartache as he has been both shocked and hurt by her limited moves toward her dark side, walk away before he has even more heartache, or try to redirect her path through counseling or psychological treatment. I hope you don't just leave George as a shell of a man just accepting whatever happens to him because that is not a realistic picture of anyone.

TipsyTodTipsyTod3 months ago

Wow.

Was I the only one who just read a description of a 15 yo getting gang raped?

What happened to everyone being 18 or older?

I understand the history and psychological part of the story. (back story) I just don't know how strict the age rules are or if they even exist.

Fairly decent story so far. Lots if errors some editing could fix.

Dude needs to find his cohones. She's not so in love with him as she's a serial cheater. She think he shouldn't cornhole her because he loves her? But others can? Where's her appreciation? That explanation could use some work.

For one writing in a 2nd language, you're doing fairly well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous