Tamera and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers

Tamara pulled the vibrator from my ass and crawled up to look at me. "What a mess. Can't you hold on to anything?" She referred to my losing Jackie's come. With a toss of her head to flip her hair back, she bent to Jackie's crotch and cleaned the come from her balls and cock. Then she lifted my lips to hers and licked the last drops from my face. "Mmm, just as good as yours," she said.

"Hey, your cock's still hard," Jackie said, "Want to finish up on me?"

"Yes, but I've got a better idea." Tamara left the room and returned with another vibrator, this one shaped like a double-ended dildo. She squatted slightly and slowly slid it into her cunt. The other end stuck out at an angle that looked suitable for serious fucking. "Get ready, here it comes," she said.

Jackie got down on the floor on her hands and knees then looked over at me. "Let's get into a sixty-nine while she fucks me." I didn't have to be asked twice. My cock was straining for relief yet. I scooted under her and we took each other's cocks into our mouths. I could look up past her balls and see the vibrator thrusting forward from Tamara's pussy as she moved in behind her. Tamara pushed the dildo down to my level. I got the idea and slurped on it to get it as wet as Jackie's ass had to be after the job I'd done on her earlier. It was a strange, upside-down view of sex, watching the plastic cock ease into Jackie's ass. She sucked very hard on my cock when it popped past her sphincter. I massaged her balls as I held her limp cock in my mouth. I rubbed the head with my tongue, tasting the residue of her come. Tamara reached between her legs and switched the vibrator on. This one was a different noise than the other one, a deeper, more solid tone. I realized this was for serious ass-fuckers, not beginners like me. I could never have taken one that size in the first place. Jackie had no problems, moaning around my cock as Tamara used long strokes on her ass. All of this was too much for me and when Jackie started finger-fucking my ass, I let my balls go and shot a big wad of come into her mouth. She coughed slightly, but kept her lips locked firmly around my cockhead. The way she held it in as I humped into her mouth to drain my nuts told me I was still bush league when it came to cocksucking. Hell, I'd only started last week. Cut me some slack.

As my dick began to deflate, Jackie pulled off and looked back at Tamara, a question in her eyes. Tamara nodded yes and pulled the cock from Jackie's ass. Jackie turned to her and they kissed, sharing my semen. When they parted, they both had a shiny coating of come on their lips. "I want to try something," Tamara said. She turned her back to Jackie and said, "Let's fuck each other's ass, OK?"

"Oh, yeah!" Jackie said happily. To get into the act, I crawled over to help. First, I licked all around Tamara's ass, then began sliding my tongue into it. When it was nice and wet, I put one, then two fingers into it. Finally, I slid the still-humming dildo in. Jackie quickly backed up to the other end and I guided it into her twitching ass. The two of them backed into each other until their asses were touching and the dildo was buried in them. They began a rocking motion, very small, first away from each other, then back together, so both asses could enjoy a fucking motion. It took a few tries to get their rhythm right, but finally they were going so hard their butts were slapping together on each stroke. To help, I knelt to one side and rubbed their nipples, Tamara's cunt, and Jackie's balls.

"Lick my clit, lick my clit," Tamara panted. I crawled under her and began performing the requested service, sucking and licking it furiously. I was able to reach up and handle Jackie's balls and cock at the same time. Her cock was showing some signs of hardening, so I began jacking it off. As I sucked Tamara's clit, I could see the control on the vibrator. I gave it a little twist and the humming increased sharply. Both of them began fucking even harder and moaning with passion. I turned it up all the way.

"Ohhhh sheeit," One of them cried. It may have been Jackie because her dick stiffened all the way in my hand and throbbed wildly. Tamara was panting and grunting with the dildo deep in her ass. As I gave her clit another suck, she shuddered and came, rubbing her ass against Jackie's. I gave Jackie's cock an extra fast set of pumps and felt it jetting come against her belly. They stayed very still for a moment, then both collapsed on their sides. I pulled the dildo from their asses and cuddled them both. "That was the wildest." Tamara said, rubbing Jackie's come into her belly and tits.

"Think that'll make a good skin cream?" Jackie asked."Mmmm, yes," Tamara replied, rubbing the rest into her face. She finished by lapping her fingers clean. That reminded me, I was getting hungry. I hadn't had anything more substantial than come since lunch.

"Anyone else ready for some dinner?" I asked hopefully. These two didn't maintain their svelte figures by being major chow hounds.

"Ok by me," Jackie replied.

"Me, too," nodded Tamara.

Tamara and Jackie Part 3

We all showered again, dressed, and went to an Italian place a couple of blocks away. It was a nice night out, so we walked. We had some great lasagna, wine, and their special garlic bread. Sex fuel, Tamara called it. The two turned a lot of heads in the place. How often do you see two absolutely drop-dead women with a guy like me?

On the way home, we took the long way to stroll through a park. As we walked through an area of trees, we were accosted by two thugs. One had a knife, the other just a nasty disposition to go with his ugly face. They couldn't have been more unlucky. I had trained in martial arts for ten years, and Tamara had trained all her life. When I distracted them by dropping my wallet, she kicked the knife-wielder under the elbow. When the other one moved to help him, I dropped him with a front kick to the solar plexus. Jackie surprised me by grabbing the first guy's arm and doing a neat take down that knocked the wind from him.

"Nice move, Jackie, didn't know you trained."

"It's good stuff to know if you hang around with a dangerous crowd like you two."

"What are we going to with these cruds?" Tamara asked. Jackie had picked up the knife and was holding it on the two.

"I dunno, call the cops?" I asked. I wasn't about to take them home and feed them in hopes of rehabilitating them.

"I think we can provide our own punishment here," Tamara said evenly. You ever hear the expression from the old west, "if you're captured, don't let them give you to the women"? That went through my mind as I saw the look in her eyes.

She kicked the nearest one in the ribs to get his attention. "Strip, both of you," the tone of her voice made it clear she wasn't accepting any alternatives. They started peeling.

"What you gonna do lady? We wasn't gonna hurt nobody, we just needed some cash." They were whining now, not as tough as they acted earlier.

"Here, Jackie, cut their clothes into strips." When she was pissed, Tamara gave orders like a drill sergeant. Jackie cut the shirts and pants into long pieces, the thugs looking on nervously.

"Tie their hands behind their backs," she told me. This was no time to argue, I tied.

When the two naked muggers were tied, she ordered them to get on the ground and suck each other's cocks. They protested, but a couple of kicks and passes with the knife convinced them that temporary bi-sexualism was better than permanent castration. After they were in position, she had Jackie and myself tie them that way.

"Suck, you bastards! If I see you faking, I'll cut your balls off!" Hell hath no fury, etc.

"Hey, I've got another idea, give me the knife," Jackie said. Tamara handed over the knife and Jackie went over to the one who had threatened us with it. "Like knives, big boy, try this." His eyes were rolling in fear, but she wasn't going to cut him. She bent down, spread his butt cheeks and started working the handle into his ass. When it was in about four inches, she stroked it in and out. "I think he likes it. Maybe we've got a closet queen," she winked at us.

"Yeah, I think he's gonna come," Tamara said. He was pumping his partner's mouth as Jackie fucked him with the knife handle. His partner started making muffled noises around his cock. We'd tied them so closely together, he couldn't even spit it out, or else he didn't dare with Tamara watching. Sure enough, he groaned around the cock in his own mouth, which had never gotten hard, and started squirting his orgasm into the other thug's face. The unhappy recipient finally managed to spit out the cock while it was still spurting in his face. He was rewarded by come in his eyes and Tamara's foot in his ribs.

"Suck that dick until I say you can stop, you son of a bitch!" He quickly drew the dribbling tool back into his mouth, giving us all a look of unremitting hate. I can't say that I blamed him, those kicks must have hurt. "Hump his face, shithead! If you can come, too, we might let you go without calling the cops or cutting your nuts off." Tamara was on a roll, all right.

We sat on a little hill above them and watched for a while, the second guy never did even get a hard on, much less his rocks off; so we left them there for the Park Patrol to find. I thought the knife handle in the ass was a nice touch. I made a note never to piss these two off.

When we got back to my place, we decided to try the hot tub again. We stripped and sank into the bubbling water with sighs of contentment. I had one on each side of me, giving myself the maximum opportunity for play. Jackie got things rolling by reaching between my legs to finger my balls. Not to be outdone, Tamara started kissing me and fondling Jackie's tits. I put one hand between each of my playmates' legs, stroking a pussy on one side, a cock on the other. Jackie leaned across me to suck on Tamara's nipples. Tamara used her other hand to assist Jackie by pumping my cock. The two kissed my face, ears; then each other in a long, tongue-tangling bout of tonsil boxing. I had a couple of fingers in Tamara's cunt and was letting my wrist massage her clit. My other hand had Jackie's cock throbbing and twitching. It was time to move to my water bed.

When we were all cuddled into the sheets, Tamara wanted to see Jackie and myself in a sixty-nine. We stretched out on our sides and, with her tits pressed against my stomach, I ran my tongue over Jackie's little balls. She had mine in her mouth, sucking and licking them. My top hand was rubbing her ass, and the bottom one was holding her cock. When I felt her take my cock into her mouth, I did the same for her. It was firm, but not rock-hard. I could feel the smooth head rubbing my tongue as she pumped my face a little. I locked my lips around the head and began sucking hard while flicking the tip with my tongue. I'd moved my hand down to her balls, still moist with my saliva, and stroked them gently.

Tamara was pressed against my back peering over my shoulder. She murmured words on encouragement in my ear. "Now, doesn't that feel good in your mouth? Now you know how it feels when I give you head. Feels good, too. That's why I like it. Can you taste her pre-come. It's as sweet as yours. Take more in your mouth. That's a good boy, suck it in deep. Oh yeah. Play with her balls while she fucks your face." She changed positions, and I assumed she was giving Jackie the same treatment. I missed feeling her breasts and bush against my back, though.

Jackie lifted her head, "Let's both do Tamara, OK?" It sounded like an excellent idea to me. We pulled Tamara between us and each started sucking a nipple. When they were rigid and wet, we moved down her body, leaving a trail of kisses and tongue tracks. Wanting to tantalize her a little, we bypassed her cunt and licked our way down to her toes. After each sucking a few toes, we started back up the inside of her thighs. Tamara spread her legs wide, to give us all the room we needed. When we neared her pussy, Jackie rubbed Tamara's clit a little and spread the lips for me. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, giving the clit a gentle swipe. As Tamara murmured her appreciation, I repeated my attentions several times. When I looked at Jackie's face she was staring at the cunt like a starving man seeing a Burger King. When I replaced her fingers with my own, she began the same action, long strokes from bottom to top. I looked up at Tamara, she was playing with her breasts, cupping them and pushing the nipples over with her thumbs. Keeping her cunt lips spread for Jackie, I moved up and sucked one nipple into my mouth. It was almost as hard as my cock.

"I wanna be fucked now," Tamara pleaded, "by both of you." No request is too much for us, so we broke our mouth ministrations and moved alongside Tamara.

"How do you want to be fucked?" Jackie asked.

"You in my ass, him in my pussy," she whimpered, she was very horny. Jackie slid lower and began kissing that perfect ass. I moved a little higher and pushed my cock between Tamara's legs. She raised her top leg, took my cock in her hand and rubbed it between her cunt lips and over her clit. This always made her hot, now it brought her to the brink of orgasm. She slid it in all the way and began coming. I could feel Jackie's tongue as she slid it over my balls and into Tamara's ass. After just a few strokes, she moved up and began sticking her cock in her quivering butt. We alternated motions so we could feel the other's cock stroking Tamara's ass or pussy. I reached around Tamara to hold Jackie's tits. Her nipples, while small, were hard and pressed into my palms. She slid her own arms around to cup Tamara's breasts and tug on the much larger nipples. Tamara's cries of passion drove us to fuck her harder and faster. I don't know if she was having multiple orgasms or just one long bout of ecstasy, but I could feel constant spasms in her pussy and ass. It was like being sucked off by her pussy, the walls were squeezing my cock in a hot, wet embrace. I plunged in all the way and held it to enjoy the sensations. At the same time, I felt Jackie's cock rubbing mine inside Tamara's body. We were in so deep I think our balls were touching. It was all I could take, I gave in and began shooting my semen into the bottom of her cunt.

"Ooo, I can feel your cock throbbing, are you coming?" Jackie asked. I just moaned in answer. It felt too intense to talk. Jackie speeded up her fucking in Tamara's ass and soon she was putting her load of come in her body, separated from mine by a few millimeters of membrane.

Jackie and I rolled onto our backs, poleaxed with pleasure. Tamara was still a little horny and so she threw a leg over Jackie's face. "Open your mouth," she said. When Jackie complied, Tamara stuck two fingers into her snatch and made a twirling motion. This made my come flow from its hiding place deep in the folds of her cunt and began dripping onto Jackie's face and into her open mouth. When the flow stopped, Tamara lowered her furry prize onto Jackie's face and rubbed it back and forth. "Ahh, yes. Use your tongue. Yes, like that." Jackie had stuck her tongue out so Tamara's pussy and clit rubbed all over it. When Tamara lifted her body for a second, I saw my come smeared all over Jackie's face. As she bent forward to rub her clit on her tongue, I could see Jackie's come dribbling from her ass to mix with the juices from her snatch.

When Tamara finally let Jackie up, she left for a piss call and to wash her cock. Tamara turned to me and eyed my still wet cock. Never one to pass up a chance at sex juice, she sucked my dick into her mouth and licked all the cream, hers and mine, from it. "Mmm, that's good. I don't know who tastes better, you or me. I think I'll have to have some more samples to decide." She continued her efforts by lapping my balls, cleaning them of any residual cunt juice.

About then Jackie returned. "My God, are you two at it again? Don't you ever stop?"

"Just cleaning the dear boy up a little. I can't let you have all the fun." She got up to make her own head call and left me with Jackie. To check Tamara's work, she sucked my cock and balls herself but I don't think she found any flavor left. When Tamara came in, she moved right in on the action, rubbing Jackie's ass and pushing her breasts against my chest. We began kissing, only to be interrupted by Jackie's cock. She slid it between our mouths so we were both kissing the head and each other's lips. With a tongue on either side of her cock, two hands massaging her ass, and Tamara's tits to play with, it didn't take long for her to get another hard-on.

"I want to watch you fuck him," Tamara said. With Tamara, wants were almost like orders, so we moved to entertain her. "Get on your hands and knees first," she told me. When I was ready, she said, "Make him suck it first." Jackie moved around to my head and held her cock to my lips. I stuck my tongue out to lick it a little and she rubbed it all around my face before pushing it into my mouth. It was hard and the head was slick with juice as I ran my tongue over it. I sucked hard every time she pushed it in and relaxed the suction as she pulled out. After a few minutes, she pulled her cock out and held her balls up for some treatments, too. I ran my tongue over them and as far to the back as I could. She cooed her appreciation and humped my face some more.

"Now let's rub your cocks together." I straightened up on my knees and Tamara moved in to grab both our cocks. She rubbed the heads together and put her mouth over them where they touched, tickling the heads with her tongue. She was jacking them off as she sucked and I was starting to think we'd both come before we fucked. Finally Tamara was satisfied and said," Fuck time, now." I returned to my kneeling position with my head down on a pillow and Jackie moved behind me.

The first pair of lips on my balls were Tamara's. Jackie was massaging and kissing my ass cheeks. She moved in to use her tongue and gave both cheeks several long swipes. Then she zeroed in on my ass and ran her tongue slowly around the rim twice before sliding it in deep. I felt it all the way to my scalp when she fucked me like that. It made my cock jump and my ass twitch. When she pulled away, Tamara's tongue took her place. The woman had the longest tongue I've ever felt. It reached as deep as Jackie's cock. She fondled my balls while she treated me to a tongue fucking I'll never forget. Her strokes were long and smooth, it rubbed all the best places in my ass. I wanted it to never stop, but she finally did.

When she pulled away, I was quivering with lust and at the first touch of Jackie's cock, I pushed back to capture the head inside the rim of my ass. When it snapped past the entrance, I held still to let her enjoy the feel of my ass, wet and trembling from her and Tamara's tongue-fucking. She must have liked that because she held still and sighed, Ahhh, so hot, so tight." Then she slowly started easing it into me, deeper with each stroke. When it was all the way in, she paused again. I squeezed my ass to show my appreciation for her gentleness and her cock gave a little jerk in my butt. Her blonde pubic hair was polishing my cheeks as she wiggled her hips to get in a little farther.

Tamara was kneeling beside us, taking it all in. She held my balls and rubbed my cock to maximize the pleasure I was receiving. "Does it feel good? You like her fucking your little ass? You're not a virgin there any more, are you? You want it deeper, faster? You want me to help her?" I could only groan my agreement with everything she said.

"Ohh, she's doing my ass, now." Jackie started humping me slowly. Tamara had moved behind her and was giving her one of her special tongue jobs in her ass. I felt her hand reach under us to play with both our balls. Jackie's strokes became longer and steadily faster. I felt that smooth tube of hard cock flesh stroking in and out, her pubic hair still brushing me each time she fucked in. Tamara scooted under us to watch from underneath. She reached back to play with Jackie's ass with one hand and used the other to guide my cock into her mouth. She sucked me just the way I like it, deep and hard, using her hand to jack me off at the same time.

Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers
123456...8