Tamera and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers

Tamara moved in behind Donna and straddled Jackie's legs and began humping her thigh. The steadied herself by holding Donna's breasts from behind, thumbing the nipples as she did. I was standing in a half-squat almost over Jackie's face so she reached up and fondled my balls and ass. Donna began humping faster, increasing her sucking of my cock in the same rhythm. With Tamara humping her leg, Donna fucking her cock and my balls in her hand, I knew that Jackie couldn't hold out for long. Who could? Tamara moved one hand down to Donna's clit and rubbed it in time with her frenzied humping. She gave a muffled sound around my cock and started shaking all over. It was the most intense orgasm I think I've ever seen a woman have. It looked like an epileptic attack.

Jackie cried out, "Ohh, she's so tight, she's fucking meee, I'm coming." She lifted her hips and shot her come into that little twat. I couldn't stand it. I had to come. I fucked in and out of Donna's mouth and began coming, shooting wads of semen onto her tongue. Her mouth was so small that with my cock in it, there wasn't room for semen, it oozed out all around her lips, ran down her chin and dripped on her breasts and Jackie's stomach. Tamara was there in a flash, sucking it from Donna's lips and nipples. Our new playmate gave a final shudder, then collapsed onto Jackie's breasts. She was so short that her face was between them, snuggled down between the creamy mounds.

Jackie cuddled her and lifted a nipple to Donna's lips. "Give it a little kiss?" she asked. Donna, eyes dreamily half-closed, stuck out her tongue and first licked it, then sucked it in, nursing it like a baby. As I lay back on the floor, Tamara cleaned the last of the come from my cock by sucking it in her mouth to the balls. It was so sensitive; I had to make her stop. She stood over me for a second, then lowered her bush to my face. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and she impaled her cunt on it. Jackie reached over to stroke her clit and Tamara came in seconds, her juices drenching my face.

"Wow! You three never stop. Do you do this all the time?" Donna asked.

"Just when they can get their dicks hard," Tamara joked.

"Do you all, well, do each other or what?"

"Everyone does everyone," I replied.

"You mean you and Jackie...?" Donna blushed down to her nipples. It was beautiful. "I mean what, well, she is different." "Yeah, but not too different," Tamara replied. "Want to watch them?"

"Could I? I've never seen two, well not guys, but any guy with another dick."

"Sure, they won't mind, why don't you do him Jackie?"

"Sure, just as soon as I get a drink." Jackie went to the kitchen and came back with big glasses of orange juice for all of us. After we gratefully slurped it down, Jackie came over to me. "Kiss these, for starters." She pushed her tits in my face and I put my arms around her back to hold her close. I ran my tongue around one nipple, then the other. She shook her boobs in delight and said "Suck them suck them." I pulled one into my mouth, sucking gently, then harder.

As I switched, I peeked at Donna and Tamara. They were sitting on the couch and Tamara had draped an arm over Donna's shoulder and was fondling her nipples as they watched us. Donna's legs were parted and I could see a droplet of Jackie's come on her cunt lips. Jackie stood up in front of me and waved her still-soft cock at me. "Next," she ordered. I glanced at Donna again, she was leaning forward in anticipation, one hand on Tamara's thigh for support. I lifted the dick in front of me and slowly drew it into my mouth, wanting to put on a show for our new audience. I held her balls and started sucking her cock, feeling it grow in my mouth. No wonder Tamara always liked that. It felt good. Jackie pulled me from my chair to the floor and we got into a sixty-nine position, her nipples making soft dents in my stomach.

Before I bent to her cock again, I stole another look at Donna. Tamara was moving Donna's hand that had been on her thigh to her cunt. She didn't seem to notice, but she did start fingering Tamara's clit. Her nipples more distended than ever from the stroking they were still getting and her mouth was open in a lustful gape.

Jackie was doing a masterful job on my cock, pumping the shaft with her hand and sucking the head. I did the same for her and we were both soon hard. She rolled me onto my back and said, "Donna, come help." The diminutive sexpot was on the floor with us in a second. "Suck him." Jackie instructed. Donna started at my neck and kissed and licked a trail to my nipples and then sucked both of them. I have always liked that but rarely get it because most women think that, because we don't have tits, men's nipples aren't sensitive. When she was satisfied with how turgid she'd made them, she moved on down to my cock. This time she didn't seem to have any trouble getting it in her mouth. It still felt like a tight fit to me and she didn't get far past the head. That was plenty, though, with the way she sucked.

Jackie knelt down and licked my balls, lifting them up to get the under sides. I planted my feet on the floor and lifted my hips to help her. Donna took another little bit of my cock in her mouth as a side effect. Neither of us seemed to mind. Jackie pulled Donna off my cock. "That's enough for now. You, roll over." I turned onto my stomach and had my hips lifted by Jackie. She gave the back of my balls a few more strokes with her tongue and moved up to my ass. She tickled the hole with light, teasing motions of her tongue tip. When I began to squirm, she slowly slid it into my ass. I could hear Donna's breathing pick up in tempo. My own sounded like a freight train. Jackie turned me onto my back and told Donna,

"He's new at this and ready for something different, I think." She spread my legs and lay on top of me, putting her cock next to my balls. My own dick was pressed between us. A slow fucking motion made her dick slid up and down my scrotum, I felt some juice dribbling onto me, too. Just as I was getting into this, she got up and lifted my legs high in the air. She knelt between them, put one calf over each shoulder, and pushed her hardness against my ass. Donna's breathing caught, then came in pants.

"Are, are you really going to, to-to fuck him?" For an answer, Jackie shoved with her hips and her cockhead popped into my ass. Donna gave a gasp and leaned closer to watch, taking my cock in her hand as she did. I wiggled a little bit to get a kink out of my back and Jackie interpreted that as a signal to go on. She eased the rest of her cock into my ass and began fucking me. Donna's eyes never left my ass, a little strand of saliva dripped from the corner of her mouth. She was on her knees, bent over with her head almost on my stomach. I saw Tamara moving behind her and watched as she got down and stuck her tongue in Donna's silky snatch. She pulled back after the first lick to gauge Donna's reaction and I could see droplets of Jackie's come on her tongue.

Donna sighed and shook her shapely ass, so she must have liked it. Tamara went down for more and didn't come up, her tongue happily slurping away in a new cunt. I made my cock jump in Donna's hand to remind her it was there. She reluctantly turned her eyes away from Jackie's dick in my ass to look at me. "I'm sorry, you want sucked too, don't you?" I nodded yes, and she gave a little groan as Tamara's tongue hit a particularly sensitive spot. She trembled a little, then bent her face to resume my blowjob. She was able to suck my dick and watch Jackie humping me at the same time.

After a couple of minutes of this, Donna released her mouthing of my tool and said, "I've got to fuck this." She stood over me and lowered herself to my cock, leaving Tamara's tongue unoccupied for the moment. I wasn't sure she'd be able to take me in her cunt even though it appeared to be a nearly full-sized, mature pussy. Not to worry, it was very tight, but also slick from Tamara's licking. I had a perfect view as she rubbed the head over her clit then bent it to her honey hole.

First the head pushed in, spreading her labia into a perfect oval. Donna made a sound between a sigh and a groan and lowered herself a little, I watched as the shaft of my dick disappeared into her body. Tamara, on her knees next to us, bent to caress Donna's breasts and suck her nipples. It took almost a minute of advancing and retreating, but she eventually had my entire cock in her pussy. The silky hairs around her stretched box met my darker ones and she cried out, "I'm so full, it's so hard. I've never been so stuffed."

As she did with Jackie, she started out rocking back and forth on my cock. Tamara again rubbed her clit but when Donna started moving up and down a little she couldn't hold on as well, so gave it up in favor of something for herself. Tamara stood in front of Donna, one foot on either side of my ribs, and pushed her hips forward until her pussy was an inch from her face. I heard Donna give a little moan, then saw her hands move up to hold Tamara's ass and pull her cunt to her face. "Ohhh, yesss, lick it, lick it," Tamara hissed. Her hands moved down to hold Donna's tits and I could see her hips pumping her snatch in time with Donna's tongue.

Jackie was still on her knees, fucking my ass with my legs over her shoulders. Tamara was the only one I wasn't doing anything for, so I reached up to play with her ass, although Donna was doing that already. I stuck a finger in her pussy from behind, and when it was nice and juicy from her secretions, worked it into her ass. I used my other hand to finger her cunt at the same time. If she could have had her tits sucked, she'd have had it all. That was only fair, because she'd been eating Donna's box for a while without getting anything herself. As we all humped away at this cluster-fuck, I felt Jackie's dick throbbing and twitching, a sure sign that she was going to come. She gave a couple more pumps and then buried it as deep in my ass as she could.

I tried to help by squeezing it myself and she yelled out, "Oh fuck! I'm coming, Oh god, it's so good, yes, yes milk it, milk it." I felt the hot, soothing jets of come shooting in me and squeezed all the more with my ass muscles. Donna was shaking and was now riding up and down on my cock in long even strokes. My worries about her taking it were unfounded because she was slowly rising up until only the head was in her and then plunging down hard and fast to drive her clit against my pubic bone. If she'd been a full-sized person, it would have hurt.

Tamara ground her own clit against Donna's mouth and was coming so hard her cunt juices were running down my hand and dripping on my belly. As I felt Donna begin the trembling that seemed to mark her orgasms, I humped up with my cock and let myself go. Even loosened up, her cunt was still the tightest I'd even felt and I wondered if there'd be room for my semen or would it be squeezed out like it had in her mouth. I guess there was still some room in the recesses of her pussy because, as I started squirting into it, only a little oozed out around the edges. Of course, with such a tight fit, how could it get out? I pulled my fingers from Tamara's ass and pussy so she could collapse to the floor. Donna fell forward on my chest, letting those magnificent tits and nipples press against me. She was so short that her head didn't quite reach my chin. In fact, she curled her tongue around one of my nipples and sucked it gently.

Jackie slowly pulled her cock from my ass and rolled over on her back, too pleasured to move. Tamara gently tugged Donna from on top of me to on top of her. She held her hips over her face and lowered Donna's pussy to her mouth. I could see her tongue stick out as she penetrated the now come-dripping cunt. She was a little late as some was already running down Donna's thighs. Even though she was small, Tamara wasn't all that big, either, so Donna's head fit neatly between her legs and as Tamara cleaned my come from her snatch, she returned the favor.

From my position on the floor next to them, I could see that little tongue probing in and out of Tamara's pulsing box. So much come had poured from Donna's pussy that it was oozing down Tamara's cheeks. I felt a warm mouth on my cock and looked down to see Jackie sucking it clean. When she was satisfied that no trace of semen or pussy juice remained on my cock, she moved to my balls, sucking and licking them to get all traces of sex fluids into her mouth.

As I watched Donna's perky ass bouncing over Tamara's face, I wondered if I could get it up again for a doggy session with her. Maybe she could even go for it in her ass, especially if Jackie broke it in first. After all, it'd worked with her cunt. Either way, I wanted to feel those firm cheeks against my groin.

I crawled around behind her to give her a little treat. I kissed her buns and ran my tongue all over them. They were smooth and firm. I gradually circled in until I was close to her ass. She wiggled her butt and pushed it back at me, so I was encouraged enough to give her ass a couple of licks. She wiggled more, so I slipped my tongue inside and began reaming her with slow, even strokes so she could feel it sliding in and out. Tamara reached up and fondled my balls and dick. I paused long enough to look for Jackie, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Finally, Donna pulled away from both of us and asked, "You aren't going to try to fuck my ass with that big thing? I mean, I like what you're doing, but your cock is so big. It'd hurt, I don't like pain."

"Don't worry, Darling, we don't like pain, either. You only do what you like and what feels comfortable," I reassured her.

"I've done so much new already, this is the first time I've really done anything with another woman, or a, well, someone like Jackie." I had an idea. I suggested we all go to the hot tub, relax, and talk about it. As we started toward the patio, Jackie appeared with a tray full of Bloody Marys. What a jewel she was. We put arms around her and led her to the spa. After we settled in, with our drinks, Donna and I on one side, Jackie and Tamara on the other, we started talking about this morning.

"Was there anything you did you felt uncomfortable about, Donna?" Tamara asked.

"Oh no. I loved it all, especially when you and I," she stopped, blushing again to her nipples. That looked so sexy, I felt my cock twitch.

"You mean when we ate each other's pussy? It's all right to say it. I like to hear it."

"I do, too, it's just that it gets me, well all squirmy." There was that blush again.

"You mean hot? It makes your pussy all wet and gooey?"

"Yes," Donna said shyly. Her nipples were getting erect even in the warmth of the spa.

"Did you like watching what I did with him?" Jackie asked. She had one hand underwater, between Tamara's spread legs. There had to be some pussy fingering going on over there. Tamara was idly twiddling one of Jackie's nipples. "That was so different, I've heard about guys taking it like that, but I wasn't sure it was true." She looked at me, "Did it hurt?" I could tell she was very interested.

"Not with Jackie, she's very gentle, and if you've been prepared for it, it feels wonderful. We all do know how to prepare, too. In fact we love preparing." I grinned.

"You mean, like you did to me, just now? It did feel nice." I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. She was so tiny, it fit easily, and I could reach either one of her breasts to fondle them and stroke the nipples. She shivered in pleasure as I did the right one.

"I might try it, but it'd have to be Jackie. I could barely take you the way I did. It's the biggest one I've ever tried. I am a midget you know."

"These don't look like midgets," I said tweaking her left titty.

"I know," she giggled, "Midgets are supposed to have everything proportional, I don't know what happened with my boobs."

"Have you given a lot of blowjobs and swallowed their come?" Tamara asked.

"It made mine grow, I'm sure. They started growing last year after I tried swallowing his come," she nodded at me. Now that I thought about it, her tits were smaller when we first met. She didn't slurp my semen at first, but one night, we were both very excited and I shot deep in her mouth and she couldn't help it. She loved it and now never missed a chance to lap it from my dick or, as I was learning, from some cunt either.

"Well," Donna said slowly, "when I was a teenager, I belonged to this organization for little people. We'd have these dances and my first boyfriend taught me to suck him when I wouldn't let him go all the way. He liked it so much, I did it for my other boyfriends. Once we had a hayride, and I did it to five of them the same night. I must have had a terrible reputation," she giggled as she said it so she must not have thought it was so terrible.

"You like sucking cocks, then?" Jackie asked. Tamara was openly stroking her now, jacking her cock and rubbing her balls. "Oh yes, it feels so nice when it gets hard and they pump it in those short little strokes just before they shoot off. The come feels so hot and good on my tongue before I swallow it. They get so excited about it, too." She was really getting into it, now. Her hand had strayed to my dick and was absently pulling it up and down.

"You like licking their balls, too? I find it makes them even more excited and they squirt more come if I do that." Jackie and Donna were conducting a seminar on cock sucking. I hoped at least one of them put it to use soon. On me.

"Oh yes! The balls are so smooth and soft. They feel nice as I rub my tongue over them." Donna was getting more excited and pumping my cock harder.

"Then how about trying these?" Jackie asked. She moved across the hot tub to present her cock and balls to Donna. With a happy little squeak, Donna took Jackie's balls in her hand and began running her tongue over them. Then she guided her soft prick into her mouth and began sucking. I pushed my hand between her thighs and began fingering and rubbing her pussy. Tamara came up behind Jackie and started kissing her butt cheeks. I worked my foot between Jackie and Tamara's legs so I could use my toes on her cunt. Donna took Jackie's cock out of her mouth and turned to me,

"Would you, well, suck it so I can watch? It looks strange, but it gets me hot." I wasn't about to disappoint this little beauty so I leaned over and let Jackie slide her stiffening dick into my mouth. We soon had a sucking and fucking rhythm going and Donna resumed jacking my cock. After I felt Jackie's cock was fully hard, I gave it back to Donna to suck. She kept her grip on my own prick as she gave Jackie some of the best head she was likely to get. Donna moved forward, rising to her knees to a more comfortable position, as Jackie was standing up. I could tell from the position of Tamara's head between Jackie's cheeks that she'd zeroed in on her ass and was tongue-fucking her pucker.

I knew this was probably going to lead to Jackie fucking Donna's ass, I leaned in to give her some of the same action. As I caressed her hips and cheeks, she sighed around Jackie's cock and arched her back to help me reach my goal. I first took a few seconds to admire her ass. It was rounded and pink instead of creamy like Jackie's or dusky like Tamara's afro-Asian ass. Her cheeks were firm with a little dimple in the left one. I kissed and licked them, starting with the dimple. Donna wriggled her hips and made little "mmmm" noises so I spiraled on in to her sphincter. I pried her cheeks open and it was the most perfect asshole you can imagine. Dark pink with an asterisk of wrinkles leading to the center that never quite closed. I kissed it first, planting my lips over the pucker. When I ran my tongue out to tickle it a little, Donna pushed her ass back at it. I circled the rim several times, then let the tip penetrate a quarter-inch. I've never felt anyone respond so positively to a tongue job. Her ass opened up immediately and almost sucked my tongue in. It seemed so happy to have it in there that I shoved it in as far as it would go. I heard Donna's sigh even over the bubbling of the spa.

Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers
123456...8