Tamera and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers

The cock in my ass was stimulating my prostate like it'd never been done before. I could feel a monster come building up in me. Jackie had hit a pace she liked because the fucking never varied. Long strokes, but not real fast. Her breathing was in short pants and she was telling me about it. "So good, your ass is nice and tight, so wet, that's it, suck my cock with your ass, yeah, fuck back onto that dick, you know you like it. Oh yes, suck the come from my cock. Take it, take it, you little cocksucker, I'll shoot so deep in you, you'll be able to taste it. Yeah, take my come in your ass."

Tamara sucked me harder and rubbed my balls. I didn't even try to hold back, I started a long, slow come, shooting streams of semen into her mouth. She kept sucking and milking my cock until long after I'd stopped. The spasms in my ass while I was coming drove Jackie to her climax. As Tamara knelt back by my hips to watch, she began filling me with come. I looked back at Tamara, her eyes were glazed, her mouth hung open, and streams of my semen dripped from her chin onto her breasts.

As Jackie slowed to a stop, Tamara hugged and kissed her, smearing her breasts and face with my come. When they parted, the both collapsed on their backs, Jackie's cock slipping from my well-fucked ass with a little plop. I turned around and watched Jackie begin sucking my come from Tamara's breasts, paying special attention to her long nipples. Not to be outdone, I gave her tits the same treatment. When I had a good amount of come in my mouth, I kissed Jackie, passing the slippery semen to her mouth. Instead of swallowing it, she moved down to Tamara's cunt, and let it dribble out onto her clit. I could see it running down between those pussy lips and into her hole, which was gaping open. Some dribbled back out and ran down over her ass. It gave me an idea.

"Now maybe she needs some ass fucking," I said.

"Oh. nooo, I'm fucked out. I couldn't come again."

"Who said anything about you coming? Roll over, bitch." Time for a little turn about, she'd been giving the orders, now it was our turn. Jackie went to the bathroom and I heard water running as she cleaned off. I rolled Tamara over and began stroking her back and ass.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked in mock fear.

"Just give you a little lesson, you've been bad, haven't you?

"Yes, I've been so bad, am I going to be punished?"

"You know you are. Little girls get their asses spanked, but you're a big girl, we'll have to do something different to your ass."

"Wha, what?" she sniffed.

"You'll see. Don't move and keep your head down."

Jackie came back from the bathroom and winked at me, she'd been listening. She moved in front of Tamara and knelt facing away from her. "Kiss my ass, slut and make my cock hard." Tamara's head came up and she began kissing Jackie's ass cheeks and rubbing her cock and balls. When she buried her face between those pale cheeks and began tonguing her ass, I kept massaging Tamara's ass and occasionally stroking her little rosebud with a finger, just to remind her of what was to come.

When Jackie's cock was hard, she pulled away and came back beside me. It looked to cute and perky jutting up from her groin, pointing at those pink nipples, I had to bend over and give it a little suck of my own. The head was hard and smooth in my mouth, sliding over my tongue. She fucked my face a few strokes, then pulled out and lifted Tamara by the hips. "Start in her cunt," I said, "I'll take care of the other end." Jackie positioned her cock and drove it in to the hilt in one stroke, making Tamara give a little grunt of surprise.

I moved to her head and lifted her face by the chin and said, "Suck my cock."

"Are, are you going to come in my mouth?" She trembled as though she feared it instead of craved it.

"If I want to, and you'd better swallow all of it." I opened her mouth with my thumbs and slid my cock in all the way. Because it wasn't hard yet, it fit easily. She loved feeling it grow in her mouth. So did I. As it began to stiffen I started fucking her mouth, slowly at first, then as I grew fully hard, full-length strokes that made my balls bounce off Tamara's chin. With Jackie slamming her cunt from behind, Tamara was getting a royal fucking from both ends. She loved it from the little moans and whimpers she was making around my dick. "Time to switch," I said. Jackie literally yanked her cock from Tamara's pussy and we switched places. As I eased into her hot cunt, I could see Jackie's tits bouncing from the fucking she was giving Tamara's mouth. I stroked in deep and made my cock twitch. Tamara moaned as it rubbed her G-spot. We switched again and when I got in front, I rubbed her own cunt juices over Tamara's face. Just as I slid my cock into her mouth, she gave a jerk. Jackie had plugged her cock into Tamara's ass. I looked over her back but I couldn't quite see the cock being shoved up to the root in her ass. Jackie held her by the hips and fucked furiously. One of Tamara's hands was under her body, obviously rubbing her clit. Her other hand held me by the butt. Somehow, she managed to wriggle a finger into my ass, trying to make me come in her mouth. I wasn't going to do that if I could help it. I had other plans for this load. Jackie threw her head back and let out a long hiss. "Sssooo good, I'm commminggg." She slammed her cock home once more in Tamara's ass and quivered all over. That looked especially good when her tits shook like a tassel dancer's.

As soon as she pulled out, I took her place. There was a little trickle of come running from Tamara's ass. I rubbed my cock in it and pushed the head past the entrance to her asshole. She thought I was going to pause like I usually did, but I only stopped long enough to make her think that, then shoved it all the way in. "Ohhh, God," she wailed, "It's in all the way. Fuck me, fuucckkk meee." There was no way I was not going to fuck her. After Jackie's fucking and her come lining her ass, it was slick, warm, and willing. She must have been having orgasms because her ass was pulsating around my cock like it had a built in vacuum. As I fucked with a long, deep motion, she was rocking back and forth on her knees so I stopped and let her do the work. When I felt Jackie's fingers in her cunt, I knew I couldn't hold out. When she also started sucking her clit, the intensity of Tamara's orgasms drove me to let go. I began squirting what felt like all the come I'd ever have into her ass. When it felt too good to go on, I pulled out and more squirted on her ass cheeks. To savor the end, I shoved my cock back in her ass to the hilt and we collapsed face down on the bed.

After I rolled off Tamara, Jackie licked the come from her ass cheeks. "Mmmn, that feels so nice," Tamara purred. "Have I been punished enough?"

"Probably not, but it's all I can do tonight," I said wearily.

"Me, too," Jackie sighed, "Don't tell us you want more."

"All I want is a shower and sleep," Tamara said drowsily.

We all had a simultaneous shower and collapsed in my bed. I, for one, was asleep seconds after I hit the pillow. I don't think anyone was far behind me. We slept like the dead. My cock felt like it was.

In the morning it felt quite different. It felt warm and moist. Small wonder because Tamara was sucking it. When I opened my eyes, she looked up at me without removing it from her mouth. After she was sure I was fully awake, she stopped and said, "Time to wake up, Jackie's already fixing breakfast."

"I hope there are some oysters on the menu. I'm going to need my strength with you two around." Even with Tamara's sucking, my dick looked like a deflated balloon. "Oh, we'll take care of you, we have plans for that little sex machine you have there." I staggered to the bathroom, pissed, shaved, and still felt like last week's dishrag so took a shower, too. Finally feeling almost human, I put on a short robe and shuffled to the kitchen. Jackie was in a robe that almost covered her ass if she didn't stretch or bend. Tamara was wearing one of my shirts. It would have covered more if she'd buttoned it. As it was, every time she moved, a breast would pop out or her bush was exposed. Because I was in no shape to start anything, I kept quiet about the peep show. It didn't stop me from enjoying it. It was a little incongruous, though, Jackie's tits would be visible when the robe gaped open and her cock hung out the bottom half the time.

"Sit down," Jackie said, "It's almost ready." I sat at the table and she came in with a skillet that contained what appeared to be a monster omelet. I could see it had bacon and sausage in it and so many veggies it was hard to see the egg.

"Wow, that looks great," I said. "Let's eat."

"You have to show me you want it first," she said. She held the skillet out of my reach and pulled her robe aside. Her cock hung in front of my face, it was obvious what she wanted. I gave it a kiss. "You'll have to do better than that if you want me to feed you." I didn't want to die of starvation, so I licked her balls and then slurped her cock in my mouth and sucked. It was limp and soft but felt cozy on my tongue. She stroked my face and said, "Hmm, shaved already. OK, you can eat now."

Tamara came in with juice and coffee. She demanded the same treatment before I could be served plus she bent to have her nipples sucked. I washed her clit with my tongue and sucked her nipples until they were stiff.

They finally let me eat.

After we demolished all the omelets and juice, we had a final cup of coffee before putting everything into the dishwasher for cleaning. When I had the last cup in the rack, I bent to put some detergent in the container

"Ohh, look at that, no underwear," Jackie exclaimed. "Does he always go around like that?"

"No, he usually doesn't wear anything at all around here. I think he's on his best behavior for you," Tamara replied.

"Well, we can't let him be uncomfortable in his own house," Jackie said. She reached under my robe to finger my balls. "These feel like they need refilling, maybe he needs some exercise." She gave them a little squeeze.

Two could play that game. I took her in my arms and gave her a hug and a kiss, letting my hands slide under the hem of her robe to grope her ass. Tamara came up behind me and gave my buns a squeeze and brushed her breasts against my back. She wanted some, too so I turned to her, brushed her shirt aside and hugged her so her bare tits pressed against my chest.

Jackie stepped behind Tamara and opened her robe. She pulled the shirt down off Tamara's back and dropped it to the floor. She stood there in my arms, totally naked as Jackie pressed up behind her, rubbing her nipples against her back. I looked over Tamara's shoulder into Jackie's eyes.

I was beginning to recognize her look of lust. I led Tamara to the living room and we sank to the carpet. Jackie came with us, shedding her robe as she went. She pulled Tamara's legs in the air so she was resting on her shoulders. When she had her bent almost double, she squatted over her face so her cock was hanging over Tamara's mouth. She began licking her clit and pussy while I watched. Because her mouth was now on a level with Tamara's butt, which was almost even with my crotch, it looked like a new opportunity. I threw off my robe and laid my cock in the crack of Tamara's ass, pointed directly at Jackie's mouth. She got the idea right away, moving her head forward to take my cockhead in her mouth. This was great, I was sliding the shaft between Tamara's ass cheeks while my balls rubbed her asshole and getting the head sucked by Jackie.

She took my cock out of her mouth and gave some more licks to Tamara's clit, then moved up to her ass. From my position, I had a perfect view. Her tongue slowly rubbed around the rim, then began to force its way in, Tamara was humming around Jackie's cock but took it out and pulled her hips down a little further so she could return the favor on her ass. I put my stiffening cock against Jackie's tongue and slid it into her mouth as she was tickling Tamara's ass with little swipes of that talented oral digit. I could see her hips moving up and down as she rode her cock in and out of Tamara's mouth. I pulled back from Jackie's mouth and she reached out for my cock and guided it to Tamara's cunt. She popped the head in and ran her tongue around the rim where it penetrated that sweet gash.

With this kind of encouragement, I pushed it in a little further. It was an awkward angle for my hard cock, but Tamara seemed to love it. She let go of Jackie's cock long enough to murmur words of encouragement. I finally had it in as far as I could get it in this position and began fucking it in earnest. Jackie had a perfect view of these proceedings and helped by sucking on Tamara's clit. It was a strange position, but, by keeping my knees flexed, I could stroke deeply in her cunt. Jackie would lick Tamara's pussy lips where my cock had them stretched open. It must have felt great because every time she did it, Tamara would make little noises of delight. It sure felt great on my cock. When I felt and heard Tamara coming from the dual treatment she was getting, I pulled my cock out and slid it back and forth over her butt crack and cunt lips. It was so good that I started coming. Jackie had just pulled her face away from Tamara's clit and could see the semen jetting from my cock tip and falling down to land on Tamara's belly, tits, and face. She quickly moved forward to capture the head in her mouth and suck the last several squirts into her mouth.

Tamara squirmed loose from her upside down position and lay flat on the floor. Jackie relinquished my dick and bent down to lick and suck the rest of my come from Tamara's body. She started on her stomach, moved up to suckle her nipples, and finished by removing the last drops from her face with her tongue. When she had all the come in her mouth, they kissed, sharing it lustily. As their lips parted, a long shimmery strand stretched from Jackie to Tamara, when it broke and fell on Tamara's lip, she scooped it in with a cute swipe of her tongue.

Just then, the doorbell rang. "Oh shit, it's Donna, I'll bet," said Tamara.

"Donna?" I asked as we all scrambled to get into our robes.

"She's a friend of mine and I asked her to come over today. I forgot to tell you about it, I hope you don't mind." The last friend she'd invited to our get-togethers was Jackie. That had turned out to be superb, so I wasn't about to object to another one. When I opened the door, I saw the smallest woman I'd ever seen. She couldn't have been much, if any, over four feet tall. Still, she was a knockout in miniature. She had reddish-blonde hair, cut short and was wearing a pale green mini-skirt and an ivory colored sweater that displayed breasts that were no bigger than Tamara's but looked huge on her small frame. I could see her nipples faintly through the fabric, so they had to be nice-sized, too.

"Is Tamara here?" she asked. Her voice was full-sized, a little husky and sexy. I liked it.

"Sure, she's expecting you." I led her into the living room and Tamara made introductions. She obviously knew Donna well, they discussed people and events they both knew but were foreign to me.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," Donna giggled. "I am a little early."

"Too bad you weren't even earlier; you could have joined the fun." Tamara giggled back. Donna tried to look cool, but I could tell she was excited by the idea.

"Oh, I don't know, he's so big and I'm so small. Besides, I've never done anything like that, I mean several people, I wouldn't know what to do, or, or," She was becoming more flustered. I little bead of sweat was on her lip and she squirmed in her chair.

"Oh, don't worry about that, we'd help, and he isn't too big, if you know what I mean." Tamara reassured her. To prove her point, she moved to me and opened my robe, exposing my cock to Donna's fascinated gaze. "And if that one looks too big to start with, you can try this one." She opened Jackie's robe and Donna's mouth flew open as she took in the magnificently shaped breasts, rounded hips, and erect cock.

"Oh my God! Is it real? How? She was at a loss for words. I knew the feeling.

"Real as any you'll ever see, honey, here, touch it." Tamara stroked Jackie's cock in encouragement.

Donna's eyes never left Jackie's cock. She licked her lip nervously. "I don't know, I've never, well, you know, with a woman, or well," Donna stammered her protests, but she slid off the chair and moved to stand in front of Jackie. "It's real, but how?" She asked, embarrassed.

"I'm a transsexual, hormones and implants, but it all works." Jackie explained.

"Go ahead, touch it, it's all right." Tamara urged. Donna reached out gingerly and held Jackie's cock. When it didn't explode or bite her, she began stroking it up and down. Her breathing was getting ragged, and her eyes had that 'fuck me' look. Tamara, never one to hesitate, reached out and stroke Donna's breasts, then pulled her sweater up to expose them. They were firm, almost hard, with large nipples that were already standing up, begging to be kissed. I shucked my robe and knelt next to her and took the left one in my mouth, running my tongue over it. It was just right, the weight of her breast in my hand, her nipple in my mouth; my cock was on the rise again.

Tamara pulled the sweater over Donna's head. She let go of Jackie's cock just long enough to shed the garment, then held it again. "Please, give it a kiss," Jackie moaned. Donna looked like a rabbit mesmerized by a snake but slowly bent her head, puckered her lips and kissed the head of the cock. A little pre-come stuck to her lip and she licked it off, then bent to kiss it again. Jackie gave a well-timed thrust with her hips and her cockhead went right in Donna's mouth. That was the help she wanted, I guess, because she began sucking it in earnest. Moving her head up and down and slurping noisily on the shaft.

Tamara knelt at her other side and began sucking on her right nipple. I slid my hand up Donna's leg under her skirt and felt a pair of silky panties. As I rubbed her mound, I felt competition. Tamara's hand was seeking the same prize. Finding me already there, she moved around to fondle her ass. After a minute of this, I could feel moisture through the crotch of her panties. I moved my hand to the waist, intending to put it inside, when I felt Tamara tugging them down in back. I changed my goal and helped. Between us, we quickly had her panties around her ankles.

Donna never missed a stroke on Jackie's dick, she was also now holding her balls, rubbing and petting them. Tamara lifted her skirt and I bent to look at her pussy. It was surrounded by a neatly trimmed, rather sparse bush of reddish hair. I gave it a little lick and was rewarded by a taste of sweet juice so I began lapping it seriously. Donna began humping against my face, urging me on. I glanced up and Tamara was sucking on Donna's nipples. I would never have expected to see nips that size on a woman that small. They were as large as Tamara's and just as erect.

Jackie lifted Donna's head from her groin and climbed out of the chair and onto the floor. Tamara and I pulled away to see what would happen next. We didn't wait long. Jackie urged Donna to "Ride me, please," and the miniature sex bomb straddled her hips and sank down over Jackie's dick. She gave a sigh of pleasure as it slid snugly up into her cunt. She began rocking back and forth instead of up and down, trying to keep the cock buried in her snatch to the hilt.

When she leaned forward, I stepped in front of her so she had access to my cock. I wasn't sure what she'd do with it, but I wanted to find out. Besides, the view was terrific from here. She reached out and held my dick, "So big, she murmured." I don't know what she was used to fucking, but if she thought my six inches was big, it couldn't have been much. Donna leaned a little further forward and opened her mouth. It looked too small even for me, but she pushed down over my cockhead and soon had that much in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it like a pro. I refrained from pumping in and out yet, it just felt too tight.

Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers
123456...8