Tamera and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers

He had a trick of opening his ass and so the head and about an inch of the shaft slid right in. Robby gave a little groan and pushed his hips back to take all of it up to her curly little bush. Donna fucked him with long, slow strokes, stopping at the end of each one to grind her muff into his butt. "Suck his dick, don't let him come either." I got my head under his hips and held his balls as I sucked the small cock between my lips. He started pumping my mouth right away. I kept the suction light, remembering Donna's instructions. She was hardly moving in and out at all now. She had her pussy pressed tight to his ass and moved it up and down and in small circles, stimulating her clitty.

What this was doing in his ass, I wasn't sure, but he seemed to like it. She was shaking and her belly and tits were quivering when she pulled out from his butt. "Now you again," she said. I released Robby's cock and got in position next to him. This time the dildo slid in easily. Her snatch was already rubbing my butt crack before I knew she was going in. Now I knew what her circular motion was doing to Robby's ass. It was fucking mine to a frenzy. My dick was dripping and throbbing. Donna began humping me mercilessly. "Noowww," she cried. "Now, I'm coming." I felt her hips quaking against my cheeks as she let her orgasm wash over her. I wished Robby would suck me again, I would have come no matter what she said, but he was face down on the bed, grinding his own cock into the sheets in frustration.

Donna slid the dildo from her cunt, leaving it in me and ducked under my hips to take my straining tool in her mouth. She reached back and stroked the dildo in and out as she sucked. I came in great thick gobs of come. I looked under my body and saw her swallowing it down. She pulled back for a breath and I squirted another wad onto her lips. She sucked me back into her mouth and drained the last of my semen onto her tongue, already slippery with the first offerings.

She turned to Robby and reached for his dick. He shifted to help her and she took the head into her mouth. I reached over and let my hands enjoy themselves on her breasts, cupping them so the hard nipples pressed into the center of my palms. She had Robby's cock in her mouth to the root and I watched her head bob up and down as her cheeks hollowed with each sucking motion. He lay back, eyes half closed, and reveled in the sensations of a Donna blow job. Without releasing my hold on her tits, I slid up beside her to get a closer view. I could see her tongue moving in her cheeks as she rolled it around his cockhead. Unlike a lot of women, she didn't think men wanted her to take it out to lick it like a popsicle. Sucking, that's what we liked and she never let up. Robby was pumping it between her lips now. She took it out and rubbed it over her lower lip and asked teasingly,

"You wanna come, little man? You want to squirt your gooey stuff in my mouth? You wanna watch me eat it, don't you?" She winked at me and blew air on the head and pulled me down to it. I could never refuse her, so I let him push his cock through my lips and continued the sucking she'd started. Donna watched us avidly and when Robby seemed close to coming she cried out, "On my ass, come on my ass!" She turned to present that lovely object next to my face and when I felt him start to jerk in the first stages of orgasm, I pointed it at her butt.

His cockhead was smaller than the shaft and a little pointed, but it swelled bigger than I'd imagined it could as he started squirting come over Donna's buns. I adjusted my aim so it went right in her crack and ran down over her asshole and into her gaping pussy. The sight had me hard again and when his flow slowed to a dribble, I moved to my knees behind her and rubbed my own cock through his come and over her ass.

When it poked between her cunt lips, she hissed, "Yesss, yess, put it in. Fuck my pussy." As I pushed harder, her lips parted and let the head in. She bucked her hips and part of the shaft slid in. Robby watched form his position next to us then took his come-dripping cock up to her face. Donna stared at the slick tool in front of her and took it in her hand. She licked up the shaft, gathering the come from it onto her tongue. When there was no more to be found there, she stuck the head in her mouth and started sucking it clean.

By now I was buried in her tight honey pot to my balls. She reached under her to rub them against her clit. One thing to be said for fucking small women. Some things that can't be done with bigger ones are easy. Robby was on his knees, fucking his half-hard dick into her mouth. Her firm tits were swaying under her with each thrust of my hips. Her gorgeous ass was pressed tight against my hairs, then pulled away so I could see her labia stretched around my prick. Donna was so tight that her pussy turned inside out a little as my cock pulled out. When she got close to orgasm, it was wetter and didn't do that. When she was really close, it tightened up even more and began inverting again. The result was that it felt like she was sucking me as well as fucking me.

Robby's come was still running down her ass crack and dribbling on my cock as we fucked. Some was pooled in her little asshole so I used it as lubricant to help my finger worm into that shiny puckered hole. She went "mmmm" around his swelling dick as I gave her a double treat, ass and pussy, finger and cock. I rubbed my own cock through her membranes with my finger as I pumped her pussy. We were all enjoying ourselves in a leisurely fashion when I heard the patio door open. It had to be Tamara because no one else had a key to the back gate.

Sure enough, I saw her standing in the bedroom door. "So this is what happens when I'm away. Is there any left for me or have you all fucked each other silly? Oh, hi Robby, long time no see." She remembered her manners. I didn't even know she knew Robby. At least I wouldn't have to stop for introductions. "Well?" she asked.

"Yes to both questions," I replied. We have fucked ourselves silly, but there'll be some for you." I never stopped in Donna's cunt and she never stopped on Robby's cock. From my position I watched Tamara drop her clothes on the floor. She climbed on the bed and straddled Donna's back to present her cunt to my face. I didn't have to be asked. I leaned forward and, when she spread her labia for me, dove right in. I ran my tongue over her clit and down into her box. She humped her hips and smeared her cream on my lips and over my cheeks. She got wetter faster than any woman I'd ever known. Satisfied that I hadn't forgotten how to eat pussy while she was gone, she turned around and offered herself to Robby.

"I've always wanted to get your tongue in my cunt, eat me good." I wondered if anyone could eat her bad. Naahh, I don't think so, she likes it too much. Her bronzed ass was almost in my face so I gave it a kiss and rubbed my tongue over her cheeks. She gave a little "oohh" and reached back to pull me closer. I was pumping Donna in earnest now and knew I couldn't give Tamara the attention she deserved, but did my best. I spread her cheeks and ran my tongue around her brownie. Donna squeezed my cock with her pussy and wiggled her ass from side to side. I felt my come surging in my dick and shoved my tongue into Tamara's ass. She squealed in surprise, I didn't usually get to that so fast. As I reamed her ass, my cock was coming in Donna's tight little body. When my spasms subsided, I fell back on the bed, exhausted.

Tamara fell back beside me and beckoned to Robby. He almost leaped on her body, pressing her breasts flat with his chest as he sank his cock in her to the hilt. He only pumped in and out about four times before he shuddered and shot a load of semen in her cunt. Donna watched him come, then pulled him aside and sat on Tamara's face, lowered her pussy to her mouth and bent to suck Tamara's clit. From where I lay I could see Donna's ass bobbing over Tamara's head. Rivulets of semen were dripping from her cunt, mostly mine, but some of Robby's was certainly mixed with it. Tamara lapped most of it onto her tongue as she swabbed out Donna's snatch. I could hear Donna's tongue busily performing the same duty at the other end. Tamara could see the cock fluid around Donna's ass and slid her finger in where mine had been only moments before. She soon gave a little grunt and I guessed that Donna had returned the favor.

Robby rolled over me and swallowed my limp dick, dangling his in front of my face. A final drop of his semen landed on my chin as he lowered his equally soft tool to my mouth. We lay there, side by side, eating pussies and sucking cocks until the two women thrashed in orgasm. They turned to look at us, their smiling faces smeared with come and cunt cream. As we wearily rolled apart I wondered how it could get any better than this.

Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers
1...345678