Tamera and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers

Jackie was fucking slowly and playing with Donna's breasts. Donna used one hand on Jackie's nipples and the other to steady my balls. After about twenty strokes, Jackie said, "Switch holes." She pulled out of Tamara and began stuffing her dick into Donna. It seemed like a good idea so I removed my cock from Tamara and lowered it to Donna's mouth. She grabbed it, skinned it back a couple of times and began sucking the head, forcing more and more into her mouth. I was afraid she's suffocate herself in her excitement and determination to take the whole thing. She had better sense, though and stopped at about the halfway mark. This gave us enough room so I could pump it in and out a little. That was barely necessary because her mouth and tongue action was giving me more stimulation than I really needed.

After another twenty strokes or so, Jackie said "Trade?" So we switched. I took her place between their legs and put my cockhead in Tamara's soaking wet cunt. It was hotter than ever. She really liked this. I think it was Donna's beauty pressed against her that made the difference. She humped up a little to signal me to begin and I pushed my cock all the way in. Her pussy was twitching and sucking at my dick, I could see Jackie's gorgeous ass moving as she fucked Tamara's mouth. Donna was running her tongue over Jackie's balls as she had mine. The time to switch came sooner than I expected. Donna reached down and spread her cunt for me. I put my cockhead at her hole and gave a little push. It slid in just as she started stroking her clit. I waited on her to indicate she was ready for more. She humped up and another inch squeezed in. I pushed a little more and she humped again and the rest of it sank home. I was in her to my balls, which were rubbing Tamara's clit. God, she was hot and tight! It seemed like her cunt had a sucking action that was pulling at the shaft of my cock. I looked down at her perfect little body and saw she was playing with her tits. She had one in each hand, squeezing them and thumbing the nipples. She held one up for me and said, "Suck it, lick my titties, please." It was a little awkward getting my head down to that level, but I took the proffered tit in my mouth and sucked as much of it in as I could. Donna's breasts were so large that I could only get about half of it in my mouth and still be able to use my tongue on her nipple. As I worked her stiff nip with my tongue her pussy twitched even harder on my dick. It was almost like sticking it in a vacuum cleaner hose lined with hot jello. "Fuck my titties, put your cock in there and fuck them," she pleaded. I pulled out of her pussy and Jackie moved from Tamara's mouth to her cunt. I straddled Donna's chest as she squeezed her breasts together to make a channel for my cock. When I pushed it into her cleavage from the bottom she gave a little sigh of pleasure. "Yes, that feels so good fuck them nice and slow." As my cock reached the end of her tit channel, my hairs brushed her nipples, causing her to sigh again. Each time I fucked forward my cockhead would peek out the top of her tits, just below her full lips. She took advantage of this by ovaling her mouth so it slid in on every upstroke. She gave it a suck and lick as it touched her lips. Jackie was fucking Tamara's cunt and rubbing Donna's clit as I fucked her perfect tits. Jackie was making those panting sounds that signaled her orgasm. I looked back over my shoulder and saw her tweaking her own nipples as she ground into Tamara's dripping box. She made a shuddering intake of breath and pushed her cock as far into Tamara as it would go. Her whole body made a series of jerks as she shot her hot load into Tamara. I never stopped my motion between Donna's breasts as Jackie slowly slid from her position to thrust her face between Tamara's legs. She kept her hand on Donna's little fur box, punching two fingers in and out and massaging her clit. I could see her tongue lapping away at Tamara's protruding clit, occasionally dipping deep into the slit to recover her own come.

Tamara was humping her hips at her, Crying out, "Eat me, eat me. Suck my pussy. Oh yes, you cocksucker, lick it out." I turned back to Donna, she had her lips locked around the head of my cock, I'd shortened my stroke so I was constantly rubbing her nipples with my thick cock hair and she could keep up her sucking motion. I could tell she was nearing orgasm because she was trembling all over. I was close myself. When Tamara reached up to finger my ass, I had to let it go, ready or not. Donna beat me there by a few seconds. She was still shaking and trembling as my cock began squirting streams of come into her mouth. She sucked even harder, drawing my fluids up the thick straw of my dick. As I pumped back and forth it slipped out of her mouth and soaked the valley between her breasts before she slurped it back in. In the process some more dribbled out of her mouth to run down her chin. I could see her greedily gulping down the rest.

Tamara finally succumbed to Jackie's cunt lapping and moaned her orgasm into Donna's ear. I pulled back from Donna and used my tongue to clean the come from her face and breasts. I shared what I could with Tamara. She deserved all I could give her for bringing Donna to my house. I'd just had the best sex of my life this weekend and it was all due to Tamara.

It was two weeks later and I hadn't seen Tamara or Jackie . Tamara was out of town visiting relatives and Jackie was away on business. It was getting lonely and horny around my place when I got a call from Donna. She asked if she could come over with her cousin. She left no doubt as to why, she "wanted a replay of two weeks ago." I told her to be there as soon as she could and of course her cousin was welcome to join in. Two hour later the doorbell rang and I opened it to see Donna and a not the second short lady I was expecting, but a guy. He obviously wasn't a little person, but he wasn't tall, either, being only about five-five or five-six. "Hi, sweety," Donna exclaimed, "this is my cousin, Robby." I welcomed them in but was a little stunned. Jackie was one thing, but did she expect me to have sex with this guy? I wasn't sure that would work.

I took a peek at Donna and decided it would be worth it to try. She was looking great. She was wearing a pair of tight white hot pants that didn't even cover the lower half of her ass cheeks and her thin top made it clear she wasn't wearing a bra and that her large nipples were already erect. We sat in the living room after I made drinks for all of us. Donna curled up on the arm of my easy chair next to me and draped her arm around my neck. "I told Robby all about you. He's bi, too and couldn't wait to meet you. Is this OK?"

"Well, sure. Understand, I've only been with Jackie and she's not really a guy. I can't promise this will work, but we could try."

"Oh goody, let's start in your hot tub!" Donna squealed. She pulled me out of the chair and we left for the patio. When we got there, Donna didn't hesitate. She stripped her top off, letting those magnificent breasts bounce free. By the time I had my shirt off, she'd peeled her hot pants off, exposing her perfect little bush and ass. She climbed into the tub and said, "Hurry up, you guys, I'm getting all gushy inside already." Robby had dropped his pants and shorts and was pulling his shirt over his head. He was very slender but well built. His cock was already hard and looked to be about the same size as Jackie's, that is, about four inches. I dropped my pants and stepped into the tub and sat next to Donna. He got in and sat on her other side.

"Oohh. this is so exciting, two guys all naked in here with me, we're gonna have so much fun." She was a real sex fiend, this little bombshell. There were some things I wanted to know first.

"Have you and Robby ever, uh, done this together?" I asked.

"You mean fool around?" she asked. "Only a little with each other when we were kids. I've always liked his hot bod and I think he likes mine, right, Rob?

"Oh yeah, you look good, too," he nodded at me.

"Well, if you two kind of got started, I'd jump in when it looks appropriate," I said.

"What to you want to see?" Donna asked. "All we've ever done is suck each other."

"That'd be good," I said. She didn't wait for a second invitation. She grasped Robby's hard dick where it stuck out of the water and lowered her mouth to it. I could see her tongue lick the clear juice from the tip, a little strand of it hanging down as she pulled back. Then she put her lips over the head and her cheeks drew in as she sucked hard on the end. Robs eyes rolled back as he gave a sigh of pleasure. I knew what he was feeling. Donna gave the best blowjobs I'd ever had. I reached around to fondle her nipples and put my other hand between her spread legs. Her pussy was hot and I don't mean from the spa, either. The slippery juices allowed my fingers to slide all the way in.

Robby shifted to a kneeling position, reached across Donna's back and took my cock in his hand. He didn't miss a beat in Donna's mouth and started jacking me in time to her sucking. Donna came up for air and looked at my stiffening cock in Robby's hand. "Looks like this could use a little encouragement, too." She bent her head and sucked my dick between her lips. Her change in position had dislodged my hand from her crotch. Robby looked at it, took it in his hand and placed it on his cock. I slowly rubbed it up and down, feeling very strange doing this to another man.

I know Jackie started out as a guy, but with her great tits and ass and feminine ways, she didn't seem a bit masculine. Donna came up off my cock and shifted back to Robby's, sucking it even as I held it. She pushed my hand away to hold it with her own. When she came up, she said, "Now you." I hesitated for a second, but when she stuck her tongue out at my dick, I knew I'd do anything to please her. As I bent to Robby's dick, I heard her give a little "Oohh" of excitement. Once I had the head in my mouth, it didn't feel any different than Jackie's. Donna encouraged me by rubbing my ass and balls. When I felt her stop and move away, I looked around for her and she had moved to the padded bench above the tub and was lying on her back, legs spread, fingering her cunt.

This was too much for me to ignore, so I abandoned Robby for Donna's pussy. I didn't tease her at all, but moved her hand and buried my face between her thighs. She sighed "Oh yes. Eat me." as I shoved my tongue straight up her twat. It was slick with her cream and I was scooping it out with my tongue and savoring the flavor before I sucked it down. Robby moved to her side and began sucking her nipples. She moaned her approval and her pussy became even juicier.

Donna was so small that Robby could suck her tits and still reach between my legs to play with my prick. I was now giving Donna all the mouth action I could. I ran my tongue up and down her slit. I started at her ass, giving her little rosebud a twirl and moving all the way up to suck her clit. On the way, I would drive my tongue deep into her pussy, lapping up all the cunt cream I could. She was squirming and twitching as I went, adding to my fun.

Robby moved from her tits to my groin, sucking my dick into his mouth. It felt almost as good as her sucking. It reminded me that I wanted more, so I moved up to put it in her cunt. He stayed right with me and gave her cunt a few licks before guiding my cock between her labia. He rubbed it up and down between them and placed the head at her dripping entrance. Donna bucked her hips and my cockhead popped right in. She began a fucking motion that soon had me buried to my balls.

Robby moved to her head and she sucked his cock into her mouth. I stayed on my knees to watch the show as she massaged my cock with her pussy. To help a little, I held his balls as he pumped into her sucking lips. Her hand had moved down to rub her clit and my shaft as we fucked.

Robby pulled away from Donna and turned to straddle her body, presenting his cock to my face. I leaned forward slightly as he held his shaft in his hand and rubbed it over my mouth. When he pushed forward, it slid smoothly between my lips and I began sucking him in the same rhythm as Donna and I were fucking.

His prick was smooth and hard and I could feel the ridges of engorged cartilage inside as it slid in and out. One of Donna's hands came up between his legs to fondle his balls as I worked my cock in her as deeply as it would go, up to my pubic bone so my balls were rubbing against her ass. She kept her other hand busy around her clit and the root of my dick. Her cunt was so tight it felt as though I were in a garden hose lined with wet velvet.

Robby pulled his dick from my mouth and I lifted his smooth balls and licked them. He groaned from the pleasure of it but turned around to return his dick between Donna's full lips. When he leaned over her head to pump her mouth, I could see her lips ovaled around his cock. Her cheeks drew in from the pressure of her sucking on each inward stroke. Robby's balls would rub her chin before he pulled back. She had no problem taking his smaller cock to the hilt as she did with my average one. Her hands clasped his buns as he gave her all the dick she wanted. When he finally pulled from her mouth, a little string of pre come connected the tip of his cock to her upper lip. As it broke and splattered on her face, she gathered it in with a quick stroke of her tongue.

Robby moved from his position astride her breasts and leaned down to suckle the nipples as a thank-you for the cocksucking. From her tits he moved down to lick her navel and then her clit. As her worked on her, he'd divert his tongue to run it around the base of my cock where it entered her pussy. He finally moved on to get in the water to hold my balls. After stroking them for a while, I felt his tongue running over the back of them and up to my ass. He parted my buns and circled my ass several times before pushing inside. I was panting from the action inside Donna's cunt and this new sensation brought me closer to orgasm. I was determined to hold out until Donna had hers.

He finally stopped and moved close behind me. I felt the head of his cock nuzzle my ass and slowed my fucking of Donna's cunt. "Yes, yes, fuck him, fuck him," Donna moaned. She started trembling and rubbing her tits as I felt Robby's cockhead push into my ass. He paused, either to let me get used to it, or enjoy the feeling, maybe both. I relaxed my ass and when he began fucking me, his cock gradually slid in all the way. Donna was coming like she'd stuck a live wire in her ass. Before I could get off, she slid from beneath me, popping my cock from her box like a champagne cork from its bottle.

"Let me see, I've got to see," she panted. She splashed into the tub to kneel at my side, fondling both our balls as she watched Robby's cock riding my ass. "Oohh, yes, that's so exciting," she moaned as she slipped her head under my hips to suck my cock. Usually, she had to work to get it in her mouth, but this time she sucked it all in on the first stroke. After the air, her mouth felt hotter on my cock than the spa and her tongue wrapped around the head. She fondled my balls as I stared coming in her mouth.

She sucked harder with little "mmmm" sounds as my semen coated her tongue. Robby increased his strokes and held my hips against his groin and I felt his cock jerk and throb as soothing jets of his semen filled my ass. Donna came up with a strand of my come dangling from her lip. She rubbed it into her nipples before we kissed.

We all sank back into the tub and let the jets sooth our quivering bodies. Donna kissed both of us and thanked us for giving her such a good time. She knew this was different for me and was grateful that I didn't back out when she surprised me with Robby.

I left to get the pitcher of tea and snacks I'd prepared before they arrived and we lounged in to tub and then on the patio for a while. Eating and talking. After an hour or so of this, Donna was ready for some more sex.

"Well, do you two think you can get it up again, or am I going to have to take care of myself?" I looked at Robby and he grinned back. I was sure I could get it up for her but we were going to make her work for it a little.

"Watching you take care of your pussy would make me get it up," I said. Never one to hesitate, Donna pulled us from our lounges and led us to my bedroom. She shucked her robe and plopped down in the middle of the waterbed. Robby and I slipped out of our own robes and sat on either side of her. Donna started by massaging her breasts, rolling them under her hands and pinching the nipples with her fingers. Then she lifted one as high as she could, bent her head down and licked her nipple, sucking it gently, as she forced the titty into her mouth. When she had both nipples erect and shining with saliva, she put her hand between her legs. As she spread her cunt lips, I could see they were wet with her secretions. She pushed a finger inside and swirled it around, wetting it thoroughly. Her clit was pushing up eagerly as she placed her dripping digit over the little hood at the top.

Donna sighed as she rubbed in slow circles, spiraling in on her joy button. My tongue was ready to give her some help when Robby reached over and took my cock in his hand. I hadn't realized it was already stiff from watching Donna masturbate. I looked across her body and saw his was standing at attention, a little drop of juice rolling down the head. "Jeeze, you guys do something, too," she pleaded. We came to our knees and faced each other across her breasts. Robby pulled my cock over to his and began rubbing the heads together. His slick fluids smeared over my cockhead and some dripped on Donna's breasts. She moaned at the sight and became even more excited when he bent to take me in his mouth. Her hand came up to rub my ass while she plunged two fingers on the other into her snatch. She rubbed it and said, "Sit on my face." I was too big to actually sit on her but I put a knee on either side of her head and lowered my cock to her face. "No, the other way, so he can suck you," she said.

I turned to face her feet and Robby pulled my dick back into his mouth. Donna tugged at my hips until I was low enough for her to run her tongue over my buns. As Robby sucked my cock and fondled my balls I felt her tongue take little feather swipes at my ass. I must have groaned because she asked, "You like that, don't you? How about this?" She pried my ass open and began fucking it with her tongue. She couldn't go as deep as Tamara, but she made up for that by stroking in an out at just the right speed.

Robby released my cock and moved between Donna's thighs. I watched him rub his dick between her labia and slid it into her pussy. She reacted by tongue-fucking my ass even better. After a couple of dozen strokes in Donna's steaming cunt, he pulled his prick out and rose to offer it to my mouth. I'd suck broccoli if it'd been in her pussy, so I took him in and sucked all her juices from his tool. I ran my tongue under his foreskin to gather up any traces of snatch sauce that might be hiding there. He pumped in and out until his balls were bumping my chin. When he pulled back and said, "Let's trade," I reluctantly lifted my ass from Donna's tongue. After I was between her thighs, working my dick into her tight pussy, he straddled her face and she pulled his ass down to give him the same treatment I'd had. Her short frame kept his dick within my reach so I bent forward to give him some more head. He was holding very still for Donna, so I was able to bob my face over his groin and take as much as I wanted. Because his cock was small, I easily sucked it to the base. After what seemed like only a minute, Donna pushed us both away. "Do my ass, now," she requested. When she turned over, I rubbed her thighs and ran my tongue between her cheeks. She arched her hips up to spread them for me and I once again admired her beautiful asshole. Its rose color was set off by the light pink of her cheeks and the little opening was winking at me as if to urge me on.

Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers
1...345678