Tamera and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers

I began sliding my tongue in and out, trying to twirl it like Tamara did. That gave me an idea, why try to imitate the best when the best was available? I pulled away and asked Tamara to trade with me. She was at my side in a second. Like Jackie and myself, she couldn't seem to get enough of Donna's perfect body. When Tamara had her tongue buried in Donna's rectum, I took her place behind Jackie and resumed tongue fucking, only with a different ass around it.

"I think she's ready, "said Tamara. She turned Donna around and had her kneel on the seat, bending over the side of the tub. Jackie bent down to use her own tongue on Donna's ass and then stood behind her with her cock between her cheeks.

"You control this Donna, move your hips back and push out with your ass. Take just the head in at first. When you're used to that, you can move back and take some more," Jackie was very reassuring and Donna eased her hips back. I heard her give a small grunt as Jackie's cockhead squeezed into her little flower. Tamara and I were on either side, stroking her breasts and clit to keep her in a state of high excitement. In less than a minute, Donna's hips began rocking back and forth, fucking herself on Jackie's cock. I could tell they were both working it in deeper a little at a time.

Finally Jackie's blonde hairs were pressed against Donna's hips and her cock was in all the way.

"Ohhh, nooo, it's deep, it's throbbing, I can feel it. My ass, oh God. It's so good, fuck meee." Donna liked it a lot better that she'd imagined. Tamara and I looked at each other with smiles of satisfaction. We kissed and then Tamara sat on the edge of the tub with a leg on either side of Donna's head. She scooted forward and Donna raised her head and buried her face in Tamara's cunt like she was starved for pussy.

Jackie was pumping Donna's ass slowly and carefully, wanting to make her first anal experience as pleasurable as possible. By now, my cock was throbbing so I got behind Jackie to fuck her ass. She sensed what I wanted and bent forward over Donna's back and held on to her breasts. I put my cock between her buttocks and let the head rest against her ass. She opened up and pushed her ass around my cock. After letting her motion with Donna work it in a little, I gently pushed it in all the way. Now it was Jackie's turn to groan with pleasure. "Ohh damn, Donna, he's fucking my ass too. It's so good, he does it just right. Ohh sheeit. Fuck meee." We made a great fucking machine. When I shoved deep in Jackie's ass, she'd fuck into Donna's little butt and Donna would suck harder on Tamara's clit while she massaged her own breasts and nipples.

Jackie started first and finished first. "Ohh sheeit, it's so hot, so tight, I'm gonna come." She fell all the way onto Donna's back and shuddered her way through the biggest orgasm I'd ever seen her have. My cock slipped out of her ass as she slid over into the water and I sat down to regain my balance. The air jets massaged my cock reminding me that I had more fucking to do. I knelt behind Donna, still munching on Tamara's pussy and put my cock at the entrance to her cunt. She wriggled her hips to work it in. It was as tight as ever, but so wet and slippery with her joy juice that I got it in all the way. As I fucked her, some of Jackie's come ran from her ass down onto my shaft, further lubricating it. Her rounded ass cheeks felt as good as I thought they would and I molded them with my fingers as I stroked in and out of her cunt.

Donna rode back and forth with me, taking the cock she had thought was 'too big' easily. I slid a finger into her ass and was rewarded with a "Yes, yes, fuck it!" I put another finger in alongside the first and found it fit very easily after Jackie's dick had gotten her ass used to the idea of being fucked. Now for the final test, I eased my dick back from her tight cunt and put it at the opening of her ass. She wiggled her butt and said, "Go easy, go slow." I held the tip of my cock right at her hole and let her take it at her own pace. She moved back to let just the tip in and then pulled away. Each time it went in further until the head slipped past her sphincter. I held her hips steady and didn't move. It felt so tight and wet from Jackie's come I thought I'd die from pleasure.

"Hold still until you get used to it," I cautioned.

"It's so big, so hard," she groaned but moved back to take a little more. When she had about half the shaft in, she was fucking smoothly with very short motions. I began a small motion myself, complementing hers. Gradually I watched the rest of my shaft ease into her ass. I felt movement behind me and saw Jackie looking over my shoulder.

"God, she took it all," she stared at the perfect ass pressed against my groin. It felt so good, so hot and tight yet slippery that I couldn't move. Jackie was stroking her cock even though it was now limp. A little strand of come was hanging from the tip. She gathered it on her finger and rubbed it into my nipple, then bent to lick it clean.

Donna was getting used to having me in her ass and began fucking my cock in time with sucking Tamara's clit. Jackie moved to her side and began fingering Donna's cunt, rubbing her clit and sliding her fingers in so she could feel my cock in her ass. "Isn't she tight? How does it feel, Donna? Isn't he nice and hard in your ass? Make him come." I wasn't far from that event but I wanted Donna to get off first. Jackie's fingering must have helped because she started fucking me faster and trembling all over. Donna's head lifted from Tamara's crotch,

"Ohh damnnn, it's too good, I can't staannd it!" Her ass shook wildly and she shoved it back to take me to the balls. I couldn't hold back any more. I began coming with short, hard jerks of my cock and long jets of semen in Donna's quivering ass. Tamara bucked her hips into Donna's face, trying to come with us, but didn't make it. I was too excited to care.

After my cock started to soften, Donna eased off it. As it slipped out of her ass I could see a stream of come, mine and Jackie's, running from her ass down her inner thigh. She gave a little sigh of contentment and crawled up to the padded platform by Tamara. She lay on her back and told her, "Let me finish you, put your pussy over my face." Tamara quickly straddled Donna's face, lowering her dripping cunt to her mouth. Donna was so small that Tamara's ass was resting on her tits.

I'd sunk back in the water next to Jackie and was letting the jets massage my exhausted cock and balls. "She's really incredible, isn't she?" Jackie smiled. I was too whipped out to answer so I just grinned happily at the sight of Tamara riding Donna's face. Donna's feet were toward us with her legs spread so we had a great view of her snatch. It was still open and dribbling cunt juice from the fucking we'd given it. Her silky hairs sparsely covered it above her clit, but she'd trimmed them in a bikini cut so there was no hair at all around her lips.

"Looks good enough to eat doesn't it?" said Jackie. "In fact, I think I will." She crossed the spa to kneel between Donna's legs and buried her face in that cute little cunt. Donna gave a little jerk at this unexpected treatment but made satisfied noises into Tamara's bush as Jackie's tongue began lapping the cream from her pussy. From where I sat, I had a magnificent view of Jackie's perfectly heart-shaped ass waving slowly from side to side as she sucked and licked Donna's cunt.

Beautiful as it was, I wanted a closer look at the other action so I moved out of the water and alongside Donna's head. I toyed with her nipples and Tamara's butt as she lapped away at the box over her face. Tamara was holding herself just over Donna's mouth so she didn't press on her too hard. This allowed Donna to work her tongue all over the gaping slit above her. I watched her pink little tongue doing an expert job. She would give the clit a few strokes, then run it in and out of Tamara's pussy, gathering the cream on her tongue before sucking it into her mouth. Tamara was rocking back and forth, keening with pleasure. When she rocked forward, Donna would lap at the base of her slit and beyond, coming closer to her ass. Finally she pulled Tamara forward even further and ran her lingual digit around her ass. Tamara moaned with delight and held herself still to give Donna access and encouragement.

"That's it, ream her ass, Donna," I cheered her on. She needed no clues from me because she circled Tamara's pucker once more then stuck her tongue tip in. Tamara opened up and lowered herself a little to get more inside. Donna's tongue was short, so she couldn't really penetrate very far, but the most sensitive areas are right inside anyway. Tamara rubbed her own clit and started quivering. She moved up to get Donna's lips back on her clit. I took over the back end by sliding a finger in her ass.

"Ohh, yes, that's it, eat me, fuck me, my ass, oh God, it's so good. I'm gonna come!" Tamara was in such a state by now she couldn't control herself and ground her clit in Donna's face, rubbing her own nipples and coming fiercely. I used my other hand to caress Donna's breasts and nipples, Jackie was still lapping her cunt and Tamara was washing her face in pussy cream. I was hoping I'd get to see lots more of this tiny jewel. I wanted her riding my cock again as soon as I could get a hard-on.

We all slid back into the water, too relaxed to move. The jets massaged us as Tamara and Donna cuddled in one corner and Jackie rested her head on my shoulder in the other. "Have you had your brunch yet?" Donna asked dreamily. "Brunch?" I was confused.

"Yes brunch, when Tamara invited me, she said it was for brunch." Tamara was actually blushing, something I thought I'd never see.

"I forgot about inviting her," Tamara said lamely.

"You mean you came over here just for brunch? That's all you expected? Jackie asked.

"Yes, I didn't know about any of this." Donna replied modestly. "I had no idea.

"We all began laughing uncontrollably. "You came for brunch and wound up doing all this!" I choked out. It was incredible. She came for toast and omelets and wound up eating pussy instead. Not to mention getting her first ass-fucking. "Did you know you had the wrong address?" I joked. We were all giggling and slapping each other. It was so ludicrous. Tamara sure knew how to pick them.

"Well, maybe we'd better feed her now. She's certainly earned it." I was starting to get hungry myself. All this activity had burnt off the breakfast we'd had earlier. I had no robe small enough for Donna, so I loaned her a T-shirt. My smallest one worked well, just covering her cute little ass cheeks. Her tits stretched the front nicely with the nipples making two miniature tents in the fabric.

I pulled on a pair of sweat pants and Jackie and Tamara put on the robe and shirt they been wearing earlier. We raided the refrigerator and fixed everything in sight. By the time we were finished, I thought I'd eaten enough for a week. Donna held up her part amazingly well, eating about twice what I thought a person that size could even hold, much less want. Of course, she hadn't eaten all day, expecting to get fed something other than cock and pussy soon after she got here. Life's full of little surprises. Pun intended.

After the new set of dishes were safely tucked into the dishwasher, we decided to get back into the hot tub to relax a little. I maneuvered people to get Donna on one side of me and Tamara on the other. I didn't intend to neglect Jackie but this little sex machine had my blood up even if my cock wasn't. At least not yet, anyway. "So how have you liked this so far, Donna?" Jackie asked. "It's been incredible, I never thought I'd do some of these things, I'd heard about them, but never thought I'd be doing them."

"You mean you never ate pussy before?" asked Tamara. "That's hard to believe, you're so good at it. I've had mine licked by experts, like TNT tongue here." She said giving my nipple a tweak. "You must have had some practice sometime.

"Donna made another of her down-to-the nipples blushes. "Well, maybe a long time ago."

"How long ago?" Jackie asked curiously.

"Jeeze, you guys," Donna protested, but then went on. "Back when I was in college, I had this roommate. She wasn't a little person but about Tamara's size. We roomed together for two years and we, well, you get horny. I didn't know she was like that. But one night she came in early. I was on my bed naked, and well, playing with myself." She blushed again. "I didn't hear her come in and suddenly there she was, standing by the bed watching. I was so embarrassed, I thought I'd die. She shushed me and told me everyone does it. Then she told me we could both do it, she was horny, too. Before I could stop her she was on the bed with her skirt pulled up, rubbing herself. 'Go ahead, you do it, too' she said. I was still so excited I did it. She had her panties and skirt off and was kneeling on the bed, rubbing herself and watching me. When she pulled her sweater off, she wasn't wearing a bra. I don't think she owned one. Her boobies were small but nice. I couldn't take my eyes off her hand. I'd never seen anyone do it to themselves."

"As I got more excited, she began rubbing my breasts, touching the nipples just right. I'd only had boys do that up to then and she was so much better at it. Next thing I knew, she'd bent over and was sucking one. I thought I'd go crazy. I was embarrassed but it felt so good. When she started kissing and licking down my stomach, I couldn't stop her. I didn't want to. But when she moved my hand and licked my clitty I thought a live wire had touched it. I'd never felt anything so good. No one had ever done that to me. My boyfriends only wanted blowjobs. They never did me."

"I was in ecstasy and when she swung her leg over my body and her pussy was right in front of my face, I didn't even think about not doing it to her. She was making me feel so good, I just stuck my tongue out and let her rub herself all over it. She finally put two fingers in me and I started coming. I thought it would never stop. I was screaming and crying at the same time. She turned around and held me in her arms and cuddled me until I stopped shaking. Afterwards, I did her again and she showed me how to make her come. From then on, we did each other at least once a week for the next year. I learned how to suck her titties, they were smaller than mine but so firm and hard."

"Did you do anything besides eat each other's box?" Tamara asked. "Did you ever use anything else, vibrators, dildos?"

"Well, we didn't have any vibrators, but she did have this little dildo. She used to put it in me and lie on top of me. She'd squeeze it between her legs and fuck me. I'd use it on her while I was doing her with my mouth. It looked really weird at first. I'd never seen anyone really doing it, so I had no idea what it looked like to see a peter in someone. Her lips would kind of pooch out around it and her nipples would get so big it looked like they'd explode. When she'd come she liked me to lick all her juices out. She tasted almost as good as you, Tammy.

"Now I knew why Donna had gone after Tamara's cunt so eagerly. Not that I blamed her. I loved munching it myself. And she did taste great. I thought Donna tasted even better, though and intended to get more of her cunt cream on my tongue and soon. Jackie was getting turned on by this talk and was stroking her prick. Tamara had a few beads of sweat on her lip that I didn't think were from the hot tub but from a hot pussy. "Is she the only pussy you've eaten?" asked Tamara.

"Yes, until today," Donna blushed prettily again.

"Well, you really did a hell of a job on me. I hope you won't wait so long 'til the next time. Especially if I'm the next one. How did you like everything else?"

"Ohh, it was all wonderful. I'd never done some of these things. Most of them, actually. I especially liked the way you did me, Jackie, you were so gentle and considerate. Especially when you, in my, my rear." Donna said shyly. She looked at me, "you were so nice and careful, too. I was never afraid you'd hurt me. You let me do it all myself. Then when I got started, you'd do it just right. That was nice, when I'm new at it. The doing it in my butt part, that is."

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Oh yes. It felt so good they way you two did it. It didn't hurt at all. After you got me ready with your tongue the way you did. My little ass was so excited, it wanted it. Then when you were coming in it, I could feel it, so hot and creamy."

"He was a virgin in his ass until last week when Jackie broke him in." Tamara said. "Now he can't get enough."

"You mean you're new at this, too?" You're so good at it. I really liked the way you moved it so slow and deep." Donna was getting turned on by the sexy talk. She was starting to move her butt back and forth in the hot tub. I leaned over and gave her a long kiss, fondling her nipples as I ran my tongue in her mouth. She responded by pushing her tit into my palm and pinching my own nipple with her fingers.

"Your college friend started you by watching you jack off, Donna. How about doing it for us?" Jackie asked. Her eyes were glowing at the thought of watching this lovely midget work on her own pussy. If we didn't have some voyeur in us, we wouldn't have all been fucking together.

"I don't know if I could, if you were all just staring at me. I'd feel funny."

"How about if we were doing something, too?" Jackie said. "What would help you turn on?" I had an idea what that would be but I wanted to hear Donna say it.

"Well, if you two did each other. I mean orally. Your cocks. That's so exciting. Oh what I mean is, suck each other's cocks. There, I said it." she spurted out quickly.

We got out of the tub, dried off and went to my bedroom. Donna and Tamara sat back against the headboard, legs spread, and started rubbing their cunts. Jackie and I lay across the foot of the bed in a sixty-nine position with her on top. She fondled my balls while she kissed my cock and ran her tongue up and down the shaft. I held her balls and licked the head of her cock as it dangled in front of my face. I could roll my eyes to the side and see the two splayed open pussies with their owners' hands working the clits and running their fingers in to stir the juices in their holes.

Jackie took my limp cock in hand and put the head in her mouth. She worked my foreskin back and forth over the head as she sucked on it. This alternately exposed and protected the head from the heat of her mouth. It felt terrific, so I thought I'd try it on her. There's always something new to learn. Her cock felt different in my mouth with the foreskin over it, but nice when it slid back and forth between my lips. I slid my fingers around her balls and sucked hard when the head wasn't exposed. Jackie was doing that to me and it felt really good. When I looked back at Tamara and Donna, they had their knees bent and splayed to the sides. Both were working the cunts into a lather. I could already see some light foam around Tamara's. She was using her other hand to play with Donna's nipples. Donna, being shorter, simply turned her head a little and sucked Tamara's right nipple into her mouth. I could see her tongue working on it as she applied a gentle, pulsing suction. Her eyes, though were rolled to her right to watch Jackie and I sucking each other into a state of hardness so we could fuck these two lovelies.

After about five minutes of getting mouth-fucked, I was ready and hot. Jackie lifted up and asked, "Anyone else ready to fuck?" Everyone else was ready so we decided to try something new. Tamara remained semi-seated against the headboard and Donna lay on top of her, facing up. This put their pussies one on top of the other. Donna's head was just under Tamara's chin. I straddled both of them in a kneeling position so my cock was right in front of Tamara's face. Jackie knelt between their legs and began working her cock into Tamara's cunt. My cock disappeared between Tamara's lips and Donna tilted her head back to lap at my balls.

Hosheen
Hosheen
7 Followers
1...345678