Tamera and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robby had moved to the head of the bed and had her head in his lap, licking his balls and sucking his cock. I licked upward between Donna's cheeks and slid my tongue tip over her pucker. She squealed in pleasure and wiggled her hips. Her butt was so firm, it barely jiggled. I made another pass, lingering just a little longer on her ass this time. The third time, I stopped at the main attraction and let just a little of my tongue slid in and out. When she pushed back at me, I knew it was time and slowly pushed it all the way in. Donna gave a sigh of satisfaction around Robby's dick and I settled in to give her the best reaming I'd ever done. I fucked in and out, twirling it like Tamara does. My hands stayed busy, one caressing her cheeks, the other creeping between her thighs to slid two fingers in her cunt.

Donna lifted her head and cried, "Oh yes! That's it, fuck my ass, oh God, use your tongue. My pussy, yes, yes, your fingers, oohhh, dammnnn." She was in such a state, I couldn't stop. She would have either died or killed me. Robby was humping her mouth and rubbing her back. When she shook in a mini-orgasm, I knew it was time. I moved up and snuggled the head of my cock against her ass. She trembled then pushed her hips back up to meet it. The first part slid in easily, her sphincter closing around the head. I held steady to let her take it at her own speed. She was impatient because she raised up on her knees to force it into her ass.

"Ohh, it hurts, but it feels so good," she moaned. "Take it slow," I cautioned, but she was in no mood for slow. She began fucking back and forth. Her ass was so tight around me that I was glad I was uncircumcised. She was working my foreskin back over the head as she moved. As she loosened up, I could begin my own motion, finally getting all of my cock in her ass. She never stopped sucking Robby, it looked like she had a hand under him, fingering his ass even as I fucked hers.

He leaned forward, watching my hardness spread her cheeks and stretch the wrinkles from her puckered ass. "God yes, fuck me, fuck meee," she begged. I wasn't about to do anything else as my balls bounced off her cunt. Robby humped harder into her face and fell back against the headboard, shooting come into her in long spurts. Donna noisily sucked the dregs from him, slurping all his semen into her mouth. She raised up a little, drooled some into her hand and rubbed it into her nipples.

"Oh God yes. That feels so good." I could see her in the mirror on the dresser next to the bed. Rivulets of come ran down her face, she'd pulled Robby's tool out as it was coming and let it run over her lips and chin. Little droplets clung to her nipples and her mouth was open in a silent scream of lust. She pushed her hips back to meet my thrusts and her ass began its suctioning of my cock as she started coming. Her breasts quivered, and her flat belly trembled. She thrust one hand between her legs to massage her cunt. I felt two fingers enter her pussy as she rubbed my cock through her membranes. It was more than I could take and I pushed her forward onto her elbows as I began to come. My cock was so hard it hurt as I shot hot wads of semen into her throbbing ass.

"Ohh, shit, you're coming in my ass! I can feel it. God, it's so hot, it's jerking, it's hot. ohh, fuuuckk meee!" I rode my dick as deep in her as I could get it. Those perfect ass cheeks were pressed hard against my hips and I gave her all the come I could force out of my balls.

We collapsed on the bed. I tried not to press too hard onto her. She was so small, I covered her completely with my body. Robby was still laid back against the headboard. His dick was lying limply on his thigh, a small dribble of come seeping from the head. I leaned over him and sucked it in, savoring the taste before I rolled off Donna and gave it to her in a kiss. Her tongue swabbed out my mouth, searching and swallowing every particle she could find.

"Oh, damn," she said, "that was the best yet. You were all the way in when you came. I could feel it throbbing as it was shooting." She still had Robby's come smeared on her nipples and chin. I'd never seen anything as sexy as this 30-year old midget. If it was true that women reached their sexual peak in their 40's, I'd never be able to keep up with her. Hell, I couldn't keep up with her now.

"Let's all take a shower," I suggested, "and get some real food." We agreed on that, for sure. As we crowded into my over-sized stall, Donna insisted on washing both of us.

"You two have made me feel so good, it's the least I can do." She lovingly lathered us up from head to and rinsed us clean. For some reason, well known to me by now, she paid special attention to our cocks, rubbing them together and washing our balls. She had both of us turn around so she could wash our asses. I don't know about Robby, but her little fingers reaming out my butt made me start to forget about food. After she finished with us, we returned the favor, each lathering and rinsing a tit, and sharing the chores on her pussy and ass. We dried off with my largest bath towels and put on short robes, except Donna, who made do with one of my shirts.

I heated some roast beef I had in the fridge and put out some chips and pickles. With some iced tea, it made a decent fuel stop.

"Is this the first time you and Robby have really done anything?" I asked Donna.

"Well, when we were kids, I told you we fooled around a little," she replied coyly. "Nothing like this, though. I mean you never fucked me did you, Robby?

"No, but you used to suck me raw," he teased.

"Well, you liked it, and you would lick my pussy until I screamed," she retorted. "You should have seen him," she looked at me. "Every time we were alone, he'd take it out and beg me to suck him off. Even when I didn't want to, he knew if he showed it to me, I'd get hot and do it anyway. Once, we almost got caught. We were at my mother's cousin's farm and he lured me into the barn. The next thing I knew, he had his dicky out and a hand down my shorts, rubbing my clitty. What's a girl to do? I got on my knees and started sucking it and he pulled my boobies out of my blouse and played with my nipples. You know how that makes me all gooey inside. Anyway, he just kept pumping away in my face until it started squirting on my tongue. Just then we heard someone opening the barn door. He pulled out so fast, he got his stuff all over my face and blouse. When we went back to the house, I still had some on me. I had to tell everyone, I'd sneezed on myself. He left me with soaking panties, too, and didn't even do anything for me."

"Yeah, but later you got me back in the barn and sat on my face until I thought you'd suffocate me. She rubbed that little muff all over me and made me lick it until I thought my tongue was going to fall off. Even then, she liked to have a tongue as far into her as it would go."

"Well, I wanted you to fuck me, but you wouldn't do it. You just wanted to be sucked off until you could come in my mouth. Not to mention having your little balls licked." She turned to me. "I used to lay back with my legs spread and my knees in the air and all he would do is stick his fingers in it and lick it. I'd play with my titties for him and rub my clit, but he'd never stick it in."

"I was afraid of knocking you up. Besides, after you showed me how to lick your clit, you always got to come." Robby reminded her. "You liked my come anyway, you always sucked it all down and looked for more, like my friend Mike's."

"Oh yeah, Mike," she said. "I caught them sucking each other off. They made me promise not to tell, said I if could watch if I wouldn't tell. You wouldn't believe what they did. When I started to suck Mike, Robby fucked his ass. It made him jump so hard his cock went into my throat. I hardly even tasted his come, it was in so deep."

"He liked it. He taught me." Robby asserted. "You didn't have any problem tasting it the next time. She sucked us both until we came on each other's cock and balls and then she licked it off, greedy little bitch," he smiled.

"You're just jealous because Mike said I sucked better than you." Donna looked at me, "We had this contest once, to see who did it the best. I sucked both of them, then they both ate my pussy, then they sucked each other. Mike said I sucked his cock better than Robby. He could come more, too."

"But you said I ate your cunt better," Robby interjected, "and his balls were bigger than mine. Naturally they had more come."

"It's true," Donna said, "his cock wasn't that big, but his balls were huge. When he'd come in my mouth I could never hold it all, it would always run down my chin. I had to take my clothes off to keep from getting any on them. Then my titties got soaked. Robby always licked them clean for me, though. I'll have to admit, Robby's come tasted better, even if there wasn't as much. He'd kiss my nipples better, too. But he still wouldn't fuck me. Until today, that is."

"If I'd know you liked it in your ass, I'd have been fucking you then, too," Robby said.

"I never had it in my ass until two weeks ago. Jackie did it to me, then him," Donna nodded at me. "Jackie's cock was smaller, so I wasn't afraid to try it, especially after their 'preparation'."

"Preparation?" Robby asked.

"Oh yes." Donna giggled. "Like I prepared you today, only you didn't get any cock in your ass. The first time he stuck his tongue in me there, I thought I'd faint from pleasure, it felt so good. But Tamara really reamed me good. She has the longest tongue, when it's in my pussy it feels like it touches bottom. But when she stuck it in my ass, she has this way of swirling it around that hits all the right places. By the time Jackie's cock was at my little hole, I couldn't wait to be ass-fucked."

"Who's Jackie?" Robby wondered.

"Jackie's, well maybe we'd better save Jackie as a surprise for you. A special treat when you've been good." I had to agree with that. Jackie was both a special surprise and a treat to me. I hoped the gorgeous transsexual would be home soon.

Donna's hand had slipped to her thighs and she was lightly rubbing her furry mound. I was getting turned on by all the sexy reminiscing. Robby's cock was sticking out of his robe and looked like it was ready for some action. "Let's make Donna come a few more times, OK?" I suggested. "What would you like?"

"Can I have anything I want?" she asked, smoothly slipping a finger into her cunt.

"Anything," Robby and I said simultaneously.

"Let's have a contest to see who can ream me the best," she said. She stood up and peeled my shirt off, turned around and bent over to show off her perfect round butt cheeks. Then she walked straight to the bedroom, leaving Robby and myself to follow. We had our robes off and were on the bed where she lay on her back, fondling her breasts. We each took a nipple in our mouths and began sucking them into full erection. I slid a hand to her pussy only to find Robby's already there. I held the lips open for him so he could stroke her clit and put a finger inside at the same time. He pulled his finger out and held it to my face. I sucked her juices from it as I put my own in her cunt. When I had it nice and wet, I held it for Donna to suck her own cunt cream.

I made a trail of kisses and licks down her body and zeroed in on her pussy. Robby moved aside to give me access as I started running my tongue from bottom to top in her slit. I cupped her buns in my hands and lifted her hips so I could lick from her ass to her clit. After a few passes like this, she rolled over to present her cheeks to me. They were so perfect, firm and round with tan lines contrasting with the pink flesh in the center. I kissed and licked every square inch of her buns. Win or lose, this was one contest I was going to love.

When she was wiggling and squirming, I knew she was ready. I glanced over at Robby. He was kneeling next to us, slowly stroking his cock as he watched. The head was oozing clear juice and making it shiny. I turned back to Donna's ass and lifted her hips so I could run my tongue through her dripping slit up over her ass and through her crack. I made several passes like this, lapping her sweet cream with deep swipes and tickling her pink wrinkle on each lick. Her little ass was gaping open in anticipation, and she was moaning with pleasure. It looked eager, so I didn't disappoint her. I circled that perfect rosebud with my tongue until I could feel it twitching, then slowly started putting just the tip in and out.

Donna began pushing back with her hips, anxious to get more of my tongue in her ass. I held her still and kissed her pucker, still probing it gently. When I heard her sigh, I slowly slipped it in, circling as I went. Tamara had taught me that and it was serving me well now.

As my tongue reached its limit in her ass, Donna began moaning and panting, "Ohh, jeezuusss, it's so good. Oh my God, your tongue. Fuck me, my ass. Oh yesss, fuucckkk it." To add to her ecstasy, I slid my thumb into her pussy and used my middle finger on her clit. Now I was sliding my tongue in and out, fucking her ass with long, deep strokes. She reached under her body and began pinching and rubbing her nipples.

Robby, not wanting to be left out, stuck his head in front of me and began sucking my cock. He held my balls and gave them the odd stroke with his tongue but always returned to sucking my cockhead. I was concentrating on Donna and tried not to let myself become too distracted by him. Donna solved this problem by calling out, "Cock, Robby, give me your cock to suck, I have to suck some cock." He moved from me to her head and she slid her mouth down over his glistening tool. I could hear her slurping and sucking as she cleaned the pre-come from it. I worked my thumb deep into her cunt and strummed her clit with my finger.

She rubbed her ass in my face as she began the shaking and trembling that accompanied her orgasms. Her pussy was so wet the juices were running down my wrist and onto my arm. As Donna moaned around Robby's dick, I increased the pace of everything I was doing. Robby was pumping in her mouth as he began coming. Donna's body tensed in a convulsion of pleasure as she screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumminng."

Robby's come dripped from her open lips back onto his balls and cock. I didn't stop what I was doing until she collapsed flat on the bed, pulling her ass from my tongue and trapping my hand on her cunt. Her face lay in Robby's lap, smeared with come and a satiated smile on her lips. I sat back a little, my hard cock sticking up like a miniature flagpole between my thighs. I knew I had done a record job on her but was pleased when she sighed, "That was the most incredible sensation. I've never come like that. I thought I was dying. I never knew my ass was so sensitive." She looked back at me, come still running down her chin. "Oh, your prick is so hard. It's dripping. Would you like it sucked now?"

"Later, when you've recovered," I replied. She licked her lips, savoring the semen on them and smiled a promise at me that I couldn't wait to have fulfilled. She turned back to Robby and licked the come from his balls and sucked it from his cock. He responded by cleaning her face with his tongue, ending in a long, deep kiss, their white-coated tongues swabbing at each other. My own cock was still throbbing, so I knee-walked up to them and stuck it between their lips. I had one on each side of my stiff tool, sucking the shaft and the sides of the head. Their tongues clashed as they suctioned my dick drool into their mouths. First Donna, then Robby took turns slurping my prick into their mouths. The contest now seemed to be who could suck it the hardest. Donna pulled from me and left the room for a minute. When she came back, she was carrying her purse. Was she going to fix her make-up? No, she pulled a dildo from her bag and waved it at us. "Now it's my turn," she laughed. "Get on your Knees, cocksuckers."

She must have been referring to the fact that we had moved into a sixty-nine position in her absence. Robby pulled his still-soft cock from my mouth and got into the required position, his ass in the air and his head down. "Right next to him, champion ass-licker," she commanded. I obeyed but watched over my shoulder to see what she'd do next. The dildo was of the double-ended variety and one end was slowly disappearing into her tight little cunt. When it was in as far as she could take it, a good six inches of slender plastic cock protruded from her pussy lips. Donna got on the bed in behind us and began fondling our asses. She ran her hand between my legs to stroke my cock, then rubbed my balls and squeezed my butt cheeks.

Robby's little "mmm's" of appreciation told me that he was receiving the same treatment. I felt movement behind me, then Donna's lips on my buns. She circled in, spread my cheeks and planted a kiss on my ass. Her lips were warm and when the tip of her tongue poked at me, I tried to open up and capture it like Jackie could do. She moved away, however, and resumed her handling of my balls. Robby's mumbled "Oh God!" said he was now getting rimmed.

Soon I felt her lips on me again. This time she circled right in and tickled my ass with her tongue tip. I know I moaned something, but I didn't know what. "Like that, honey?" She said. "Then you'll love this." Her tongue forced my ass open and slid inside. It was even shorter than Jackie's but just as energetic. She swirled it around on the inside, making my prostate twitch with joy. After a full minute of this, she moved over to do Robby. I could hear his groan of pleasure signal the exact second she penetrated his ass.

Donna's hand was jerking my cock in long, slow motions, keeping it hot and hard without making me come. She stopped everything she was doing and moved in front of us. The dildo was bouncing as it dangled from her twat. She commanded me to "Suck it, boy." So I took it in my mouth and let her fuck my face with it. She pretended she could feel it by groaning in pleasure and saying, "That's it, suck harder, use your tongue. Lap up all my juice." The plastic prick felt cool in my mouth but somewhat lifelike as her cunt cream ran down it onto my lips. She moved over to Robby and had him give it the same treatment. I could tell he was more experienced than I; he took the full length into his mouth as she rubbed her muff in his face.

Satisfied with watching us suck her phony dick, she moved behind me and gave my asshole another tongue treat. Then she slid two fingers in me and began fucking it as she reamed Robby with that talented tongue. She moved behind me again and I felt the saliva-slicked dildo press against my hole. She rubbed it up and down a few times, then pushed with her hips. Between her tongue fucking and fingering, my ass was ready and the head popped in easily. Donna moved her hips slowly back and forth, gently working the dildo deeper. It was the biggest thing I'd taken and she was being extra gentle with me as I had been with her just two weeks ago. I appreciated her attitude. It felt like a baseball bat at first.

After a couple of minutes, I felt her bush against me and knew I'd taken it all. She slowly drew back about halfway, then eased it slickly back in. She reached around me to jack my cock and began fucking me a little faster. "Ohh, that's good, it's moving in my pussy when I fuck you. You like it? It looks so good pushing between your tight buns. That's it, fuck back at me, take it. Take it all. Gawd, my clit is so hot, it's rubbing your ass crack." She ground her hips against me to work her clit on my butt. Robby turned to me and began sucking my cock, drawing the head in wetly. "That's it, suck him," Donna encouraged him. "Don't make him come, though, I'm saving that for myself." She was in control now, giving orders like Tamara did when she was hot. When I felt like I couldn't take any more without shooting my wad, she pulled the dildo from my ass and moved to Robby. "Get your ass up here and take it. I turned a little to look at how he did. She gave his ass a brief lick, then placed the dildo at his entrance and shoved.

1...345678