Tanks For The Mammaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made a strange looking group. Two men dressed in black up ahead, Sally, Diane, me, and Kellie side by side, and two men dressed in black bringing up the rear.

I had to work my little legs like crazy to keep up. I was wearing my 4-inch pumps and flight attendant uniform, side by side, with a much taller version of me by my side. Kellie got Diane's attention, "We have to slow down," she said pointing down toward my head.

"I'm sorry, I am trying to walk as fast as I can," I tried to go faster but Diane stopped me.

"No, I'm sorry sweetheart, we'll go slower. When you sped up, I thought one of the agents was going to faint, your little tush was doing just plain amazing things! We didn't bring any bibs for them, and it would be embarrassing going into stores, with them having big wet spots on their jackets, not to mention their reduced ability as body guards, having their attention drawn to your butt, instead of watching for danger!"

"I don't agree!" I told her, she had a puzzled look on her face, so I smiled and told her. "I think the most danger around here, IS my butt!"

"When you're right, you're right!" she said, groping my bottom.

"I'll give you just a week to stop doing that!" I warned her.

"I think the agents might get a little overheated by then!" and she gave me a peck on the lips.

We took off toward the store. When we got there the front two, slipped into the store, and checked it out. They re-appeared at the doorway and motioned us to enter.

By the time they had done this, a small crowd had begun to gather a ways down the mall, staring at our little group.

We slipped into the store where Paulyne greeted us, "Okay who is the fitting for? I can rule out four of you right away, that leaves four to choose from!"

I took a step forward, "It's for me!

"Oh my! I'm glad you made the decision to seek a professional! This is going to be a challenge even for me!" Paulyne admitted.

"Let's stand you up over there on that coffee table," Sally boosted me up, "and why don't we take these shoes off of you."

Kellie joined Sally, blocking her way. Sally informed her, "She has a foot condition and can't stand up with out special shoes."

Paulyne was surprised by the protectiveness of them, I could see that, "Paulyne I would like you to meet, Sallie and Kellie, they are my friends, and my nurses, I'm afraid they take protecting me very seriously. This is Dr. Diane Samuels over here, she is the one who made the appointment for me." I leaned close to Paulyne and in a conspiratorial whisper I said, "I'm a government secret, so don't ask." Then louder, "I haven't been introduced to our handsome protectors yet, but I hope to soon."

Paulyne perked right up, "That explains a lot, not everything, but as much as I think I want to know."

I smiled brightly at her.

"Well since you haven't been introduced to them yet, it's only proper if they protect you from outside the dressing room please!" she informed them.

They looked toward Diane and she gave the sign of, 'you're out of here'.

They left unhappily, "Let's get down to business," said Paulyne as she began unbuttoning my blouse. "Off with this."

"Now before we take this bra off we'll take some measurements. What size of bra is this you are wearing?"

"It's a 30 M cup. Diane bought it for me," I told her.

"What size did you wear before that?"

"This is my very first brassiere," her eyes open wide.

"With a bosom like this and no one bought you a bra! I want to speak with your parents, or guardian, or whoever is responsible!" she was in sensed.

Diane saved me, "Unfortunately, that is classified. Rest assured all parties responsible have been dealt with most severely!"

One look at Diane's face was enough to reassure Paulyne, "Well, we have to do this the hard way," she took her cloth tape and went to reach around me when Kellie stopped her saying, "She needs to know about her sensitivity!"

Diane gave a nod.

"De Anne here has incredibly sensitive skin, so sensitive, were you to brush your breast against hi... hers, De Anne would orgasm right there! That's why I stopped you, you are rather well endowed, and to reach around, you would have found a terrific looking girl orgasming in your arms," she informed Paulyne.

"Oh my, you poor thing, will you two give me a hand taking measurements?" she asked.

"It would be our pleasure," Sally told her.

Paulyne leaned over and whispered, "You have some pretty special friend there!"

"Don't I know it!" I told her.

The rest of the fitting went uneventfully at one point I asked if she had anything to fit me.

She laughed until she had to wipe tears from her eyes, "Honey nobody has bras that would fit you! This 30 M is about as close as, 'off the rack' will come, but it doesn't fit you. Yours is an amazing figure to be sure! When we took that bra off you, I must have turned three shades of green with envy! You have no stretch marks, no sagging, no surgical scars, and the bone structure of a bird! I'm tempted to adopt you myself! There are women in this town that would pay huge sums of money to look like you!" she proclaimed.

Diane couldn't resist, "They couldn't afford it!"

Paulyne looked confused at that remark, knowing what some of the women in town had spent on enhancements, but let it slide.

When she was all done, we looked through some designs and we picked out a couple then Sally brought up what we should have been thinking about all along, "I don't want to be a smarty but he needs some nursing bras!"

"Sally!" but it was too late.

"Did she say he?" Paulyne asked.

Diane came to the rescue! She pulled an ID from her purse, "OSI Ms. Paulyne in the interest of national security, I am going to have to ask that you do not inquire further, and that you forget any misspoken words."

Paulyne was looking at me strangely. I couldn't leave it at that, "I really am, a real girl, honest! Right down to my ovaries, I swear!" I began to sniffle.

"I believe you hon., I might not know exactly what is up, but I do know you are a real girl! I have had cross dressers, and those surgically altered, in here. I could just tell with all of them, and not a one of them would orgasm if I brushed my boobs into them!"

"Can I get a hug," I asked her.

Now she looked worried, she glanced from Kellie to Sally, they nodded accession, and then she looked at Diane, who was grinning for the first time since we had come into the shop. She shrugged and said, "Sure!"

Sally cautioned, "Slowly," but she was smiling like a proud mama.

I leaned toward her and our boobs touched together and I shuddered, she paused then slowly moved closer until we were hugging.

"Oh, this is so nice!" she exclaimed, "You are definitely all girl, sweetie!"

"Thank you," I told her, "You are really very nice!"

Diane went on with business, "Now about the nursing bras..."

Paulyne didn't let loose she just told Diane, "no problem there, the ones you picked have very similar maternity bras," she finished hugging me.

Diane went on, "We are going to want 5 maternity, 2 shelf, 2 Demi-cup, and 7 Firm- Support. Can we get a 'rush' on the order, and about how long until delivery?"

"Let me work that out and make a couple phone calls, I'll be back in about 10 minutes." She looked over to Sally and Kellie, "De Anne can finish dressing now, and I'll leave 'HER' in your capable hands," she went into her office.

Once I had been dressed up, as a flight attendant again, Diane let the agents back in, they busied themselves with not looking at the frilly, sexy lingerie all around them.

Paulyne returned, "How long do you plan to be in town?"

Diane answered, "We have to leave tomorrow, before noon."

"Can you swing by the shop tonight around 7:00?" she asked.

"Sure we can be here. Why?" Diane asked.

"I will have her first bra here finished and ready to wear home. We can deliver the other 16 in 4 days! I called in a couple favors and my, seamstresses have agreed to put you at the head of their 'to do' lists. I convinced a special friend, to make you up one on an emergency basis, that one is a gift from me to De Anne, I can't stand to see you suffering without a proper foundation garment, but I do insist on one more hug at the time of delivery, Deal?" Paulyne was looking straight at me.

"Deal!" I agreed.

She turned and presented the rest of the bill to Diane, "I've given you a 'volume' discount for the size of the order."

Diane handed her a credit card, and when Paulyne ran it through the credit computer. Her eyes widened when the authorization came through, "Done and done," she announced.

"We'll see everyone tonight at 7:00.

When we left the shop, a crowd had gathered outside, with me the one ensconced in the middle of our little entourage. I was protected from physical harm, but that didn't keep me from the whistles, catcalls, ETC. I heard someone in the crowd yell, "Hey isn't she that new porn star?"

Then it really started, "Hey baby, where you dancing?" and, "Which casino is SHE staring at?" in addition to, "Can I have your autograph?" the funny one was, "Hey man, she's in costume... a flight attendant? That's been done to death!"

My face was burning and Diane rescued us again, she hung back with one of the agents and yelled ahead to our group, "Escort the ambassador out, we'll cover the rear!"

You never saw a crowd scatter faster!

The limo was waiting just outside the mall.

Diane joined us moments later laughing her ass off! "Okay, that didn't go as smooth as I hoped, but it did prove we have to discuss something, I had hoped Dean would bring up, without me forcing the issue," she started.

I jumped in, "That's De Anne, if you please and please start referring to me only in the feminine, like her, she, Miss., that kind of thing? It's alright, I know I'm a girl!"

I caught one agent look the other agent in the eye, with just a hint of, 'oh my God' in it.

Kelly and Sally flanked me in the back seat with Diane against the right side.

Sally was looking at me like she was going to cry, "I am so sorry, I... I... got confused... Diane said..."

I put my little hand on her lips, "It's alright, Paulyne will be cool, and I'll bet my loving wife had everybody ease my transition by calling me 'he'."

She kissed my hand and stroked my hair.

"Well that's handled," she stretched over and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Our agents looked real uncomfortable and soon found things outside that were more interesting.

Diane called up the driver, "Take us to 'Neiman Marcus' please."

Walking into 'Neiman Marcus', they must get more people with security guards escorting them. No one noticed us much. I will tell you one thing, we didn't have to go looking for a sales person! The assistant manager swooped down on us when we hadn't even made 50 feet inside. Diane informed her we had a showing scheduled.

"Oh yes, come this way if you please?" she beckoned us deeper into the bowels of the store to a conference sized room with a little stage. "Please be seated, I'll be back momentarily."

She came back followed by a very tall and beautiful woman, wearing an incredible dress, "My name is Greta, and this is Sarah. She will be one of you models today. Sarah is wearing, a Handkerchief Hem Dress By Shelli Segal from her Laundry collection. It is a floaty slip dress with a dramatic, romantic hem it comes in brown with embroidered flowers at the bodice. The skirt is cut on the bias with a handkerchief hem for $225.00."

Diane motioned her over, "Uh, two quick points. Number one, here run this, so we can dispense with the price tags," handing over 'the credit card', "and number Two, whatever you show, if it doesn't come in her size," pointing to me, "you will be wasting both our times."

"Oh, dear!" she disappeared into the back. There was quite a bit of rushing about back there. I heard, "Someone find me Helen!"

Greta returned pushing a little cart with espresso and teacakes, "We will be with you, showing you more, in a few minute. Please enjoy some refreshments while you wait," then off she scurried.

I got up and took advantage of the opportunity to play hostess. I pushed the cart in front of Sally, smiled sweetly, and said, "May I get you something, teacake?"

She played along, "Why yes, thank you."

I handed her one on a little teacup, "Espresso?"

"No, but thank you."

I pushed on to Diane, "Teacake Mum?"

"Why, thank you," she replied as I handed her one as well.

"Can I get you anything else?"

"Now that you mention it I could really use a French kiss!" she offered.

"As you wish Mum," I told her, and then leaned in and locked lips. My knees went weak and Diane had to catch me, but we tongued each other for 2 minutes. I broke the lip lock and told her, "I must attend to my duties now!"

Diane fanned herself, "She has given me the vapors, I do believe!"

We giggled while I gave a teacake to Kellie. I didn't stop there though I went to the back of the room and served espresso and teacakes to the two agents standing there. They looked shocked, but I pushed on the door, opened it, and made sure all of my protectors, received the proper attention.

When I returned to my seat, Diane whispered, "You know they'll kill anybody who comes near you now, don't you?"

"I wouldn't want that! I've had to stand guard before, and I know how hard it is! I was just being nice."

Sally pinched my cheek lightly, "You don't need to try to be nice. You just are."

"That's sweet of you to say," I told her swinging my little legs to and fro under the lip of the chair.

Kellie reminded me, "De Anne, a lady doesn't swing her legs, and she always sits with her knees together."

I looked and saw my skirt jumping up and down as I swung my legs, "Oops, thanks Kellie!"

Greta returned and announced, "We're ready to continue, finally. But I think with you, we are going to need a few measurements, is that all right?"

"Yes, but if you have the tape and indicate where you want the measurements, De Anne's nurses would be happy to take them for you."

"Nu... Nurses? Is she all right?"

"Nope, but I am getting better," I told her.

Sally and Kelly boosted me onto the table and took the measurements Greta directed. It was a little amusing when she had them remove my blouse for some of them.

"Oh! You... Uh, Those are real!" she exclaimed.

I put my tiny hands underneath and lifted them a touch, "This is all me."

She blushed, "Excuse me, I shouldn't have said that!"

"Don't let it worry you. I understand. If I wasn't behind them, I'd be surprised by them too!"

"I think we have enough to get started, though. I'll have to warn you, pretty much anything we have will not fit you 'off the rack', but we have a terrific seamstress waiting to make any alterations she'll need," she told Diane.

"The first dress Sarah showed, can be altered to fit from, we think a size 8. We will have better luck in, 'off the rack' when we move onto the slacks, skirts, and blouses."

She waved in a new model, a much shorter, and younger model, strawberry blonde, she looked maybe fourteen years old, wearing the second selection, onto the stage saying, "Helen is wearing a Floral-Embellished Dress with Spaghetti straps and a Gathered tie neckline in sheer white cotton. This is also by Shelli Segal from her Laundry collection. The shoes are Manolo Blahnik, one of the Italian designer's classic styles, a black or dark brown calfskin slingback with a sexy 2 3/4" heel, the "Carolyne" model."

"Oh that is beautiful, can we get both of them?" I squealed.

"Yes, quiet down now, I'm sure there is more," Diane quieted me.

Our next model was a raven-haired beauty, Japanese I think, very petit, only a foot taller than I was! "Kioko is wearing a Patchwork Dress one of Diane von Furstenberg's signature prints, with a trendy bohemian attitude that feels fresh in it's bright spring colors. It is sleeveless, with a tie at the shoulder, and a V-neckline, made of 100% silk. She is wearing Giuseppe Zanotti's Feather Slingback Sandals.

"That is incredible," I was just puddling over how I imagined it would feel on my skin!

"Shhh, Okay, Okay relax, we'll take that too."

"Helen is wearing, David Meister's Halter Dress with Flowers. A sleek halter gown takes on extra drama with a large floral print. Her footwear is also Manolo Blahnik. A black lace 2 3/4" heel also a "Carolyne" with this season's chic and current romantic touches."

"They are all so pretty!" I was clapping. Diane was grinning.

"Kioko, has on a V-Neck Dress, by Diane vonFurstenberg. It is in multicolor silk with, Peasant sleeves and Pullover styling. The shoes she is wearing are, 'Manolo Blahnik collection as well, they have Natural topstitching for an artisan feel, grommets on the ankle strap for a tougher touch, the "Gallo" is made in Italy of luggage brown calfskin, 4" stacked heel, and Silver metal hardware

"It's so light and silky looking!" I wanted to touch it.

"Sarah is displaying a Lace Peasant Top & Tiered Skirt with Belt In white. It has Angular cuts at the sleeves and hem, Insets of crochet lattice, solid linen, lace, and eyelet. It is finished with a self-tie ribbon at the wide scoop neckline and sports three-quarter flutter sleeves with a slightly cropped hem. The Tiered Skirt with Belt is made of sheer white handkerchief linen, and has a side zip. The brown leather belt has double buckles and grommet detailing.

"Her footwear is a "Florico" model, by Manolo Blahnik. These Leaf Detail Sandals are beautiful strappy vine-like sandals, with leaf detail, made of café brown kidskin, with a 2 3/4" heel. They featured these in Elle magazine, the December 2001 issue.

"What do you think, would I look cute in that?" I don't know why, but I was so excited.

"Sweetheart you would be stunning! Sarah would be green with envy if she saw you model it," Diane assured me.

"Wait here a second, I think I left my rubber boots in the limo," I started to get up, but only made it a half step when she grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into her lap. I was laughing like a first grader.

"Sweetheart, you always make me happy!" she told me.

"You always make me horny! Of course these days, toast makes me horny!" I squirmed, "Help! Sally, Kellie I'm being frustrated to death!"

"You better watch it lady, I still have my lips and I can have you both covered in pussy juice be fore you can say, 'Oh, baby. Oh, baby. Oh GOD! OH GOD!'"

Diane and I looked at each other, she let me go, I walked over to Kellie and said, "Deal! Do me then," I challenged her.

I thought she was bluffing! I really did!

Kellie placed her hand on the back of my head and kissed me like, no one has ever before!

I was toast in the first 2 seconds, but Kellie didn't let up when I came, she was full on me for six to seven minutes! I orgasmed six times, and passed out!

When I came to, Kellie was crying and almost frantic! "I didn't mean it, are you alright? Speak to me precious!"

"I'm in love!" said I.

She laughed and held my little cum soaked body to her, rocking me.

I looked around and everybody was standing around me, with concerned looks, even the two inside agents.

Diane said, "Damn girl! You're going to have to get a concealed weapons permit for your lips!

Kellie laughed between tears.

The two agents stared wide-eyed at Kellie, with respect, all the while lusting with their eyes.

I told them, "This could be you! If your extremely lucky."

They quickly disappeared into their corners.

Greta had paused the show. I was trying to figure out why she looked unruffled, like women orgasmed themselves unconscious in this room all the time! I finally thought it trough. This is Las Vegas! Rock stars, actors, the rich and eccentric, she's probably seen things weirder than this!

1...56789...19