Tanks For The Mammaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, do you think the show can go on?" I asked Sarah, who was concerned for me, and had left the stage to help.

"We can take a break if you want, we have a locker room you can use to tidy up a bit," Sarah offered.

"What do you think angels? Lie here covered in love juice, or clean up? You'll have to decide, I'm going to lie here and yearn for a cigarette," I told them dreamily. (Someone actually offered one I had to turn it down. I don't smoke)

"Our flight attendant's going to be mad at the mess I made of these clothes, on both of us," I warned.

"It's okay sweetheart, 'One Hour Martinizing' can handle it!" Diane offered, "So Kellie, carry or walk?"

"Carry!" no doubt in her mind.

She brought me into the locker room and cleaned me up. She wouldn't let Sally or Diane help.

They loaned me a robe, Diane had already bought everything we had viewed. One ensemble the tailor was resizing, as we spoke. Sarah brought me clean panties, as a present, during my clean up, she didn't say anything except when my blouse came off, and I heard a sub vocalized, "WOW!"

Just as I was leaving on my own two little feet, I stopped at Sarah's leg and hugged it, "Thank you."

Sarah looked at Kellie, "She is so sweet!"

"You're telling me! I almost orgasmed, kissing her!" Kellie admitted.

"That is cradle robbing!" Sarah told her.

"Uh, De Anne, tell her how old you are please?" Kellie asked.

"34 years old," I admitted, "I should have told her 9!" I teased.

"You're 34 years old?" she asked incredulously.

I nodded, "I have a genetic disorder, that's why I orgasm easy, and why my nurses travel with me," I indicated Kellie.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't do that, I'm just glad you are so nice!" I told her as she sniffed back a tear.

We went back out to finish the show. I saw Sarah talking to Greta, judging by they way she covered her mouth with a hand I guess the 'News' was spreading.

The show went on for another two hours. Diane bought an obscene amount of clothes for me!

Greta hadn't even suggested brassieres. Greta suggested Panties, pantyhose, everything else, and lots of it! We had swimming suits, robes, Garter belts, stockings, and slips!

When we were done, I left dressed in a Lace Peasant Top & Tiered Skirt, with a Belt in white and sandals. I was looking so hot I could have started a forest fire!

We had fragrances brought to us just as we were getting ready to leave. We all agreed that, INTRUSION Eau de Parfum Spray & Silk Body Veil, by Oscar de la Renta, smelled best on me so that was added to the boatload of stuff Diane purchased for me.

We had about 4 bags of stuff we could take with us. They will be shipping the rest of the stuff 'home', after alteration, to fit my unique dimensions.

"Time to scoot, if we are going to make it to Paulyne's by 7:00," we all marched out and as soon as we entered the limo and buckled up I fell asleep!

As soon as we arrived at Paulyne's they tried to leave me in the car, but Paulyne said I had to come in. I was surprised how much my short nap revived me.

She greeted us and allowed us in the darkened store. We then went into the back where Paulyne had me placed on the coffee table again, "Strip off that lovely blouse, and remove that torture device!"

In moments my top half was naked, "My word De Anne, your skin is like porcelain! Now is it alright to touch you, if I'm very careful?"

"You bet, just be careful of anything that might feel like a caress or tickle. Even without trying, you'll do more than you think you will!" I cautioned her.

"I'll be cautious, sweetie. Are you ready?" she asked me.

She went around behind me handing one side of my new bra to Kellie. She brought it around so Paulyne breasts weren't, squished into me while she reached around. She had me bend over so my boobs dangled in the cups, then brought the ends together and fastened it. "Okay stand up," she told me and proceeded to adjust the straps.

"This feels terrific, the fabrics, the fit, its so light, and so pretty!" I squealed.

"Another satisfied customer!" Paulyne exclaimed.

"What do you really think, De Anne?" Diane teased me.

Sally said, "I think I'll make an appointment for myself next time I'm in town!"

"Paulyne I think you have 3 more new customers!" Diane declared.

"And a half naked, precious girl," she reminded everyone.

Kellie helped me slip on the peasant blouse.

"Holy..." said Kellie as she stood back and assessed the new me.

"Wow, if you can make me look that good, with just a bra I'm not leaving without one!" Sally declared.

"My seamstress called four times to verify the measurements I gave her! By the fourth time it was almost finished, she looked at it and told me no way was it going to fit! When she brought it over she begged me to let her meet you. I told her I would ask you," Paulyne asked us.

"You don't need to ask, after doing such a wonderful job, I want to meet her!" I told her.

Paulyne escorted a lovely lady about 5 feet tall out of the office, "De Anne, this is Silvia. You see Silvia, perfect fit as usual!"

"I just had to meet you. I thought Paulyne was playing a practical joke on me," Silvia told me.

I gave her my cutest giggle, "This is the best brassiere I have ever owned!"

My three ladies and Paulyne laughed at my joke, Silvia just looked puzzled.

Paulyne poked her saying, "I'll tell you later."

"Hug time," I announced, "Silvia First!"

Paulyne quickly filled her in on the how to's, so she stood very still and let me hug her. I was happy when she loosened up and gently hugged me back. Once I got going, there was no stopping me. I even hugged the agents, even though they looked petrified.

I yawned and unanimously, they decided to hustle me to the limo. I didn't make it. I was stumbling too much and Kellie snatched me up and carried me to the limo. I guess, I remember them picking me up, but nothing else.

I woke up in a big fluffy bed next to Diane. She had gotten the bridal suite for us! I checked my self out and discovered someone had dressed me in the cute Baby Doll, which we had gotten the day before.

I tiptoed into the bathroom to go sissy, dropped my bottoms, and jumped up onto the potty and peed, it was way different from when I was a man. I just let loose and was emptied. Wiping my bald pussy was so different from, a couple of shakes.

Diane and my angels had kept me so busy I hadn't had time to really explore things. I spread my legs, and my pussy spread open with them. I felt around getting acquainted with what was in there, I traced the inner lips and shuddered, wow. I brought both little hands around to expose my clit without touching it. I gently pulled back the little hood, and shuddered again. There it was! I touched it, screamed, and fainted, twitching in an amazing orgasm.

I hadn't heard Diane come in, nor the ladies, not even the agents.

As I swam back to consciousness I heard Sally asking, "what happened?"

Blearily I answered, "Touched m'clit!"

They all laughed at me, except the agents one of them couldn't take it any longer, "You just touched it? And... you orgasmed and fainted?"

"Mmmm Hmmm, and it was soooooo good!" I admitted.

He just shook his head and went back to his post mumbling, "I've heard of some girls being easy..."

"It was the first... first time, I ever explored..." I told them.

"Don't you worry, we understand, of course we all did it when we were little girls," Kellie consoled me.

"Oh good I guess I'm entitled, since I'm a little girl!" my logic was impeccable.

"A horny little girl! It's less dangerous on the bed if you have to explore, I thought you had a concussion! So, you want to explore. Huh? Ladies, we have obviously been ignoring his sexual needs!" Diane got a feral look in her eyes and began crawling up the bed toward me.

Sally and Kellie began shucking clothes, and once they were down to panties, they started coming toward me as well.

"Help me, Mr. Wizard!" I squealed.

"He's not going to save you princess," Kellie told me.

"Plan of attack," called Sally.

They put their heads together and whispered.

When they broke, they had evil grins on their faces, and began closing in on me again.

A giant wet spot had formed under my ass. I was hotter than a solar flare!

When they had closed to within 6 inches they each jumped on their individually selected organ.

Diane and Sally each grabbed a boob in their mouth, and Kellie of the talented tongue jumped on my pussy.

I screamed, bucked, and fainted, only reviving by another orgasm, over, and over, and over! Every lick of the tongue on my clit made me scream, every lick to my breasts made me moan. If you had pulled open my eyelids, you'd see my eyeballs spinning like a one armed bandit!

I'm not sure how long they were on me, but when they finally stopped, and I had recovered, I discovered a veritable lake of woman cum under my butt.

"Look she's back!" Sally declared.

"I need some snuggle time," I told them.

Sally threw a blanket onto the lake and in moments, woman flesh surrounded me on all sides. I was lying on top of Diane with my head cradled on her tits, and both other ladies wrapped around us.

I must have fell asleep, because I wakened with a start, when I heard Diane screaming in orgasm. It seems the ladies had gone on without me. Now everybody was sticky with vaginal juice.

I found out Diane had started fingering the nurses and they returned the favor. We all lie there blissfully sated.

Everyone grabbed hold of me drawing me upwards and packed me off to the bathroom, which had, and enormous tub, filled with warm soapy water re-circulating with water jets inside.

They plopped me inside with a kersploosh! The others climbed in and fished me to the surface. "Oww," I said.

"Sorry, the slap of the water when you hit, I forgot!" Diane went on.

"I'm Okay, I'm Okay, there's me, and there's Super Dave," I announced.

She wasn't buying it, she placed me on the floor, and she inspected me head to toe. "Damn, you are going to have one dozy of a bruise, about a foot long I'll bet." While she patted me dry, Sally called room service and had some ice delivered (she ordered breakfast too). While Kellie held the ice pack to my thigh, I heard Diane order some leaches delivered from some local hospital. The leeches were there before breakfast arrived.

We ate and I took my daily vitamins, and then I asked for what were the leeches.

"The size of bruise you are going to have, will be big enough to hinder your walking, so as soon as I'm relatively certain the internal bleeding has stopped, we place the leeches over the bruise and they suck out the puddle of blood, easing the pressure under your skin, and preventing more damage due to the swollen tissues," Diane lectured.

"Wow, and thanks for not using the big words like, hemorrhaging," I ribbed her.

She tussled my hair, "Nothings too good for my favorite patient!"

After about and hour I had a huge bruise covering my hip. A half our after that I had disgusting leeches stuck to my side.

Strange as it may seem, within twenty minutes, the pressure was going down, and the Motrin I had taken had kicked in. Ten minutes after that, Diane removed the little suckers with a hot needle.

"We have a plane to catch," she announced.

They dressed me and carried me to the limo and we were soon winging our way back to New Mexico.

I'm glad Diane is so organized, she handed the dry cleaned uniforms to the attendant as we boarded and thanked her.

"I see you went shopping Miss.," she said, "very beautiful."

I smiled as much as I could at her.

When she left, Diane asked, "You've been terribly quiet, since breakfast, is there something wrong I should know about!"

"I guess the boo-boo in the hot tub brought home just how fragile I am now. Is it always going to be this way?" I inquired.

"Probably, but realize we are almost as fragile as you are! We've had to live with it all our lives, you went from a big tough man to a little girl, that's one hell of a contrast!" she explained.

"I'm not even much of a sex toy! Touch me, watch me orgasm! It sounds like the kind of thing carnies hawk at sideshows. Don't get me wrong, I've been having a great time, but it can't be much fun for anybody else!" I complained.

"Kellie, Sally?" Diane called.

Both ladies turned around, "Someone has been telling me that we haven't been having fun. She feels guilty that she doesn't get to please us. What is your completely honest opinion? Does she sexually satisfy you, or would you like her to be able to do more."

"I haven't been this hot in all my life, I don't know how you do it, but I haven't been this satisfied before, ever!" Sally related.

Kellie was next, "I have never before had sex with another woman, it grossed me out. When I had been around you just a short while, well I just want to eat you up! I have had lesbian sex with you, Diane, and Kellie, and... I liked it! I can't get enough of it. I don't think I could stand not being with you, ever! The way your sweet little face gets so cute when you orgasm, most ladies don't look that great during the 'rapture'. The way you coo and giggle and that unbelievable walk. I've had to wear a pad every time I'm near you. It's not just your body either, the way you put others first, and get everyone around you to relax and make them feel special. I keep pinching myself to see if I'll wake up, but if this is a dream I don't want it to ever end!"

"It's unanimous, you're full of shit!" Diane declared.

"Don't worry De Anne the more time that passes, the more you will get used to the sensations you are being fed, and you will be able to enjoy them better. It's a lot different than when you were my husband," Diane tried to console me but now I started blubbering.

"Was it something I said?"

Kellie told her, "Uh, you said 'were my husband', and I almost started to cry too!"

"Oh shit, honey... Dean Samuels died, but you are the love of my life, I would marry you again without a second thought, if the government would recognize it. I still feel married to you my dearest," Diane explained, "I hear Vermont will be legalizing Lesbian Marriages soon though, we could be married there, if you want to."

I sniffled, "I don't know why I'm feeling so afraid, you are the only thing that's not really different in my world now, I can't even make a living any more. Everything is given to me, and I don't feel like I'm worth much anymore."

"Is that what you think? Well push that right out of that beautiful head. We have a job to train you for when we return. We're not having any freeloaders on my staff! You have work, and it will be hard work, to which you are uniquely qualified," she informed me.

"I've never seen any job descriptions listing, must be cute, fragile, with huge hooters. Ability to lift not more than five pounds a must, able to orgasm in a single touch. Here she is Tiny Bimbo!" I went on.

"Well basically, yes, that's the job description's requirements," she affirmed.

"Have you two seen this, 'Job Description'?" I asked the ladies.

"Have I Seen it? We helped write it!" they reaffirmed.

"We can't tell you yet my dear husband, but you'll be told in a couple days," she said.

"Did you say she's your husband?" the flight attendant had been coming up the isle with a bottle of champagne, and must have overheard.

I blushed beet red.

"Do you know who chartered this Jet?" Diane asked her.

"What's that got..." she saw Diane's face and gulped saying, "No."

"It was the OSI. I am their 'number one' scientist. A foreign power altered him and we are trying to find out how," Diane lied big time, but it was a plausible cover story.

Her jaw almost hit the floor, her mouth was open so wide, "You were a... a... a man?" she stammered.

"Yes, 5' 10", 200# with an 8 inch dick, of man," I admitted.

"You poor dear, I feel so sorry for what happened to you!" she had squatted down to my level to talk to me.

"One more thing dearie, what you have just learned, is classified beyond Top Secret, if you ever speak of it to anyone, anywhere ever, especially the flight crew, I'll find out and you will envy him, if I do," Diane threatened.

"Yes Ma'am!" the flight attendant avowed her understanding. Then to me she said, "If I can ever, ever, do anything to ease your burden, just ask, it's yours!"

"Thank you very much," and the attendant left.

I looked at Diane and squinted, "We are going to have to talk when we get 'home'."

"I knew you were smart! Yes we will talk," she had a sly grin on her face.

"Hey, I didn't get any champagne!" I whined.

"Darling a thimble full and you would be 3 sheets to the wind!" she teased, "Anyway you're not old enough!"

"How about, blackmail. I want champagne, or I touch myself and cover every body in pussy juice!" I threatened.

"I'll give you twenty buck to do it!" Kellie offered.

"Me too. That's 40 bucks to you!" Sally upped the ante.

Diane laughed at me, and not to be outdone, added, "I'll give you 40 bucks too!"

"That's 80 dollars, please, please?" the ladies begged.

"I'll give you 20 bucks too," added the flight attendant.

"You have got to be kidding me," I said.

"That's a hundred dollars, just to orgasm, dearest," Diane tempted.

"Oh, what the hell, keep your money, who wants to do me first?" I surrendered.

"Let's let the flight attendant, she's never had the pleasure of watching our little darling in the throes of ecstasy," Diane suggested.

The flight attendant's face flushed, I crooked my little finger at her, and she bent over closer, "What's your name again, beautiful?"

"Lisa."

I put my little hands on either side of her face and 'Kellie kissed' her.

"Oh, oh, my," she panted. I had her, sit in my chair, and put me in her lap, "Take me."

I had hands all over me. Lisa reached under my skirt. Sally pulled my panties down. Kellie checked my tonsils. Diane took off my shoes and started sucking my toes through my hose. Lisa went for the gold, and barely slipped her finger in my cunt and I did my best epileptic seizure impression. Lisa finger banged me mercilessly I just kept cumming and cumming. Off in the distance I heard, "Oh my god, that's so hot, I think... I think... I'm... cuuumiing!" I could feel Lisa's hips bouncing my twitching body.

When I came to, I saw all the ladies licking their fingers. Lisa even buried her finger in my cunt, making me cum some more, pulled it out, and licked it like ambrosia?

"That is delicious," Lisa exclaimed.

"See, we told you!"

"I've got to have more!" and she fingered me again.

"If you think that's something try some of this," I felt Diane offer one of my boobs to Lisa.

She took it in her mouth, and sucked it. I got the strangest feeling, as if my boob squirted! Then I passed out, with my eyes rolled up into the back of my head.

When I woke up, the plane was on the ground, and Lisa was carrying me from it, into the facility I was 'Born' in. I heard the jet power up and take off, "Lisa, they're leaving without you!"

"It's alright De Anne, Lisa works for us now," she told me.

"What you needed a De Anne carrier?" I asked.

"No, goof, she will be one or your aides," she told me.

"You want to work for me," I asked her?

"More than anything," Lisa replied!

'This is getting weird,' I thought.

They deposited me back in 'our' room, and immediately they mobbed me! Millie, Cindy, Molly, and Sue all insisted on kissing me and bathing me.

"I thought there were rotating shifts, what's everybody doing here at the same time," I asked them?

"We missed you!" they chorused back.

"Princess De Anne has returned!" I teased them.

When they finished washing me, I was whisked to the big soft bed and gang fucked! Those ladies were making me cum, time and time again, unrelentingly.

1...678910...19