Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

"Didn't I tell you that would happen?!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"I told you he was manipulative!"

"We were both drunk. It's not like I was the only one drinking. It's not like he drugged me... "

"But you still had sex with him! You could have called a cab to get out of there!"

Dumbfounded, Sharon was at a loss for words.

Seeing her shock, Susan calmed down. "You didn't even think of that, did you?" she asked softly.

"Obviously not!" Sharon quipped. "I was drunk! Of course I wasn't thinking of calling a cab. I just let my insatiability get the best of me. David's been gone so long. I just..."

"It's not even the half way point yet!" Susan interrupted.

"I know, I know." Sharon sounded defeated. She knew what she did was wrong. But how she saw things, it couldn't be helped. She was a strong believer that things happen for a reason. This was fated to happen.

"So what are you gonna do now? Are you going to tell David?"

Sharon snapped out of her daze. "What?! Are you nuts?! I can't tell him! It would break his heart!"

"Hiding it would be worse." Susan retorted.

Sharon sighed. At this point, she just hoped nothing like this would happen again.

*********

Sharon actively read one of her favorite erotic stories online, when an instant message popped up on her screen.

"Dammit, always when I get to the good part. Who the he..." she stopped.

It was Jack.

"Hey Sharon. Are you busy?"

To be continued...

12