All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,163 Comments (Page 2)
harristharristalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding story

Excellent story and sooo real. The humanity and emotions of both were well sculpted and the plot just seemed to flow together, always the sign of a good story. I've read a lot, started some fifty years ago and your story has to be in the top 5 percent. Thank you

AllyrionAllyrionalmost 10 years ago
An Excellent Story

This deserves all the accolades it gets. A marvelous read, whether for the dialogue, the emotions, or the well-crafted characters.

You succeed where it is important most as an author; the immersion of the reader. You should be proud of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I have no idea what other stories entered the competition but I can tell the best one won. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

I could easily see you making it into a multiple chapter story and expanding the story line. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Glad you Came Over From The Dark Side

It is fun to read a story which could be founded in fact. Even more so one as well crafted as this one.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Holy sheeeettt

This story was one of the best I have read on the site. You are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Great story, great sex...all around winner! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
D

My kind of ending. Great, keep up the good stuff..

IamSecretlyMeIamSecretlyMealmost 10 years ago
Good Work!

You have done a wonderful job with this story - there were almost no errors (there were a couple, but I am one of those people that frequently find errors in the books that I read), there was a great storyline, the dialogue was not forced, and you did not make the horrid mistake of using a bra size to describe Sam/Samantha/Sammi's breasts. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

Absolutely Best short story I've ever read! I've read a lot of junk here, some mediocre, a few quality, but Never this good! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect <3

I really couldn't ask for anything more. This story resonated with me so much it was crazy. I've been texting my boyfriend throughout reading it, saying how well the characters' actions and emotions lined up with ours. From every sex position change to the surprise first and uncertain "I love you" while making love it matched up with us, so I enjoyed it in a very personal way. Aside from that, the writing was generally excellent. The plot, the character development, the way physical descriptions unfolded in the story rather than being bluntly stated, the way it was sexually satisfying to read but was not superficial or rushed (I trembled a bit while reading sans any other stimulus), the way emotions were injected into the story without being over the top or unrealistic... This was the best story I've read, hands down. I'll be reading it with my man in the near future so he can enjoy it, too. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I can see why you won top spot. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
marvelous

just did a google search around this subject for the first time and this is the first story i have read. i can totally relate to this. masterful work.. i hope i can find more like this to read. thanks x

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
Yes Virginia, we are that oblivious.

I loved how he brought up the fact that he was working with Sam during his phone conversation with Jen, and then asked himself why he had done it.

I defy any man to say he's never had that internal dialogue with himself.

PurplecatsPurplecatsalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Another great story by a great author. So far I haven't read any that I haven't liked.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Wow

Wow. That was just super nice. I loved how you so perfectly captured just how truly dense and downright stupid men can be. And when you add in the nerves of first time jitters, well, it's just amazing women put up with us at all. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Number 1 Story and a #1 Author. Thank you.

Wonderful and don't change a thing. This story is the best,

that brings the reader right into remembering their first time. Can't beat love for the best experience. My first was 1963 and my meddling mother screwed that up. I wanted to marry her. I have kept track and learned her husband had passed. Now trying to work up the nerve a do a dinner. You never forget your first and the love is still there for me. Wish me luck.

Thanks again for this touching story. Seniors can still love too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This story was very romantic and sexy. I love it, it was more than a erotic story, it was a love story as well. Awesome job.

gatthuygatthuyalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

Amazing! What a perfect story! So romantic yet perfectly erotic at the same time.

ilysfmymtwtmilysfmymtwtmalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

You sir(or madam :P) are an amazing writer, I really like the way you helped us feel something for the characters. Please write more stories like this!! 5 stars!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

I agree with all of the previous, positive comments. Thank you for sharing your efforts with the rest of us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a piece de resistance

A lot of thought and work went into it, I know myself that creating and writing such a story is sexually gratifying and a turn on, and to know that readers have enjoyed it, is an extra high, too often a great story without feedback, makes writer ask themselves “was it worth it?”, Yes, it was and hope to see more from you in the future.

Sorry, that no name but Anonymous, but by accident discovered this site and first story I read, not a member yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How did this win a prize?

Damn, 3 fucking pages without even tits, pussy, or a hardon. Pages 4-6 should have been introduced much earlier. And what did this have to do with earth day? Come on litter control just doesn't hack it.

RaySunRaySunalmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

No way you can leave this story here.

No way you can just drop the bombshell that Sammi would enjoy Justin cumming on her FACE and on her in general ... and then not write a follow up chapter. Heh Heh Heh! You definitely have to pick up where you left off and follow the Facial Festivities!

Great story. Very well-written.

DirtyfabricationsDirtyfabricationsalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Never got bored, thoroughly enjoyed reading it, looking forward to your next piece.

Sean.

faithful101faithful101almost 10 years ago
Thank you!

I loved this story. Love is so much more important just sex, and I find erotic stories that emphasize the central role of love to be by far the most satisfying. Finishing this story is a fabulous way to end my day and begin a truly restful night's sleep . . . . Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best I've read!

Got really caught up in the story and although knew where it was going, was impressed at the timing and progression. Good grammar and very well written.

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Oh My.

That was the sweetest 'First Time' ever.

So right. 'That's what friends are for.'

I guess it's because I am late but the damned system will not let me add my 5*

malloystermalloysteralmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

You captured something real special here. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awakening

Sometimes we do not see what is in front of us. I can totally relate to this story. I wasn't as lucky as Justin because I was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Wish you had included the phone call to Jen ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great story, you should make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Great Great

Great story. Please add more

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 10 years ago
Wonderful

This was way beyond good. I like making love way better than just fucking although each has its place. Now, if they had just been siblings, I would have been in heaven.

bobosupremobobosupremoalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Best friends turned lovers! Woot! I love your writing style, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Fantastic story, better than some books i have paid for! I want to go make love now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredible!!

This is a great story! Keep writing like this :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Definitely liked this one alot, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sam's Boobs

How can you not tell the size of her Boobs when she goes swimming in a Tshirt.

malloystermalloysterover 9 years ago
2nd time - Still Great!

I'm guilty of not always leaving comments. But this one touched me in many cool ways. I found your characters to be believable and the story sweet. Also believable is the motivation of each of your characters. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

That's exactly how I want my first time would be. A romantic hot sex with someone I trust and care for. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

this one hit close to home, sure it was porn, but... shit, this one made me cry

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 9 years ago
excellent story

Realistic, emotional, hot, and really well written. Excellent. Thanks!+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've read quite a lot of stories and this is legitimately the best one I've read in about a year and a half. This is pretty much, for me, my definition of a 5 star story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really, really, really, ...really good!! The pace is fantastic!

roveroneroveroneover 9 years ago
LOVED this!

Superb-the dialogue, pacing and really really hot.

The best-ever first time I've read....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks a lot!

"Made me cry" is right, man! Shit, after reading this, I'm praying that my first time will be as beautiful as this =(. So thanks a lot, I had no standards before reading this, but now the bar's been set ultra high!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
need more!

This is such a good story that once you finish reading it, you feel like sooo whats next? pleaseeee continue this awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This was such good writing. Everything was perfect. I loved the characters and the plot. I thought they were all developed nicely and it was a smooth read..not too rushed but not slow either. Had me in tears at the end. I'm a sap. I love a good, sweet love story. So thank you! Never stop writing, because you have such talent. Very very much enjoyed your story!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The dialogue....

LC, you have the best flowing dialogue I have come across (and to :) ) on lit. The conversations sound so real I can see them in my mind as plain as day. The one liners, the humor, and best of all the emotions just come across as so vivid and real. You have a true gift. I think Karma is still my favorite from you, but this one is very close.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it is nice that

they both actually liked each other and cared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Equisite . 5***** , loved it.

truly outstanding.

this is the 1st story by this author that i have seen ,

was on the "similar" stories list ..

always nice to discover a profile that way ..

is a bit like getting an unexpected present.

lol now i just have to find the time this week to read this Author's other work.

ooooooooggghhhhh .. the hardships we face for the sake of literature. lol

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Superb story.. I loved it because of romance between two friends and the way you handled it. Keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fun and sexy read.

Reads well, fun and sexy. Get a human proof reader. Spell check will get you every time. Great dialog. People I might know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best love story I've read on this site.

A great story of young love.

MORTMAINMORTMAINover 9 years ago
Overwhelmed

As I always comment here when I finally read a story with an actual story in it, It was beautiful. Also not everyone comes here to jerk off; aspiring writers too or people that are just looking for a way to escape reality for an hour or two. Lastly as always I feel the need to thank you for this beautiful story .

With all of my emotionally unstable heart thank you for this craft of love.

phd70phd70over 9 years ago
Fabulous Tale of Lovemaking and emotional Connection!

Thanks for this uplifting tale, Lovecraft68. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm not sure if he deserves her.

I like the way this story offers character development mixed with believable sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

"Those lashes, along with her huge brown eyes, she used to good effect on me, as well as her older siblings and her father. " This sentence make no sense! There were a couple other places where the sentences were awkward and needed revision, but overall, good story.

LilwaynenOrLilwaynenOrover 9 years ago

Enjoyed that great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read

This is so much along the lines of my first time with my wife. While we were both previously married we were best friends before our first time with each other and still are 28 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SAM LOVED HIM

SAMMI LOVED HIM BUT HE WAS CLUELESS. SO WHEN SHE CAME OVER AS SAMMI NOT SAM I THIUGHT HE WAS GOING TO STROKE OUT. A VERY GOOD STORY AND THE WOUND UP TOGETHER BUT IN A MUCH BETTER WAY. SURE THEY ARE STILL GOOD FRIENDS BUT ON A MUCH GREATER LEVEL. 5 STARS PLUS.

RON

noviceamongprosnoviceamongprosover 9 years ago
Amazing

I have watched and read a lot of porn in my life time. As of lately my tastes have become more refined. That being said this story was hands down one of if not the best stories I have read here on Lit. I have been a lurker for quite awhile but this story made me want to comment. It's a story with meaning and I like how it has a slow build up. Excellent work, I hope to read more about these two in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn fine

I always prefer such good stories than watching porn

because porn is repetitive and has no emotions in them

I love literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Wow I really loved this story i`d rather read a good ,long story rather than watching a short porno with no emotions.Your´s was just a perfect story I liked every part of it.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

used goods girl calls other used goods girl a slut, shames 'best friend' for the choices she herself made and proceeds to bang him.

other than the fact that MC didn't respond to her stupid arguments because the author reached in to lobotomize him, it was pretty enjoyable.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 9 years ago
It passed my test!

I've found that going back to a story after a few months and re-reading it slowly, helps me to see things that I missed the first time. First time through I gave it five stars, and thought it was a good story. This time I noticed the way you captured Justin's inner vacillation in his opinion of the buxom beauty who was using him, but wouldn't let his doubts about her rise to the surface of his conscious thoughts. He was whipsawed by his disgust with his father, his devotion to his mother, his doubts about his girlfriend, his wish to do the right thing, his need for sexual satisfaction, his respect for his best friend's opinion, and his suppressed curiosity about what she looks like with all those loose clothes removed. If that's not a teenager, I must have been dealing with another species all these decades!

I found this to be a work of greater depth than most of the stories on this site, including my own. The final act, starting when Sam opens her coat, was masterfully handled. Justin's delight with Sam's many faceted seduction, his confusion about what to do next, and his constant wonderment about whether this could really be happening, make great reading for anyone who remembers what it's like to be a boy in a man's body.

On this site as well as TV and print novels, we are repeatedly exposed to heroes who are surprised by nothing, never waver as they cling tenaciously to their first decision, and battle through all obstacles to their final triumph, just like John Wayne and Clint Eastwood. Thank you for taking the opposite approach and reminding us how it really felt to stumble through those late teenage years!

Thank you for sharing your view of teenage lust and self doubt. It's a good yard and an artistic triumph!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You made me cry alittle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing story. I have used literotica for many years (9 years almost) and this is the first I have felt compelled to not only vote (5 stars) but to leave a comment. Absolutely the best story I have ever read on this site, hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need option for more stars

This may be the hottest story I've ever read on this site. Well played. Well played indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Very well done. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty good

I did enjoy this story a lot, but it would have been more intriguing for me as a woman if your vocabulary spanned a little wider than 'tits' when referring to breasts. It became a little distracting when said a hundred times in a row. Just a tip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well built foundation for a rich set of life stories

Keep going with these persons. I'm eager to be with them in the 12th and 22nd chapters (and all between...) as Justin and Sammi make their way through high school, university, marriage, jobs, parenthood, ... you get my point.

These persons will continue to grow and contribute to their community for many Earth Days. I'm an old guy and see much richness and growth in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!!!

PLEASE keep this story going! I love these characters and look forward to following their story! Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot

and a fantastic beginning? I'll be checking your profile in hope that there is more of these two wonderful characters.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

This is the first story I really have every had a desire to comment on. That was amazing. Best story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

A great story, especially for a first! :) The last two pages (maybe some others but I dont remember) really need editing, some of the important lines were screwed up, missing words, wrong person indicated, things like that.

"I... I'm so in love you." Kinda ruined the moment when your distracted with the fact that there was a word left out! Lol.

Otherwise a really well put together story! Thanks for writing it!

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
A WONDERFUL BEGINNING

CONGRATULATIONS. This story has it all. You keep us turning each page with increasing anticipation with the way you pace the story and let the tension build. The sex scenes are as good as they come (pun intended) and your characters reach their peak at just the right moment. You truly know your craft and deserve the fans you have earned here. I look forward to reading more of your stories. THANKS FOR SHARING.

RustyTankardRustyTankardover 9 years ago

This was just simply exhilarating. Thanks so much for sharing - I think a lot of us have had similar experiences, and the whole thing rang very true.

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
I'm in love.

I'm in love with Sam, Sammi, Samantha.

What a marvellous story. deserves 50*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

we should try to understand a friend who realy cares about us like sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story made me cry

OMG this is the best story on here I've read. I'm a guy that's often called too nice and too caring also I have issues with crying, it's just nearly imposible for me to cry, and you got me to start balling with how much Samantha cares and how nice she is.

Great story. Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Read!!!!!

This is probobly one of the best reads on this site. I loved the whole plot development and watching (or rather reading) the story play out! I also enjoyed how you spent time to help us understand the charecters and made them seem more human to the reader rather give basic details like many other stories on this site. You simply must make a sequel to this story. I for one would love to see Justin and Sam's relationship grow aswell as seeing Justins confrontation with Jen. Keep up the good work! 10/10 Would read again!

malloystermalloysterover 9 years ago
Second time...

I can't say enough about how well this was written and how much it touched me. This second read was like visiting old friends and appreciating them with their faults and their motivations. I'll have to check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful...

Extremely well written and the perfect length. Beautiful detail and just all around ama zing story. Probly the first erotic story I've ever cried reading lol 5 stars hands down. There needs to be more of this on this site lol

PapakohoPapakohoover 9 years ago
One Fine Story

I have read this story 3 times now and each time it gets better. If your future stories are as good as this, your first, we are in for a real treat. Keep writing. It would be a shame not to share your talent with us.

BestreadingBestreadingover 9 years ago
More!

Most excellent! Easy to ready, keeps your interest, and the reader is rewarded for time invested. A sequel? Yes please.

NorthernFoxNorthernFoxabout 9 years ago
Superb

So hot it made my eyes roll. And I love the name Sammi. Bravo, excellent effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I loved it. Brought a tear to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Top 3 ever.

This was so well written it has the honor of being the second story I finished AFTER...Finishing. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
addictive screen gluing writeup

i could not leave my screen for a second once i started reading this bind blowing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best one yet

I couldn't look away for a moment, I agree with bestreading, a sequel would be amazing! Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

This story was amazing. I agree with there being a sequel.

Tippy69Tippy69about 9 years ago

Loved it. I hit the wrong button. I really wanted to rate at 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

I continued reading even after I...finished. Loved the build up, the plot, and the fact you were able to incorporate emotion while also keeping it humorous and hot. Not some cheesy love story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was an amazing story I hope you make a sequel.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Truely a brillant story

You are truely a brilliant writer and my favourite by far, you have to finish this story.. I would love to heard what Jens says when she comes around that night as she had planned and Sam answers the door only to be told to fuck off bitch he's mine or something like that. Also what his mother and friends says when they finds out its Sam and not Jen who took his cherry..there's so many way you can go with this and so many questions that need answers. Please listen to the other comments that were let by other readers. You need to do a SEQUEL....thank you once again for a great read . Another 5 star story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn

Superb writing and a great build-up that leant itself well to the romance of the story. Truly breathtaking! Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Best story I've ever read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22293 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories