All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,163 Comments (Page 3)
DownandDirty21DownandDirty21about 9 years ago
Please write more

Please write more on this story. It was really good and another story about Sammi and Justin should be written. I would love it if you did.

Thanks for the great read!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just right

You got this just right. Don't listen to those asking for a sequel - this was the perfect ending. There isn't a story heading 'second time' so leave it just there. Beautifully written - I felt like I really knew these characters.

KatatonicKKatatonicKabout 9 years ago
My new favorite!!

Write more like this please! The anticipation I felt as I was reading was thrilling to say the least! You have an amazing talent in writing, and clearly an active and vivid imagination. I have found so many stories have a boring redundancy, using the same words or phrases repeatedly. Reading this was refreshing, and it was incredibly sexy.

RPGerRPGerabout 9 years ago
I loved it

You write extremely well, I love romantic, and I have a thing for tomboys... what wasn't to love? Oh yeah, it was sexy as hell too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Certainly one of the best

Great story, well-written and entirely believable, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Writer

That was really nice I really enjoyed it and you're an awesome writer. If you could write another about them that would be great cuz I'm sure everyone else here would like it if you wrote another one. Thanx and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Done

Awesome character building. The build up is excellent. You have talent combined with skill and amazing pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Friends

i had married my late wifes sister , didn't last long. 3 years later i married my wife and we were married 27+ yrs until she passed away. should have been her from the start. i looked at her like Justin did Sam. ended up with the best, some times you don't look hard enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Outstanding story, well told and well written. I'm one of those who didn't see the "friend" right in front of him and missed what might have been the best course for my life. Enjoyed seeing her force the issue instead of just fading into his history where they might both have regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

I've read a few stories before but this was just fantastic. I felt connected to the characters and I felt very similar to the main character which made it even better to read. Great Job and write more like this!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 9 years ago
Wow!

This has to be one of the most beautiful and emotionally stimulating tales I've ever read. I could almost hear, feel, smell, and taste every aspect, every emotion, as well as every single thing Sam and Justin encountered together. Great Job!

M.P.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the very best stories that I've read at Literotica! The exchange of emotional passion,intertwined with some sexy love-making made this one big smile!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

please write more like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Terrific setup, amazing ending! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
😍😘👍

had me wet and horny! loved it! now i want ro fuck my bestfrien

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fucking amazing. you need to keep writing stuff like this. please

I am highly pleased. When I first started Reading I thought it was going to be boring then I kinda realizes I am like Justin. I kept reading then got drawn in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sweet

Such adroitly sweet eroticism...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PART2

When Is part2

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Would Love to See This Story Continue!

Just read this for about the 10th time (Well,the final two pages,at least)! While it would probably be difficult to out do this one,a continuation of Sammi and Justin's romance would be fun to read. It would be interesting to see where it goes from here,to when they start college,and possibly beyond. ~ Remains one of my favorite stories!

eroengineereroengineeralmost 9 years ago
Can't wait to read it again

As great a story it is, I almost want to see an epilogue of how it all turns out, even if it is simply the standard romantic drivel of "the slut got mad and fucked off and the new couple went on to be perfect for one another". But any epilogues are probably best played out in the minds of the readers like the infinite number of monkeys with The Bard.

MeSoHard4UMeSoHard4Uover 8 years ago
Just read for the 2nd time ....

... and it was at least as good as the 1st time!

I agree with others that it was a very nice romantic story that included some great sex, and would LOVE to see a follow-up story.

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago

too bad we can only vote once

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I have read this story numerous times. Each time I think back and wish my first time had been like this instead of with a Jen type.

Thank you dor a great story.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
me too

been there done that only it was sisters. got mixed up with 1 first , but ended up with the older 1 . we were married almost 30 yrs before she passed away leaving a big hole in my life. some times a good thing comes your way & you find it.

stetson044stetson044over 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for reminding me what it's all about.

Also, for one of the best lines I've read in Literotica:

"Sam let the dress drop to the floor.

My jaw fell with it."

-- just brilliant

drseaknightdrseaknightover 8 years ago
You are an artist

I completely enjoyed the interplay between Sam, Samantha and Justin. I was actually afraid that he was going to be stupid and not realize what Samantha was giving him. You communicated his lust and dispair along side of her delicate and fragile truth. You have reminded me of just what it means to love someone. Thank you so very much.

eddie1936eddie1936over 8 years ago
I wish

that my first time had been like this. Refreshing to read a story that maintains my interest and is so arousing as real friends come together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible

Really enjoyed the story the feeling of actual love and the way it ended in conversation not "he came on her. The end." As most stories do

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
The only way I see this story as being better...?

Is if Jen were to show up later that day... maybe with a female friend tagging along as she gets dropped off (just to make sure he's home, of course)...

And when she knocks.... An obviously freshly fucked hair messed smelling of sex and wearing one of his T-shirts mostly unbuttoned Sammi were to be the one answering the door...

And if would be CLEAR that Sammi was HOT... and word would spread like wildfire that Jen had been "dumped" for this scorchingly hot little number...

Playing a guy is one thing... having him quit the game while you're doing it and him coming up better FOR it... Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story

I've read it before and I'll read it again in a year or so. It always makes my day.

Finding the one that is right for you is always a treat.

Keep up the good works.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding

1st time and romance tale. a couple more pages to include sticking it in jens fa ce woulda been fantastic.

5 stars ******s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm so in love with...

...how this story is so real. I mean, even on their first night they don't suddenly become lovesick fools. This story takes us down a full journey. I also like how their friendship arc was developed. Marvelous work @lovecraft68!!!

Waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish.

God, I so wish my first time had been like this!

TaljinnTaljinnover 8 years ago
Wow

I can't actually think of a way this story could be better. That's a first for me. 6 Stars!

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

I really wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. Very good. I know it's a little after it was written but Good stories are timeless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Bad

I can only give this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truth is great and beautiful!

I thought this was the most beautiful stories I have read here. When you first started the story I felt certain that a piece of sky would fall and hit you in the head and knock some sense into you. You had this great girl around you and you were too I blind to see what, I am certain was a great life after you came to your senses. A any matter

It was a great story and I wish I could give more than five stars. Keep writing! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story. BEAUTIFUL.

Great Beautiful story.. Just when you have it all right in front of you and your so blind to see it.. The way it was written.. Start up the ups and downs. And now the final climax. And love at the end amazing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too good

This is by far the best story I've ever read on this site :)

Loved it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best I have ever read

Doesn't get any better than this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

probably one of your best stories yet, the emotion, the love, you had it all. and lets not forget the sex. wow. the only thing that would have made this story better is telling that slut what she missed out on.perhaps a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story!

I only wish my tomboy friend had convinced me not to marry the psycho bitch I married. My life would have been completely different.

Great story, thank you. Maybe I'll try to tell my story some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Friggn Mackerel

Absolutely love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blew me away!

I love the combination of slight drama in the story, and I couldn't lie about loving the other ...... parts. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good the emotion the love all were captured very well by you

It requires a sequel it is one of your best stories worth a 5star

humminbeanhumminbeanover 8 years ago
What friends are for!

Beautiful! Guys can be thick sometimes, especially young guys thinking with their dicks. More of us should have friends like Sam.

Well written, and Sam is such a beauty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a great story! It parallels some things that took place in my life many years ago, and I was thrilled to be able to re-live those great memories. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful, True Love.

That was a wonderful story, just like you said. It started out slow, then got hot.

Very well done, glad you had fun writing it. I know I really enjoyed it.

Very realistic, the couple where true to life. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Effin' Great

First time I've read any of your stories. Hope it's a worthy introduction to other stories you've written. Yowza!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good job

I thought you did a great job. This is the first of your stories I've read and thoroughly enjoyed it,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't you quit writing for Lit, ok? That was fantabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

Okay then, I come here to read a quick fix and instead I find this gem. I am quite surprised that you managed to spread out one sex scene over three pages and yet you (in my opinion) didn't waste any words. Wow! However, because of who I am, I do have one criticism and that is I felt you could have cut off the last couple of sentences. You have a wonderful story that is about sex and love and passion and etc. and then end it with a "and you can you come on my face if you want" ending. Not very sexy or passionate, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok, ok

it was a fantabulous tale and well written, to my me anyhow

I have but just only 5 stars to give for rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cute!

That was adorable! Loved it. :) keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's what good writers are for

Lovely! Moving! Sensible! Your story shows that love can still prevail...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that's what friends are for,,,sales team,,,charlie and clyde and couple more

all are absolutely fantastic.

my only regret is that I can award only Five Stars cause thatr all allowed.

in reality these are 10 star tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write more first time stories

the story was absolutely fantastic. Please write anoter part or more first time stories.

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015over 8 years ago
5 X 5 STARS!!!!!!

OH YEAH!! FIRST LOVE IS A WONDERFUL THING. WELL DONE. SENSITIVE NOT SCHMALTZY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Absolutely amazing unlike some of the other things onthe site this actually has story behind it which made it incredible id like to hear mpre from u overall fantastic five star message on comments if u want to publish anything i am the person to do that

criticpublisher10criticpublisher10over 8 years ago

I would like to offer you a chance to get this published as an erotic short story text me back about what you want to do.

ChequamegonChequamegonover 8 years ago
Great Story

Very nice job on a great story. Young love, first time, doesn't get any better. Keep up the great work.

IrfonIrfonover 8 years ago
What the Hell ?...

...after such a wonderful story - what can I read that matches this brilliant one,Eh ?

So very enjoyable - more please !!

ummhelloummhelloover 8 years ago
mind blowingly awesome. ;)

I am not a frequent reader of lit and was not interested in erotic stories too. One of my friend suggested me this story as a starter and here I am, awestruck by the details in the story and how I want my first to be same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

Great story with appealing description's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

First let me say that I love your work. This story in particular is superb. It's beautifully paced. I even stopped jerking off to read to the end. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Bloody hell, this is not only an amazing piece of erotic writing, its a brilliant piece of literature. I absolutely loved every word, and even kept reading after cumming to find out the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

The story is well-written, but its qualities go far beyond that. It made me care about the characters, because they felt real and authentic and utterly likeable. And that is what great stories do - they breathe life into the characters, give us a glimpse in their lives, lives that feel real.

Lovecraft68, thank you for that story and thank you for bringing Justin and Samantha to life, so we may get to know them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this story

You are a fucking God Omg I can not describe how good this is it is so good... I...I loved it I really did

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There's a difference . . .

. . . between a sex story and erotic literature. Well done on delivering the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Never read something like that... Erotic n soulful.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderabout 8 years ago
A wish

I wish that I had had a friend or should I say girlfiend like Sam at that age.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hole. Ey. Shit.

I-I can't tell you how good this was for me, you are an incredible writer, you know how to cook this up man. You take your time right up to the boiling point and you definitely know how to set up a climax. *wink*

OmazeratiOmazeratiabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

I've read several of your stories. This is my favorite. Just re-read it for the second time. It was even better than the first!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

This was a great, completely believeable story with hot sex and a happy ending. It could benefit from more careful editing. The use of the profane word "Goddamn" added nothing to the story, but for me detracted from it.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Just read itt again!

Still a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

One of the better stories I've read on this site. Great job!

BigBlue9295BigBlue9295about 8 years ago
Very Nice

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesomeness

This is the best shit ever !!

Absolutely luv it

Keep up the good work .

I love reading ur stories

RaccoonWankerRaccoonWankerabout 8 years ago
Im crying

That was so beautiful. I was friendzoned for over 6 years and the only way I got over her was to totally stop seeing her. This is how I wished our lives had played out.

Hask225Hask225about 8 years ago
Amazing

This is the first of your stories I've read and now I'm going to catch up on your other stuff.

Great writing, awesome character development and very very human and real, absolutely loved it.

Please keep up the great work, 5 starts from me and thank you for this little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Damn," I whispered at the scent of her pussy.

A very Good story. But why do you Americans, when you are involved in something lovely, beautiful and amazing, describe it with the Damn" word, as done frequently in this story as shown in the quotation in the "title of your comment" heading. I ask as damn is such a negative condemning word, and don't understand why it would be used in these situations, when words like amazing, Awesome, Fantastic etc would be more appropriate! I'm not being judgmental, just asking as I find it confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The dream

This is a dream of all of those friend zoned, that choose to remain friends with the one they care for.

The store was hot and brought back memories from my youth.of finally getting her to see me as more than a friend.

To the anonymous wondering about word choice, it is merely a usage of an American slang affectation. Some of our slang usage looks odd on paper, as without the spoken word and inflection, the emphasis and true intent can be lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

So close to my wife`s and my story , best buddys first ,then lovers 40 years ago and still at it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice sexy romance !

I was unable to stop that night when I began to read it. Your story is actually very charming and your love scene very well written. We live it. We all have such memory but not all had such nice ending... The boundary between friends and lovers is sometimes thin, true!

You might improve with deeper analysis of the characters, and more complex story (less predictable). But once again it is very good. Thanks.

scotlytscotlytabout 8 years ago
Great story

Very good story I couldn't stop reading.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Just rtead this again for the umpteenth time...as good as ever!

Still one of the very best love stories ever and one of my favorites.!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!!

Just wish it had continued to rub it in everyone else's face!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I LOVED IT

it was so cute and perfect. You definitely meant it, it was definitely worth the wait. awesome. bravo lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rvenge!

You should have brought Jen back so Justın could ıntroduce her to hıs newly found LOVE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simply Beautiful

Simply Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do us all a favor...

Make this a series, if it isn't one already. I just found this and read it, and damn. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A story, not just sex …

Just finished reading and enjoyed it immensely.

You had a very good balance of emotional involvement and literotica to create a story with redeeming grace and quality entertainment.

Thanks, look forward to more from you.

PennMusicPennMusicalmost 8 years ago
Loved this story...

This should have a sequel...or 12. I agree with the previous poster...Make this a series....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
could not stop

Just found this story and was just going to read the first page or two then I could not stop please write more about the love these two have found and the sex was good too LOL good night and I will have sweet dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Series please

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Follow-Up,Please!

This GREAT story is ripe for a follow-up!

- How about, "That's What Girlfriends Are For." ?

- Would just love another carefully crafted story that explores the expansion of the couples' relationship/love,the bumps in the roads,all leading to a happy ending,of course.

- Then there could be,"That's What Wives Are For",followed by "That's What Children Are For",and wrapped up with,"That's What Assisted Living Is For".

J_RReaderJ_RReaderalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Where was Sam when I was at that age.

A lovelly idea, maybee a bit to much sex, nice that he managed to confess his love at the end, romantic.

glenda54glenda54almost 8 years ago
wonderful

Read this story five times and its still fresh each time brilliant

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

This was good enough that I kept thinking, "What a dumbass" that he didn't tell Samantha that he loved her earlier, and that's the kind of thought that you can have only when you are into the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

You have real talent and this story was just incredible. This deserves an award or something. Best story ever and I would love to see a series with these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22282 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories