The Bracelet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy felt the liquid hang on her lips and slowly start to ooze its way further down to her chin. It slowed as it reached the edge of her lip. Closer and closer it got to the edge, where it would disappear to her chin.

Another dripping cock touched Brooke's cheek. It stayed there, lightly brushing her. She could feel the heat emanating from it. She could feel the blood pumping from its heartbeat, and the drops of fluid running down her cheek.

Katie sat there shivering from the uncontrollable pleasure the tentacles were giving her. It was worst than the remote egg, because the thing never once touched her breasts or pussy, just every other erogenous zone.

Just before the drop rolled over the edge of her lip, Sandy's tongue shot out fast and took the drop with it. The surprising flavor of sweet syrup burst into her mouth.

"What does it taste like?" Brooke panted as she looked away from the throbbing, dripping cock at her cheek to the wide-eyed reaction of Sandy.

Sandy's tongue licked the rest of the pre-come from her lips and chin in one, big, obscene lick, and attacked the cock at her lips with ferocity. Sandy gobbled the cock wetly, her saliva dripping down the length.

"Good huh?" Brooke said as she stared at her friend with surprise. She looked at the cock on her cheek, watching more fluid dribble out. She let her tongue slip past her lips to flick a taste of the cock, and was surprised by the sweetness. She too started to lick the cock.

Katie watched her remaining friends give in to wanton lust, as Sandy and Brooke slurped away the many cocks on the things back. Saliva and pre-come was dripping everywhere.

Brandi leaned her hands on Jessica's hips for support as another big orgasm shook her to pieces. She could feel Jessica shudder and squirm in her hands. She could feel the creature shake as it was making love to the five of them. Every one of their movements pushed the creature and making the other girls feel it.

"Mmmm... so... Tasty!" slurped Brooke and Sandy as they sucked their foot long cocks. With both hands they started to pump the shafts and suck on the ends of the throbbing meat.

Brandi came to another shattering climax and felt the cocks erupt inside her. She felt the impact of each blast deep inside her. She moaned and shuddered at the feeling. The repeated spasms the cocks were having inside her kept her at the peak of orgasm longer and longer. When she came down from the high, she let the spent cocks slip out of her and she moved further down to take on the next wanton dick.

The cock heads exploded inside the mouths of Sandy and Brooke suddenly. They tried to drink as much of the syrup as possible, but soon it was flowing down their lips and chin, to smother their heaving breasts.

When the two girls felt the heavy cocks grow small and let them slip from their lips, they rose to sit on the back of the creature, allowing fresh cocks to pleasure them in a way they had been begging for. They started slowly at first as they got used to the unusual size, but soon had the meat stuffed deep in their pussies. They rode hard and fast, allowing the thick veined shafts to slide up against their clits. They came quickly from already being worked up, but they continued, knowing that they could get many more orgasms out of these fresh cocks. After these, there were three more to go. The two girls pumped the extra cocks feverishly, getting them ready to blow.

Katie was frantically thrusting her fingers in her pussy trying to bring her to orgasm. The teasing caress of the tentacles and all the moans and screams coming from her friends had taken its affect on her. The attempt at masturbation was not going well. Every time she got more than a knuckle deep into her vagina, the tentacle around her arm would pull her hand away. She was getting more and more frustrated, and the throbbing cocks were beginning to look better and tastier by the minute. To her astonishment, the back end of the creature opened up to her and out slid another cock, at least as big as the one pounding into Jessica. She leaned in, fascinated as she saw the veins pulsate, allowing the thing to swell and grow bigger.

The five girls and the beastly slug were now one. They were a mass of dripping, wet flesh, living only to pleasure itself. Brandi still gripped Jessica by the hips as she rode the stiff flesh on the thing's back. Jessica's head was spinning from the intensity of her orgasms. They were coming at her in constant wave now, never really ending. As one faded another slammed into her. She felt the tentacle in her mouth erupt in her mouth. She had no idea the tentacles could cum. Brooke and Sandy held onto each other for support, as they pumped hard up and down on the cocks. Their sweaty breasts rubbed together.

Katie crawled closer to the huge pulsing cock that had grown from the back end. The thing grew an inch with each foot she traveled. Soon it was fifteen inches long and fluid was dripping out of its slit. Katie was on her hands and knees, covered in slithering tentacles with the large knobby head pulsing an inch from her lips. Her open lips panted from the pleasure the thing was giving her. Tentatively she reached out and grasped the massive tool. It was so thick her thumb and fingers could not reach all the way around. She raised the thing, fascinated by its length. The drop of pre-come poured over her hand, and instinctively she licked it off her hand. The thick syrup swished in her mouth.

Katie was the last to give in to the pleasures the thing could give, but she was definitely not the least lustful. Katie quickly stuffed the heavy knob past her lips, savouring the sweet taste. She began licking the cock's length up and down, getting it dripping with her own saliva. Then she laid back and spread her legs to await the first thrust of the biggest cock she had ever had.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she screamed when the fat head slipped into the mouth of her vagina. She felt the giant cock probe into parts of her she never knew existed. She pushed back against the creature trying to get more of it inside her. She went wild with passion, and sat up to grab at the last three unused cocks, that were being fondled by Brooke and Sandy, at the rear end of the creature. She stuffed them into her mouth greedily as she humped the giant pole in her pussy. When her mouth came into contact with Book and Sandy's hands they jumped. Brooke and Sandy grinned when they saw that Katie had finally joined them, but freaked when they saw that the thing had another monster cock at the other end.

All six girls were screaming with lust. The thing was spasming with feverish thrusts as it fought to pleasure the gang of women with all the strength it had.

Jessica and Brandi exploded with the last orgasm they were prepared to have, and fell to the ground. As they lay on top of each other, they noticed that the giant cock was pumping madly, on the edge of orgasm. They crawled over to the head of the giant shaft and returned the pleasure they had received. They both licked up and down the wide shaft and head. Their tongues swirled and twisted over the head and their own tongues, trying to get the cock to burst. They didn't have to wait long. The cock exploded sending streams of cum into their hungry mouths. It was a messy meal, as they fought over each spurt of sweet syrup, coating their lips, faces, and tits.

Brooke and Sandy came hard and finally fell off the back of the creature, spent. The creature came with them, and as they fell off, jets of cum shot into the air. They leaned over its back to suck at the sperm geysers that blasted repeatedly. They took in as much as they could, but only made themselves messier than they already were.

Katie kept humping away at the big cock inside her. She felt the cocks in her hands throbbing, as they approached climax. She shuddered as her body kept her in one long sustained orgasm that never let up. It became too intense for her, so she froze in place, only to have the slug-like thing continue to pound away at her sex.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhh! YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!" Katie screamed, ignoring her audience that cheered her on. They were amazed at the speed and skill Katie used to pleasure the three unspent cocks at once with her hands and mouth, all the while getting seriously fucked by the monster cock.

The cocks in her hands and mouth climaxed and fired mountains of cum into her face. She sucked on one, drinking the sweet juice, while she frantically rubbed the spurting flesh into her nipples, feeling cum pour over her perky tits and stomach.

Suddenly Katie snapped up, letting go of the spurting cocks and grabbed the things body, trying to push into deeper into her cunt. She screamed and vibrated from the pleasure. They could all see that the creature was pumping ungodly amounts of sperm into her pussy. Katie and the creature shuddered in unison, and slowly began to fall to the ground.

It was some time before Katie was dislodged from the spasming, lurching cock inside her. Eventually the thing began to shrink. Again it reformed into the bracelet body and slid up the cable to click into place on the bracelet on Brandi's wrist.

The six of them were panting on the floor. None of them had the strength to move. It was as if they all had had the same strange dream.

"Yup, that's one nice bracelet you have there Brandi," said Jessica.

They all broke out into hysterical laughter.

12