All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 03'

by Peachyrome

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BakolegacyBakolegacyover 14 years ago
Good.

Very good. Hope you don't make us wait to long this time. Also maybe you can make your chapters longer.

Alexandra145Alexandra145over 14 years ago
Keep Writing!!

I lov your story please keep writing and keep telling this wonderful story.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Good work

Like the continuation but a few things need explaining. Unless I missed it no reason was given for Mike being at Paris' apartment or for Isla being outside when Mike came out. I personally would like to see more open communication between the two. This kissing should tell each one how the other feels but you sort of gloss over it. Good character development but I think you should flesh out their relationship and feelings for each other. Mike let her go four years ago and she left even when she wanted to stay. They both should have learned something from that period. I normally don't comment on character's actions as the react in what ever way the writer dictates but I offer these suggestions with respect. Please keep the story going. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One month later

I hope that we will be informed about the outcome of the month in the house.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 14 years ago
Great Story!!!!

More please!

lawrenclawrencover 14 years ago
Can they be comfortable together?

I was fascinated by the story, but I am frustrated at not knowing the outcome of their month together.

ICESS79ICESS79about 13 years ago

Love this series why you never finished it it beyond me

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

They have the most bipolar relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeachyrome@Peachyrome
292 Followers
Hello everyone! Thank you for hanging out with me and the voices in my head all these Years. You can always follow me on social media. On Instagram @jaydedemerald On Facebook Jayded Emerald You can always send me an email at luvellejerome@gmail.com I have so many amazin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Deal Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Deal Series Info