All Comments on 'The Doll House'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very hot

title says it all.

HornythologistHornythologistabout 19 years ago
Very good!

I really liked your story. It was well written and very erotic. The only problem I found with it was with the things they did on stage. I travel quite frequently and never have I been in a strip club that allowed the girls to go that far. Most places you go the girls can't even get completely naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a night!

I would have like to be there that night. Did she go back? I sure hope so.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wife is enthralled to do it t y

Thank you for that submission > My wife really wants to try that we r going to las vegas soon and tyour writing has giiiven us the ideal mood>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Close as we ever got to this my wife was invited

to lay fully dressed on the stage of the nude dancer bar in Niagara Falls, ON, with a loony in her teeth and the all nude dancer who had flirted with her earlier danced nude all over her body before taking the looney and kissing my wife as the song ended. It was very erotic, the evening would have been much better had the female dancer gone home with us that night. Down in Houston, the only all nude clubs are a bit rough with very little class, and can not serve alcohol. Actually the nude dancing club at Niagara was classed so far above anything we have ever seen in the states and had three stages, and sufficient bouncers to control almost anything. It was a world apart at the Sundowners. By the way the dancer who was about to get married spent a lot of nude time in my wives lap that evening and never charged for any of the lap dancers she did. Seems her being with my blonde wife caused her to get requested by many men, none of the about 80 dancers there looked less than hot.

Magnus_St0rmMagnus_St0rmalmost 14 years ago
Niiice!

The writing isn't as polished as some of your other stories, but the storyline is excellent. Bravo! Encore!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
A very hot story

A well written very hot story, it got me so aroused I came just as intense has Molly. I will read more. Thank you for the pleasure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous