The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cheeks flaming red, Autumn got on her knees behind Sandra, gripping the fake cock in her hand and rubbing it between Sandra's dripping pussy lips. She gasped in surprise when she felt the shaft of the fake cock slide through her hand as it found the entrance to Sandra's pussy and easily slid in. She watched in fascination as the fake cock disappeared and then reappeared in and out of Sandra's pussy as her hips found that inborn natural rhythm.

This was the view that greeted Jill and Frank as they entered the room, Jill leading her father by his erect cock.

"Oh, wow, that is so cool!" Jill exclaimed when she saw Autumn fucking her mother with the strap-on.

"You like that, Frank?" Sandra asked him, pushing her ass back into Autumn's thrusts. "Does it turn you on?" she asked, seeing his mouth hanging open as he stared at his sister. "Yes, I see it does," she gasped as Autumn really slammed into her. "I think Frank wants a turn," she said, pulling away from Autumn as she was pulling back for another thrust, dislodging the fake cock from her pussy. "Don't you, Frank?" she asked, getting to her feet, her hand caressing her magic lamp between her breasts.

"Yes," Frank groaned, his face drained of color as he stared at the cock hanging in front of his sister.

"On your hands and knees then," Sandra said with a big smile. "You can eat my pussy while your sister fucks you in the ass."

"Oh, wow, this is just so cool," Jill breathed, her nipples rock hard as she watched her father drop down onto his hands and knees.

"Why don't you help lube everything up, Jill," Sandra suggested.

"Okay!" Jill said, running from the room and quickly returning with a big tube of anal lube.

While her mother pulled her father's face into her swampy pussy, Jill got a big glob of lube on her fingers and spread it onto her father's asshole, causing him to jump at the touch, but unable to move because of Sandra holding his face firmly in her pussy.

Jack had picked up the camera, tripod and all, and had been moving around, filming everything. He was now focused on his sister's fingers pressing into their father's asshole, pushing lube into him in preparation for the strap-on his own sister was about to fuck him with.

Frank groaned into Sandra's pussy as first one, then two of Jill's fingers pressed into his ass. Jill slowly pumped her fingers in and out of her father's ass, a couple of times taking more lube and pushing it into him. When she felt him relax just a bit, she introduced a third finger, shocked at how tight and strong he was as his ass clenched on her fingers. It was a couple of minutes before he adjusted and relaxed enough for her to begin to slowly work her three fingers in and out of his ass.

With her other hand Jill had been smearing lube all over the fake cock, being sure to put extra right on the head. Withdrawing her fingers from her father's ass, she quickly replaced them with the head of the cock dangling in front of Autumn. Holding it firmly against her father's asshole, Jill reached up with her other hand and gently pressed on Autumn's ass, getting her to put some pressure on it.

Frank cried out loud when the head of the strap-on slipped past his sphincter and into his ass. Jill released it, pulling one of Autumn's hands down to hold the cock that was now in Frank's ass.

"Go very slowly," Sandra told her, her grip on Frank's head firm. "Keep licking, Frank," she told him. "Yes, like that," she sighed. "Keep a constant pressure on it, but not too much," Sandra cautioned Autumn. "As he adjusts, he'll relax and you'll slowly but surely slide all the way in."

"Ohhh, godddd," Frank groaned as prophetically two to three inches of the cock slid into his ass.

Jill reached between Autumn and her father's ass to smear some more lube on the shaft of the cock that was still outside of his ass, taking special care to put some around the shaft at the junction of his ass. She jumped when another two inches slid in, almost trapping her hand.

Frank screamed into Sandra's pussy as the last of the strap-on slid into his ass, his sister's stomach pressing tightly against his ass cheeks. Nobody moved or said anything. The only sound was that of the camera running and Frank's labored breathing as he tried to recover.

"Did that sound like what it felt like for you, too?" Sandra asked Autumn, a smile on her face.

"I thought it was going to tear me in half," Autumn admitted. "Then it stopped hurting so much and I realized that I was going to live," she continued, slowly beginning to slide a couple of inches back out of her brother's ass. "Then he just started fucking me," she said, pushing back in, hard, eliciting a groan from her brother. "But I'm not going to be that mean, am I?" Autumn said as she slowly, gently if it were possible, began to fuck her brother's ass, a couple inches at a time until after several minutes she was able to slide the entire length of the fake cock in and out of her brother's ass without him groaning or appearing to suffer any longer.

"Jack, set the camera down over there and come trade places with me," Sandra said. "I want to watch Autumn fucking Frank."

Setting the tripod down so that the camera was able to capture all of the action from one side, Jack went and sat in front of his father on the floor as his mother slid out of the way.

"Your father is going to suck your cock while his sister fucks his ass," Sandra informed him. "And he absolutely is not going to use his teeth, are you, Frank?" Sandra asked.

"No," Frank groaned, as much from frustration as from the fake cock his sister was ramming in and out of his ass.

"Mom, you mind if I suck dad's cock?" Jill asked as Sandra stood next to Autumn, watching as the fake cock disappeared in and out of her father's ass.

"Mmm, no, go ahead," Sandra told her, smiling as Jill first checked the camera and then knelt down on the side of her father that would allow her to face the camera as she leaned over and captured his cock in her mouth. "Suck Jack's cock, Frank," Sandra told him, smiling as she watched him open his mouth and suck his son's rock-hard cock into his mouth.

Frank was so furious inside that he couldn't believe he didn't just explode. The humiliation that Sandra was forcing him to undergo was depraved beyond words. Yet in spite of his fury and humiliation, Frank was also aware of things he'd rather not admit, namely that he actually liked the feeling of his son's cock in his mouth, the hard smoothness of it that he could just wrap his mouth around and suck, even to the point of liking the taste of the pre-cum that continuously leaked into his mouth.

Then there was that certain feeling he felt when his sister drove the dildo deep into his ass, making his cock throb with intense stimulation which was being wonderfully exacerbated by Jill sucking on him. He hated being forced to endure all of this, while at the same time his body, his senses, betrayed all of that.

When Jack's cock exploded in his father's mouth, Sandra realized that she had won, because at the same time that Frank was busy gulping down Jack's cum, she saw him pressing back against his sister fucking him in the ass, grinding his ass against her as she shuddered with orgasm after orgasm herself.

Sandra gently pulled Autumn back away from her brother, the dildo sliding out of his ravaged ass, allowing her to clearly see Jill who was wiping her mouth, having just finished sucking her father off. Frank had moaned from around Jack's cock as the dildo had slipped from his ass, his whole body relaxing as he suddenly felt empty. In spite of his anger, there was also an accompanying feeling of incredible satisfaction. He didn't remember the last time he had cum so hard and Jill certainly took back seat to nobody when it came to sucking a cock. His own daughter, he realized as he held Jack's cock in his hand and sucked on just the head of it, getting the last bit of cum from him, his own son.

"Oh, my, that was just wonderful," Sandra said, her breathing heavy and her chest heaving from her own excitement as she helped Autumn unstrap herself and pull the dildo from her own pussy.

"Come, Frank, eat your sister's pussy for her," Sandra told him as she helped Autumn sit down. "Show her how much you appreciate her fucking your ass so nicely," she said.

Unable to resist, Frank turned around, crawling forward between his sister's spread legs. Sandra reached down and gently lifted Autumn's right leg with a hand under her knee, opening her up to her brother, her red, swollen pussy dripping juices from the constant stimulation of the dildo while she had been fucking her brother's ass. Autumn watched with her mouth open as her brother's tongue slithered into her gaping pussy, plunging into her as he glued his mouth to her and sucked, drinking her up.

It took no time at all for Frank to bring his sister to several orgasms, lapping up her juices as they flowed freely from her overstimulated pussy. Finally Frank leaned back, his face covered in pussy juice as Autumn slumped into the chair, completely spent.

"Aren't you glad you came to visit?" Sandra asked, a big smile on her face as she looked down at Autumn's upturned face and the mixed look of lust and incredulity there. "You were upset about your marriage and I'll bet you haven't had a thought about it for the past several hours, have you?"

"N-n-no," Autumn stammered, realizing the truth of Sandra's words. "B-b-but this," she said, looking around at everyone, then down at herself, naked and splayed in the chair. "Cheating on my husband, and incest," she finished softly.

"Everything you needed," Sandra said. "Have you ever had better sex?"

"No," Autumn replied softly, her cheeks flushing bright red.

"And do you think your worthless husband is worthy of the fidelity you were so rightly proud of?" she asked? "He's been totally unfaithful to you, right?"

"Yes, you're right," Autumn said, shaking her head as she remembered why she had come there for refuge in the first place. "But this..."

"But this what?" Sandra asked, a smile on her face.

"But this is so, well, depraved," Autumn said, her face turning red as she blushed furiously.

"Yes, it is," Sandra laughed, "and it feels so very good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does," Autumn agreed, joining Sandra in laughter. "I never would have imagined myself saying something like that before."

"And how do you feel about getting some real personal revenge on your jerk of a husband?" Sandra asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Autumn replied, a frightened look on her face. "I'm just so afraid of him. He can be so cruel."

"Well, I promise you he won't be cruel anymore," Sandra told her, a determined look on her face. "I think I'll give him a call and invite him to join us," she said, "and we'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget," she added when she saw the color drain out of Autumn's face. "I promise you that there's absolutely nothing to worry about," she assured her.

"I'm so frightened," Autumn said as Sandra picked up the phone.

"What's the number?" Sandra asked, dialing as Autumn told her.

"Brad? This is Sandra, Frank's wife," Sandra said into the phone. "Yes, Autumn is here visiting us. No, I don't think I'll tell her anything of the sort," she said into the phone, her face getting angry, "but you're welcome to come yourself and tell her. Well, we'll just see about then when and if you show up," she said into the phone, her eyes now hard and her face set. "Good-bye."

"He'll kill me," Autumn whispered, her face white.

"No, he won't," Sandra assured her. "He really is a sorry piece of shit, isn't he?"

"He's worse than you can imagine," Autumn said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Well, he's about to learn the lesson of a lifetime if he has the nerve to show up," Sandra told her. "Now let's get you feeling a bit better and get rid of those tears," she said, getting to her feet and pulling Autumn to hers.

"Jack, Jill," Sandra said, "take Autumn to your room and make her feel better," she told them," laughing at the combined look of shock and lust that crossed Autumn's face.

It was in the middle of the night when Sandra was awakened by a very loud banging at the front door to the house. Groggily getting to her feet as she slid out of bed, she pulled her short silk robe on, loosely tying it closed as she went to the door. Her hand wrapped around her magic lamp at her throat, Sandra looked through the front door's peephole and saw the man she remembered meeting once before, Autumn's husband, Brad, and he had a look of total fury on his face.

Opening the door, Sandra immediately said "STOP" in a sharp voice, freezing him in his place before he could push himself into the house. "Don't say a single word," she told him, her hand caressing her magic lamp as she looked into his eyes. "You just do exactly as you're told and not a single thing else," she told him. "You understand me?" she asked.

"Yes," Brad hissed in reply, anger and confusion on his face as he literally found himself unable to move.

"Now, what do you want?" she asked him.

"Where's that bitch wife of mine?" he growled.

"Well, I imagine she's in bed, along with everyone else," Sandra replied, a big smile on her face as she realized the double meaning of her words. "Why?"

"Because she's my wife and I'm going to teach her a lesson she'll never forget," he said, veins popping at his temples in his fury.

"Well, I'll take you to her," Sandra told him, "but I think it's you who is going to get taught a lesson. Now shut your mouth and just follow me. Don't say a word and don't do anything unless I tell you to," she said, her hand on her magic lamp as she looked directly into his face. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," Brad answered, his face purpling with anger.

Turning on her heel, Sandra walked away from the front door towards the hallway leading to the bedrooms, knowing that Brad would be following her. Stopping at the doorway to her own bedroom, Sandra said, "Frank, get up. Come with me."

Trying to shake the sleep from his face, Frank slid from the bed and stood up, naked, his cock dangling in front of him. Sandra saw the surprised look on Brad's face but said nothing, turning and continuing down the hall to Jack's room where she stopped in the doorway.

"You can stand right here," she told Brad, "but don't say a word and don't go in unless and until I tell you, understood?"

"What the...yes," Brad said as his eyes locked with hers.

Stepping aside, Sandra let Brad stand in the doorway, watching his face carefully as he looked in, surprise, then shock, then anger suffusing his face as he saw Autumn sprawled naked on the bed, one hand holding Jack's cock and balls, the other thrown across Jill's chest, resting on her breasts. The three of them were fast asleep.

"Stay here," she said to both men as she entered the room, gently shaking Autumn's shoulder and waking her.

"Autumn, look who's just arrived to see you," she said.

"Oh, my god," Autumn gasped, seeing her husband standing in the doorway.

"He's not going to do or say anything unless I tell him to," Sandra assured her as she sat on the edge of the bed, her robe falling open and revealing her nakedness beneath, something that she saw totally registered on Brad's face. "It's okay," she told her, gently caressing her shoulder before letting her hand slide down to squeeze her breast and pinch her nipple, making it instantly hard.

"So, Brad," Sandra asked, looking at him and seeing the mix of emotions crossing his face. "What did you want to say to Autumn?"

"You bitch," Brad hissed. "You'll pay for this like you've never imagined. I'll teach you a lesson but good."

"Oh, I don't think so," Sandra said, sliding an arm around Autumn's shoulders as she sat up, sitting naked next to her. "I rather think that we're going to teach you the lesson," she told him. "And then you're going to disappear and never ever show your face again."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Brad hissed at her, unable to move from where he stood in the doorway.

"I'm the teacher," Sandra said simply. "Now come here," she commanded him. "And stop right there," she said when he was just a few feet away.

Autumn gasped as she watched Sandra ordering Brad around like a little puppy, amazed at the way he just obeyed her, even though she could see on his face nothing but hatred and anger.

"I don't think you're good enough for Autumn," Sandra continued, her arm sliding down to rest on Autumn's naked thigh. "She's told me of the abuse you constantly subject her to and nobody deserves that."

"And what do you think you're going to do about it?" Brad asked, fury on his face as he found himself unable to move, even though he stood only 3 feet in front of her.

"Well, for starters, you're going to undress, right now," Sandra told him sharply. "Do it!" she commanded, Autumn gasping as Brad obeyed her.

"He doesn't look like he could satisfy anyone, much less a fine woman like you," Sandra commented when Brad stood naked in front of them.

"He's never satisfied me in anything," Autumn said, leaning close to Sandra as if for protection.

"On your knees," Sandra imperiously told Brad, smiling as he complied. "Now you're going to suck Frank's cock," she told him, laughing aloud when she saw the complete shock and disbelief on his face. "And you are not to do anything to hurt Frank. If I even think you're hurting him, you'll pay like you can't imagine. Do you understand?"

"You can't..." Brad began.

"Do you understand?" Sandra asked, leaning forward so that her face was but inches from his, her hand wrapped around her magic lamp between her breasts.

"Yes," Brad growled.

"Frank, Brad wants to suck your cock for you," Sandra told him. "Would you like to have your cock sucked?"

"No," Frank replied, anger on his face too.

"Oh, that's even better," Sandra laughed. "Now come over here and get your cock sucked," she ordered him.

By this time Jack and Jill were both wide awake, surprise and curiosity on their faces as they watched their mother ordering Brad and Frank around.

"Oh, my," Autumn gasped, her hand going to her face as she watched Brad open his mouth while her brother slid his cock in. "I can't believe this."

"He looks so natural this way, don't you think?" Sandra asked with a laugh as Brad began to suck Frank's cock, fury and anger on his helpless face.

"Mom, you are just amazing," Jill said, crawling across Jack's body to sit on the other side of Autumn to watch more closely. "I can't believe how hot this is," she said as she watched her father's cock grow to its full size in Brad's mouth.

"What is your pleasure, Autumn?" Sandra asked. "Do you want Frank to cum in his mouth or all over his face?"

"Oh god," Autumn gasped.

"Don't be afraid," Sandra told her. "He'll never ever hurt you again. You're going to pay him back and get revenge for all of the bad treatment he's given you, then we're going to throw him away and never see him again."

"Are you sure?" Autumn asked.

"Well, if I can tell him to suck your brother's cock like this, don't you imagine I can do everything else I've said?" Sandra asked, sliding her hand between Autumn's thighs to gently rub her pussy, feeling how wet she was. "I can feel how much this excites you," she said, lifting her hand to her mouth and sucking the juices from her fingers. "So tell us where you want Frank to cum."

"On his face," Autumn breathed, her eyes wide as she watched her husband sucking her brother's cock.

"Don't cum in his mouth, Frank, Autumn wants you to cum all over his face," Sandra said. "And Brad, look at me while you're sucking Frank's cock. That's better," she said when he turned his eyes towards her, Frank's cock filling his mouth. "I want you to suck Frank's cock like it's your favorite thing in the world to do, which it is," she told him, her hand caressing her magic lamp.

1...67891011