The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra had just wrapped her cum-covered lips around the shaft of her son's cock and gone down on him, taking him all the way into her throat along with her mouthful of cum when Cindy spoke up. Jack's hand on the back of her head prevented her from pulling off of his cock as it continued to throb, the last bits of cum being squeezed out.

"It's cool, mom," Jill said. "It's only Cindy and she knows."

"Mmfff," Sandra gurgled, her face full of her son's cock.

"That is so hot!" Cindy said, stepping forward with Jill. "What a cool mom. And what a big cock," she added when Sandra pulled back off of Jack's cock, now just sucking the head as she got the last drops of cum.

"Jill, Cindy," Sandra gasped as she pushed to her feet, licking her lips to clean them of her son's cum.

"Mom, it's cool," Jill insisted. "Cindy and I have been exploring sex together. I don't have any secrets from her."

"Well, even so, don't you think it would have been more considerate if you'd asked first before bringing someone over like this?" Sandra asked, using a finger to scrape a big blob of cum from her cheek into her mouth.

"Yes, you're right," Jill agreed, chastened. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"In the meantime," Sandra told her, "your father's secretary is bringing her brother and his wife to dinner tonight. I want you to call Gianni's and order plenty of food for everyone. Have them deliver it by 6:30. And call the liquor store and have them send a case of nice Italian wine, too."

"Okay," Jill agreed. "I love Gianni's food. Hey, I've got an idea," she said. "Cindy's a waitress, you know," she began. "Why don't we hire her to serve dinner tonight and stuff, that way you won't have to do anything and you can enjoy yourself tonight, too."

"That's an interesting idea," Sandra agreed, nodding her head. "How do you feel about that, Cindy?"

"That sounds cool to me," Cindy replied. "But I'd have to go home and change. I'm not really dressed for it and Jill's clothes don't fit me."

"That's okay," Sandra told her. "You can wear what you've got on if you'd like."

"I think it would be nicer if I looked a bit more professional, don't you?" Cindy asked. "And it's not that far. It won't take me long at all."

"If you'd like, though it doesn't matter," Sandra told her. "I'm going to take a shower now," she told them. "We've got about a half an hour or so until your father gets home."

"No problem," Cindy said. "I'll just run home and change real quick while Jill's calling Gianni's."

Frank was not very enthusiastic driving home to dinner. He had met Melanie's brother and his wife and only one word came to mind to describe them: terminally boring. Like his sister, whose elfin features complemented her 5'1" frame, Mark was dark-haired and slight of build. He worked as a bookkeeper for a fertilizer company in Iowa somewhere. His wife, April, was a mousy blonde, actually an inch or so taller than her husband and maybe 20 pounds overweight, most of which seemed to be in her breasts, ass, and thighs. She taught Sunday school and worked at the church's daycare center.

Frank just couldn't understand how Melanie could be the dynamic, totally sexual animal that she was and at the same time have a brother who had such a bland personality. The good time he had been hoping for this evening was now an impossibility, he realized, and understood why Melanie had wanted a rain check.

He arrived home and entered the house. Entering the kitchen, he saw out of the corner of his eye that the dining room table in the dining room was very nicely set. The bustle of activity in the kitchen actually stopped him in his tracks. There was food on all the counters and Sandra, Jill, Jack, and a girl he recognized as a friend of Jill's were all preparing everything.

"Wow! This is incredible," Frank remarked.

"Hi, dad," Jill said, turning and giving him a hug, grinding her hips into him to feel his cock. "You remember Cindy, don't you?" she asked, indicating the girl with the black micro-miniskirt and nearly transparent sheer white blouse and short-cropped black hair.

"Yes, of course," Frank replied, smiling at her.

"Where's Melanie?" Sandra asked, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"She should be here any minute," Frank replied, feeling his wife's braless breasts rubbing against his chest.

"Good," Sandra said, letting one hand slide down to rub his cock. "Dinner's just about ready and we need to have drinks first."

"I think I hear her car now," Frank said, his eyes glancing at Cindy as Sandra continued to squeeze his cock. "Her brother and his wife are really boring," he told her. "I don't know how good an idea this is."

"Oh, it'll be fine," Sandra assured him, giving his cock one more firm squeeze, visible to everyone as she turned and went back to the food preparation.

When the doorbell rang, Frank went to open it, greeting Melanie, Mark, and April. He led them into the living room where they were joined by Sandra, Jack, and Jill and introductions were made all around. Frank opened a bottle of wine and they all sat and got acquainted, exchanging the usual small talk.

Sandra immediately understood Frank's assessment of Mark and April. Her hand wrapped around her magic lamp in her pocket, she thought about it for a moment, then decided on what she wanted to do and held that thought in her mind, waiting for a chance to enter the conversation.

"So, how long are the two of you going to be visiting?" Sandra asked, looking them both in the eyes, her thought firmly fixed in her mind.

"Just the weekend," April replied after a momentary pause.

"Well, then we'll just have to make sure this dinner is a memorable one, won't we?" she asked with a laugh.

Another bottle of wine was opened and consumed, then a third opened when Sandra suggested they take the party into the dining room and continue there. When Sandra directed everyone to their seats, April was between Frank and Jack while Mark was between Melanie and herself, with Jill at the end of the table.

Cindy entered the dining room from the kitchen with a platter of food in her hands which she placed in the center of the table, stretching her body to do so which caused her micro-miniskirt, which just barely covered her ass when she stood straight, to ride at least halfway up her ass. Sandra saw that she wasn't wearing any panties and that there wasn't a hair to be seen on her pussy peeking out.

After a few more trips to the kitchen, Cindy had produced all of the food, each time setting it down on the table from a different position. It would have been impossible for anyone not to have noticed her nearly naked body in the process.

Sandra saw that both April and Mark had more color in their cheeks and that they were both somewhat squirming in their seats. The thought of extreme horniness combined with Cindy's blatant display were having their effects. Cindy then sat down at the other end of the table opposite Jill, a big smile on both their faces.

For the next 10-15 minutes the conversation died down while they enjoyed the wonderful food. When they had finally finished their first go-round, they sat back in their seats drinking their wine.

Sandra had a smile on her face as she wrapped her hand around her magic lamp in her pocket and turned to Melanie.

"Ready for a second course?" she asked, looking her in the eyes.

"Oh, yes, you bet I am!" Melanie enthused, pushing her seat from the table and getting to her feet.

Ignoring the puzzled looks from her brother and April, Melanie went around the table to where Frank was sitting and urged him to move his seat back away from the table, just enough for her to sink to her knees between his legs in front of him. With April sitting right next to him and staring in total disbelief, Melanie extracted Frank's cock from his pants and bent over, taking him into her mouth.

Mark couldn't really see the details, but he didn't need to to know that his sister was sucking their host's cock at the dinner table in full view of everyone, including their children. He was frozen in his seat by Sandra's hand in his lap, rubbing and squeezing his cock out of view of everyone.

April's face was flushed completely red as she watched from just a foot away as her sister-in-law sucked Frank's cock. She started when she felt Jack's hand on her knee from the other side, glancing away from Melanie sucking Frank's cock to Jack's hand gently pulling her knee towards him, opening her thighs.

"Do you like it?" Sandra asked, looking at April.

With a gasp, April looked up at Sandra, realizing that she had been watching her. As their eyes met, she felt Jack's hand slide up from her knee along her inner thigh.

"It's, it's, it's exciting," April breathed when she felt Jack's fingers gently rubbing over her pussy through her panties.

"Let's go watch," Sandra suggested to Mark, getting to her feet.

She pulled him around the table to stand right behind Frank's chair where they could clearly see his cock in Melanie's mouth. Whispering quickly into Jill's ear, Sandra returned her attention to Mark, stroking his now-hard cock through his pants.

Meanwhile, Jill and Cindy had quietly pulled the table away, making it possible for everyone to be comfortable. They then brought the other chairs over, making a circle with Melanie at the center on her knees sucking Frank's cock. Sandra guided Mark to sit in a chair right next to Frank so that he was on one side and April was on the other.

While Mark alternated staring at his sister sucking Frank's cock and Jack's hand up his wife's skirt, Sandra unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out, stroking him with her hand.

"Do you like watching your sister suck my husband's cock?" she asked Mark, continuing to stroke him.

"Yes," Mark almost whispered, staring at his sister's mouth as it worked its way up and down Frank's cock.

"Maybe you'd like to have her suck your cock, too?" she asked, one hand in her pocket wrapped around her magic lamp.

"What?" Mark gasped, turning to stare at her.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Sandra asked him, returning his look.

"Yes," Mark replied, nodding as Sandra continued jacking his cock in her fist.

"Melanie," Sandra said, "your brother would like you to suck his cock, too," she said, noticing the shocked look on April's face.

"What?" Melanie gulped, looking up at Sandra.

"Your brother needs his cock sucked," Sandra told her, smiling into her eyes.

"Mmm, yes, I see," Melanie said, smiling as she shifted on her knees to kneel between her brother's legs.

"Go ahead," Sandra said, still pumping his cock in her fist.

April just stared in amazement as her husband's cock disappeared into his sister's mouth.

"M-M-Mark!" she gasped. "What are you doing?"

"It's okay, April," Sandra told her, having gotten to her feet and gone over to kneel in front of her. "It's fine," she said, looking her in the eyes as she looked down at her.

"Maybe you'd like to see for yourself," Sandra suggested, getting to her feet and taking April's hands.

April allowed Sandra to pull her to her feet and lead her over to the seat next to Mark.

"Maybe you'd like some help undressing before you sit down," Sandra asked, smiling into her eyes.

As if by magic, Jill and Cindy were there, unzipping April's dress from behind and letting it drop to the floor. Without a word she allowed her bra and panties to be removed, leaving her naked, her thicket of blond hair damp between her pudgy thighs, her fat breasts drooping with big hard nipples. As she allowed herself to be pulled into the seat, Melanie was continuing to suck her brother's cock.

"Is he going to cum, Melanie?" Sandra asked as she watched her servicing her brother.

"I think he's close," Melanie gasped, stopping to reply.

"Well, we don't want him cumming yet, do we?" Sandra said with a laugh. "Why don't you let him rest and you can suck April?" she suggested.

Melanie looked up at her in surprise, then turned towards April sitting naked in the chair next to her.

"Oh, no!" April cried out, looking from Melanie kneeling between her pudgy thighs up to Sandra standing next to her. "I just..." she started to say as she locked eyes with Sandra.

Then her thighs relaxed and Melanie was pushing them apart, leaning in to push her face into her pussy. Mark stared in amazement as his sister sucked his wife's pussy. He still couldn't believe she had been sucking his cock. April was gasping and moaning as Melanie sucked on her.

"You look like you need to cum, Mark," Sandra observed as he watched his sister eating his wife's pussy. "Would you like to cum?"

"Yes," he replied, his breathing hard and fast.

"Frank, suck Mark until he cums," Sandra said. "And don't let any of his cum go to waste."

"But I didn't mean..." Mark began, looking up at Sandra as Frank automatically slid from his seat onto his knees.

His mouth was hanging open as Frank leaned over and sucked his cock into his mouth. Sandra had a look of smug satisfaction on her face as she watched the four of them debasing themselves at her every whim.

Sandra glanced over at Jack and smiled. He was sitting back in a chair, Cindy sitting on his lap leaning back against his chest, her feet up on his spread knees, Jill kneeling between them sucking on Cindy's pussy and Jack's cock as Cindy slowly rode up and down on his cock. She couldn't believe how tiny Cindy appeared with Jack's huge cock splitting her completely hairless pussy, her clit peeking out above his shaft.

"Oh, god," Mark groaned, his hands gripping Frank's hair as his balls exploded, cum shooting into Frank's mouth as he sucked him, gulping down the mouthfuls of cum as quickly as possible. Mark collapsed back into his seat, his eyes going alternately from Frank's face as he licked his lips to his sister on her knees next to him eating his wife's pussy.

"I think it's time for April to have some more fun," Sandra announced, still directing traffic. "Come here, dear," Sandra said, gently pulling April's hand.

Almost reluctantly April slid from her seat onto the floor where Sandra directed her onto her back.

"Such a pretty pink pussy," she commented as she pulled April's legs up and apart, exposing her to everyone's view. "Come fuck her, Frank," she said. "You've been a good boy and I think April's pussy needs some cock."

Mark just stared as Frank crawled onto his wife's body, guiding his cock into her spread pussy, the same man who had just sucked his cock. Frank hooked April's legs over his shoulders and settled into a nice rhythm as he slid his cock in and out of her tight, slick pussy.

"Mmm, that looks nice," Sandra commented, bending over and kissing April softly on the lips. "You like that?" she asked her.

"Oh, yes," April panted as Frank continued to fuck her.

"Cindy, would you mind if I borrowed Jack's cock for a bit?" Sandra asked the young girl riding up and down on his stiff pole. "I promise you'll get as much of it as you like later," she told her.

"That felt so good," Cindy sighed as she dismounted Jack's raging cock.

"There you are, Melanie," Sandra said, "you can have Jack's cock. Let me help you," she said, lifting her from her knees to her feet.

Kissing her softly on the mouth, Sandra and Melanie then began a deep passionate kiss, during which Sandra stripped Melanie of her clothes while at the same time losing her own. She felt the wetness between Melanie's legs and knew she was ready for some satisfaction.

Frank watched as Melanie backed up to Jack, wriggling her ass as she settled onto his cock, bringing her feet up onto his thighs as she faced Frank fucking April on the floor. Slowly at first as she adjusted to his size, then faster and harder as her pussy adjusted and began to flow, Melanie fucked herself on Jack's cock, marveling at how full her pussy felt.

"Mark, my pussy needs a tongue," Sandra said, sitting down next to him and spreading her legs wide apart. "Since April's busy getting fucked by my husband, do you think you'd mind?" she asked, reaching over to squeeze his cock.

Mark couldn't believe what was happening. He'd never even imagined anything like this. His idea of fantasy sex was leaving the lights on. So it was with a sense of surprise that he found himself on his knees between Sandra's wide-spread legs, staring at her pussy spread open before him, bright red hair framing it.

When he leaned in and stuck his tongue into her, it was like soup, she was so wet. Sandra sighed as Mark began sucking on her pussy. It was obvious he had had very little experience, but from his enthusiasm it was equally obvious that he was enjoying himself. Sandra wrapped her fingers in his hair, caressing his head as he pleasured her.

She smiled when she saw Jill go over to April and kneel down, one knee on either side of her head. She could see April's eyes get very wide before they were obscured by Jill's body as she lowered herself onto her face, rubbing her pussy onto her mouth. From the way April began bucking her hips up at Frank fucking her, it was obvious that she was even more excited than she had been.

When Cindy knelt down in front of Jack and Melanie and began licking the shaft of his cock and Melanie's pussy as she fucked him, everything was complete, Sandra thought as Mark continued to eat her pussy. Everyone was involved. The sounds and smells that filled the dining room were all of sex, pungent steamy wet sex.

"I'm going to cum," Frank gasped, his cock plowing April's furrow as Jill rode her face.

"In her mouth, Frank," Sandra directed. "She's earned it."

Gasping, Frank's cock slipped from April's pussy with an audible plop. Jill moved aside as Frank crawled up April's body, rubbing his sticky cock on her pussy-wet lips. When she gulped for breath, Frank had his hand wrapped in her hair and he slid his cock into her open mouth.

At first April wasn't even sure what to do. It had been since high school since she had attempted to take a cock in her mouth and that hadn't lasted long and she had never done it since. Now Frank's big fat cock was in her mouth, sticky with her own pussy juices. Automatically she began to suck on him, noting that her pussy tasted differently than Jill's had. She found that she didn't mind the feeling of Frank's cock in her mouth as long as he didn't try to push it in too far; in fact, it felt rather nice. Her hands were quickly wrapped around the shaft of his cock as she sucked on him.

She was totally unprepared when Frank's cock swelled up suddenly and then a huge stream of cum was shooting into her mouth, causing her to choke before she could reflexively swallow, only to make room for more. She lost track of how many times she swallowed before cum stopped shooting into her mouth. Finally she was just sucking on the head of his cock, tasting the last drops of cum as he leaned forward, his hands on the floor, exhausted.

"Oh, god," Jack said, "I'm going to cum, too."

"Frank," Sandra said, "don't waste any of it."

Cindy moved out of the way as Frank moved forward, his hands on Melanie's feet as they rested on Jack's knees. At that moment Melanie felt Jack's cock explode deep inside of her. Melanie stared in amazement as Jack let his cock slip from her pussy to point straight out in front of him, cum shooting from the end as Frank engulfed it with his mouth, sucking hard as Jack continued to empty his balls into his father's mouth.

"Oh, Frank, you are far, far kinkier than I ever imagined," Melanie said from Jack's lap, watching as he finished sucking Jack's cock dry and settled back on his heels, licking his lips.

"Yes, our Frank is quite the family man, isn't he?" Sandra said, her hand caressing Mark's head as he continued to eat her swampy pussy. "Fuck me now, Mark," she said to him, tilting his chin up and away from her pussy with her hand. "April, come put your husband's cock in my pussy, will you?" she asked the splayed-out, chubby woman on the floor in front of her.

1...56789...11