The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers

Immediately Brad began sucking Frank's cock like he had been doing it all of his life, incredibly taking the entire thing into his mouth and down into his throat. Autumn gasped as she watched her husband servicing her brother, unconsciously rubbing herself between the legs as she stared at the incestuous obscenity in front of her.

"In his face," Sandra reminded Frank as she saw him screw his face up, his orgasm imminent.

Autumn groaned when Frank pulled his cock from Brad's mouth, cum erupting from the slit at the end and splashing against Brad's nose, dripping down onto his upper lip.

"You don't want to miss any of your favorite cum, do you, Brad?" Sandra asked, now kneeling down next to him, staring at him as Frank's cock continued to spew cum onto his face.

Brad's tongue stuck out of his mouth, catching the cum that was dripping from his nose and upper lip. As Frank's orgasm diminished, Sandra reached out, grasping his cock and began to rub it in the cum on Brad's face, pushing it down to his open mouth so that he could eat it. Then she allowed Brad to suck on Frank's cock again, sucking the last of his cum from the source before finally kneeling on the floor, gasping for breath, cum still smeared across his face.

"Frank, you made such a mess on Brad's face," Sandra said. "Why don't you clean him up, lick your cum from his face."

Glaring at her, Frank dropped to his knees in front of Brad and leaned over, licking his own cum from his face. Autumn's mouth was hanging open in disbelief as she watched.

"That was just wonderful," Sandra said, clapping her hands together. "Now you two can have a nice long wet kiss to finish up for now," she told them.

And to Autumn's and everyone else's total astonishment, that's exactly what they did, sharing one of the hottest kisses she had ever seen. It both fascinated and disgusted her, but since she really hated both of them, she also got a very real and perverse thrill at seeing them so totally humiliated and debased. She didn't know how Sandra did it, but it was indisputable that she had absolute and total control over both of them.

"Jesus, Mom, you are one twisted sister," Jill said with a laugh, shaking her head in amazement. "You could get cum out of a stone, I do believe."

But Jack was looking at his mother with a different look in his eyes, weighing, appraising, wondering.

"Frank, when we get you hard again, how about giving Brad a nice hard ass fuck," Sandra suggested, smiling at the rage in his eyes.

"Hey, wait a minute," Brad gasped, still trying to clear all of the sticky cum from his mouth.

"But we need to get Frank nice and hard again," Sandra observed, a smile on her face. "I wonder how we can do that?"

"You want me to suck dad's cock, mom?" Jill asked, a big smile on her face.

"That's sweet, Jill, but I think we should have Frank get himself hard," she said, a hand on her chin, her head cocked to one side. "I have an idea," she finally said with a little laugh.

"Autumn, how would you like to have your pussy shaved?" Sandra asked. "You've seen how nice it is, how much easier it makes all sorts of things," she said, letting her robe drop to the floor, leaving her standing naked, her legs spread, hands on hips.

"I don't know," Autumn said, suddenly unsure of herself.

"But you want your pussy shaved, you're just shy, right?" Sandra asked, this time her hand wrapped around her magic lamp.

"Yes," Autumn admitted, an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Holy shit!" Jack said, having seen exactly what had happened.

"I'll bet if we get Frank to shave your pussy while Brad watches, well, I know Frank and your brother's cock will be nice and hard in no time," Sandra told her. "What do you think?"

"I guess so," Autumn agreed.

"Frank, go get the shaving gear and shave your sister's pussy for her," Sandra ordered, not even bothering to look at him, knowing that he would obey. "Jack," she began.

"Mom, can I talk to you for a moment," Jack asked, "outside?"

"Of course," Sandra replied, somewhat nonplused. "What is it?" she asked when they were standing outside of the bedroom, both naked, in the hallway.

"I don't know how, but I do know what you're doing," he told her.

"What do you mean?" she asked, her hand involuntarily moving up towards her magic lamp.

"Don't do that!" Jack said suddenly, a harshness in his voice that she had never heard.

"What do you mean?" she asked, her face flushing and her nipples suddenly hardening, but lowering her hand to her side.

"Somehow you can make people do whatever you want when you're touching that thing," he said, indicating the magic lamp hanging from her neck. "Right?"

"Jack," she began.

"Just answer me, mom!" Jack insisted, moving very close to her and reaching up and wrapping his hand around her magic lamp, his rock-hard cock rubbing on her thighs.

"Yes," Sandra answered simply.

"Have you ever used it on me?" he asked.

"No! Never!" Sandra replied.

"And Jill?" he asked.

"No! I wouldn't do that to either of you," she protested.

"If I ever see you touching that thing when you're talking to me or Jill, I'll leave and never ever come back," he told her. "You've got some serious explaining to do later, to both of us," he said.

"Okay, Jack, I promise," Sandra said, releasing the breath that she had been holding.

"I'm not totally sure what you're up to," he said, "but I'll let you keep on and we'll talk about everything later."

"Oh, Jack, I promise I'd never do anything to hurt you or Jill. I love the two of you beyond words. But your father and that piece of garbage in there, Brad, that's another story. I know you'll understand when I explain everything. Please don't be angry with me," she said, reaching out and wrapping her hand around his cock. "I promise that in my own way, whatever it is that I'm doing, I'm doing it for all of us, you, Jill, and me."

"So you haven't coerced me into having sex with you?" he asked.

"Of course not!" she said, a look of shock on her face. "The fact that you really want me, like having sex with me, would be totally ruined if it wasn't totally your own choice."

"Okay, I'll accept that for now," he told her. "But I can't wait to hear this story," he said with a smile on his face.

"Oh, thank you, Jack," Sandra said, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him. "I promise everything is okay and is going to be even better," she told him as Frank appeared with the shaving gear in his hands.

"Just a minute, Frank," she said. "I want you to shave Autumn perfectly smooth. You are not to hurt her in any way; no nicks. You are not to put your fingers into her pussy, you are only to shave her. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Frank replied, fury on his face.

"And just to inspire you, you can stand here and watch Jack give me some of his wonderful cock," she told him, bending over and putting her hands on the floor, her feet spread wide and her ass and pussy totally exposed to him. "Fuck me a little bit, Jack, will you, please?" she asked, wriggling her ass.

With a laugh Jack stepped forward and buried his cock in one swift stroke deep in his mother's pussy while his father stood there, veins popping on his forehead as he watched his own son sluicing his cock in and out of Sandra's pussy.

"Mmm, I'd just love to finish this," Sandra said, pushing herself up, dislodging Jack's cock as she stood up straight, "but we've got some unfinished business in the bedroom, don't we? Frank's going to shave Autumn's bushy pussy and it's going to get him all excited and hard, even though she's his sister and hates his guts, then he's going to fuck Brad in the ass. Then I'm going to have Jack finish what he started. Then I imagine it'll be time for breakfast," she said with a laugh.

"Here he is," Sandra said as they entered the room, then burst out laughing.

Brad was still on his knees in the same place but Jill was on her knees on the floor, Autumn's legs over her shoulders as she ate her pussy. The look of anger and the all-too-obvious lust, as evidenced by the super-hard erection standing out in front of him, was priceless.

"Let's let your father shave his sister's pussy now, Jill," Sandra said, a smile on her face as her daughter lifted her pussy-smeared face from between Autumn's thighs. "Why don't you sit on Autumn's face and let her eat your sweet pussy while your father shaves hers," Sandra suggested.

"Mmm, nice," Jill said, scrambling onto the bed and straddling Autumn's face, her split peach just above her mouth and nose.

"You have something to say?" Sandra asked, seeing that Brad's face was about to pop he was so angry.

"Just what the fuck is going on here?" he practically screamed at Sandra.

"Why, we're enjoying ourselves. At your expense," Sandra replied. "Oh, but maybe you're feeling a bit left out. I know, you can suck Jack's cock while Frank is shaving Autumn's pussy. And do a real good job and I'll let you swallow all of his cum, because of course you want to suck him completely off, don't you?" she asked, her hand wrapped around her magic lamp.

"Yes," Brad managed to answer, his face almost bursting in his anger.

"Sit here next to Autumn," Sandra suggested to Jack, a big smile on her face as he sat down, his legs spread wide apart, his cock standing straight out in front of him, still glistening with her pussy juices. "Get to work, Frank," she told him. "Okay, you can suck Jack's cock now, Brad," she told him, at which point he immediately shuffled over on his knees between Jack's legs.

Meanwhile, Jill had hooked her hands under Autumn's knees and pulled them up and apart, widely exposing her bushy pussy to Frank. Autumn's hands were wrapped around Jill's thighs and Sandra could see her tongue working between Jill's pussy lips as she ate her. With surprising gentleness Frank proceeded to shave his sister's pussy. By the time her bush was gone, a very white pussy with fat, puffy lips was visible. The tip of her clit was peeking out from between her lips, a glistening drop of pussy juice shining on it.

"That looks very nice, Frank," Sandra commented when she saw how clean Autumn's pussy was. "Now get your cock nice and wet inside your sister's pussy before you fuck Brad in the ass," she told him. "Watch closely, Brad, while Frank fucks Autumn. Watch how nicely her brother's cock slides into your wife's pussy, Brad."

Brad's eyes were almost bugging out of his head as less than a foot away he watched Frank's fat cock slide into Autumn's pussy. But his mouth was full of Jack's cock and there was nothing he could do but suck and watch. Sweat was now running down his face.

"Okay, Frank, enough of that for the moment, it's time to fuck Brad in the ass," Sandra told him. "Now Brad," Sandra told him, kneeling on the floor next to him and caressing his cheek with one hand while she looked into his eyes, his mouth still full of Jack's cock, "you reach behind yourself and hold your ass wide open for Frank to fuck you. I want you to hate every minute of it, but don't stop sucking Jack's cock."

Frank had zeroed his cock in on Brad's rosebud, steadily and firmly pushing against him. Even with Brad holding his ass cheeks wide apart, it took several seconds for the head of Frank's cock to finally slip into Brad's ass with an almost audible 'pop'. Brad groaned around Jack's cock as Frank relentlessly pressed his cock into him, the sensation like one of being torn apart.

Jill had dismounted Autumn's face and Autumn was kneeling on the floor next to Brad and Frank, watching with her mouth hanging wide open as her brother's cock finally slid all the way into her husband's ass, the very same cock which just a few seconds ago had been deep inside her own pussy. She began to rub herself between the legs as she watched her brother begin to fuck Brad's ass, pounding his cock in and out of him with no regard for the moans of pain coming from around Jack's cock as Brad continued to suck him.

Sandra, Jill, and Autumn watched as the men continued. Jack was leaning back on his elbows, watching as Brad sucked his cock when suddenly Brad groaned and Jack felt his cock slide into his throat, Brad's nose buried against his stomach.

"Oh, my," Autumn gasped when she saw her husband collapse, his arms dropping to the floor, her brother's huge cock buried in his ass and Jack's cock disappeared into his mouth.

Frank was almost screaming as he pumped cum into Brad's ass and cum was leaking from Brad's mouth as Jack's cock erupted from the intense feeling of Brad's tight throat. But the most amazing sight was that of Brad's cock, fully erect, ropes of cum shooting from it as he, too, came.

"I guess he really liked it after all," Sandra said with a laugh, breaking the thick sexual tension in the air. "What do you say, Autumn? Do you feel better now?" Sandra asked. "Isn't payback nice?"

"Yes, it is nice," Autumn agreed. "But I want to make the bastard pay forever for the way he's treated me," she said, her voice hard.

"That was an incredible blowjob," Jack said as he got to his feet, his spent cock dangling in front of him. "He's got natural talent," he said with a laugh.

Frank's cock had slipped from Brad's ass and he had collapsed backwards into a chair, breathing hard. Brad groaned and fell over onto his back, Jack's cum all over his face.

"Brad," Sandra said, kneeling over his face, her pussy spread open right in front of his eyes. "Brad," she said, her magic lamp in her hand, "I want you to listen to me very carefully," she told him, locking her eyes with his. "From this moment forward you will unhesitatingly do whatever Autumn tells you to do. Without question, without thought, you will just do it. Do you understand me?" she asked.

"Yes," Brad croaked.

"That's good," she said with a smile. "You can lick my pussy now," she said, lowering herself onto his mouth.

"I don't think you'll have trouble with him in the future, Autumn," Sandra said, "if you decide to keep him, that is. Now it's all up to you."

"Will he really just do what I say?" Autumn asked.

"Oh, yes," Sandra laughed. "Just try it, you'll see."

"Brad," Autumn said tentatively, "I want you to lick up your cum from the floor."

Sandra laughed as she dismounted Brad's face. Brad rolled over and immediately began licking up the puddle of cum that he had left on the floor.

"Nice job, Brad," Sandra said with a laugh. "And did you enjoy that?"

Brad just glared at her, hate pouring from his eyes.

"It's so nice," Sandra commented to Autumn. "He knows exactly what he's doing, feels the same way he's always felt about everything, but he now has no choice. You could tell him to eat dog shit and he'd do it, and hate it, or you could tell him to suck your pussy at a restaurant and he'd do it. Hopefully he'd enjoy that, I know I would," Sandra said with a laugh.

"And he won't hurt me when you're not there?" Autumn asked, a fearful look on her face.

"Definitely not," Sandra assured her. "I've already told him, but you can tell him now, too."

"Brad," Autumn said sharply, "you are never, ever to raise a hand or your voice to me unless and until I ask you to, do you understand?" she asked, anger suffusing her face.

"Yes," Brad replied, anger and hatred in his eyes.

"And you will obey every single thing I tell you to do?" she asked.

"Yes," Brad hissed, his face almost exploding with his pent-up rage.

"And what do you want me to do, Brad, keep you or throw you away?" Autumn asked him.

"I don't want anything to do with you, you fucking cunt!" Brad snarled.

"Then I think I'll keep you," Autumn said, a look of triumph on her face. "As my slave," she added. "The only way you can go is by killing yourself," she told him. "My guess is you're really a coward without the guts to do it. My guess is you like sucking cocks so much and taking them up the ass so much that you'd rather live and enjoy that than kill yourself like a real man," Autumn spat at him, venom on her face. "I'm going to make you regret the very day you were born, Brad. And I really hope you don't kill yourself, because I'm really going to enjoy this and want to enjoy it for a long, long time."

"You fucking bitch," Brad screamed, spittle frothing his mouth.

"You are never to curse in front of me again," Autumn told him. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," Brad growled, tears of rage and frustration pouring down his face.

"In fact, you are never to speak to me unless I speak to you first. And when you answer me, you are to do so in a nice, pleasant voice, one filled with friendship whether you feel it or not; do you understand?" Autumn said to him.

"Yes," Brad replied in a nice friendly tone of voice, the rage and hatred in his eyes, as well as the tears streaming down his face unabated.

"Oh, Sandra, this is just wonderful!" Autumn cried with joy, jumping up to hug her. "I don't know how you do it and I don't care, but thank you so much."

"Believe me, it's a pleasure to help," Sandra said, eyeing Brad and Frank. "You two go take a shower together," Sandra said. "Make sure you get nice and clean."

"If we didn't need their cocks ourselves, I'd have them spend the night doing each other," Sandra said with a laugh as she sat down.

"Oh, yes, just like that," Jill purred, settling down on her brother's lap, her feet up on his knees, his cock once again ensconced in her hungry pussy.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers
1...67891011