The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,350 Followers

"Especially not with that monster!" Jill laughed. "My pussy has trouble with that thing."

"I'll bet we can make it fit and that you'll like it," Jack told her.

"What, are you an expert on ass fucking?" Jill asked, staring at him.

"Nope, never done it," Jack grinned. "But I know it. Besides, if it hurt, you'd say so and we'd stop, right?"

"Well, yeah," Jill responded, staring at his cock in his fist. "But you're so damned big!"

"Feel like filling your pussy with it for the grand finale?" Jack asked.

"Shit yeah," Jill laughed, scooting onto his lap, her back to him, and lowered herself onto his cock. "Oh, god, I just love the way that feels," she sighed, rocking her hips back and forth. "This is the best feeling in the world."

"Maybe," Sandra gasped, "but when you feel it fill your ass you just might change your mind."

"I dunno," Jill said, shaking her head and grinding her ass down onto her brother's lap, "maybe," she admitted, slowly fucking her brother as they watched their parents.

Jake woke up the next morning and was momentarily disoriented. He was on the sofa. Slowly getting to his feet, he staggered to the shower and woke up under the spray of cold water. He was drying himself when the door opened and Jill entered. She wasn't wearing anything.

"Well, good morning, sleepyhead," she said with a grin. "Sleep well?"

"Like a rock," Jack said, grinning sheepishly. "You?"

"God, I was just so fucked," Jill laughed. "You actually fell asleep while I was fucking you. And you stayed hard! I finally got tired and went to bed. Dad was still fucking mom's ass."

"Damn!" Jack said, staring at her. "Well, I was really worn out," he said. "I've never fucked so much in my life."

"I know," Jill agreed. "I couldn't believe it when I saw dad fucking mom this morning," she told him.

"You're joking," he replied.

"Nope. Their door was open and dad was dressed for work, but his cock was sticking out his zipper and he was fucking mom. He had her feet in his hands, holding them up," she told him.

"Wow," Jack said, shaking his head. "Who'd've thought. I mean, just a couple of days ago they barely spoke or saw each other, even when he was here."

"I know," Jill said, nodding as she stepped into the shower. "So when I saw him fucking her this morning, well, I didn't want him to get his clothes all messy or anything, so I went in their room. When dad came, I sucked him off after he pulled out of mom, got him nice and clean," she told him, seeing the surprise in her twin's eyes and the smile that spread across his face. "Then he left and I did mom, too," she said, watching his face.

"You did mom what?" Jack asked, knowing what she was about to say but having to hear it from her lips.

"I got her clean, too, ate her pussy, all of dad's cum," she said, her smile spreading from ear to ear.

"Damn, Jill!" Jack replied, shaking his head. "You're too much."

"I think I'm just like mom, the way she is now," Jill told him, turning on the water and beginning her shower.

Man, I never want to leave home, Jack thought as he padded naked down the hall to his bedroom. Passing his parents' door, he stopped and looked inside, the door being open, but there was nobody there. Going into his room, he pulled a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt on and then went to the kitchen to find some coffee.

"Good morning, Jack," Sandra greeted him with a big smile. "I see you slept well."

"Yeah," Jack replied with a grin. "Somehow I was worn out."

"Mmm," Sandra said, leaning back in her seat. She was wearing her house robe, though it was just hanging from her shoulders; she had made no attempt at closing or fastening it and she was naked underneath. "And I thank you, too. It was a wonderful evening."

"I'll say," Jack agreed, pouring himself a cup of coffee and sitting down with his mother at the table. "It's hard for me to understand everything," he said, looking at her, seeing her breasts hanging with her nipples full but not quite hard. The patch of fiery-red hair at the juncture of her thighs only reminded him of what was just beneath. "I mean, you're my mother and all, and Jill's my sister, and I just want to do it all over again, and again and again and again, but I don't really feel like it's wrong, you know? But I know it's wrong, in a way. It's just sort of confusing is all," he finished, drinking his coffee.

"Oh, Jack, I know it's not right by the normal standards of society," Sandra told him, leaning forward and putting a hand on his thigh, her breasts swinging. "But I don't care. You're old enough to make your own decisions. Jill, too. And I don't think anyone's been twisting your arm, have they?" she asked, a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye as she twisted his arm.

"No, no arm twisting," Jack agreed, laughing.

"Would you feel better if I just sucked your cock for you?" Sandra asked him. "Just for the heck of it?"

"Shit yes," Jack replied. "I love the way you suck my cock."

"Well, let's get these off of you," Sandra said to him, pulling on his gym shorts.

Before he knew it, his cock was buried deep in his mother's throat as she knelt in front of him on the kitchen floor. Jack leaned back in his seat, watching the magic artistry of his mother sucking his cock.

"Wet it with your pussy," Jack suddenly said to her.

"What?" Sandra asked, lifting up off his cock.

"Get it nice and wet with your pussy, then suck it," Jack told her. "I think it's hot when you suck me when my cock has pussy all over it."

"Mmm, I like that, too," Sandra said, pushing to her feet and turning her back to him as she hitched her robe up to her waist. "Go ahead, put it in," she told him.

Jack could see her rosebud swollen and puckered out above her pussy. Holding his cock in his fist, he pulled her back, guiding himself into her as she sat back on him, his cock being enveloped in the heat of her pussy. She rose up and down a couple of times before returning to her knees between his legs, his glistening cock in her hand.

"Mmm, this is nice," she said, licking his shaft from bottom to top before taking him into her mouth and sucking on the head. "My pussy tastes good, doesn't it?" she asked, slowly sliding down onto his cock until her nose was pressed up against his belly.

"Oh, yes!" Jack groaned. "That's great. Yes, your pussy tastes great," he told her. "And I know Jill thinks so, too," he added with a laugh.

"Oh, she told you about her little snack this morning, did she?" Sandra asked with a laugh.

"Of course I did," Jill said as she entered the kitchen. "I see you got to him first," she said with a smile. "That's okay, he's good for more, though I was hoping to get my pussy licked, now that I've had a nice shower."

"I'm sure either one of us would be happy to oblige," Sandra told her daughter, "though I've got my mouth sort of full right now."

"That leaves you, Jack," Jill said, climbing up onto his chair to stand facing him. "Eat my pussy?" she asked, putting one foot up on his shoulder, opening herself wide right in front of his face.

Jack had only to lean slightly forward to slide his tongue into his sister's juicy pussy while his mother went back to work on his cock. There was nothing like the taste of Jill's pussy, he decided as he sucked and slurped on her. He could eat her forever, he thought.

"Jack, I've got to go into town," Sandra said, gasping for breath. "So do me a favor and cum for me so I can get going."

"Damn, mom, I'm not a machine," Jack told her, flicking his tongue at his sister's clit.

"I'll make you cum if you don't do it on your own," Sandra told him, continuing to suck on his cock.

"If you think you can, go right ahead," Jack gasped, sucking his sister's pussy into his mouth and gently chewing on her lips.

Holding his cock with one hand, Sandra pushed her other hand beneath him, letting his balls sit in the palm of her hand. Then pushing just a little further, her fingers encountered his rosebud. Jack felt his whole body go electric when he felt his mother's finger teasing his asshole, gently pushing against it. She was sucking on the head of his cock when she succeeded in pushing the tip of her finger into his ass. Jack gasped into his sister's pussy as the rest of his mother's finger pushed into his ass and then his balls exploded, cum shooting into his mother's sucking mouth. He came harder than he had ever cum before and she swallowed all of it. When he finally finished spasming and collapsed back onto the chair, his sister rubbing her pussy on his face, Sandra was sitting back on her heels, a smile on her face as she licked her lips.

"See what I mean?" she asked, smiling at him. "I imagine there's still a few tricks I can teach you," she said getting to her feet. "You two be nice and remember we're having company for dinner," she told them as she went to her room to dress. "You'll need all your strength, I imagine."

"Oh, Jack," Jill sighed, sliding down to sit on his lap, kissing him and tasting herself on his mouth. "I'm so glad you're my brother."

"Me, too," Jack agreed. "What could possibly be better?"

"I'm going to go see Cindy today," she told him, feeling his cock rubbing her pussy.

"I see," Jack said with mixed feelings.

"Don't be like that," Jill laughed, kissing him. "If I don't go do something, I'll fuck you to death," she told him. "Besides, it will just make it better later, won't it? It's not like you have to wonder if you're going to get any more, is it?"

"I guess not," Jack agreed, smiling at his twin. "And Jill, nothing, nothing tastes better than your pussy," he told her. "I mean it."

"Oh, Jack, that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me," Jill said, kissing him feverishly. "I promise to make you very happy later," she told him. "Now I've gotta get my act in gear," she said, forcing herself to her feet, standing naked in front of him, her breasts heaving, her nipples hard and knotted. "See you later," she said, leaning over and sucking the head of his cock for a moment before scampering out of the kitchen.

Holy Shit! Jack thought as he sat in his seat. I am trapped in nympholand. I need some sleep, he decided, getting to his feet and making his way to his bed, finally. He was asleep within minutes of hitting the sheets.

Sandra parked the car across the street from the old woman's shop. Funny that she hadn't noticed before that it had no name, it was just there. Putting her hand in her pocket to feel the reassuring texture of the magic lamp, Sandra crossed the street and entered the shop.

"Hello, my dear," the old woman greeted her from behind the counter where she sat in an ancient rocking chair. "I wondered how long it would be before you came back."

"You did?" Sandra asked, flustered. "But how could you know?"

"You're wondering about some of the changes you've caused in people," the old woman stated, smiling at her. "Probably to do with things sexual," she added.

"Y-y-yes," Sandra stammered. "But how could you know?"

"And it involves your husband?" she asked.

"Yes," Sandra replied.

"Tell me about it," the old woman insisted.

"He had been ignoring me and cheating on me for years," Sandra said, almost in a trance. "I've made him do things he'd never, ever do."

"Go on," she urged gently.

"I-I-I make him eat his own cum after..." she said.

"Yes. And?"

"And I've made him suck our son's cock, eat his cum, too," Sandra told her, her voice only a whisper.

"Oh, my, your son," the old woman said.

"Yes, and our daughter," Sandra admitted. "They're twins."

"I see," the old woman said, breathing hard. "So you all..."

"Yes," Sandra whispered. "I don't know if it's right or not."

"Are they happy?" the old woman asked.

"Yes, very," Sandra told her.

"Do you talk about it?"

"Yes, we have," Sandra said. "He's puzzled, but likes everything, just the way I programmed him."

"I see," the old woman said, nodding her head. "And you're wondering if it's fair or not."

"Yes."

"Do you honestly believe anyone would be happy doing something they really didn't like deep down inside?" the old woman asked. "Like hypnotism, you can't make someone do something they'd never do anyway. Think of it that way. You can only make people do those things which they've suppressed but which they really desire to do anyway."

"Why did you sell it?" Sandra asked, tears in her eyes.

"Because you needed it and I didn't anymore," the old woman admitted. "Have you been happy since you've had it?"

"Deliriously," Sandra said. "I've had more sex in the past 48 hours than I had in the previous two years. And my family is together."

"Then be happy," the old woman told her. "You'll make mistakes with the lamp, but I think you'll learn from your mistakes and be a better person for it. You have the ability to make people's lives a lot better by tearing away the veils of fear that they've built for themselves."

"Thank you so much," Sandra said, moving around the counter to bend over and hug the old woman.

"There, there," the old woman said as Sandra sobbed, patting her back, then to Sandra's surprise sliding down her back to cup and then gently squeeze her ass. "You're a fine healthy young woman who deserves her fun," she said. "I remember it so well," she said. "I used the lamp to get them all to love me, the men and the women," she told Sandra as Sandra straightened up.

"Do you miss it?" Sandra asked.

"Well, yes, but not the way you think," the old woman said with a laugh. "I did have the lamp," she reminded her. "And I'd use it every now and then to get myself satisfied."

"That's wonderful," Sandra laughed, clapping her hands.

"May I?" the old woman asked, reaching a hand out towards her.

"Of course," Sandra replied, puzzled.

To her great surprise the old woman's incredibly soft hand caressed the inside of her knee then slowly slid up her thigh. When it got to the juncture of her thigh and hip, Sandra was shocked to feel the old woman's fingers easily slide up and down her slit, which was dripping...she hadn't bothered to wear any underwear.

"Thank you, my dear," the old woman said, tears in her eyes as she brought her hand out from beneath Sandra's skirt. "That's been a while," she said, bringing her fingers to her mouth and softly sucking on her fingers. "Oh, yes, that's definitely been awhile."

"Look, if you'd like," Sandra began, a smile crossing her face as her mind raced. "My husband is in for a lifetime of payback as far as I'm concerned. I still love him, and I still want him, but I'm going to absolutely control him. I'd just love to bring him by for you. Think of it as my way of saying thanks."

"Oh, my," the old woman chuckled. "That would certainly be fun. I've used the lamp for the same reasons myself."

"Then I'll see you again," Sandra said, leaning over and kissing the old woman on the cheek. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, my dear, you're welcome," the old woman said, still sucking on her fingers.

When Sandra arrived home after a nice leisurely lunch, the phone was ringing. She rushed to get to it before it stopped.

"Yes?" she said breathlessly into the phone.

"Sandra," Frank's voice said. "I've tried to call you for hours."

"I was out," Sandra told him. "What's the problem?"

"Melanie's brother and his wife have come into town," he explained. "She'd like a rain check."

"Oh, no, I wouldn't think of it," Sandra said cheerily. "Just have her bring them, too," she told him. "I'll make sure there's plenty of food and drink."

"Are you sure?" Frank asked. "They might, you know, sort of be in the way," he told her.

"No, I'm sure they'll be just fine," Sandra told him. "Make sure they all come," she said, her hand caressing the lamp in her pocket. "I hope their arrival hasn't stopped you from enjoying Melanie's charms."

"I don't think the second coming would deter her," Frank laughed. "After you and Jill this morning, I didn't think I'd be capable."

"Well, she is very talented," Sandra laughed. "Now don't forget, make sure to bring Melanie and her brother and his wife."

"If you say so," Frank agreed. "See you later."

Oh, this is going to be such fun, Sandra said to herself as she hung up the phone.

"Hey, mom," Jack said as he entered the kitchen. "You just get home?" he asked, opening the refrigerator and getting the milk.

"Mmm, yes," Sandra replied, watching her son's finely sculpted body stretch as he leaned back, drinking the milk from the carton. "What did you do today?" she asked.

"Slept," Jack replied with a grin. "I was beat."

"Good for you," Sandra laughed. "You're probably going to need the energy anyway," she warned him.

"Why, you have plans for me?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Always," Sandra replied, moving over to him and cupping his cock through his gym shorts. "Your father's secretary is coming to dinner," she told him as she fondled him, feeling him grow beneath her hand.

"I remember," Jack answered, leaning back against the counter as his mother played with him.

"Well, her brother and his wife suddenly came to town," she said, extricating his cock from his gym shorts, "so I invited them to join us for dinner, too."

"That's nice," Jack said, meaning every bit of the double entendre.

"Well, I can't say that I'm not really angry that your father's been fucking his secretary all this time while he was ignoring me," she told him, rubbing his pre-cum all over the head of his cock as it began to leak from the slit. "So I'm going to get some payback tonight," she told him, now jacking his cock in her fist.

"Okay," Jack said in a puzzled tone as his mother sank to her knees and gently sucked the head of his cock as she continued jacking him with her hand. "And how are you going to do that?" he asked.

"Mmm, with sex, of course," she told him, laughing. "And if you'd like, I'm sure there'll be plenty of use for this wonderful cock of yours," she added, opening her mouth and slowly going down on him until his entire cock was ensconced in her throat. "But maybe I'd better save it," she said after she pulled back, licking her lips.

"Mom, you can't leave me like this," Jack protested, his cock standing straight out in front of him.

"Yes, that would be unfair," she agreed, a smile on her face. "Why don't you just masturbate?" she suggested, smiling up at him.

"Well, I could," he agreed, disappointment coloring his voice.

"I'll tell you what," Sandra said. "You masturbate for me and I'll let you cum in my mouth. How does that sound?"

"Okay, I guess," Jack said, "but I'd rather have you suck me off."

"Yes, I'm sure you would," Sandra laughed. "But I want to watch you masturbate," she told him. "I promise to suck you once you start to cum," she reassured him.

"Okay then," Jack agreed, beginning to stroke his cock, his mother kneeling in front of him, her red hair flowing down across her shoulders and down her back, her blue eyes sparkling as she watched her son getting himself off in front of her.

Every few seconds Sandra's tongue would dart out to lick the pre-cum leaking from his slit. Jack was getting closer and closer to cumming, the eroticism of the act exciting him.

"Oh, god, here it comes," Jack groaned as he felt his balls spasm, cum shooting through his cock to fly out, hitting his mother on the upper lip before she could open her mouth to catch the rest. Her tongue snaked out to support his spurting cock, stream after stream coating her tongue and filling her mouth.

"Hi, you two," Jill said suddenly from the doorway, watching with a smile as her brother came in their mother's mouth. "Up to your usual tricks, I see," she commented with a laugh as they continued.

"Ohmygod," gasped the petite blond girl just behind Jill. "You weren't lying!" she said, watching as Jack continued to cum on Sandra's tongue and in her mouth.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,350 Followers
1...45678...11