The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her own, and her husband's amazement, April crawled over to them, taking Mark's cock in her hand and leaning forward to suck on it for a moment, something she had never done before.

"Mmm, that looked nice," Sandra said. "Lick me, too, before you put him in me."

April just leaned forward and stuck her tongue into Sandra's pussy, sucking on her, noting how much she tasted like Jill. Then she leaned back a bit, guiding her husband's cock towards Sandra's open and ready pussy. She continued to fondle his balls as he slid all the way into Sandra's pussy.

"Fuck me, Mark, fuck me hard," Sandra told him. "I want to see how fast you can cum."

As April watched from mere inches away, Mark began to slam his cock in and out of Sandra's receptive pussy. Sandra was enjoying the feeling of his cock in her pussy and already regretted telling him to hurry. She would now much rather him take his time and fuck her nicely.

"Are you close to cumming, Mark?" she asked, her hand slipping into her robe's pocket to wrap around her magic lamp.

"Almost," he gasped, frantically fucking her.

"You should always cum in your wife's mouth," Sandra told him. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, cum in April's mouth," Mark gasped, looking up and meeting her eyes for a moment before looking down at April by his side, watching his cock slide in and out of Sandra's pussy.

"You should always want to eat Mark's cum, April," Sandra said, looking at the girl on her knees next to him.

"Oh, yes, I will," April breathed, her eyes locked with Sandra's.

"I'm going to cum," Mark gasped, driving his cock in and out of Sandra's pussy.

"Go ahead, April, suck him off," Sandra encouraged her, watching with a big smile on her face as Mark's cock slipped from her pussy and was immediately engulfed by April.

She moaned as she sucked her husband's cock, tasting Sandra's pussy all over him. It was only a few seconds before he exploded, filling her mouth with his hot cum. As her mouth filled, April reflexively gulped, swallowing his seed as he continued to pump cum into her mouth. Then there was no more and his cock began to rapidly shrivel in size.

"Well, this has certainly been nice," Sandra commented as Mark's diminished cock slid from his wife's mouth. "I'm so glad Melanie brought you along," she told them.

"This has been the most amazing dinner. I've never even imagined anything like this," April said, shaking her head.

"Well, you were a wonderful dessert," Sandra said with a laugh. "Mark's lucky to have such a nice sex toy like you, not to mention generous enough to share you with others," she said, her hand caressing her lamp as her eyes locked with hers, then Mark's.

"Yes, I am lucky, aren't I," April agreed.

Everyone slowly began to dress, the moment past. When Frank excused himself to go to the bathroom, Sandra went over to Melanie as she put the last of her clothes on.

"Sandra, I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything," Melanie told her. "You're simply amazing."

"Well, so are you," Sandra assured her, her hand fondling the lamp in her pocket. "And of course you'll never ever let Frank touch you again under any circumstances unless I personally say so, will you?" she asked, a smile on her face as she locked eyes with Melanie.

"Of course not," Melanie agreed immediately. "I'd never think of such a thing."

"Of course not," Sandra said, nodding and inwardly very pleased with herself at having figured out how to solve her dilemma. "But I will expect you to come over a couple of times a week to eat my pussy for me, as well as suck off Jack and Jill," Sandra told her. "You can do that for me, can't you?"

"Oh, I'd love to," Melanie gushed. "I just loved eating your pussy."

"And don't forget to fuck your brother every chance you get," Sandra told her, getting in her last bit of revenge.

"Oh, I will, I will," Melanie told her, nodding her head in agreement.

"Wow, you sure know how to throw a dinner party," Cindy said when everyone had left and she was sitting on the sofa next to Sandra.

"You were a big help, Cindy," Sandra told her. "I hope you didn't mind."

"Gosh, no," Cindy assured her. "I'll come to a dinner party like that any time. I really get off on all of the sex."

"You better get home before your parents start to worry," Sandra told her. "You're welcome to come over whenever you'd like."

"Gosh, thanks," Cindy replied, her face beaming. "I'd like that."

"I don't know how you're doing it, mom, but you are really doing a number," Jack said with a shake of his head as he sat sprawled in a chair, his legs straight out in front of him, his spent cock dangling between them.

"It's like you can get anyone to degrade themselves and they just love it," Jill commented as she sat on a seat, her feet up on the edge exposing her red and swollen pussy.

"Have I degraded either of you?" Sandra asked, shocked at their perception.

"No, I sure wouldn't say so," Jack laughed, "but what you're doing to dad and now Melanie's brother and his wife, well, I would have bet everything that I'd ever own that in a million years they'd never have done anything like what they did tonight. And they did it only when you prompted them to. It's almost like you've got them hypnotized or something."

"Well, I'm not necessarily agreeing with you, but I'm not done with your father," Sandra told them, her face darkening. "The more I think about it, the more furious I am at how he's treated me while he's been having his fun. I'm going to teach him a really good lesson and then get rid of him."

"Mom!" Jill said, the shock apparent on her face. "What is going on?"

"Do you blame me?" Sandra asked, tears forming at the corner of her eyes. "Why shouldn't I?"

"Well, other than the past couple of days, he's been pretty useless, I will admit," Jill said, "but the past couple of days he's been, well, just amazing. I mean, you have him sucking Jack's cock and liking it. How weird is that?"

"You like sucking my cock," Jack observed with a laugh.

"Yes, but I'm not your father, I'm your sister," Jill said, then burst out laughing when she realized how absurd that had sounded.

"Well, I'm going to bed," Sandra said as she got to her feet. "Thanks both of you for everything," she told them.

"It was fun," Jill replied. "Even though it was totally perverted, it was really fun."

"I don't have any complaints, that's for sure," Jack said with a laugh.

The next morning Sandra got up early, but not until after getting Frank to fuck her and then eat her pussy before he left for work. She pulled on a sundress with nothing underneath and drove downtown to an upscale jewelry store. Upon entering, she explained to the jeweler what she wanted, showing him her little magic lamp. When he told her to come back in a week, Sandra insisted that he do the work right then and there and that she would pay double. Under no circumstances was she ever going to let that magic lamp out of her sight or possession as long as she lived.

Two and a half hours later he had finished and the lamp was now mounted in a 23-carat gold filigree and hung from a sturdy 23-carat gold chain around Sandra's neck, nestled between her breasts. She paid for the work and left, deciding to go by Frank's office to see how things were going there.

When she arrived, Melanie's face lit up and she jumped up to hug and then kiss her.

"Oh, Sandra, it's so nice to see you. I just want to tell you again how much we enjoyed dinner last night," Melanie told her.

"And how is Frank today?" Sandra asked.

"Well, he's asked me to suck his cock a few times and he tried to fuck me, but I told him I just wasn't interested anymore. He seems pretty pissed off."

"And how do you feel?" Sandra asked.

"Well, I'm just not interested in Frank that way anymore, unless you tell me to, of course. I'll do anything that makes you happy," Melanie replied.

"Mmm, that's sweet," Sandra told her, moving over and sitting up on the edge of Melanie's desk in front of her. "Would you like to eat my pussy for me right now?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," Melanie gushed. "I just love the taste of your pussy."

"Well, I need a nice pussy licking right now," Sandra said, pulling her skirt up around her waist and spreading her knees wide.

Melanie dove right in, her tongue spearing up into Sandra as she sucked on her. Sandra sighed and leaned back on her elbows, her heels resting on the edge of the desk as Melanie ate her pussy.

"Melanie!" they heard Frank yell harshly from his office.

"Don't stop," Sandra said, her hand caressing Melanie's head.

"Melanie!" Frank shouted again as he stepped through the door to his office to see Sandra sitting on Melanie's desk getting her pussy eaten.

"Sandra, what are you doing here?" he asked, a smile on his face.

"Oh, I needed my pussy licked so I thought I'd stop by and have Melanie take care of it. How are you doing?"

"Well, for some reason Melanie's decided that she doesn't want any more sex with me," he said, shaking his head as he watched Melanie's tongue darting around Sandra's pussy. "I mean, after last night and all, and now she just wants to cut it off."

"Would it make you happy if she sucked your cock for you, Frank?" Sandra asked.

"Well, of course it would," he replied.

"Maybe she'll do it if I ask her to," Sandra suggested. "Melanie, would you suck Frank's cock for me?" she asked.

"If you want me to," Melanie said, lifting her pussy smeared face from between Sandra's thighs.

"Frank, fuck me," Sandra told him. "And when you're ready to cum, you can cum in Melanie's mouth. Will that make you happy?"

"I just need to cum," Frank said. "That sounds wonderful right now."

In seconds Frank had his trousers off and his cock buried in his wife's pussy as she lay back on Melanie's desk. Melanie was fondling Frank's balls as he fucked Sandra and also reached in to rub Sandra's pussy and clit when she could. It didn't take long for Frank's balls to reach the boiling point, at which he pulled his wet and gooey cock from his wife's pussy and buried it in Melanie's mouth as it began to erupt, cum shooting deep into her throat as she sucked him until he stopped cumming.

"There, does that feel better?" Sandra asked as Frank sagged against the desk, his deflated cock dangling in front of him.

"Yes," Frank breathed.

"Mmm, that was nice," Melanie said as she got to her feet. "Whenever you want me to suck him, just let me know," she told Sandra.

"What about when I want you to suck me?" Frank asked.

"I told you, I'm just not interested in what you want anymore," Melanie said. "But if Sandra wants me to suck or fuck you, well, that's different."

"You don't have a problem with that, do you?" Sandra asked, her hand fondling her newly mounted magic lamp between her breasts.

"No, that sounds like a perfect solution," Frank agreed, nodding his head.

Just then the phone rang, startling all of them. Melanie answered it, then turned to Frank.

"It's your sister, Autumn," she told him.

"Autumn!" Sandra exclaimed. "We haven't heard from her in ages."

"Hi, Autumn," Frank said into the phone, a bewildered look on his face. "You're in town! Well, that's great. Of course you're going to stay with us, right? No, I insist. We have plenty of room and the kids would love to see you, I'm sure. It's been far too long. Then that's settled. Sandra's heading to the house now, so she'll meet you there. See you in a few hours."

"Your sister, Autumn," Sandra said. "I wonder what brings her out here."

"You don't mind me inviting her to stay with us, do you?" Frank asked as Sandra got to her feet.

"Of course not," Sandra told him. "I wonder what happened to that husband of hers."

"I'm sure she'll fill us in," Frank told her. "I'll see you in a few hours at the house."

"Bye, Melanie," Sandra said, leaning over and kissing her long and slow. "Maybe you'd like to come by in the morning and eat my pussy for me first thing. I'm sure I'm going to be just full of cum."

"Mmm, that would be nice," Melanie agreed, a smile on her face when she saw the shocked look on Frank's.

Sandra got home just minutes before Autumn arrived. She was Frank's younger sister and she shared his coloring with dark hair and eyes. At 35 she still had a young woman's body with a flat stomach and full breasts sitting proudly upon her chest. Sandra greeted her with a big hug, noticing the sad look in her eyes. She invited her in and opened a bottle of wine, pouring them both glasses.

It didn't take long for Autumn to tell her story of woe, how her husband had been abusive and unfaithful for so long that she had finally had no choice but to leave him. It was the hardest thing she had ever done and she still didn't know if she had made the right choice or if she should have tried to work things out.

"Well, if he's been treating you that badly for that long, he's never going to change," Sandra told her, fire in her eyes. "Believe me, I know. You stay here with us for a while and relax. Jack and Jill are wonderful kids that I know you're going to enjoy. We'll all make you feel better."

"That's so nice of you," Autumn said, tears rolling down her face. "I know we've not really stayed in touch at all, so there's no reason for you to be so nice to me."

"Now, now," Sandra told her. "I'm going to take a shower. Why don't you take one, too. Change into some comfortable clothes," she told her, her hand caressing her magic lamp. "When Frank and the kids get home, we'll have some dinner."

Sandra showed Autumn to her room and then went to take a shower. When she finished, she put on her oriental house robe, the one that came down to the top of her thighs and was fairly translucent with the right lighting. She loosely tied the waist belt, leaving it so that her breasts were fairly visible as they swung loosely beneath. Going back to the kitchen, she sat down, pouring herself another glass of wine. A few minutes later Autumn came into the kitchen, a mid-thigh terry robe on and a towel wrapped around her dark hair as she dried it. Sandra noticed that the robe pulled up to the top of her thighs as she did so.

"That is a beautiful robe," Autumn commented when she saw what Sandra was wearing.

"Thank you," Sandra said with a smile. "I just love the feel of silk on my skin," she said, letting her hands slide up her stomach to cup her breasts briefly. "It's just so sensuous."

"I've never worn silk, except stockings, of course," Autumn admitted.

"Oh, you must try this on then," Sandra said, getting to her feet and untying the sash at her waist.

"Oh, but I just couldn't," Autumn started to protest, then stopped when Sandra slipped the robe off and stood there naked, holding it out to her.

"Let's trade," she said with a laugh.

"Well, okay," Autumn agreed, quickly looking around before slipping her robe off and handing it to Sandra.

Sandra had her hand wrapped around her magic lamp as Autumn slipped the robe on. The fact that she was 4 inches taller than Sandra made it so that the bottom of the robe was just above her pussy, which was covered in a luxuriant growth of thick black hair, as opposed to Sandra's smooth-shaved pussy.

"Oh, it's too short," Autumn exclaimed, reaching down to cover herself with her hand as she looked at Sandra, their eyes meeting.

"No, it looks just fine," Sandra told her. "You should wear it while you're here. It looks very enticing on you."

"But what about your kids?" Autumn asked, "or Frank?"

"The kids will both love it," Sandra told her with a laugh. "It's their favorite thing for me to wear. As for Frank, if he doesn't like it or says anything, just tell him that he doesn't have to look. Besides, what could he possibly see through all of that?" Sandra asked, reaching forward to cup Autumn between the legs with one hand while the other held her lamp, her robe forgotten, tossed over the back of a chair. "I'm sure Jack will want to taste you," she said as she let a finger slip into her pussy, feeling how wet and hot she was.

"Oh, my," Autumn gasped as Sandra brought her finger to her mouth and gently sucked on it.

Autumn sat down at the kitchen table while Sandra got coffee for the two of them. When Sandra joined her, the only thing she was wearing was her magic lamp around her neck. They chatted and caught up with each other's lives, Autumn now unnoticing of Sandra's nakedness or her short robe which swirled around her hips as she sat at the table.

"Well, hey, mom," Jack said as he bounced into the kitchen, slightly out of breath. "And Aunt Autumn!" he exclaimed, his eyes taking in the decided lack of clothing the two women weren't wearing. "When did you arrive?" he asked, his eyes easily seeing her hard, erect nipples sticking out through the diaphanous material of the robe.

"She just got in this morning," Sandra informed her son.

"You look great, Aunt Autumn," Jack said, eyeballing her naked thighs.

"Good enough to eat, wouldn't you say?" Sandra asked, her hand wrapped around her magic lamp as Autumn gasped and stared at her, their eyes locking.

"I'm sure she is," Jack agreed, wondering what his mother was up to.

"Why don't you sit up on the edge of the table," Sandra suggested to Autumn.

Even with the conditioning of the lamp, Autumn's cheeks slightly flushed red as she stood up, her luxuriant pubic bush very visible to Jack's now interested gaze. She stared in wonderment as Jack sat down in the seat she had just vacated, his hands on her knees which were pressed together.

Not resisting, she watched as Jack gently pried her knees apart, planting her feet on his own knees as he exposed her bushy pussy. When he lifted her feet to the edge of the table, Autumn was forced to lean back, resting on her elbows as Jack lowered his face to her pussy, his tongue stabbing through her bush to slice between her pussy lips.

Autumn gasped as Jack's tongue began to explore and taste her. Sandra watched with perverse satisfaction as her son ate his aunt's pussy on the kitchen table. After several minutes Autumn began to writhe on the table as her pussy spasmed in orgasm, flooding Jack's face with her juices as she came.

"You have a really tasty pussy, Aunt Autumn," Jack told her as he looked up, his face glistening with her juices.

"Don't be selfish, Jack, feed her pussy; it looks so hungry," Sandra told him.

In a second Jack had dropped his pants and buried his cock in his aunt's soaking pussy, smiling as he heard her moan when he filled her. She felt so warm and moist as he pumped her, banging into her cervix with the head of his cock each time he bottomed out. Autumn was now holding her knees as high and wide on her chest as possible as Jack fucked her. The sounds of his cock sluicing in and out of her pussy filled the room. Sandra untied the robe Autumn was wearing and began to pinch and pull on her erect nipples, causing her to gasp as Jack continued fucking her.

The sound of a car pulling up caught Sandra's attention as Jack continued to fuck his aunt.

"Jack, why don't you let your Aunt Autumn suck your cock for a bit," Sandra suggested as she pinched both nipples hard.

Jack slid his wet and gooey cock from his aunt's pussy and moved around the table to dangle it in front of her face. He sighed as she opened her mouth and let him slide his cock in, loving the feeling of her lips locking on his shaft as she sucked.

This was the scene that greeted Frank when he walked in the door, a naked woman on the kitchen table, her legs spread showing a red and wet pussy while Jack had his cock buried in her mouth. He froze in his tracks for a moment, his cock rapidly getting hard as he took in the scene with Sandra just sitting at the table naked, watching.

"Go ahead, Frank, I'm sure you'll enjoy fucking this pussy," Sandra invited him as Jack kept Autumn's mouth filled with cock.