The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still frustrated from his day at the office and not being able to have his way with Melanie whenever he wanted, Frank dropped his pants and strode up to the table, rubbing his cock up and down in the wet slit spread open before him before sinking it into her, feeling her pussy grip him as he began to fuck her.

He had just gotten into a nice rhythm when Jack groaned, his fist gripping the hair of the woman as he emptied his balls into her mouth. Autumn drank all of his cum, swallowing it as she continually orgasmed as Frank fucked her. When Jack finished cumming and she had sucked every last drop from his cock, he stepped back and Frank saw his own sister's face for the first time and realized that he was fucking her and that his son had just cum in her mouth.

Autumn was gasping in shock as she continued to orgasm, registering the fact that it was her own brother fucking her but no longer caring as she continued to cum. Frank groaned and began to cum, filling his sister's pussy until he was empty.

"Frank, I can explain," Autumn gasped as her brother staggered back from between her splayed thighs, his cum drooling from her gaping pussy.

"Oh, there's nothing to explain," Sandra said gaily, waving her arm. "But there is a mess to clean up," she said, staring at the mess between Autumn's legs.

Gasping in shock, Autumn pushed up onto her elbows as her brother dropped to his knees and plastered his mouth onto her gooey pussy, licking and sucking on the cum-filled mess until she was clean and had had another orgasm.

"Aren't you going to return the favor?" Sandra asked, a smile on her face as she wrapped her hand around her lamp.

"Of course," Autumn immediately said, tearing her eyes from Sandra's as she slipped to her knees on the floor and began to suck her brother's cock, not stopping until he was as clean as she could get him.

As she got to her feet, Autumn blushed bright red. "I don't know what got into me," she said lamely, looking down at her mostly naked body.

"I'd say Jack and Frank both did," Sandra said with a laugh.

"Well, hi, everyone," Jill said as she bounced into the kitchen, stopping short and taking in the scene in front of her. "What did I miss?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing," Sandra replied. "You're just in time to have Autumn eat your pussy for you," she said, her hand wrapped around her lamp.

"Oh, good," Jill said, quickly stripping her clothes off. "I am just so ready for a nice orgasm," she said as she sat on the kitchen table, her feet up on the edge, her pussy spread wide open. "I didn't know you liked pussy, Aunt Autumn," Jill said, running a finger up and down her slit.

"Oh, I've never..." she began, slowly sinking into the seat in front of Jill, Sandra's hands on her shoulders encouraging her.

"You'll do just fine," Sandra told her, gently pushing her head from behind.

Feeling as though she were not in control of herself, Autumn leaned forward and slid her tongue into her niece's pussy, immediately surprised by the taste and the fact that she really liked it. In no time she was eating Jill's pussy like she had been doing it for a lifetime and Jill was sighing as her orgasms began to cascade, Autumn drinking up her juices.

"Oh, Aunt Autumn, you really know how to eat pussy," Jill sighed as Autumn fell back into her seat, her face smeared with Jill's pussy juices and a wild-eyed look on her face.

"But I've never..." Autumn began, shaking her head in disbelief at what had just happened to her, all of it.

Sandra was watching everything carefully, not quite sure what it was that was bothering her about the scene that had just unfolded. She had tried to degrade Frank yet again, this time by using his sister, who had never done anything wrong to her, Sandra realized. But there stood Frank with a shit-eating grin on his face, having enjoyed fucking his sister and watching her perform.

It was then that Sandra realized what the problem was. She was degrading Frank but he had no sense of degradation. She had unwittingly reinforced in him a sense of enjoyment and acceptance with everything she had made him do, so to him it was all wonderful. That had to change, she decided, her hand absently rolling the lamp between her fingers as it dangled from the pendant around her neck.

"Jack, why don't you and Jill take Autumn into the living room and fuck her until she can't move," Sandra suggested, smiling broadly when she saw the shocked look on Autumn's face. "I'm sure she could use some more and I want to talk to your father."

"Well, sure, mom," Jack replied with a grin. "I'd love some more of Aunt Autumn's hot pussy," he said, smiling down at the surprised look on Autumn's face as she looked up at him, his cock dangling in her face.

Not really knowing what to do and feeling totally out of control, Autumn allowed Jack and Jill to lead her from the kitchen to the living room.

"Okay, Frank," Sandra said, her lamp wrapped safely in her hand as she stood naked in front of her husband tapping her bare foot on the floor. "I want you to sit down and not move until I tell you to, okay?" she asked.

"Sure, Sandra," Frank said, sitting down.

"And don't speak a word unless I ask you a question, understand?" she asked.

"Yes, I understand," Frank answered.

"Well, then, here's the story, Frank," Sandra said, then told him the tale of her misery and unhappiness and finding the lamp and how it worked. The whole time Frank just stared at her, understanding but not fully comprehending.

"The point is, Frank," Sandra said, "is that I am so angry with you, so filled with anger that I just don't know what to do. I've tried punishing you by degrading you sexually, having you suck your son's cock, eat his cum from my pussy, anything I could think of to humiliate you, but you've enjoyed every single bit of it, haven't you?"

"Well, of course I have," Frank replied, a smile on his face.

"Well, you're not going to enjoy it any longer," Sandra told him. "From now on, Frank," she said, putting a hand under his chin and tilting his head up so that she was able to look him straight in the eyes, "you're going to be completely aware that I am manipulating you. All of the changes I've made in your attitudes are now removed. Further, you're not going to resist in any way whatsoever. Whatever I tell you to do, you will do, immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Frank replied, anger now suffusing his face.

"Also, you are never, under any circumstances, to touch my lamp or to speak about it to anyone," she said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Frank replied, complete fury now turning him almost purple.

"I am going to so pay you back for the years of neglect and disrespect you showed me," she told him. "But I'll do something for you that you never did for me," she said. "I never had a choice, but I'm going to give you one."

Frank looked at her, a hint of hope in his eyes, but still unable to move from the chair that she had frozen him to.

"You have the choice of agreeing to what I've just told you I'm going to do or you can give me a divorce and willingly sign over everything we own to me exclusively. You get nothing but your clothes and you can keep your company and start all over again acquiring wealth and toys and mistresses. It's your choice and you get all of 10 seconds to make your decision," she told him, smiling at the total panic on his face.

Sandra knew that the most important thing to Frank was the power he felt he derived from his financial position, the way he could buy anything he wanted, have any woman he wanted. She wondered if his love for things material would outweigh in his mind the revenge she had planned for him.

"I give you permission to speak, to ask me no more than 3 questions," Sandra said to him, seeing him almost ready to burst.

"What are you going to do to me if I agree?" Frank asked, a panicked look on his face.

"Whatever I feel like," Sandra replied.

"And if I disagree?" he asked, looking forlorn.

"You'll walk out of here with only your clothes and I'll make sure you're so full of self-loathing that you'll hate every single minute of your life from now on," she told him, venom dripping from her voice.

"And what will you do with my feelings if I stay?" he asked.

"I'll return your feelings to what they were before I caught you with Melanie in your office," Sandra told him. "That's your third and last question," she added.

"No, wait, please, one more," Frank begged, sweat breaking out on his forehead now. "You won't make me love the taste of cum anymore?" he asked in a lowered voice.

"No, Frank, I promise that you won't like the taste of cum anymore," Sandra reassured him, a big smile on her face, "unless you really liked it anyway and just didn't know it," she said with a laugh. "You'll be exactly like you were before I caught you," she reminded him. "Now make up your mind," she said, "right now!"

Frank was sweating bullets as he sat riveted in the chair, Sandra literally holding his life in her hands as she caressed the lamp. He had no choice and he knew it, and even worse, he knew that she knew it.

"I'll stay," he whispered, his whole body slumping into the seat.

"What's that, Frank?" Sandra asked. "A little louder, please."

"I'll stay," Frank replied, more firmness in his voice this time.

"And to the best of your knowledge you're telling me that of your own free will, right?" Sandra asked him.

"Yes," he replied, nodding.

"Fine," said, standing with her hands on her hips, her feet planted shoulder length apart, her pussy lips pouting apart, her big fat clit sticking out from between them right in front of Frank's face. "First thing," she said, wrapping her hand around the lamp.

"Wait, you said you weren't going to mess with my feelings," Frank said.

"I'm not," Sandra told him, "but I am going to make sure that you will always obey me. Now look me in the eyes," she commanded.

His whole body trembling, Frank looked Sandra in the eyes as she held her lamp firmly in her fist.

"You will always do exactly as I say, as soon as I say it," Sandra told him. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," Frank replied softly, his body language one of total defeat.

"You will never question or hesitate to comply with my every command, understood?" she asked.

"Yes," Frank replied, his defeat now complete.

"And finally, you shall never, ever, under any circumstances, do anything to physically hurt me or the children unless we specifically request it of you, do you understand?" Sandra asked.

"Yes," Frank replied.

"Well, I think that about covers it," Sandra said, smiling down at him. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Not really," Frank fumed.

"Well, you can move now, but I want you to eat my pussy for me before you get up," Sandra told him, putting one foot up on the arm of his chair, spreading her pussy wide for him.

Pure fury on his face, because Frank had really hated sex with Sandra before all of this started, he leaned forward and began to eat her pussy while she ran her hands through his hair. When she had cum a couple of times, Sandra stood up, turning her back to him and bending over to place her hands on the floor, presenting him with a rear view of her asshole and pussy.

"Now lick my ass," she told him, looking up from between her legs to watch as he stuck his tongue in her asshole and began to rim her.

"No matter how you feel about something," she said, gasping as Frank's tongue had the desired result, "you're never to express how you feel unless I ask you," she finished, pulling away and standing back up and facing him. "Do you understand?" she asked, her hand wrapped around her lamp.

"Yes," Frank replied, glaring at her.

"So, Frank, without getting up or anything, tell me how you feel about all of this?" Sandra said to him, involuntarily stepping back a step as his face flushed bright red.

"I'd kill you if I could," Frank growled. "I'd rip your fucking face off and skull fuck you," he said, sweat popping on his forehead.

"That's what I thought," Sandra said, nodding her head. "And it makes this so much easier," she told him. "You'll wish you had walked away with nothing," she hissed at him, her nipples twisting into impossibly hard knurls sticking out from the ends of her breasts. "Now come with me," she said, turning on her heel and leaving the kitchen towards the living room.

Even though he struggled with everything he had, Frank was unable to resist doing exactly as Sandra said, so complete was the power of the magic lamp. When he entered the living room, Frank froze in his steps. Even though he remembered everything that had gone before, now his true feelings about it were there inside of him instead of the lamp's induced acceptance.

The sight of his sister on her hands and knees being fucked from behind by his son while she simultaneously ate his daughter's pussy almost stroked him out right there, because for all of Frank's licentious ways, at core he was still a very conservative male chauvinist pig and the very thought of incest was sickening to him. But now, without the lamp's filters protecting his psyche, he was confronted with it full force and it physically stunned him.

"Go ahead, Frank," Sandra said, a smile on her face as she fondled her lamp. "I'm sure Jack's got her nice and loosened up for you."

Jack moved back away from Autumn's ass, his rock-hard cock glistening with her juices as it slid from her pussy. Hating Sandra and everything about what he found himself unable to resist doing, Frank found himself on his knees behind his sister, once more sliding his cock into her pussy.

"My turn," Sandra said, smiling at Jill as she put a hand on her shoulder.

Smiling at her mother, Jill slid out from under Autumn's mouth as her father began to fuck her. Sandra sat on the floor in front of Autumn, leaning back on her elbows as she spread her knees wide, her feet flat on the floor, exposing her shaved pussy.

"Go on, Autumn, eat my pussy while your brother fucks you," she said to her. "Eat it real good," she sighed as Autumn slid her tongue deep into her.

Sandra watched with a smile on her face as her husband continued to fuck his sister while she ate her pussy. And she did seem a natural talent in that regard. After several minutes and several orgasms, Sandra reached down, lifting Autumn's chin with her hand as she held the magic lamp with the other.

"Frank, your sister wants you to fuck her in the ass now," she told him, looking directly into Autumn's eyes which momentarily got very large and bright when she heard Sandra's words.

Frank could only glare at Sandra as he slid his cock from his sister's pussy and rubbed it against her asshole, wetting it with her own juices. He did this several times until finally he was able to press the head of his cock into her ass, causing her to cry out in pain as Sandra held her tightly against her pussy. Slowly but surely Frank worked his cock into his sister's ass until he was pressed up against her ass cheeks, his cock throbbing hotly deep inside of her.

He rested then, his cock throbbing, to let her adjust to the feeling and size of him in her ass. Sandra let go of her head and she lifted her face, tears streaming down her cheeks from the pain. She had only had anal sex twice in her life and both times had been years before when she was in college and she hadn't particularly enjoyed it either time. Now she was on her hands and knees, her ass impaled on her own brother's cock with the taste of his wife's pussy suffusing her mouth, a taste she realized that she really liked, the same way she had really liked the taste of Jill's pussy, even though the thought of eating another woman was disgusting to her, or had been.

She didn't know anymore. She had relaxed and her body had adjusted to the size of the cock filling her ass. She felt Frank slowly start to slide his cock in and out of her ass, just a few inches at a time, taking his time until after several minutes he was able to slide his entire length in and out of her ass with relative ease, and more importantly, without Autumn feeling any pain from it.

"Do you like it?" Sandra asked, lifting Autumn's face from her pussy. "Do you like your brother's cock in your ass?" she asked.

"It's, it's okay," Autumn gasped as Frank picked up his tempo a bit, slamming his cock in and out of her ass. "It's getting better," she said. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Well, we'll let you pay him back for that," Sandra said, a smile on her face as she held her lamp, both Autumn and Frank looking at her. "We'll let you fuck him in the ass so that he can know what it feels like, okay?" she asked.

The look on their faces was priceless, Sandra thought. Frank's face was a mélange of shock and rage, while Autumn's was a study in surprise and a hint of lustful joy.

"What do you think, Jack?" Sandra asked her son who was sitting in a chair, his sister sitting on his lap, his cock nestled deep in her pussy as they watched the show. "Do you want your father's ass cherry or should we let his sister take it?"

"I've never fucked a guy in the ass," Jack said. "I think it would be cool to watch Aunt Autumn do it," he said with a laugh. "Turnabout is fair play, isn't it?"

"I agree," Sandra laughed, caressing Autumn's head as she continued to eat her pussy while her brother fucked her ass. "Jill, go get a nice strap-on and some gel, and get off of your brother's cock before you make him cum, I've got other plans for that. And Jack, you go get that nice movie camera of yours and a tripod. We wouldn't want to miss out on a family movie of this, would we?"

Jill was laughing as she sprang up off her brother's cock leaving it waving in the air, the light glistening on it from her juices.

"Don't you dare cum in her ass!" Sandra told Frank sharply as his breathing quickened. "Cum on her back and her ass."

Jack and Jill had just entered the room when Frank groaned, pulling his cock from his sister's ass and shooting cum up across her ass onto her back. Autumn was gasping in shock as Frank continued to deposit a nice large puddle of cum on her ass until he could cum no more.

"Now clean your sister up before you go wash," Sandra told him, smiling broadly at the naked hatred on his face.

But unable to resist, Frank leaned down and licked his own cum from his sister's back and ass, missing none.

"Well, I must say you seemed to really take to that," Sandra said to Autumn as she helped her to her shaky feet. "You must get fucked in the ass regularly."

"Not in 20 years," Autumn managed to croak, trying to find her balance.

"Oh!" Sandra exclaimed, her hand going to her mouth in surprise. "Are you okay?" she asked, genuinely concerned.

"I feel a bit sore, stretched, but okay," Autumn told her. "I would have never imagined anything like this," she confessed, blushing.

"Well, let's get you fitted out so you can pay him back," Sandra laughed, holding up the strap-on dildo that Jill had brought.

Autumn stared at the device, never having seen one before. It looked like two big cocks with a leather pad in the middle and some straps. Blushing, she put it on by inserting one of the cocks into her own pussy, Sandra eagerly helping, needing several times to suck on it to get it nice and wet before slowly but surely wriggling it completely into her pussy. When she finished adjusting the straps, Autumn looked down to see herself with a cock sticking out in front while another one filled her pussy.

Meanwhile Jack had set up the camera on a tripod and had captured the entire sequence of fitting the strap-on. After some discussion they lowered the tripod so that the camera was only about 24" off the ground, perfectly positioned to capture the action.

"Jill, go find your father for us," Sandra asked, wrapping a hand around the fake cock standing out in front of Autumn, pushing it against her so that the nub under the padding pressed against her clit. "Why don't you practice on me for a minute," she suggested, sinking down onto her knees and presenting her ass. "Fuck my pussy so you'll know how it feels," she told her, wriggling her ass.