The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,317 Followers

"You want me to continue..." Frank tried to ask.

"You do whatever you want, Frank," Sandra told him, "but understand this; whatever I want from you, you will happily provide, okay? That means anything. Do you understand? Do you agree?"

"Yes, yes, of course, anything," Frank gasped, not believing his ears.

"It made me so horny watching you eat your own cum off of her face," Sandra told him. "I never knew you liked the taste of cum."

"I didn't either," Frank admitted. "I've never done anything like that before in my life. I don't know why, I just had to," he said, shaking his head.

"Well, Frank," Sandra said, getting to her feet, "I think I want a turn now," she said, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor before she picked it up and set it on the desk, leaving her in only her bra which she quickly dropped on top of her dress, standing naked in front of him in only her high heels.

"So, I want you to eat my pussy for me, make me cum a lot, then fuck me," she said, grabbing him by the cock as she sat up on his desk and lay back like Melanie had been. "And do a good job, Frank," she told him, "and don't cum inside of me, cum all over my pussy and stomach. I want to see your cum all over me."

"Oh, god," Frank groaned, dropping to his knees and burying his face in his wife's pussy, a pussy he hadn't tasted in years.

Sandra arched her back as Frank ate her pussy, his hands sliding up her body to grab her breasts and pull and squeeze them, her nipples hard as rocks and sticking out more than a half an inch. When he started sucking on her clit and lightly chewing on it, Sandra exploded in orgasm, bathing his face in her juices. When she finished cumming, she pulled him up by the head, wrapping her legs around him as his cock slid into her pussy. It had been so long that she was very tight and it almost hurt as he buried himself in her.

Frank couldn't believe that he had neglected this incredible woman sexually for so long as he fucked her. Her pussy was like magic on his cock and she tasted like ambrosia. And even crazier, she had calmly walked in on him fucking his secretary and had just sat down and insisted on watching. Now she was having her turn.

Having already cum twice in the past hour with Melanie, Frank felt no pressure or immediacy to cum and began to really fuck Sandra, slamming his cock in and out of her incredible pussy, using one hand to constantly rub her clit. Sandra was writhing on the desk, having orgasm after orgasm as Frank fucked her silly. She couldn't believe how full her pussy felt, how good it felt to be filled with a cock.

It seemed like hours had gone by when Frank started to huff and puff, his balls twisting into knots as they readied themselves to empty one more time. Sandra felt his cock begin to swell inside of her pussy.

"Don't cum in me, Frank, cum on my pussy," she reminded him, reaching over her head and finding her dress with her hand.

"Oh, god," Frank groaned, pulling his glistening, rock-hard cock from Sandra's swollen and red pussy, cum erupting from the end and splashing onto her splayed pussy, coating it.

"On my stomach, too, Frank, cum on my stomach," Sandra implored him, her hand wrapped around her lamp and her thoughts firming up.

Frank finished cumming, having sprayed ropes of sticky cum all over Sandra's gooey pussy and stomach. He stood panting, gasping for breath as his spent cock drooped in front of him.

"Christ, Sandra," Frank gasped, looking her in the face, their eyes locking. "You are incredible!"

"Is there anything else you'd like, Frank?" Sandra asked innocently.

Groaning, Frank dropped to his knees and buried his face in her cum-covered pussy, licking and sucking her, not stopping until he had cleaned her completely and taken her to another orgasm.

"Oh, Frank, that was so nice," Sandra told him, a big smile on her face. "I had no idea you liked eating cum so much. We'll have to always let you eat your cum after you're finished. But I want to taste your cock now," she said, slipping off the desk to her knees in front of him, her mouth watering.

There was nothing that Sandra liked as much as a cock in her mouth, nothing. Fucking was nice, getting her pussy eaten was even better, but having a cock fill her mouth was the ultimate for her. Even though it had been several years, Sandra easily swallowed Frank's entire cock, taking him deep into her throat, not stopping until she had sucked him clean.

"Mmm, that was nice," she said, getting to her feet and kissing him, pushing her tongue all the way into his mouth, tasting his cum there as well as her own pussy. "Ready to go to dinner?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm starved," Frank replied, smiling at her with feeling for the first time in years.

They had a wonderful dinner together. It was like they were young again and enjoying being together the way only newly-sexual couples can be. And not once did Sandra put her hand in her pocket. It was like something had been let loose in Frank and he was back, just the way she remembered him best.

It didn't take much convincing to get Frank to go home after dinner instead of to a movie. When they got home, they were as surprised to find Jack and Jill home...yes, they had had a sense of humor...as Jack and Jill were to see them together, laughing, touching one another. Jill's mouth was hanging open as they said hello and good-night all in the same breath, laughing all the way down the hallway to their bedroom.

"Did we just see what I think we saw?" Jill asked her twin brother.

"I think so," Jack replied, "I just can't believe it. I mean, I'll bet anything that they're ripping each other's clothes off right now."

"I know!" Jill laughed, clapping her hands together. "Good for mom. She's hot and dad's a jerk."

"Well, tonight he's not being a jerk," Jack observed, a grin on his face. "And mom is hot. If I were dad, I'd be all over that."

"Oh my, you've got the hots for mom," Jill laughed.

"I just agree with you that she's hot," Jack told her, turning to go down the hall to his own room.

Jill just smiled as she got a drink from the refrigerator. She was so happy for her mother. She'd noticed how unhappy she seemed and they all realized that dad's head had been anywhere but with his family for some time now. He was almost a stranger to them, except that he ate there and slept there, most of the time.

Turning to go to her own room, Jill was surprised to see Jack standing outside the door to their parents' room. Quickly scurrying down the hall to his side, she started to ask him what he was doing when he held up his hand, obviously for silence. It was then that Jill noticed that the door was not shut and that it was in fact cracked open an inch or so.

Drawing in a surprised breath almost in a gasp, Jill got in front of her brother and peeked through the cracked door. If Jack hadn't been standing right behind her, she would have staggered back and fallen down. She was staring at her mother sucking her father's cock, laying on top of him, her head towards the door, her thighs wrapped around his head as he ate her pussy.

But Jill could clearly see every detail of her mother sucking her father's cock. And it was a really big cock, she saw, bigger than any she'd seen so far. But what was amazing to her was the way her mother just swallowed the entire thing, deep into her throat. It was so incredibly sexy she couldn't believe it. Jill had given a few blowjobs and enjoyed it, but she realized that her mother was truly talented as she watched her.

Jack gently nudged Jill so that he could have a clearer view of the action. He, too, had been very impressed with his mother's cocksucking ability. None of the girls who had sucked his cock had ever been able to get his entire cock into their mouth and none of them had appeared to like it as much as his mother obviously did. He was also impressed to see that his father's cock was almost as big as his.

Jill bent her knees a bit so that Jack could see over her head. She couldn't believe they were watching their parents suck each other. It was so hot. She could feel herself getting wet as she watched.

Jack's cock was rock hard as he watched his mother sucking his father's cock. He'd never seen anything like it, not even in a porno film. She was just incredible. When Sandra pushed herself up off of Frank's cock, turning to straddle him, Jill backed up in panic, thinking they would be seen. Jack hadn't reacted and she bumped right into him, her ass making solid contact with his hard cock.

They both watched with bated breath as Sandra lowered herself onto Frank's cock. They could easily see her fat pussy lips as they spread around Frank's cock, which was now really glistening from her pussy juices.

Jill hadn't moved her ass away from its contact with Jack's cock. If anything, she was pressing back against him, feeling the length of his hardness filling the crack of her ass.

Jack couldn't believe how his sister was behaving, but he wasn't going to miss out on such an opportunity. By any standard, Jill was stone-cold beautiful, with the same long, ringleted red hair as their mother. While her breasts weren't the monsters that Sandra's were, they were a really nice 35C and he knew how perfect their shape was. She had blue eyes and a lightly-freckled complexion with the face of an angel.

Jack was colored the same, but like his father he was 6'4" and 200 very fit pounds. He was an athlete. He and his sister were the best of friends, yet they fought the way all siblings did. They shared a lot, but they also had parts of their lives that they kept private from each other.

Watching his mother ride his father's cock with his sister pressing her ass into his cock was driving him crazy. Trying to suppress a moan, Jack put his hands on Jill's hips, holding her in place while he ground his cock into the crack of her ass while they watched their parents fucking. Jill responded by grinding her ass even harder into her brother's cock.

Then they saw their parents roll over with Frank standing at the end of the bed holding Sandra's legs up and apart. They could both clearly see her red puffy pussy spread wide until their father moved forward and buried his cock in her once again. Now they could really see the details as Frank's cock plunged in and out of Sandra's hungry pussy. They could hear it sloshing in and out.

Sandra was pinching and pulling on her nipples as Frank fucked her. She couldn't believe how nice it was getting fucked again, for the second time in the same day. Her pussy was on fire with desire as Frank ploughed her furrow, slamming in and out over and over and over again.

Suddenly she felt that subtle change that signaled that Frank was getting ready to cum. Reaching one hand up above her head, she wrapped it around the lamp she had put under her pillow, pulling it and the pillow close to her as Frank's breathing changed and she felt his cock swelling.

"Cum all over my pussy, Frank," Sandra implored him. "Fill me with your cum and cover my pussy," she said, grinding her hips into him, feeling him swell and then explode, cum shooting deep into her pussy.

"Cum on my pussy, Frank, I want to see your cum on my pussy," Sandra gasped as his cock pulsed inside of her.

Jack and Jill were pressing against each other as hard as possible as they watched the show in their parents' bed. When Frank pulled his cock from Sandra's pussy and began cumming all over her pussy, Jill actually groaned, reaching behind herself for support and putting her hand right on Jack's turgid cock.

Jack groaned as his sister squeezed his cock, watching as his father squeezed the last of his cum onto their mother's spread pussy. Frank was gasping from the exertion, gulping for breath as he stared into his sex-crazed wife's eyes.

Jack thought Jill was going to squeeze his cock off when they saw their father drop to his knees and bury his face in their mother's cum-gooey pussy, loudly slurping and eating the cum cocktail he himself had helped to make. He let one hand slide from her hip up her body to cup her breast, his fingers easily finding her distended, hardened nipple and pinching it.

When Jill reached behind herself with her other hand to grab his cock, Jack totally lost control. Almost dragging her, he pulled his sister across the hall and into his room, pushing the door shut behind him.

"That was so hot!" he exclaimed, both hands massaging Jill's breasts.

"I've just got to..." Jill gasped, pulling Jack's zipper down and loosening his pants, pulling them to the floor. "I am so horny," she gasped as Jack pulled her shirt off over her head, leaving her naked breasts swinging in front of her.

"Oh My God!" Jill gasped when she pulled Jack's boxers down and all 10" of hard cock fell out, hitting her in the face. "What a cock!" she exclaimed, wrapping both hands around it and licking the head before opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around it. "Oh, Jack, this is incredible!" she moaned, wrapping her lips around him again.

"Let's move over to the bed," Jack gasped, not believing that Jill was sucking his cock.

Jill quickly scrambled over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it, her legs spread. Jack could see that the entire crotch of her shorts was wet. Walking over to her, his cock sticking straight out in front of him, he reached down and pulled on her shorts, taking both them and her panties in one pull, leaving her naked on her back in front of him.

Jack's eyes lit on Jill's pussy, which was shaved totally bare, like a little girl's, except for the big fat clit sticking out from between her fat, juicy pussy lips. Crawling onto the bed, Jack lowered himself over Jill, his cock sliding into her open mouth as he lowered his face to her spread legs, his tongue leading the way into her juicy pussy.

They quickly became engrossed in sucking each other, oblivious to the world. Jack found the flavor of Jill's pussy completely intoxicating. It was easily the tastiest he had ever tasted. When he stuck first one, then two, and finally three fingers into her pussy, he was struck by the strength with which she gripped him. Sucking on her big fat clit would cause her whole body to tremble and his mouth would flood with her juices.

Her mouth on his cock was wonderful, but it wasn't what he needed or wanted. He wanted to feel the whole thing get wet. Lifting his face from his sister's pussy, Jack looked around at her sucking on him.

"Jill," he panted, "I want to fuck you."

"Oh, god, yes, fuck me, fuck me with this incredible cock of yours," she groaned, squeezing him tightly in her hands.

Turning around, Jack positioned himself so that his cock was rubbing at the entrance to Jill's wet pussy. Kneeling with his knees spread wide, Jack rubbed the head of his cock up and down his sister's slit, getting it nice and wet with her juices before placing the head of it at the entrance to her pussy.

Jill was leaning up on her elbows, watching intently as Jack began to push the head of his cock into her. Her mouth opened as wide as her pussy as he slowly pushed into her, spreading her open like nothing had ever done. He stopped for a minute, letting her adjust to his size, then slowly began to slide in and out, a little more each time, until suddenly she realized that he was pressing up against her, his entire cock buried in her pussy.

"God, Jack, this is incredible," Jill gasped, tilting her pussy up at him, feeling his cock filling her. "Fuck me, Jack, fuck me nice."

And Jack obliged, slowly stroking his cock in and out of his sister's pussy, seeing her clit cling to the shaft of his cock each time he withdrew. Finally Jill just lay back, her arms spread wide, like her legs, as Jack slowly and methodically fucked her. He reached forward to wrap his hands around her breasts, his fingers finding her erect nipples and pinching and pulling on them.

Jill just moaned as electricity coursed through her body, her brother's cock pushing up to her belly each time he buried himself in her.

"Jack," Jill panted as her body shook with each stroke of his cock, "I want you to cum in my mouth," she said. "I want to taste you."

"Damn, Jill, are you sure?" Jack asked, surprised.

"Yes," she replied, thrusting up at him. "I like the taste of cum."

"Oh, shit, Jill, now I'm going to cum," Jack moaned, his balls exploding.

Jill quickly scrambled out from under him, grabbing his slick wet cock in both hands and aiming it at her open mouth. A huge jet of cum shot from his cock directly into her open mouth. She then closed her lips around the head of his cock, sucking and swallowing as fast as she could while her brother's balls emptied into her mouth.

Jack couldn't believe that his sister was gobbling his cum like there was no tomorrow. She was sucking so hard and moaning as she swallowed, her breasts swinging in front of her, her hard nipples screwed into knots. She was incredibly sexy looking with his cock stuck in her mouth.

"Damn, Jill, you're incredible," Jack gasped as she teased the slit of his cock with the tip of her tongue, seeking out any last remnants of cum that remained.

"I've never seen anyone cum so much," Jill told him, licking her lips as she continued swallowing the sticky stuff, her hands still wrapped around his cock. "And your cock is just the best," she said, licking the head and kissing it. "I'm looking forward to a lot more of it."

"Shit yeah," Jack replied. "Whenever you want. Your pussy is so tight, it feels like it was made for me. And I can't get over how good it tastes. It has breakfast, lunch, and dinner written all over it, as far as I'm concerned."

"Whenever you're hungry, just let me know, I'll open the kitchen for you," Jill said with a laugh, sitting up on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs wide as she brought her feet up onto the edge, displaying herself completely, her pussy red and glistening from the fucking it had just received. "I still can't get over mom and dad," she said, laying back, her hand between her legs gently rubbing her fat distended clit. "They were so hot. And the way mom just swallowed dad's whole cock, that was something else."

"That's what I call real talent," Jack sighed, flopping down on the bed next to his sister, watching her hand in her pussy.

"I want to be able to do that," Jill stated, bringing her finger to her mouth and sucking on it. "I want to be able to swallow your whole cock, feel it in my throat. Wouldn't you like that?" she asked, smiling at him.

"Shit yes, I'd like that," Jack agreed, "but I doubt even mom can swallow all of me."

"Oh wow, that would be something to see," Jill laughed, "mom sucking your cock."

"Oh Fred, that was so nice," Sandra sighed as he finished cleaning her pussy and crawled up to lay next to her on the bed. "I love the way you eat my pussy."

"I just can't seem to resist," Fred chuckled. "And I'm truly sorry for letting so much time go by," he added. "It won't happen again, I assure you."

"I know it won't," Sandra replied, her heart singing with joy. "And I expect you to fuck me any way and time you want," she added. "Ten times a day if you think you can."

The next morning Sandra was sitting in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee after Frank had left for work, though not before thoroughly fucking her brains out first. And this time she had let him cum in her mouth. The taste of the coffee in her mouth after his cum didn't seem to go together as she sat there daydreaming in her house robe.

She still couldn't believe that the magic lamp was actually magical, she thought as she absentmindedly caressed it in her pocket. She was curious now about the old woman, where she had gotten the lamp, and even more importantly, why she had been willing to sell it. She smiled to herself as she re-lived in her mind the way Frank had eaten her pussy and fucked her this morning.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,317 Followers