The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers

Jack carefully slipped from his bed and pulled on a pair of gym shorts, staring at his naked sister laying spread eagled as she slept, her breasts rising and falling in an easy rhythm. They had fucked for hours until they finally fell asleep, exhausted.

Smelling the coffee, Jack smiled to himself and quietly left the room, padding down the hall to the kitchen where he saw his mother sitting with a cup of coffee, a smile on her face as she sat with her head back, her eyes closed. She was wearing her usual house robe, he noted, though it had fallen open a bit and he could see most of her breasts. He smiled as he remembered watching them swing as she had sucked his father's cock the night before.

Sandra was enraptured as she thought of how nicely Frank had eaten her pussy before he left for work. And without any encouragement from her, either. Just the thought of it made her wet and she wished that she was having her pussy eaten right then and there.

She started when she heard Jack replace the coffee pot, opening her eyes to see him standing in front of her in his gym shorts, his usual attire around the house in the morning. Their eyes locked and Sandra gasped, realizing that she was holding the lamp in her pocket and that she was still thinking of having her pussy eaten.

Jack noticed the look in his mother's eyes at the same time he had the sudden urge to taste her pussy, to see if it was as good as Jill's. As Sandra sat more upright, her body stiffening and her knees spreading apart, her robe fell open, revealing her body.

Without saying a word, Jack set his coffee cup down and dropped to his knees in front of his mother, reaching around her body with his arms and pulling her forward on her seat, his hands filled with her naked ass cheeks. Staring at her wet, red pussy spread in front of him, Jack couldn't believe it when he leaned forward, sticking his tongue as far into her as he could, tasting her as she brought her feet up to place them on his shoulders, moaning as her son began to eat her pussy.

Jack was in heaven as he ate his mother's pussy. She tasted every bit as good as Jill. She was incredibly wet and she had the same fat clit as Jill, and Jack quickly discovered that it was equally as sensitive when he sucked on it. Sandra was having orgasm after orgasm as Jack expertly ate her pussy. His hands had moved up her body to grasp her breasts, pinching and pulling on her hardened nipples as he ate her pussy.

Sandra couldn't believe that her son was eating her pussy in the kitchen. She knew it was her own fault, that the lamp had caused him to behave in this unnatural way, but at the same time she couldn't believe how good his tongue felt as he stabbed it into her hole, sucked her engorged lips and clit, and generally drove her to orgasm after orgasm.

Sandra was gasping for breath when Jack finally stopped eating her pussy. She could see his face covered with her juices as she looked down her body, seeing him between her splayed legs, her pussy sparklingly clean from his expert ministrations.

When Jack gently removed her feet from his shoulders and stood up, Sandra gasped in shock when he pulled down his gym shorts revealing his huge erect cock. He was even bigger than his father, she realized. When he reached down and wrapped his hand in her hair and gently pulled her face towards him, she realized that she was about to cross a very big line -- as though she hadn't already done that by letting him eat her pussy.

Jack watched in amazement as his mother opened her mouth to let him slide his cock in. He felt her soft lips wrap around his cock as he slowly pushed more and more of himself into her willing mouth. When he felt her nose pushing against his stomach, he couldn't believe it; she had his entire cock buried in her throat. When she reached up to gently caress his balls with one hand and to hold his shaft with the other, Jack released her hair, watching in complete disbelief as his mother began to give him the blowjob of a lifetime, face-fucking herself on his cock, taking the whole thing deep into her throat each time.

Sandra couldn't believe how good her son's cock tasted in her mouth. There was a slightly pungent flavor that reminded her of her own pussy on Frank's cock when she sucked him, but she was soon engrossed in showing her son what a blowjob was supposed to be like. It took all of her concentration to take his entire cock into her mouth and throat, but Sandra wasn't about to miss out on even an inch of such a magnificent tool.

Because Jack had dumped so many loads of cum into his sister the previous night, he was able to control himself and not cum immediately as his mother sucked him. Reaching down, he slipped her arms from her robe, leaving her sitting naked in the chair as she sucked him. He was massaging and pulling on her breasts and nipples as she sucked him and he could smell her pussy heating up again.

Just as he felt his balls begin to churn as a precursor to his imminent orgasm, Jack saw Jill step into the doorway, then stop, a look of total shock on her face as she realized what she was seeing. Putting a finger to his lips indicating silence, Jack looked down at his mother putting the finishing touches to a great blowjob.

When his balls blew, cum shooting into her sucking mouth, Sandra groaned, tasting him, swallowing eagerly and happily as he filled her mouth over and over. When he pulled his still spurting cock from her mouth and directed streams of cum onto her face, then wiped it with the head of his cock into her mouth, Sandra happily ate every bit of it.

Jill stared as her brother came in their mother's mouth then all over her face. She could see that she got her taste and love of cum from her mother, who made every attempt to eat every single drop. When Jack finished cumming and stepped back, his cock dangling in front of him, spent, Jill walked breezily into the kitchen.

"Good morning, everyone," she said, leaning over and kissing her surprised mother, then licking her face, getting a glob of the cum that she had missed. "I see I missed breakfast," she observed, a smile on her face.

"Jill, I, I, I..." Sandra stammered, her tongue involuntarily licking her lips while her mouth was still coated with her son's cum.

"Hey, don't worry about it," Jill said, smiling at her brother. "Who could blame you, especially after the way you and dad went at it last night. It's like you're on fire."

"Jill, I, I, I..." she began, but Jack leaned forward and slid his cock back into her mouth.

Sandra couldn't control herself, moaning as she eagerly sucked on her son's cock while her daughter watched. She wanted his cock so badly, she thought as she sucked on him, his cock quickly growing to its full size again. God, what must her children think of her, she thought to herself. But right now she just didn't care. The only thing she knew was she had to have this cock, even though it was attached to her own son, and in spite of the fact that his twin sister was standing right there watching.

"Jack, I'm sorry," Sandra gasped, releasing his cock, "but please, I've got to have your cock in me," she told him, bringing the heels of her feet up onto the edge of the chair and scooting her ass forward so that her pussy was spread and easily accessible. "Fuck me, Jack, just fuck me," she begged him.

"Oh, yeah, do it," Jill breathed, her heart beating in her chest. "Fuck mom, Jack. Stick that huge cock of yours in her," she said, reaching forward and wrapping her hand around him, directing his cock to their mother's open pussy.

Sandra couldn't believe that Jill was jacking her brother's cock as he bent his knees to get down to her pussy. She watched as though disembodied as Jill rubbed her brother's cock up and down her slit, getting it wet with her juices. Then she felt the head of Jack's cock resting at the entrance to her pussy and he was pushing into her, spreading her open, even more than Frank had ever done.

She moaned as she felt him bottom out against her pubic bone. She couldn't believe how stuffed she felt as he began to slowly fuck her, sliding in and out, every inch of her pussy on fire and tingling.

"God, Jack, you're doing it, you're fucking mom," Jill laughed out loud as he sluiced his cock in and out of his mother's sopping pussy.

Even though she was older and had had two children, her pussy felt nice and tight to Jack. He began to really fuck her now, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy, causing the chair she was in to move a little bit with each thrust.

Laughing, Jill went around behind the chair and braced it so that it wouldn't slide. Sandra gasped when she felt Jill's hands slide down her chest to grab her breasts, squeezing them and pulling and pinching her nipples.

"Oh, fuck her, fuck her, Jack," Jill laughed, really mauling her mother's breasts. "Look at the way her pussy grips your cock," she said. "And her clit is just huge! Now I know where I get mine."

Sandra was moaning steadily now, her body being pummeled by her son's cock and her breasts on fire from her daughter's attentions. She let her hands slide down her belly to wrap around the shaft of her son's cock as it slid in and out of her pussy. It was hot and slick with her juices.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna cum," Jack groaned as his mother's hands combined with her pussy pushed him over the edge.

"Cum all over her," Jill urged, "just like dad did last night."

Sandra groaned when she heard Jill and at the same time felt Jack's cock spasm deep in her pussy, cum shooting into her. Then he was pulling his cock out of her pussy, and she had it in her hands, cum shooting from the end. Now laughing herself, Sandra aimed his cock all over herself, cum splashing from her breasts down her stomach and all over her raw and swollen pussy.

She jacked his cock with her hands for the last of his cum, letting it just drip all over her hands. When Jack stepped back exhausted to lean against the table, Sandra brought her hands to her face, licking them, sucking all of the cum from her fingers.

"Oh, god, that was incredible," Sandra gasped, using her hands to rub the cum all over her breasts and stomach. "I've never been fucked like that in my entire life. And so much cum!"

"You were both incredible," Jill said, her eyes wide and shining. "I've never seen anything so hot in my entire life."

Jack just leaned against the table, trying to catch his breath, not believing what had just happened to him. First his mother had sucked him off, now he had fucked her, with Jill helping.

"What a mess," Jill said, kneeling down between Jack and her mother. "You two cooked, I'll clean up," she said, leaning forward and taking her brother's cum covered cock into her mouth and sucking on it.

"Oh my god!" Sandra exclaimed when she saw her daughter begin to suck her brother's glistening, sticky cock. "Jill, what are you doing?" she gasped.

"Just a minute," Jill said, holding her brother's cock in her hand and running her tongue along its length, sucking on his shaft. "I'm almost done," she said.

Sandra watched in astonishment as Jill cleaned her brother's cock, even going so far as to take each of his balls into her mouth and gently suck on them. When she finally stopped, Sandra could see that Jack's cock was clean as a whistle and also incredibly hard again.

"Mmm," Jill said, a smile on her face as she looked up at her brother.

"Now for this big mess," she said, turning to face her mother, on her knees between her wide-spread thighs. Sandra's feet were still up on the edge of the chair. Her pussy was gaping open and cum had dribbled from her hole down to her ass pucker. "This is the way you like it, isn't it?" Jill asked, leaning forward and licking a huge glob of cum from above her mother's pussy. "You like cum all over you and then have it eaten, don't you?" Jill asked, leaning forward again and sticking her tongue right on her mother's ass pucker and licking upwards until her tongue slid into her gaping hole.

"Oh, Jill, no, no," Sandra gasped as her daughter glued her mouth to her cum-covered and filled pussy, her hand going down to her head to push her away. But just then Jill captured her clit in her mouth and began gently sucking on it and teasing it with her tongue and Sandra exploded with an orgasm and the hand that had been intended to push her away instead gently caressed her daughter's head as she ate her gooey pussy.

Jack was astonished as he watched his sister eat their mother's pussy. He had had no idea she had a thing for women, too. But it was really hot watching them and his cock was rock hard. Then he noticed that Jill used one hand to pull her t-shirt up over her ass, revealing that she had nothing on beneath it.

Smiling to himself, Jack dropped to his knees behind his sister and immediately impaled her pussy with his cock. This was just getting better and better, he thought. Now he was fucking his sister while she ate their mother's pussy which was full of his cum. Somehow he had died and gone to heaven.

Sandra slowly became aware that Jack was fucking his twin sister while she continued eating her pussy. Her entire world had been turned inside out ever since she had bought the magic lamp, she realized. She briefly thought of returning it, but that thought disappeared as she felt Jill's tongue darting in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, Jack, your cock feels so damned good," Jill said, licking her mother's pussy. "Don't ever stop fucking me," she moaned, burying her face in her mother's pussy and audibly slurping at the juices flowing from her.

Finally Sandra could take no more and she gently pushed Jill's face away from her pussy.

"No more, please," she begged. "I can't take any more."

"I loved eating your pussy, mom," Jill gasped as Jack continued fucking her. "I've never done that before," she added, grunting as she thrust back against her brother.

"H-how long have you two..." Sandra tried to ask, her eyes glued to her son's cock disappearing between his sister's ass cheeks.

"Only since last night," Jill laughed, grinding her ass into her brother. "We got so turned on watching you and dad that the next thing we knew..."

"You watched us?" Sandra asked. "But how?"

"You didn't close the door," Jack panted in reply. "We just stood there and watched."

"But when dad ate your pussy after cumming all over you, well, that got me so hot I just had to have a cock right then and there, and as you can see, Jack's got the best cock I've ever seen," Jill continued.

"But you two shouldn't, we shouldn't," Sandra tried to say. "It's wrong," she finally said lamely.

"Nothing that feels this good can possibly be wrong," Jill sighed, rotating her ass as her brother continued fucking her. "My knees are getting sore," she said. "Let me lay on my back."

Reluctantly Jack slid his cock from his sister's pussy. It was so hard that it was throbbing. He didn't know if he'd ever be able to cum. He'd cum so much all night long and this morning, it now felt as though he had a permanent erection.

Jill scrambled to her feet and just sat on the table, laying back and propping her heels on the edge, her pussy spread open. Jack was standing with his cock pointing at her pussy, only inches away, and Sandra could clearly see everything. She saw how red and puffy Jill's pussy lips were, how engorged her clit was, so fat and thick, sticking out from between her splayed lips.

Her mouth was hanging open as Jack slowly slid his entire length into his sister's pussy. When he pulled back out, her pussy clung to him, holding him tightly. As Jack began fucking her, he licked his thumb and reached down between them, rubbing her fat clit, causing her to writhe on the table.

Sandra scooted her chair closer, wanting to watch, forgetting that it was her own children fucking. When Jill saw her sitting so close, she moved her left foot from its perch on the edge of the table to lay her leg across her mother's right shoulder. Now Sandra had a totally unimpeded view as Jack's cock sawed in and out of his sister's pussy.

At one point Jack pulled his cock from Jill's pussy and turned towards Sandra. After an initial hesitation, Sandra leaned forward and sucked it into her mouth, bobbing back and forth on it a couple of times before taking the whole thing into her throat. She could taste her daughter's pussy all over her son's cock and she now knew what it was she had tasted when she had sucked Jack earlier; it had been Jill's pussy juices. They had been fucking all night.

Letting his cock slip from her mouth, Sandra wrapped her hand around the shaft and guided it back to the entrance of her daughter's pussy, watching as Jack slid all the way in and began fucking her again. Jill was just lying there, letting Jack fuck her. Every once in a while he would let Sandra suck on him some more and then he would return to fucking Jill.

"Jack, I'm getting sore," Jill finally said, pushing up on her elbows to look down at his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. "Can you cum?"

"I don't know," Jack replied. "I've been trying, but I don't know."

"Maybe mom wants some more," Jill suggested as she pulled away, letting his cock slip from her pussy. "I need a break."

"Maybe mom can help," Jack said as Sandra sucked his cock.

Pulling his cock from his mother's mouth, Jack gently nudged her head in the direction of Jill's red and swollen pussy. Jill sighed when she felt her mother's soft tongue gently slide up and down between her pussy lips. Jack sat down on a chair, exhausted, his rock-hard cock standing up in front of him, watching as his mother ate his sister's pussy.

After about 15 minutes of eating her daughter's pussy, Sandra sat up, licking her lips, worn out from everything.

"I've got to go lay down," she told them. "I'm worn out. It's been so long and now so much, I just can't take it."

"I'm totally beat," Jack admitted. "You two are just incredible. If I died now, I'd die the happiest person on the planet."

"Mom, what happened with you and dad?" Jill asked, sitting up.

"What do you mean?" Sandra asked, flustered.

"Well, you two have barely spoken in years, then you come home, together, like little kids. You go directly to the bedroom, don't pass GO, and have the most incredible nasty sex with your door open."

"Oh, I see," Sandra said, wondering how much to tell them. "Well, I just had this urge to visit your father, surprise him at his office. I've been so unhappy lately, I just wanted...well, anyway, when I got there and went into his office, he was...well, he was fucking his secretary on the desk.

"I didn't know what to do. I didn't yell or freak out or anything. And Frank just froze, though his hips never stopped moving. The secretary wasn't even aware that I was in the room. So for some reason I just went over and sat down at one of the seats in front of the desk and told him to finish, that I'd wait until he was done.

"The next thing I know is we're all having sex together and your father and I...well, we went out to dinner and had a wonderful time. Then we came home and I guess you know the rest."

"Wow!" Jill exclaimed. "Talk about from one extreme to the other. You had sex with dad's secretary? After you watched them fucking? That is just so cool," Jill laughed. "And now this morning you're having sex with us, your children. You have got to be the hottest, coolest mother on the planet," Jill shouted, jumping to her feet. "We are so lucky!" she said, spinning around in circles.

"But what's this thing dad has about eating his own cum after he cums all over you?" Jill asked. "That almost made me cum just seeing that."

"I guess that's something you'd need to ask your father," Sandra replied, "and don't you dare!"

"So, is this a one-time thing or do I get to fuck you whenever I want?" Jack asked, a huge grin on his face.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers