The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers

"Yes, all over you," Frank panted.

"Do you understand?" Sandra asked again, staring at Jack.

"Yes, yes, I understand," Frank replied as Jack finally understood, nodding his head.

Jack began to jack his cock while Jill sucked on the head, pushing himself closer to orgasm, but not quite, maintaining that edge over which he wasn't ready to leap. He could hear his father panting with the exertion of fucking and he could hear his cock sloshing in and out of their mother's sopping pussy, a feeling he now knew all too well himself.

"Now, Frank, now," Sandra cried, pulling him tightly against her body.

Jack and Jill could see their father's ass cheeks convulsing as he came, his balls pulling up towards his cock.

"Now, all over me, Frank, cum all over my pussy," Sandra gasped, watching in delight as Frank held his cock in his fist, directing the streams of cum all over her pussy and stomach. "Oh, Frank, I love seeing you cum all over me," Sandra gushed as Frank squeezed the last drops of cum from his cock onto her gaping pussy. "Doesn't it make you hot?" she asked.

"It is way fucking hot," Frank gasped, staring at her gooey pussy covered in his cum, cum leaking from her gaping hole.

"I think it would be nice to have someone else cum all over me, too, don't you?" Sandra asked, staring at Jack.

"Yes, that would be really nice," Frank agreed, nodding his head.

"Oh, wouldn't it be nice if Jack came all over me?" Sandra asked, her eyes wide as she stared at her husband. "Can you imagine how hot it would be to see your son cumming all over me, his mother?" Sandra asked, sitting up and sucking on the head of Frank's cock, tasting herself and getting the last few drops of cum.

"Jeezus!" Frank exclaimed, "that's the hottest thing I've ever heard. That would be something to see."

"Come over here and cum on me, Jack," Sandra said, looking directly at him.

Jack's eyes were on his father as he stood up, his cock standing out in front of him. His father's eyes were calm, mild, benign, not showing any surprise or anger or hostility as Jack walked over, jacking his cock in his fist. With his father watching from just a couple of feet, Jack's cock erupted, a huge thick stream of cum flying out to splash on his mother from her face to her stomach. The next stream Jack guided better and it sprayed all over her pussy, mingling with his father's cum. Jack continued spraying cum all over his mother, coating her breasts, her face and her pussy, until finally he was empty and drops of cum just dripped from the end of his cock.

"Oh, Jack, that was wonderful," Sandra sighed, wiping a huge blob of cum from her eye and cheek and into her mouth where she sucked on her finger. "I am just covered in cum now," she observed, looking down at herself. "Isn't it beautiful, Frank?" she asked, looking at him.

"It's beautiful," Frank agreed, nodding. "You're just covered in cum."

"And I just love the way you eat my pussy after you fuck me, Frank," Sandra said, stirring the cum covering her pussy with a finger before sucking on it. "Eat my pussy now for me, Frank," Sandra requested, staring at him.

"Of course I will," Frank said, smiling at his wife.

Jack just stared as his father dropped to his knees between his mother's spread legs. His jaw dropped when his father leaned forward and glued his mouth to his mother's cum-covered pussy. He could hear him slurping as he ate their combined cum along with Sandra's copious pussy juices. Jack noticed that Jill was standing on the other side of their father, watching in fascination as he meticulously cleaned Sandra's pussy. When he began to move up onto her stomach, licking up the cum there, Sandra stopped him.

"Wait, Frank," she said, smiling at his cum-covered face. "There's a big blob of cum about to drip from Jack's cock," she told him. "Get it before it falls," she instructed.

Now it was Jill's turn to drop her jaw as her father immediately turned to his left and leaned forward, Jack's cock disappearing into his open mouth. Jack couldn't believe it when he felt the suction of his father's mouth as he sucked the head of his cock. In just a couple of seconds he was rock-hard again.

"Oh, Frank, you are the sexiest man alive," Sandra purred as she watched her husband sucking her son's cock. "Now come clean me up," she ordered him.

And Frank immediately complied, a smile on his face as he let his son's cock slide from his mouth and returned to licking up all of the cum covering his wife's body. Jack and Jill just stared alternately at their father and then at themselves, not believing a thing. Even after everything else that had happened in the past 24 hours, this was so far beyond belief that they just didn't know what to do.

Sandra had the biggest smile in the world plastered across her face as she saw the looks on her children's faces as Frank licked up the gobs of cum covering her breasts, all of which was Jack's. She had found her way to pay Frank back, by debasing him in every way possible and yet having him enjoy it, whether he liked it or knew it or not. And he liked it, it seemed, the way he was sucking and chewing on her cum-covered nipples.

"Are you ready for me to suck your cock, Frank?" Sandra asked him when he had cleaned every single drop of cum from her body. "Would you like that?"

"Oh, yeah," Frank said with a big grin on his face. "I'd love that."

"Why don't you sit here then," Sandra suggested, sliding off the sofa onto her knees in front of it.

A smile splitting his cum-smeared face, Frank sat down where Sandra had been sitting just a moment ago. His cock was rock hard and standing up against his stomach. Sandra knelt between his legs, arching her back, her ass high and her knees spread wide as she leaned over and sucked her husband's cock into her mouth.

"Oh, Sandra, that's great," Frank sighed as she throated him, sucking with her entire mouth and throat. "Nobody can suck a cock the way you can."

"Mmm, and it tastes good too," Sandra purred, looking up from him, his cock resting against her lips, her tongue teasing the slit. "And it's nice having the children watching us, isn't it?" she asked, sucking on his slit.

"Yes, it's nice," Frank agreed, nodding, a smile on his face.

"Jill, you should kneel here next to me so you can see better," Sandra said. "That way you can learn. And Jack, you kneel behind me so you can see too," she said, wriggling her ass invitingly. "You don't mind, do you, Frank?"

"No, that's fine," he agreed. "They should learn, and you're the best to learn from."

"Even better than Melanie?" Jill asked as she knelt next to her mother.

"Well, Melanie's different," Frank replied, smiling at his daughter. "She's wonderful, but nobody's as good as your mother," he told her.

"I like to suck cocks, too," Jill told him as Sandra once again began to suck on his cock.

"You do!" Frank replied, somewhat astonished. "And what is it you like about it?" Frank managed to gasp, his cock ensconced in Sandra's throat.

"When they cum, of course," Jill laughed.

"Oh, yes, that feels so nice," Sandra moaned as Jack slid his cock into her pussy from behind. "Frank, Jack's fucking me with his cock," Sandra told her husband. "Isn't that nice?"

"That's very nice," Frank agreed, smiling as she licked his cock.

"Would you like to watch Jack's cock in my pussy?" she asked, going down on him.

"Oh, yeah, that would be great," Frank groaned. "Just don't stop sucking my cock," he begged as Sandra swallowed him.

"That's going to be difficult," Sandra said after a minute of sucking Frank's cock. "But maybe Jill will suck your cock for you while I let you watch Jack fucking me," she suggested, winking at Jill.

"Really! You'd do that for me?" Frank asked, looking his daughter in the eyes.

"Only if you promise to fuck me," Jill told him, sliding her hand up his balls to wrap around his shaft. "I like it when you come home for dinner, dad," she said, opening her mouth and engulfing the head of his cock. "It's hard to believe that I came out of there," she said, probing his slit with the tip of her tongue. "I guess this is what they mean by Brownian Motion," she said, sucking on his cock.

"Oh, damn," Frank moaned as he watched his daughter going down on him. She couldn't get as much of him in her mouth as Sandra could...nobody could...but she had a talent and obviously loved sucking cock.

"Here, let's do this so your father can watch Jack fucking me," Sandra said, gently squeezing Frank's balls. "Lay down on the floor here, Frank," Sandra told him.

Frank complied, though slowly because of his cock being trapped in Jill's mouth. She seemed reluctant to let him go. As soon as he lay back on the floor, she was between his legs gobbling him up again.

"That's better," Sandra said as she straddled Frank's head facing her daughter as she sucked his cock. "Can you see my pussy real good now, Frank?" she asked as she spread her knees wide and lowered her pussy so that it was just touching his mouth.

"Mmm, yes," Frank groaned, his tongue sliding out to taste her while Jill feasted on his cock.

"Fuck me now, Jack," Sandra told him, smiling back over her shoulder, "fuck me real nice."

Jack had a big smile on his face as he slid his cock across his father's face into his mother's pussy. She was nestled so low that his balls dragged across his father's face each time he slid in and out.

"Suck my clit, Frank," Sandra said. "Lick my pussy, too," she told him.

Jack couldn't believe it when he felt his father's lips on his cock as he slid in and out. There was no way to avoid it if he were going to suck her clit, no matter how prominently it stood out. He could feel and see his tongue as he attempted to lick Sandra's pussy while he fucked her. His cock was getting as much attention as his mother's pussy.

"Mmm, this is so nice," Sandra purred, wriggling her ass as her son fucked her while her husband ate her.

Jill continued to suck her father's cock while Sandra watched, a wry smile on her face. She had been bored, she remembered, and now she had corrupted her entire family in the most depraved of ways just to alleviate her boredom. The old adage of being careful what you wish for, for you might just get it came to mind, and struck her as poignantly true.

"I've got to have this in my pussy," Jill gasped, lifting her face from her father's cock. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked her mother as she stood up and quickly stripped naked, then straddled her father's hips, facing her mother.

Sandra reached for Frank's cock, rubbing it between her daughter's pussy lips as she lowered herself towards his cock. She watched from mere inches away as Jill's pussy engulfed her father's cock, inch by inch it disappearing until she was sitting firmly on his lap, her pussy pulsating in time to the throbbing of the cock filling it.

Jack stared at his twin as she began to fuck their father. The two of them were fucking their parents at the same time, he realized, burying his cock deep in his mother's hungry pussy. Jill looked up at him, a big smile crossing her face as they locked eyes.

"God, I'm gonna cum," Jack groaned, the sight of his sister riding their father's cock putting him over the edge, not to mention his mother's magical pussy and his father's tongue.

"Don't forget to cum all over my pussy, too," Sandra reminded her son as she felt his cock swelling deep inside of her. "Your father loves eating fresh cum from my pussy," she added. "You'll get it all, won't you, Frank?" she asked.

"God, yes, yes," Frank gasped, his mind spinning from the sensations of his daughter's pussy on his cock.

"Oh, shit," Jack cried, his cock exploding deep in his mother's pussy.

"Oh, yes, Jack, yes," Sandra moaned, feeling him spurt, two, then three times. "Now pull it out and cum on my pussy," she insisted, looking down beneath herself to where she could see her husband's tongue still trying to pleasure her.

She could feel her son's cum splashing against her pussy and then dripping down onto her husband's face as he continued to eat her.

"Quick, let your father suck you," Sandra insisted, watching as Jack's cock head appeared very briefly, spurting cum before she watched it disappear into Frank's mouth.

Jack couldn't believe how erotic it was to see his father sucking him off while his cum dripped from his mother's pussy onto his face. He didn't remove his cock from his father's mouth until the last drop of cum was gone, and then he watched as he returned to sucking on Sandra's gooey, messy pussy, eating every drop of cum cocktail that he could get to.

"Oh, god, he's cumming," Jill cried out, "he's cumming in me," she said, grinding her hips down onto him, milking him with her pussy. "Oh, yes, that feels so good," Jill panted, feeling her father fill her with cum. "God, he cums so much, like Jack," Jill commented when he had stopped pumping his seed into her.

"Better let him clean you up now," Sandra suggested with a smile. "I'm sure I must be done," she added, rolling off of her husband. "You are incredible, Frank," she said, leaning over and kissing him, licking his face and getting the cum that had dripped from her pussy. "Now be a good boy and clean your daughter's pussy," she told him. "You made the mess, you get to clean it up," she said with a laugh as Jill scooted up her father's body, planting her pussy right over his mouth and leaning back on her hands.

Everyone could see Jill's pussy spread wide open, swollen, red, dripping with cum. Frank almost came again when he slid his tongue into his daughter's pussy. It was like a taste of heaven, he thought, as he felt her tense, then a huge gush of cum came shooting from her pussy, filling his mouth, and then another and then another, until Jill had expelled most of it herself. Then Frank glued his mouth to her sweet box and feasted, drinking her up and licking her clean.

"God, this is one fucked-up family," Jill observed, a big smile on her face as her father ate her pussy. "I'm sure glad I'm a part of it, too," she added as he sucked her clit.

Sandra pulled Jack over by his cock so that she could suck on him. As Frank ate Jill's pussy, he could look straight up and see his wife sucking his son's cock. As big as it was, Frank saw with pride that Sandra had no difficulty in taking the whole thing into her mouth.

"Well, I don't know what's gotten into everyone," Frank said when Jill had dismounted his face, "but I've never seen this family so happy, so...unified."

"It's amazing what a little incest will do for the family morale," Jill said sardonically, laughing. "I'm only sorry we didn't do this years ago," she added.

I wonder if I've done the right thing, Sandra thought to herself as she sucked her son's cock. I suppose I can always undo it. Maybe I'll go talk to the old woman tomorrow, see what advice she can give me.

"When did you become a cum-eater, dad?" Jill asked innocently. "Apparently I get the appetite from both of you."

"You know, until the other day, I don't think I've ever done anything like that before," Frank replied thoughtfully. "I can't explain it. One minute we were all fucking, the next thing I knew I was eating your mother's pussy and it was covered with cum, mine."

"Well, you sure seem to like it," Jill observed. "Even Jack's. I couldn't believe how hot it was watching you suck him off," she said, rubbing her pussy. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Have you always been bi?"

"I've never done anything sexual with a man before in my life," Frank told her, a puzzled look on his face. "And I didn't think about it, either. When your mother told me to do it, well, I just did."

"Did you like it?" Jill asked, watching her mother bobbing up and down on her brother's cock, taking it all the way in each time.

"It was good," Frank admitted. "It's not like I'm thinking about sucking cocks now, but it was good. As you can see, your mother is the world's best cocksucker."

"She's pretty amazing," Jill agreed. "I can't wait to learn how to do that," she said, staring as her brother's cock visibly throbbed in Sandra's throat.

"Mmm, and his cock tastes so good," Sandra gasped, lifting her face from it. "He's close to cumming, too. Why don't you finish him off, Frank?" she asked, holding Jack's cock in her hand. "I'm sure he's got at least one more big mouthful of cum in him."

"Sure," Frank replied, scrambling to his knees to kneel in from of his son and wife. "You sure have a big cock," he commented before opening his mouth and taking it in until it bumped up against the back of his mouth.

"Damn, dad," Jack groaned as his father sucked his cock.

Frank was now actively sucking his son's cock, bobbing up and down on it, sucking hard, using his tongue to tease and taste the slit where precum leaked continuously.

"Oh, Frank, that's so sexy," Sandra breathed as she watched him from inches away. "I want to see him cum in your mouth," she told him. "I want to see Jack fill your mouth with cum."

Jill had moved over to stand next to her mother, watching as her brother got his cock sucked by their father. She was rubbing her clit and breathing hard as she watched.

"Oh, god," Jack gasped, his legs stiffening as his balls exploded, cum shooting into his father's mouth.

"Let me see," Sandra insisted, fingering herself as she watched.

Frank opened his mouth, Jack's cock resting on his tongue, ropes of cum shooting into his mouth

"Oh, god, that is so hot!" Jill exclaimed, pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. "Fuck his mouth, Jack, fuck it," she encouraged.

Jack gently slid his cock in and out of his father's mouth, sliding it along his tongue, cum spurting the whole while. When it had subsided to just a dribble, Frank closed his mouth on his cock and sucked hard, at the same time swallowing the mouthful of cum that had accumulated.

Sandra leaned in and began to lick Jack's cock and suck on the head, her mouth meeting Frank's where they both sucked on the head of his cock while their tongues dueled. Jack was astonished when they wrapped their arms around each other, kissing fiercely, and rolled onto the floor, Sandra on her back with her legs wrapped around Frank's back as he easily slid his cock into her.

Jack moved over to sit on the sofa with Jill and watch as their parents fucked. And they fucked long and hard, changing positions with Sandra on top, then on her hands and knees. But they both held their breath when they saw their mother reaching behind herself with her hands and spread her ass cheeks wide apart as their father's cock sawed in and out of her pussy.

"Now, Frank, fuck me in the ass now," she panted, holding herself wide open.

"Oh. My. God," Jill stammered as she saw her father's cock slowly disappear into her mother's ass. "That looks really painful," she commented.

"Only a little, at first," Sandra grunted, her face and chest leaning onto the floor while she continued to hold her ass cheeks wide open. "Then it starts to feel good, very nasty-sexy," she moaned when she felt Frank's stomach leaning up against her ass.

Putting her hands on the floor next to her shoulders, Sandra pushed up, arching her back, Frank's cock buried in her ass. Jack and Jill stared as their father slowly began fucking their mother's ass, his cock sliding in and out, slowly but surely picking up speed and force as things became more slippery.

"Man, that looks really hot," Jack commented. "I love the way your pussy is just hanging open," he said.

"God, Frank, my ass is so full," Sandra moaned as her husband continued to fuck her ass.

"I could never do that," Jill declared, rubbing her clit in slow gentle circles while she watched the ass-fucking her mother was getting.

"Sure you can," Jack said to her, a big smile on his face as he fisted his cock.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers
1...34567...11