The Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

"Only if you plan on living here in the future," Sandra answered with a laugh. "Don't even bother asking, just stick that thing in me whenever you want."

"I agree," Jill laughed. "Whenever you want a place to put that thing, just let me know. But what about dad?" she asked. "How are we going to keep him from finding out?"

"You just leave your father to me," Sandra said, a smug look on her face. "I've finally figured out exactly how to control him."

"What, overnight?" Jill asked.

"Actually, yes," Sandra laughed. "It took me about an hour to figure it out."

"Well, how about coming over here and sitting on this and helping me to figure it out?" Jack asked, fisting his still-erect cock in his hand. "I hate to waste this."

"And wasted it shall not be," Sandra said, getting to her feet and padding over to her son, completely naked. "How do you want it?" she asked, her hands on her hips.

"Deep in your pussy," Jack replied with a laugh.

"Mmm," Sandra purred, straddling her son's legs facing him. "I feel so wicked," she said, reaching down between her legs to grasp her son's cock in her hand and guide it to her pussy. "I'm fucking my own son," she laughed, then moaned as she sank down onto him. "And my son has an amazing cock," she gasped, rising up and down on him.

Jack leaned forward and sucked one of his mother's hard and erect nipples into his mouth, gently chewing on it with his teeth as she continued to fuck him.

"I'll see you two later," Jill said after watching them for a couple of minutes. "I'm going to take a shower."

Jack couldn't believe the power of his mother's pussy as she rode him. She had a way of rotating her hips in circles and sliding them forward that felt outrageous on his cock. When he looked down at the junction of their bodies, he could see her big fat clit dragging along the shaft of his cock as she slid up and down on him.

After what seemed an eternity, Jack felt a stirring in his balls. He was actually going to be able to cum, he realized.

"I'm going to cum," he told his mother.

"Just cum inside of me," she told him. "I want to feel you inside of me when you cum. Plus, it will give your father something to eat when he gets home."

"Oh, damn," Jack groaned as he heard what his mother said. "Is he into guys or something?" he asked as she ground her hips into him.

"He's into whatever I tell him he's into," Sandra told him. "That bastard owes me for the last five years and I intend on making him pay and then some. He's probably fucking his secretary, Melanie, right now."

"Come on, mom, just fuck me, make me cum," Jack implored her. "We can worry about dad later. Right now I want your pussy to make me cum."

"Oh, yes," Sandra gushed, vigorously applying herself to her son's cock. "Cum for me, Jack, cum inside your mother's pussy," she said, laughing at the absurdity of it all. "Oh, Jack, cum for me!" she cried, feeling his cock swell then explode, cum shooting deep inside her pussy as he held her hips firmly in his hands, holding her tight against him as he finished blowing his load into her pussy.

"You are incredible," she told him, leaning forward and kissing him.

Jack couldn't believe how erotic it was to kiss his mother, their tongues dueling as they passionately embraced and continued kissing. He could feel her pussy muscles clamping and unclamping on his cock as she continued to try to milk him. Then she slipped off his cock and down onto her knees in front of him, swallowing his entire cock on the way, tasting herself on him along with his cum.

Jack just groaned as his mother deep-throated him, sucking him dry and clean at the same time. When she finally stopped and sat back on her heels, her pussy splayed open and her clit and lips hanging prominently, Jack collapsed back in his seat, his eyes closed, totally spent.

"I think I'll take a shower too," Sandra said, pushing to her feet. "That's the best breakfast I've ever had in my life," she laughed as she left the kitchen, her robe in her hand.

It was with tremendous effort that Jack finally got up from his seat and staggered down the hall to his room, collapsing on his bed, more tired than he'd ever been in his life.

Jack came awake hours later to a warm wet sensation and a very hard cock, both of which turned out to be connected, as Jill was on her knees next to the bed sucking on him. He reached down and pulled her onto the bed with him, her pussy plastered on his face, his cock never leaving her mouth. This was the position they were in when Sandra came into the room a short while later.

"Since the door was open, I didn't bother knocking," she said, standing with her hands on her hips next to the bed and watching as her children orally pleasured each other.

"Would you like to join us?" Jill asked, gasping as she let her brother's cock from her mouth.

"Of course I would," Sandra laughed, "but I don't have the time. Your father called and he's actually coming home for dinner," she announced.

"Wow, that's great, mom," Jack said from between his sister's thighs, pushing her off of him, his face smeared with her pussy juices.

"Are you happy about it?" Jill asked, reluctantly relinquishing her brother's cock.

"Yes and no," Sandra answered, sitting on the bed when Jack shifted over to make room for her. "I'm really happy that he's being the man I used to know, but I'm also really angry for the way he totally ignored me for the last I don't know how many years."

"So what are you going to do?" Jack asked.

"I'm not completely sure," Sandra admitted, bringing one knee up to her chest and hugging it. "On the one hand I'd like to have things be the way they used to be, on the other hand I want to pay him back, get some revenge for the way he treated me."

"Wow," Jill remarked. "You're really pissed off. I don't blame you, though, especially if he's been fucking his secretary the whole time."

"I wouldn't care if he was fucking her as long as he was fucking me too," Sandra said. "I mean it. I even asked him if he had fucked Melanie today when he called to say he was coming home for dinner. He said that he had and that she said hi and hoped we'd all get together again."

"I can see how that makes you feel," Jack said, reaching out and running his fingers through his mother's pussy lips, slipping into her sopping hole. Sandra hadn't been wearing any clothes when she came into the room. She didn't see that it was really necessary any longer.

"Oh, mmm," Sandra sighed as she felt her son's fingers gently sliding in and out of her pussy. "Melanie really is very sweet," Sandra said, squeezing her own nipples as Jack continued playing with her pussy. "When she ate my pussy, it was the first time I'd ever done anything with another woman," Sandra admitted, a smile on her face. "It was really wonderful. And the next time was when I ate your pussy this morning, Jill. I think I liked that even more than getting my own pussy eaten. Especially when it's covered with Jack's cum," she laughed, jumping up off the bed and away from her son's merciless fingers. "I'm going to get dinner ready. Your father should be here within a half an hour."

"Mmm, good, I have time for a nice mouthful of cum then, don't I?" Jill laughed, grabbing her brother's cock and taking it into her mouth.

"You sure you have to go, mom?" Jack asked, sucking on his fingers as his sister sucked his cock.

"You go ahead and enjoy your sister," Sandra told him. "Maybe that way you'll behave during dinner."

"Do you plan on behaving?" Jill asked, swinging her body around and planting her pussy on her brother's face.

"I plan on starting to make your father pay for his misdeeds," Sandra said, "while at the same time making him happier than he's ever been in his life."

"And how are you going to do that?" Jill asked her, looking back over her shoulder while holding her brother's cock as his tongue explored her pussy.

"I told you, I can control your father," Sandra replied. "He'll do whatever I want him to."

"Okay, mom, you believe that," Jill laughed. "Me, I'm going to suck Jack's cock and get myself a mouthful of nice hot cum. Then I'll come to dinner and watch you control dad," she said, lowering her face and engulfing her brother's cock.

"Kids!" Sandra exclaimed, leaving the room to the sounds of their feasting.

Thinking about it for a moment, Sandra decided to put some clothes on instead of being naked in the kitchen when Frank got home. She pulled on a tube top that was practically sheer and very brief, and the smallest miniskirt that she owned. If she even took a deep breath her entire ass and pussy were exposed. Her nipples were clearly visible through the material of her top and they were jutting out, hard as rocks.

She reached down and wiped her inner thighs with her hand. They were damp from her pussy leaking. Jack's fingers had excited her more than she had realized. She grabbed a towel and wiped herself between the legs. God, she was so turned on. If she didn't get a cock into her pussy and soon, she was going to go nuts.

Sandra was busy at the stove with her back turned when Frank arrived. She had thought long and hard about what she was about to do. It was a very big and serious step and she hoped it wouldn't have any negative consequences. She knew she intended no harm and never would, so it should be okay.

When she felt Frank's arms slide around her body as his lips bent to her neck, Sandra let her hand wrap around her lamp which had been on the counter.

"God, this is the way to come home," Frank said, his one hand sliding down Sandra's stomach under her skirt into her sopping pussy, the other cupping a breast and finding her erect nipple. "Where are the kids?" he asked, his fingers sliding into her.

"They're in their room," Sandra replied, smiling as she realized the truth of her answer. "I'm sure they'll be out any minute," she said, gathering her thoughts and tightening her grip on the lamp. "Maybe we'd better wait a little bit," she suggested, turning into him so that she was standing in his embrace facing him.

You will always do anything I request, immediately, eagerly, and happily, Sandra fixed in her mind. "Frank," she said, smiling up at him, her eyes wide.

"Yes, Sandra," Frank replied, staring deep into her eyes, a smile on his face.

"Finish washing up the dishes for me, then open a bottle of wine for the table," Sandra said, holding her breath.

"Sure!" Frank said, his eyes shining. "That's a great idea," he said, stepping away from her and moving to the sink, running the water and beginning to wash the dishes.

Sandra just stood where she was in shock. Nothing up until now had really made her completely believe in the power of the lamp, but this had put all of her doubts to rest. There's no way in hell Frank would have ever behaved in such a fashion without magic.

God, I've got to test this again, Sandra thought, glancing towards the hallway, wondering how much time she had before the twins showed up. She hadn't decided whether to include Frank with them, or vice-versa, and/or when.

"Frank," Sandra said.

"Yes," he replied gaily, washing the dishes.

"Lick my ass for me for a minute and then you can finish what you're doing," she said, bending over in front of him with her hands on the floor and her legs spread.

"God, I'd love to," Frank said, dropping to his knees behind his wife and sticking his face between her ass cheeks, his tongue finding her rosebud.

"Oh, god, Frank," Sandra moaned, struggling to maintain her position as her husband's tongue drove her crazy. Frank had always had an extreme aversion to anything to do with her ass that didn't involve his cock. He never minded fucking her ass, but that was the end of it; KY, cock, cum. Now he was enthusiastically eating her ass.

"Hey, what have we here?" Jill asked from the entrance to the kitchen, causing Sandra to jump up, her face flushed.

"You can finish the dishes now," she said to Frank. "Dinner's just about ready. You can sit down," she said to Jill, and Jack coming up behind her, ignoring the quizzical look Jill was giving her.

"Nice outfit, mom," Jack whispered, rubbing her pussy as he eyeballed his father with his back to them. "It leaves so much to the imagination."

Sandra pushed his hand away, struggling not to burst out laughing as he sat down at the table. Frank had finished the dishes and was opening a bottle of wine while Sandra placed the food on the table.

"Wine?" Frank asked, holding the bottle up, then pouring it all around as everyone held their glass up.

"So, dad, it's really nice having you home for dinner, again," Jill said. "What's up?"

"Maybe I'm just coming to my senses," Frank told her. "I'm really, really sorry that I've been less than a part of things around here for a while," he said. "I'm just determined that it's going to be different from now on."

"That's pretty cool, dad," Jack said. "It'd be nice to not be the only guy in the house. I can only take so much."

"What about this hot secretary mom says you have?" Jill asked, a look of wide-eyes innocence on her face. "What's the story with her?"

"Uh, I don't think that's a proper subject for the dinner table," Frank replied.

"Oh, I don't mind, Frank," Sandra said with a smile on her face. "I'd like to hear about Melanie, what the two of you did today."

"Well, Melanie is just wonderful," Frank suddenly gushed, much to the surprise of Jill and Jack. "It's hard to believe that I could find a secretary that is so incredibly competent as a secretary and is also a total sexual animal, wanting to have sex every single minute she doesn't have anything else to do."

"She sounds marvelous," Jack remarked.

"Oh, she is," Frank agreed. "Like this morning," he continued, "I had barely gotten into my seat before she had my cock out and was swallowing it. I had just fucked your mother not an hour before and it was still sort of sticky, but Melanie just swallowed it and sucked me off in no time. She loves cum. And she loves the taste of your mother's pussy," he added. "She recognized it on my cock and made it a point to tell me and asked me to tell you," he said, smiling at Sandra.

Jack and Jill were in total, complete shock hearing their father talk like this. It was as though every single common-sense filter had been removed between his brain and his mouth. And he acted like it were nothing, talking in intimate detail about his sex life with his secretary and also his wife, and their mother.

"And that was it?" Sandra asked, wanting to hear more, needing to hear more, wanting to demonstrate her complete control, to herself, to her children, and most of all to her husband.

"God, no," Frank laughed. "She made me fuck her three times during the day, including once in the ass. She is so hot knowing that she gets to share me with you," he told Sandra. "She says it makes it extra exciting."

"Then you should bring her home for dinner tomorrow," Sandra said, blowing the rest of Jack and Jill's minds. "We can have a nice little orgy after dinner. How would you like that?"

"That'd be great," Frank agreed, nodding his head. "I'll ask her when I get to work tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be totally excited. Uh, but what about the kids?" Frank asked, as if he had just noticed their presence.

"Oh, I think they're old enough to make these decisions for themselves," Sandra said. "Don't you think it's a good idea that they learn right from wrong from us?"

"Of course it is," Frank replied.

"Well, I think it's just as important that they learn about these things from us, too," Sandra said. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes, I agree," Frank said, nodding his head.

"I just knew you would," Sandra said, smiling at him, sliding her hand into his lap to give his cock a squeeze. "How about you two doing the clean-up while your father and I go into the living room," Sandra suggested, her hand still in Frank's lap, and very obviously so.

"Sure, mom," Jill readily agreed, giving Jack a look. "You two go relax and we'll clean up."

"Come on, Frank, I've got some dessert for you," Sandra said with a laugh, pulling him to his feet.

"Well, never, ever would I have believed that such a thing were possible," Jill commented as their parents left the kitchen. "She's right, she has total control of him. He'll do whatever she wants and he seems to like it."

"I have no idea what's going on," Jack said, shaking his head. "And speaking of dessert, how about I have some pie myself," he suggested, lifting Jill by the waist and seating her on the counter top.

Jill laughed and pulled her t-shirt up around her waist, showing that she was completely naked underneath. Propping her feet up on the edge of the counter and spreading them wide, she presented her brother with a wide-open view of her pussy just glistening with juices.

"Oh, yes," Jack said, bending over and licking the length of her pussy, tasting her.

As Jill sighed, caressing her brother's head, he happily lapped at her pussy. In no time at all he had her cumming, bathing his face with her juices. When he stood up, his face covered, a big smile on his face, Jill jumped down and hugged him.

"I am so glad you're my brother," she said. "And I can't tell you how happy I am that you like me, this way," she said, reaching down and caressing his cock in his gym shorts. "I love it when you eat my pussy and I love it when you fuck me, in my mouth and in my pussy. I love eating your cum."

"You've got to be the best woman in the world," Jack said, leaning down and kissing her, holding her tightly, their tongues back and forth into each other's mouths. "The fact that you're my twin sister just makes it all the better, as far as I'm concerned. But mom's a very close second," he admonished.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up and go see what's going on in there," Jill suggested, squeezing him tightly before letting him go.

It only took them a few minutes to get things straightened up, and it took that long because they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. When they were finally finished, Jill led the way, very quietly, towards the living room where they could hear the television playing.

Peeking around the corner they could see that a porno was on the television, but they could only see their mother's head as she sat on the sofa, leaning back. Tip-toeing over to the sofa, they saw as they peered over the back that their father was on his knees on the floor, his face buried in their mother's pussy.

Moving back away from the sofa, Jill led Jack back to the kitchen and to the living room from the other side, so that they could see their father from behind as he ate their mother's pussy. Sandra saw them and smiled, stroking Frank's head as he pleasured her. Jack slipped onto the settee close to the television to watch and Jill sat on the floor between his legs.

"Fuck me now, Frank," Sandra said, looking at her children. "Come on up here and fuck me."

Jill watched with interest as her father pressed his cock into their mother's pussy. Even though she had seen Jack's do the same, from much closer, it was very erotic to realize that she was watching her parents fucking right in front of her.

Sandra was holding her feet in her hands, her legs extended and spread as far as possible while Jack fucked her. She was extra excited knowing that her precious children were sitting just ten feet away watching her.

She moaned when she saw Jill extract Jack's cock from his shorts and alternately jack and suck it as she watched them fucking. Frank was doing a good job fucking her, seeing as he had come so many times at work that day, and the smells of sex filled the air.

"I want you to cum all over me, Frank," Sandra said, looking at Jack and nodding. "Do you understand?" she asked, looking intently at Jack.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers