The New Slave Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I just had to ask," Rachel said, still laughing.

"You'd be surprised at how many people think that those rumors are true stories. I've treated a few male slaves that I'd like to castrate," she said still laughing.

"Do you want me to assist you or do anything?" Rachel asked as she finally stopped laughing.

"Yes there is something you can help with. Let's get Ross onto that other exam table over there. I think that table has better lighting and it would also give me more room to work," she said seriously as she looked across the room. Ross was on a rolling exam table on one side of the room. On the other side of Dr Sherry's private exam room was a gynecological exam table, complete with stirrups, and an operating or procedural platform on one end toward the feet. Dr Sherry used this table for the facility's female slaves or an occasional trainer or staff member that had developed a feminine problem. Dr Lynn had the same exam table in her lab and was more than familiar with its functions. It was electric and could perform a multitude of different functions.

"Sure, it would probably work better for you," Rachel replied without any questioning.

"No, seriously. I can handle it. I appreciate your help so far. If I need anything, I'm calling you. But for now, I need to get started. I have patients that I need to get back to, at my lab," Tammy said as she wheeled Ross' exam table over near the gyno table/chair.

"Well, if you need anything, just call for me," Rachel said. Rachel and Dr Lynn folded back the sheet on Ross and with Rachel at his feet, and Dr Lynn at his shoulders, they rolled him over to the other table. Within a few seconds, they had lifted him up and over onto the other table. "If you need anything," Rachel said, emphasizing the word 'anything'.

"I'll be sure to call for you. I have a feeling that you might enjoy working on this slave," Tammy said with a grin.

"Definitely. He's fun. Do you want me to put the restraints on him?" Rachel asked as she folded the sheet back over the male slave, covering him.

"No, he'll be out of it for quite awhile. If I think that he's coming out of it, I'll call you and we can restrain him then. For now he's more than asleep. He's really out of it,"

"Ok, I'll leave you with him," Rachel said as she closed the exam room door. As soon as Rachel had left, Tammy went to the door and locked it, also turning the deadbolt. She turned and walked straight back over to Ross who was still unconscious and now fully covered with a sheet. He was clean, his hair still wet from the prep girls working on him.

"My my. I came here expecting to do some quick work on an injured slave and now I'm about to have an afternoon of fun. Who would have guessed?" she said to the unconscious slave. "This is definitely going to get in the way," she said as she pulled back the sheet and folded it up, tossing it onto a nearby cabinet. She stood there for several moments, looking over the slave, her eyes taking in what could be his injuries and what could be his assets. "Oh, we're definitely going to have some fun. Well, at least I'm going to have some fun. And if things go according to my way of thinking, you're going to have some medically induced fun," she said to no one in particular. She walked around the exam table surveying the nude male slave. Reaching up, she adjusted the beam from the high intensity medical light onto the slave's genitals. Still wearing the latex gloves, she moved his ankles further apart, toward the edge of the table. She leaned over him to get a good close look at what she was going to be working on.

"Hun, you definitely are endowed," she said as she adjusted the light again to see the damaged genitals better. "We're definitely going to have some fun playing together." She went over to a nearby cabinet and began looking through the drawers and shelves till she found what she was looking for. She removed two sets of leather restraints, one set for his ankles and the other for his wrists. She searched a few minutes longer and found the 'tie-down' restraints that she would also use on him. Even though he was unconscious, she was already preparing for when he would be fully conscious and struggling or maybe writhing in extreme pleasure. There were times during her procedures that would require him to be fully conscious. Then there were times that she could fully enjoy him even though he was unconscious. She would enjoy using him until she tired. She lay the restraints down on the exam table between his legs.

The gynecological exam chair/table was top of the line, medically speaking. It was electric with a foot switch that could control the up and down height, and the patients' ability to sit, stand or lay flat, depending on what the doctor was doing. It even controlled the degree of tilt, having the patient either completely horizontal or completely vertical, with all angles in between. The foot stirrups were retractable and adjustable, making it capable of holding the smallest female form or a tall full sized male body. The table was very comfortably padded with arm and leg extensions that were also adjustable. The arms could be positioned straight along the patient's side, completely over their head, or any degree in between the two positions. The stirrups were also fully adjustable. The table was also set up to handle fixed restraints, rendering the patient completely immobile.

What Dr Lynn liked the most was the surgical and procedural platform that was located on the end of the table, just out from where the patient's butt would be resting. With a patient's legs up in the stirrups, the platform was situated directly between the patient's spread thighs and level with their butt. The highly polished stainless steel platform allowed the doctor a 'table' in which surgery or any procedure could be performed, on either male or female. It sat slightly raised so that it was at a level that was equal to the padding on the table surface. In the center of the platform was a drain hole where a suction line could be attached to drain away any fluids from the procedure, whether it was blood, sperm, or other bodily fluids. Dr Lynn was use to this table, having used it many times on her research experiments and male procedures.

"I bet that you're going to get really messy, aren't you?" she asked of the unconscious slave. She sat there looking at the swollen balls for several moments, thinking about the various procedures. She went over to the wall cabinets and searched till she found a sterile hospital gown. Removing her stylish suit coat, she quickly slipped the patient gown over her blouse, covering her upper body and the top of her legs. Walking back over to Ross' exam table, she quickly put on a fresh sterile pair of latex surgical gloves.

"I'll change into something more to your liking when we get a little farther along. But for right now, there are a few things that we really need to get out of the way. First off, this jewelry has got to go. I'm sure this cock & ball ring looks good on you for a paying customer, but right now it's not doing your body any good. Matter of fact, it's basically in my way. How am I going to get my fingers inside of you with that ring holding you so tightly?" she said as if she were having a conversation with the slave. She even glanced up at his face and waited, as if he was going to answer. She smiled, listening to the silence in the room.

"We also don't want you thrashing around while I work on you. Might as well get you comfortable and in position right now." She quickly put the leather ankle and wrist restraints on him. One by one, she took each leg and placed it up into the raised stirrup and secured them to the lockable stirrups with the ankle restraint. Having both ankles strapped securely, she stepped in between his outstretched thighs and pushed both stirrups outward, forcing him open even farther and then locked the stirrups into place. She then fastened each wrist to the movable arm rests and moved them to a position where it appeared that he was reaching back, above his head. Even though he was lying on his back, his arms were flat, resting stretched out, to either side of his head. Each wrist was secured with a wrist restraint locking his arms to the table's arms.

"The perfect position for me," she said with a soft laugh. Looking down on Ross, he was positioned like a frog on its back, ready for dissection.

"I think that we're ready. Should we begin?" she said with a grin and then waited momentarily for his response. Still unconscious, she laughed knowing that he wouldn't respond. She moved around the end of the table and stepped up between his raised and spread thighs. She leaned down and took a quick sniff in the general area of his genitals. "Now you smell all clean and fresh. Compared to what I saw when I first came in, I'd say those girls did a good job of cleaning you up."

She reached down and gently held the soft cock in her latex gloved hand, doing a visual exam on it. The top portion of his shaft was free of any markings or obvious injury. She pulled back the thick foreskin and examined it closely, and then did the same with the head. Satisfied that there was no damage to it, she held the foreskin back tightly as she peered as far as she could into the mouth, using her gloved forefinger to pry it open. She reached over to a medical tray and picked up a pair of long round-ended tweezers. Using them, she spread the mouth as far open as she could and examined inside of the slave's cock head. Again, she was not able to find any damage.

"So far so good," she said with a grin. Having examined his cock, she grasped the base of it with her thumb and forefinger. She then performed a tight milking motion as she squeezed from the base and pulled his cock outward, stretching it and squeezing it toward her. She did this several times and then closely examined the tip of his cock. No fluid of any type came from him. She was checking to see if there was any blood present and found none. "Well, that's a good sign," she said as she flipped his cock back onto his stomach. She did notice that even unconscious, his arousal was evident as his cock began to harden. She watched it for several moments, noticing that as it lay on his stomach, it began to soften after several moments of no stimulation.

"Now is just about the perfect time to get that ring off. Lucky for you, you're out of it. I'm not sure if I could get it off if you were awake and squirming around resisting me. With what I'm going to have to do, I bet you wouldn't stay hard for long. I bet you wouldn't be any fun. How could I keep your cock hard if your balls were in pain?" she said smiling.

She adjusted the overhead light and then stepped up to Ross' side. She quickly changed to a new pair of gloves, her first pair possibly contaminated while she put on the leather restraints, touching the table, and adjusting the light.

"Ok, what do we have here?" she said as she leaned down and closely examined the bloated ball sack below his cock. The skin was tight all around where the oval ring was pressed into his organs.

"The first order of business is to get that ring off. Then we can get serious about 'fixing' you," she said with a heavy emphasis on the word fixing. "Sorry hun but I don't think you're going to like this part. That's why it's better that you're out of it. With you sleeping, I can do a lot more repairs that I might not be able to do with you conscious. But then again, it might be more fun if you were awake," she said as she felt around the oval ring. It was on tight and didn't budge as she pressed her fingertips into it.

"Well hun, shall I begin?" she said with a smile. She was already enjoying herself. This type of medical practice was more than sexually arousing to the young doctor.

12