All Comments on 'The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 05'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
NiranaNirana8 months ago

Awesome!! This series is becoming as addictive as Vidya! I especially liked the descriptions of Narges getting fucked in her ass and the descriptions of her ass! Waiting for more Urmila-Narges sex and wondering how Urmila's ass looks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please stop this trash and move onto another story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very well written. Hopefully Urmila would get more storytime in upcoming chapters, if any.

spankedboyspankedboy8 months agoAuthor

@Nirana, thanks for the comment.

tbh I am not sure when I will pick this up again, but glad to know there is interest in this series also.

@anon, spoiler alert - all my stories are trash. You don't need to read any.

@anon, yes, I do have something planned for Urmila, but thinking of making that a separate series with different characters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

one of the most well-crafted, detailed plotting, and highly imaginative story i have come across, every minute detail is arranged so well that it makes the poetic connection and entice the reader at every next twist and turn of the moment. Detailing to humiliation and showing machoism in Sarun and the description of Narges, i assure while reading one really feels allured to imagine the characters imitating their roles and enacting their part in an efficient and graceful manner. I request the writer to continue this series, more about Urmilla, a prequal of Nandini and more humiliation to fateh by making his wife pregnant should be written, Nargesh being an ideal buxom and voluptous figure must be used in more detailed, wanton and brutal manner while degrading her husband. It gives another sense of pleasure to use buxom woman and display your authority on her. I request writer to kindly continue with this marvellous series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is good. But your other series.. Especially Taiba, Shaheen and Nadia are the most sought after ones to be Frank..I've personally recommended it to my friends as well and they loved it too..

The last update was in 2021..you gotta do something about it man.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please write Urmila point of view also. What happened behind those closed doors? Nation wants to know!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent, I love this series. But I want you to write few more parts of Vidya series. Plus a request. Can you include Cream pie eating by husbands in your stories?

blorerx100blorerx1007 months ago

Please continue the series! waiting on the Urmila episodes!

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

Wow. To be honest I did not expect this type of love for this series. It is heartening to see and encouraging as a writer. Please continue to comment. I do read all and reply when I can.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is quite a change from Vidya and her husband! I like this new series. Please introduce some new characters and more Urmila please!!!

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

The Narges Fateh couple is indeed different from Vidya and Rajesh. For one, Narges has no special love left for her husband.

Jykh2024Jykh20247 months ago

Wow, what a story, wish I meet a Sarun one day

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

@jykh2024 what would you do with a Sarun? :-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Plz pickup the summer of Indian aunties story

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous lets focus the comments on this story to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The husband can just leave. Let the wife enjoy being a chattel. Where is his dignity?

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

@anon it appears he is also into this fetish

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please try to keep the episodes short.

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@anon I will try, but I cannot make promises.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More Urmila please. More new characters. The possibilities for this series are endless. Please add more chapters.

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon thanks for the comment

I am not sure if this series merits any more chapters, but will keep your request in mind.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can we have more stories of the young Sarun?

spankedboyspankedboy2 months agoAuthor

@anon no promises. Let's see. I have to like the ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES