The Vegas Adventure Ch. 14-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

"Who do you think Aunt De Ann is going to believe, you with your pants down and your dick hard, or her hysterical teenaged niece? What do you think your wife will say, Trenty? Will she believe that you were tricked and trapped? Do you think maybe you'll be arrested and hauled off to jail and your wife will divorce you and take your kids away 'cause you're like such a total pervert? You'll probably even lose your job" Stacy had all the answers and even more probing questions that turned the tables on him and made Trent on the defensive.

"Stacy, please, listen to me..." Trent was sweating now. His arms were terribly uncomfortable pinned behind him, but his cock was still hard as an iron bar.

Throughout her whole incredible little soliloquy, Stacy had kept her hand moving on his cock, and it was still hard. He told her to listen to him, but he realized there was nothing he could say to counter her. She was absolutely right. He was helpless, and hers to do with as she pleased, to give him pain or pleasure. All he could do was beg for mercy, and he hated the thought of begging a 19-year-old girl for mercy.

"Stacy, please..." he began again, but she cut him off.

"Shut up, Trenty. Just answer me this one question. Like - when I squeeze your balls, are you going to make a sound?" Her brown eyes cut deep into his soul – as she knew she would own him with a simple clinch of her fist.

"No, Stacy, I won't make a sound. But please don't do this to me. You have no idea how sensitive a guy's balls are. You could ruin me for life." Trent pleaded with the temptress "Please don't do this."

Stacy slowly leaned over and kissed him. It was perhaps the biggest surprise yet in a night that had been full of them for Trent. From out of nowhere, her mouth clamped over his. He could taste her breath, feel her lips sealing over his lips. Her tongue began to probe into his mouth, and instinctively he relaxed and opened his mouth and let that delightful, delicious tongue enter his mouth.

And just as suddenly, her hand moved away from his cock and gripped his scrotum.

And Stacy began to squeeze his balls.

Because she had tied his balls off with the scrunchy, they had nowhere to go. They were trapped tightly in his scrotum, side by side against each other, and couldn't even escape upward. Stacy began increasing the pressure, and the pain began to build. And build. And build.

Oh, God, you can't imagine how bad it hurt. Her hand, although small, was still large enough to get both his nuts firmly in its grasp. She didn't alternate, squeezing and releasing, and she didn't pull down, or anything. She just squeezed, tighter and tighter and tighter.

The pain was unbearable. Trent thought he was going to die. Beads of sweat were popping out on his forehead, and he was sure his face was turning bright red. He thrashed around, trying to dislodge her, but her grip was like iron. He bucked his pelvis up and down in his seat, straining at the pantyhose binding his wrists, but just felt the knots getting tighter the more he pulled at them.

After maybe 15 or 20 second of agonizing, nut-busting pressure, Trent screamed. He couldn't help it. But since Stacy was still kissing him, still had her lips sealed over his and her tongue down his throat, his scream just went straight into her mouth. No one could hear him. It was like she was sucking the scream out of him, feeding on his pain.

At 30 seconds, Trent's eyesight was blurring and he was seeing stars. He felt himself wavering on the brink of unconsciousness, about to pass out from the worst agony he had ever felt in his life.

And then she released him. Thank God, he thought, she had enough sense to release me. His poor balls ached so badly though from her vise-like grip on his scrotum... God were they sore!

She broke the kiss and pulled her face back a couple of inches. Wincing badly, Trent caught his breath and forced himself to whisper so he wouldn't alarm anyone downstairs. "God, Stacy, please, honey, don't do that to me anymore. I can't stand it. You have no idea how badly that hurts a guy. You're gonna kill me or give me a heart attack."

"Oh, come on," she said, and the devilish little giggle returned. "You're a big strong man and I'm just a little girl. You must outweigh me by - like - a 100 pounds. You mean a little girl like me can hurt a big man like you so easily?" Stacy was a sadist at heart. She used her innocent looks to disarm her prey – and then she used her cruelty to overcome their objections.

Stacy was enjoying this so much. Trent, on the other hand, could not figure out what her game was, except that she was in charge and he was just along for the ride.

"You know, we've got - like - over an hour before dinner will be ready, Trenty. And we're gonna play for that whole time. And if you're really good and don't make any noise, and I enjoy myself, at the end of the hour I'll let you cum, in my mouth. That's still what you want, isn't it? To spurt into my mouth? To fill my mouth up with your sperm and have me swallow it all down into my tummy? Isn't that what you want?" The malicious vixen continued to switch her style from crazy and callous to seductive and

"Yes, Stacy, please. But don't hurt my balls anymore, honey."

"I'm afraid I have to, Trenty," she said, matter-of-factly. "Now take a deep breath and close your mouth, cause I'm gonna grab your nads again."

Trent obeyed her, knowing that the worst thing he could do would be to scream and draw attention to them. Her hand encircled his scrotum again, and started squeezing.

The second time was worse than the first, because his poor abused nuts were already aching from the first time. She squeezed and squeezed, as if she were trying to make them explode inside his sac. The pain was overwhelming, and he felt as if his balls and even his entire body was about to explode.

But again, she stopped. "How ya doin', big boy?" she whispered. "Hangin' in there?"

It took a little bit before Trent could speak and when he did – he started trying to rationalize with her. "Stacy, please, isn't there some other game we could play? I wouldn't even have to cum. I could make you cum. Wouldn't that feel nice?"

"I told you, I don't want your filthy old-man hands on my body!" she hissed. "So just shut up about that and take what's coming to you!" Stacy knew she controlled him; for once her prey was not going to get away. Many times when she had done this with boys or other men, there wasn't something that kept them from screaming and crying.

"But why is this happening to me?" Trent asked. "What have I ever done to you?"

"You want to know? I'll tell you, asshole. I was minding my own business reading my magazine and then you just start like totally staring at me. I could feel the horniness just radiating out of you. You were molesting me with your eyes, raping me with your eyes."

"Men do that all the time to me and to my sister. Teachers are always, like, trying to look up my dress in class, or they ogle my tits whether I'm wearing a bra or not. I go to the beach and guys whistle at me and yell "Hey babe, nice tits" and "Hey come here I got something for you!" The boys my age, I understand. There's at least a chance I might date them if they're OK- looking or nice, and they've got hormones and they can't help it. But you men just creep me out. You're all a bunch of fuckin' perverts!" Stacy was a man-hater – who instead, loved a woman's tongue on her tender pussy.

"So this is – like - my little revenge on all you old perverts," Stacy continued. "I found out a few months ago how easy it is to lead you guys around by your dicks. And I've been kind of refining my technique, and you're my latest project, Trenty. I'm making you pay for eye-balling me, and I'm making you pay for all the other girls you've eye-balled and fantasized about fucking. I tease you and hurt you, and tease you and hurt you."

She was finished. And fuck, so was Trent. He realized now there was no getting away from this cruel, depraved little girl. He was totally at her mercy for the next hour or so, or until god forbid, his wife discovered them.

By this time his dick had gone limp, from all the pain. Not completely limp, more like half-mast. There was still some blood in the old guy, though, and Stacy started caressing his cock again with her hand. She rubbed her hand up and down, her palm sliding in the tanning lotion. And of course, he came to life almost instantly, springing to attention like a good little soldier.

Stacy once again reached into her bag of tricks; Trent had no idea what was coming next. "Know what I've got here now?" she crowed. "It's my toothbrush. I'm gonna give your dick a good brushing. And when I'm done, I won't clean it off. I'll just take it home with me, and every time I brush my teeth I'll be able to taste your cock."

Son of a bitch, she really knew what to say to turn a guy on! Trent's dick was hard again, rampant, ready to burst. His nuts still ached a little, but he was back to concentrating on his dick.

She touched her toothbrush to the sensitive underside of the shaft, and began to drag it gently up and down. She'd go all the way up to where the head began to jut out, to that unbelievably sensitive little patch of skin on the underside, and then she'd slide it back down to the scrunchy around his scrotum. Up and down, up and down. She moved the brush around to the side, and then around to the topside of the shaft, still gently going up and down.

Never in his weirdest fantasies had he thought about having a teenaged girl gently scrub and tease his cock with her toothbrush, but it was intensely erotic. It stimulated him without really bringing him closer to an orgasm, the way a straight hand job would have. The bristles tickled his skin. It was heavenly, even as it was frustrating.

Then young Stacy moved her toothbrush to the head of his penis, which was throbbing and engorged. "You like this, don't you?" she whispered to him. "Which do you like more, my toothbrush teasing your big ol' cock, or the thought of me taking it home and brushing my pretty little teeth with it?"

"Oh, God, Stacy," he groaned softly. "You are so sexy. Please just let me cum."

"Not yet, big boy," she said. She continued to push the toothbrush around and around in circles on the head of his cock, the bristles tickling, driving Trent insane. He was helpless and having his cock tormented by a teenaged girl he'd never been so turned on in his life.

And, of course, she stopped. "I think you're getting a little too turned on, Trenty," she said. "Time to bring you back to earth." He knew what was coming and braced himself, and sure enough, she began to squeeze his poor nuts again, harder and harder. Oh shit, the pain was unbearable. He was nauseous, afraid he might throw up right there from the pain. She was squeezing him so hard, and his dick was starting to go limp. She stopped. Thank God, she stopped.

"How ya doin' Trenty?" she asked. "Want to try a little combination platter?"

Trent wasn't sure what a combination platter was, or if he wanted to know. But he had no say in the matter. She ducked her head under the blanket that was spread over his torso, and instantly he felt what he had been dying to feel. Stacy's warm, moist, sweet mouth engulfed the head of his cock!

Fuck, what a feeling! Her velvety tongue began swirling around the tip of his cock, making lazy wet circles. She pushed her head down an inch and took a little of the shaft into her mouth. Trent was dying to thrust upward and force her to deep-throat him, but he had a feeling that would piss her off, and the last thing he wanted to do was make her angry. So far she had been torturing him rather calmly. What would she be like if she were mad?

Slurping, gulping and swallowing away. Trent was getting blown by a beautiful but deeply disturbed 19-year-old girl. Of course, it was inevitable that his bliss would not go on forever, and he felt her hand once again encircle his nuts and begin to squeeze again.

Trent doubted that any man in history had ever felt such a combination of intense pleasure and intense pain. Her mouth was so hot and wet and sexy, and his cock was so hard. But her grip on his balls got more severe, tighter than it had ever been in any of the previous times. He was seeing stars, he was freaking out, he was going to pass out from the combination. The fucking combination platter, she had called it.

Finally, she stopped both the pleasure and the pain. Stacy stopped sucking and the squeezing. Trent hated to feel her mouth come off him, but was so relieved to feel her hand leave his scrotum. He thought he could feel ridges in his scrotum where her fingernails had dug in hard.

At this point in his ordeal, Stacy ran out of new twists, new ways to either make him feel great or horrible. But she had not run out of steam. For the rest of the hour, she worked him but good. She spread lotion on her hands and jacked him off, always stopping short of allowing him to have an orgasm. She toyed with the head of his cock with her fingers. She tormented him with the toothbrush, sometimes so soft he could barely feel it touching his skin, sometimes rubbing so hard he thought she would scrape the skin right off his penis.

And she kept hurting him. Trent didn't know how many total minutes his balls spent in the hot palm of her little hand, having the life squeezed out of them, but every second she was doing it felt like an eternity. His stomach ached, he was nauseous. His hands had long ago fallen asleep because she had tied his wrists so tight, and his arms ached horribly from being pinned behind him. He was her prisoner, her toy, her plaything, and he couldn't do a fucking thing about it. If he called for help or even moaned too loud, she'd scream "Rape!" and his life would be over.

Finally, Trent heard her say to him, "Okay, Trenty, I think playtime's just about over. I need to get back downstairs before Aunt De Ann suspects anything. And since you've played along with me, I think the least I can do is, like, give you a reward. So it's time to cum. You ready?" Stacy had the most angelic smile on her face. How could this possibly be the same girl that was tormenting him for the last hour?

"God, yes, Stacy, please. I'll do anything." Trent gasped

"Well, I figure there's two ways you can cum. I could just jack you off and let you spurt all over everything. You'd get your nasty ol' sperm all over your shirt, and probably the television and maybe even on the ceiling cause you'll be cumming so hard. Or I can put my head back in your lap and take it in my mouth. I'll let you cum in my mouth, and I'll swallow it all down. Which one do you want, Trenty?"

"In your mouth, Stacy honey, please, baby, please, in your mouth," Trent begged.

Stacy licked her lips and took a deep breath "Okay, but it's gonna cost you."

"Money?" Trent asked in disbelief.

"Of course, money – what did you think it would cost you – one of your nuts?" Stacy mocked him.

"How much?" Trent did not want to pay for sex, after all with De Ann in the house, she had always wanted it. Trent had not had to PAY for any sex in a very long time.

"How much do you have? I know; I'll just check your wallet." She disappeared below the blanket again and he could feel her rummaging around in his pants, which were down around his ankles. She re-appeared, holding his wallet, opened it, and took out all the cash.

"Hmm, whoa, what have we here? Looks like about $200." Stacy looked like a little kid going to a candy store.

"Well, it's your decision," she said. "Keep the money and try to get all the sperm mopped up before anyone notices, or give me the money and cum in my mouth. What's it gonna be?"

"Take the money," Trent said hoarsely. "Take it all."

"Don't mind if I do," Stacy said, and giggled that devilish laugh again.

She pocketed the money and bent over him. Her head disappeared below the blanket, and she took him in her mouth again.

Trent didn't know if, at any moment, this might be some kind of trick and she might start crushing his nuts again. But she didn't. She began to suck his cock, and then he felt one hand encircle his shaft and begin to pump up and down in a slow, steady rhythm. The coconut lotion still made his hard-on wet and slippery, and her hand slid up and down, while her mouth bobbed on his cock. He felt her tongue reach down and begin to make slow, wet circles around the bulbous head.

Fuck, he was out of his mind. He'd been hard for more than an hour, sitting next to this nasty little youngster, being teased and put through brutal agony. And now it was finally all coming to an end. Stacy was sucking his woodie as if it where a popsicle and she was dying of thirst, her little hand slid up and down, repeating the motion faster up and down. He could feel the semen boiling in his balls, getting ready to erupt. He wanted to hold her head in place to make sure she didn't remove that incredible sucking schoolgirl mouth, but his hands were still tied and he couldn't. He had to just trust that she would keep on going.

And then he came. There are no words to describe how powerful and intense his orgasm was. His cock felt like a fire hose hooked up to a hydrant, bulging and thrashing with power, and his seed was gushing out of his cock with incredible force. It felt like quarts of cum, and he squirted and squirted into her hot teen mouth, and he could feel her throat working, gulping and swallowing. His balls throbbed and ached, he wasn't sure whether it was the lingering pain of her nut-crushing or the force of his orgasm, and still he was gushing, and still she was consuming it all as her tongue scraped over and circled the head of his cock.

He was done. She lifted her head, and looked at him. "Give me a kiss," she said sweetly, and he leaned over and kissed her, open-mouthed. Trent could taste his sperm on her tongue as they probed each other's mouths in a deep, passionate kiss. Then Stacy broke it off.

"Whoa, man, that was a ton of sperm," she said. Giggle, giggle, like she was describing a quantity of Halloween candy. "OK, let's get back to normal."

Suddenly she was business-like, efficient. She leaned him forward, picked at the knots on the pantyhose and finally he was released. Trent reached down and pulled up his pants and fastened the brown belt. She stowed her pantyhose and toothbrush back in her backpack, while Trent's $200 was in the pocket of her denim skirt.

Just then De Ann's voice traveled up the stairway, "Dinner's ready, come get it while it's hot. I hope you're hungry."

"Oh it's too late; I think I already ruined my appetite." Stacy giggled as they both headed downstairs.

What will happen next to our sweet housewife? Now that Stacy and Ashley have exerted their authority in the household, what will Candice and Raven do tomorrow when they have De Ann alone again? To find out these answers – please tune into the next installment of my Vegas Adventure story.

I hope you have enjoyed this section of my story – and I look forward to hearing from you about it. Please drop me a line – I would love to know what you liked.

StryWrter7

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers