Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's work on this. Between the two of us, we can come up with something. We need to be at your house when Bo is going to be gone for a while. Okay, I have an idea. Let's get Rick involved. He can ask Bo to come over and shoot pool and we'll go to your place."

"Vickie, this could be a lot of fun. Thanks for your help."

"I may have to do the same for Rick one day, so this will be training for me. Let's go down and talk to Rick."

"I'm embarrassed all ready."

"He doesn't need to know the details if you don't want him to."

"Okay."

"Wait, I know how we'll be sure to get his help. Watch this." I dug through my shopping bag and brought out a pair of the sexy panties and told Mollie to follow me.

When we got downstairs I told Rick we needed his help. "How can I help you two?"

"We need to have you call Bo and invite him over here for pool so we can go to their house and plan his birthday."

"What the hell are you planning that you can't plan in our kitchen?"

"It involves these" and I held up the panties.

"Oh, that kind of plan," and Rick checked out the panties thoroughly thinking they were Mollie's. "I can help you out I guess." Rick called Bo and it was set. We headed toward Mollie's house and I told Mollie we were going to have fun with this.

Bo was gone when we got there, so I said, "Okay Mollie, dig out all your fancy undies, short skirts, low cut blouses and anything else you can think of." When she was done we had a pile of things on her bed to consider. Mollie started trying different things on and I said, "Wait a sec. Put on your skimpiest, sexiest new panties first, and then try on a skirt." Mollie stripped and put on the panties.

"My God Mollie, those are small and sexy. Perfect. Okay now, a skirt either very short, or split, or even better, both." Mollie put on a skirt and I said, "Okay, now sit at the kitchen table like you're at the restaurant and I'll pretend to be a guy sitting a ways from you." Mollie tried that and I said, "No, that won't work. It doesn't show anything."

"It feels like I am."

"Not really. Try another one." This went on for quite a while.

"That's all I have."

"Then we have to go shopping unless you want to wear one of those skirts without panties. Just hand him a pair of your new panties in the restaurant."

"I'll have to think about the skirt issue."

"Try on a blouse, and I'll be the waiter and a customer." This went on until we found a blouse that would work if it were left unbuttoned part way down. "Now that's sexy, Mollie. That should make him breathe hard. Wait. Better yet try the blouse without the bra."

"I'll be almost naked."

"Let's see if you can get away with it." Mollie pulled off the bra and put the blouse back on.

"Oh yes. That's what we're looking for." We tried the waiter thing and then I sat like another patron. "I can see almost every thing but not quite. You just might get away with it Mollie."

"Look at my nipples. They stick out like crazy."

"You must be excited. I'm sure they'll stick out for Bo too."

"I am excited. My God what's happening to me? A few weeks ago I was an average wife. Now I want to go naked and flash myself."

"You have found something that you like, that's for sure. So will Bo."

"I hope so."

"Okay Mollie, I think we have it figured out, but I have two more suggestions."

"Okay, let's hear them. I think I can handle anything now."

"Number one, shave yourself completely, maybe a week before your dinner so your skin can get used to being shaved and don't let Bo see it. Cut him off for a week."

"Oh, I like that one."

"Two, when you have your whole outfit decided on, like the skirt issue, why don't you show Rick and see how he reacts and what he thinks Bo will say."

"Oh...but, if...you know...if I don't wear panties or bra...I mean he might see...you know"

"So might somebody in the restaurant. Then you'll know if you can go through with it."

"You're right, but I'm going to be so nervous."

"Just let me know when you have your choices made, but you better hurry because if you change your mind, you'll need time to come up with something else."

It was a month before Mollie brought up the birthday subject again. "Vickie, I think I'm ready. I've been so nervous about it. I have been wearing the outfit around the house whenever Bo's not around to get used to the feel of it, and I have been watching myself in the mirror a lot too. I'm still so nervous, I could pee my pants if I was wearing any, but let's do it. If I can't go through with it, then I'll know for sure."

"Okay, when do you want to do it?"

That's why I brought it up. "Tomorrow's Saturday, so I can get away from Bo for a while if Rick is available."

"I'll make sure he's here: How about eleven?"

"Okay. I'll be over." Poor Mollie sounded as nervous as she could get.

I told Rick, "Honey, Mollie needs your help tomorrow at eleven."

"Now that sounds mysterious."

"You'll see soon enough."

"Where do I go?"

"Right here," I positioned a chair and said, "We need you to be sitting in a kitchen chair like this for starters, and Mollie will come in and sit at the table, kind of like a patron in a restaurant coming for dinner."

"That's it?"

"Not quite. Then you'll get up and pretend to be an attentive waiter."

"Then that's all?"

"That's all."

"That doesn't make sense."

"It will tomorrow, trust me." I still didn't know if Mollie would be wearing panties or bra or not and I didn't know if she bought a new skirt or not. I was anxious to see what she decided on. What I did know was first, Rick then Bo, were going to come in their pants. I was beginning to think I wanted to do the same for Rick pretty soon. It didn't excite me like it did Mollie, but I could have fun with it and Rick would go absolutely nuts. I'd get my reward soon enough.

Chapter Four

Mollie pulled in the drive and I told Rick to take his seat and then I met her at the door and took her coat. "Oh my God, Mollie, you look so hot. Rick is going to be a basket case, so take pity on him okay?" It was plain to see Mollie had opted for a new skirt with a split up the side and she was shaking from nerves. I still didn't know about the panty issue, but it was easy to tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

I led the way to the kitchen and as we went, I told Mollie to have a seat at the table like she was being seated at the restaurant. When she went through the doorway she saw Rick. Mollie paused and took a deep breath before proceeding. Rick had a cup of coffee in his hand and literally dropped it spilling his coffee, but he never took his eyes off Mollie. That was the quietest I'd ever seen him. I said, "Okay Mollie, you are seated, have you decided what you will do or how you would handle things?" In a very weak voice she said, "Yes, I want to sit like this, and she spread her legs causing the skirt split to open more and gave Rick a straight view of Mollie's most secret parts or her panties whichever it was, I still didn't know. Mollie was blushing like crazy.

I said, "Okay, let's just stay like that a minute. Rick, be sure you stare. That is part of the test. You doing okay, Mollie?"

"I think so."

"Rick, you're awful quiet, are you doing okay?"

"I'm...ahem...that is...my God, I'm fantastic. I can die happy now."

"Mollie, do you want to keep going?"

"Yes, I'm...I'm okay."

"Rick would you walk over to Mollie and stand close to her like a very attentive waiter?"

"I'd be happy to." Rick walked over and could look right down between Mollie's breasts seeing everything, but the nipples.

"Okay Rick, sit across from Mollie and tell us what you see." "I see...a beautiful woman that is turning me to jelly with a hint of brown of both nipples through the fabric."

"Rick, sit over here like you're another patron and you're looking at Mollie from the side. What do you see?"

"Oh Vickie, I don't know if I can keep doing this, Mollie looks so erotic. I see through her arm holes and almost see her breast again."

"Anything else we can do Mollie to help you?"

"I don't think so." Rick asked, "Do you want me to leave the room now?"

"Of course not, we're in a restaurant and Mollie will be exposed far longer than this. Sit down and enjoy the view again. Mollie, are you showing all that you want to show to strangers in front of Bo?"

"I don't know, because I don't know what I'm showing."

Rick said, "Mollie honey, if you sit like that I can see just about everything you have, and it's beautiful. Thank you for letting me be here."

"Thank you, Rick," Molly was nervous and even her breasts were flushed. With a shaky voice Mollie said, "I hope I can go through with this. Look at my hands shake. Rick was still staring and I could see he was having a hard time of it too.

"I guess that's it. Now you can decide how far you want to take it. If you want to ease off, you can wear your sexy underwear and your new bra. I'm sure it would still rock Bo's boat."

Rick added, "I think Bo will be blown away whatever you decide to do, Mollie. Go with what you can handle."

"I'm glad I have time to think about it. Thanks you two. I still can't believe I'm doing this."

After Mollie left, Rick was all over me. That poor guy was in bad shape and I got the benefit from the show for a long time that day. It was a topic of conversation and speculation for several days on how far she would go. I wasn't convinced she would be able to relax enough to enjoy it, but I thought she'd do it all and Rick thought she'd wear panties for sure and maybe the bra too, but keep the slit skirt and open blouse. Needless to say, we would never say anything to Bo even after it was history. The next time we got together for cards, Mollie had a hard time looking a Rick for about half the evening. I was hoping Bo wasn't noticing anything unusual in her manor.

Mollie had made reservations for Friday evening, so Rick and I were no more than home from work when we started the debate again. We ended up making a bet. If I was right about what she wore, Rick had to go clothes shopping with me and stay in the store while I tried things on and got his opinion. If he was right he could do whatever he wanted to me for one hour. His surprised response was, "Anything?"

"Anything."

"It's a bet." Saturday I didn't hear from Mollie, Saturday night nothing and Sunday morning nothing. It either went very well or very badly.

Sunday night, Mollie stopped by. Bo thought she was shopping. I was dying to know so before she could sit down I said, "I want to hear every detail, Mollie. Leave nothing out."

"Well, when I came out dressed in the split skirt and that revealing blouse, poor Bo didn't want to leave the house until he'd made love to me. But I made him wait, and..."

"I have to ask before you get any farther. Did you go without panties and bra?"

"I chickened out at the last minute and put panties on."

"I don't blame you, I would have too. Anyway, you were saying..."

"By the way I undid another button on the blouse as we drove to the restaurant. He could hardly keep his hands to himself. When he talked to me he looked at my breasts. He was so cute. You'd think he'd never seen them before. So anyway, when the waiter came over and I looked up at him, he looked down my blouse and his eyes got big and he stuttered and you never saw such good service. He hardly left my side. It turned me on, Vickie. I still don't understand it, but it turned me on, and poor Bo was almost drooling in his wine. With me wearing panties, I was more comfortable so I made very sure I opened my legs so another guy that was seated like Rick was could look up my skirt. There was no doubt he was seeing all the way up. The split alone was enough to make the guys stare."

"Don't stop now Mollie, tell me more."

"Well, while we had dessert I would look at Bo and played with my nipples a little and they were really sticking out. I could see the other guy watching too. He was having a very hard time listening to his wife when she talked. Vickie, I could see he had a...you know, a...an erection. I could see it."

"I'll bet poor Bo was even worse off than that guy."

"Poor sweet Bo was in sweet agony. I couldn't do this to him very often."

"Okay, so what happened next?"

"Well, when we were ready to go, I went to the restroom. When I came back Bo stood to go and we left. That's when I told Bo I had taken my panties off, and as I passed the guy that was staring I gave them to him. Bo about freaked when he found out I was without my panties and a stranger had them. I thought Bo was going to make love to me in the parking lot. Vickie, they...my panties...they were wet because I was so excited. I can't believe I did it and I can't believe I'm telling you all this. I couldn't get away from Bo long enough to tell you until today. He has been after me like a dog in heat, I love it."

"What did Bo say later, and did he...no, that's none of my business. What did he say? Oh, and what did he think of you shaving?" "

"My God, it was Christmas for him. He'll never forget this birthday. He won't stop talking about it now."

"I have an evil idea. I'm going to call and wish him a belated happy birthday. I'll do it on the speakerphone, so you can hear." I called and when Bo answered I said, "A belated happy birthday, Bo. Sorry we almost missed it."

"Thanks Vickie."

"Did you get any neat gifts?"

"Vickie, you wouldn't believe it if I could tell you about it. I had the most wonderful, exciting, surprising, and thoughtful gift from Mollie I'll ever get." I looked at Mollie and smiled and said, "Wow, Bo it sounds wonderful. So you can't tell me anything about it at all?"

"No, she'd kill me if I did. I will say her taking the hike had a lot to do with it."

"Now that sounds intriguing to say the least, maybe I can get you drunk one of these days and you'll tell me."

"Maybe."

"Anyway, hon, happy birthday and it sounds like it must have been awesome."

"It was Vickie, thanks for the call." When I hung up, Rick was standing there smiling.

"I take it, it was a success."

"More than you can imagine, Rick. I'll let Vickie decide how much to tell you. Thanks you two, and Rick, you can never, ever say anything to Bo about our rehearsal, even if we get drunk, okay?"

"I'll never say a word Mollie, I promise. I'm still in a daze from it myself. In fact, I'm going to leave the room now because it's starting to effect me just remembering it."

"Vickie, is he kidding?"

"No, Mollie he isn't kidding. We made love after you left until we couldn't walk, and he still talks about it."

"That's sweet. Can I go kiss him before I leave?"

"Be my guest. He might really kiss you back, so be forewarned. He is horny now."

"Thanks for the warning. After the kiss, I have to get back to Bo. I'm sure he needs me again. At least I hope so." Mollie walked in the other room and caught Rick before he sat down, and said, "I want to thank you with a kiss for those sweet words, Rick." Mollie really gave Rick a very long kiss that would melt glass and I could tell Rick kissed her back the same way. When they came up for air, Mollie was blushing like crazy. She took a deep breath stepped back and whispered goodbye and left. I smiled at Rick and said, "I think you got to her with your kiss there stud. You showed her no mercy. You sure have gotten your share of lookin' and lovin' lately."

"I sure have. That woman sure can kiss too. Almost as good as you even, but I think I better kiss you right now so I can compare." Rick was so turned on it took me all afternoon to put his fire out. It was starting to feel like our honeymoon again.

Chapter Five

Over the next couple of months we would get together and play cards like usual, and the flirtations and jokes continued, but seemed even more suggestive. Maybe it was my imagination, but I didn't think so. All four of us seemed quicker to give hugs and quick kisses.

A couple of weeks later, the four of us went out to celebrate my birthday, but we celebrated in a more conventional manner than Mollie and Bo had. Mollie and Bo made more than a few veiled references about Bo's birthday, and after I had played dumb and asked several questions, Bo looked at me and winked. I had a feeling he was figuring out that I had a hand in it somehow.

After a fun dinner and more than enough wine we headed home. When we got to our house I made coffee, and we continued with our adult jokes and suggestive references. We were feeling the wine. When I got up to refill our cups, Bo gave me a nice compliment on how nice my butt looked in my slacks. I thanked him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and took the pot back to the kitchen. Mollie stood up and said, "Rick, it's only fair to show you my butt and see what you think."

"I already know what your butt looks like and it's beautiful." With that Mollie went around and gave Rick a thank you kiss that was more impressive than I'd given Bo. It didn't go any farther than that and we continued talking. Bo seemed very attentive to Mollie after that, not from jealousy but more like he was getting pretty excited.

It wasn't too much later and they said they had to go home. We all knew why, but didn't need to say it. As they got ready to leave Bo said, "With Rick's permission, I have to thank Vickie for whatever part she played in my birthday present. I don't know any details, but I know assistance was given. I also have to properly say happy birthday with a kiss." Bo stepped up to me and kissed me every bit as long and passionate as Mollie had kissed Rick, and I didn't hold back; I kissed him back. There was more passion there than I had expected from either of us. I don't know who was more flushed afterward. That was a kiss to remember. Between the wine, an evening of suggestive talk and the kiss here and there, we were all pretty charged up. Had we played cards, it could have ended up being our first time to play strip something. It had been a very long time since any man other than Rick had seen me naked, except for Bo's brief peek several months ago. Seeing the change in Bo and Mollie, I decided I had to do something for Rick one of these days like Mollie had done, only maybe a little less overt. I didn't want to give him a heart attack.

The next afternoon I called Mollie to thank them for helping me celebrate and found they had a wine hangover like us. I told Mollie, "You better lock Bo up. He sure can kiss."

"Don't I know that, but I can safely say the same about Rick. He really rocked my boat that day. I could hardly talk afterwards."

I said, "We'll just have to keep them too busy to get in trouble."

"That hasn't been a problem lately. Your kiss last night lit a fire I still have to deal with."

"Good. Now we're even."

It was June and getting warm, and the four of us wanted to rent a cabin again, but the one we'd rented before was off the market. We picked another one that sounded almost as private, larger and a little fancier with a hot tub and an outdoor shower and we were anxious to get up there. Mollie and I bought new bathing suits and had the food planned.

When the big day arrived, we left in high spirits arriving late in the day.

The cabin was almost as big as our house. It was very private, as the brochure had promised, with a boat and a dock on a small lake with only one other cabin that we could see. One week was not going to be enough.