Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If we thought we were tired before, we were exhausted now. It took awhile before any of us moved. When I finally did, Bo and I got in the shower and washed each other off. When we stepped out Mollie and Rick were getting up off the grass and he held her and kissed her telling her she was wonderful. They stepped in the shower and rinsed off and I thought for a second they were going to go again but they were done too.

Chapter Ten

The four of us staggered in and crashed on the couch. We had had our first swap and it was wonderful. It was something to be done sparingly but not too sparingly. I could get used to the variety very easily. I finally said, "I'm going to lie down. Maybe we better go to town for dinner because we won't want to cook now." It was decided. We all took naps, but I couldn't wait to talk to Mollie and see what she thought of the experience.

Even with the nap we were all still a little tired. We went to town for dinner and all four of us were fairly quiet because none of us were used to all that exercise and excitement. The thoughts of the recent events invaded my mind again and it made me tingle and want more, but I was too tired. I just sat there and enjoyed the sensation and the memories.

Rick said, "I think the four of us are too wiped out to even talk. I almost feel like I could go back and go to bed."

Bo had to agree saying, "It's hard to be a stud isn't it, Rick."

"Our work is never done, Bo."

I moaned and said, "Oh, you poor abused things you." We finished dinner and headed back in silence and were in bed within the hour.

Wednesday morning dawned cloudy and threatening. We still showered outdoors and teased each other a lot, but we were still on a sexual hiatus. Our batteries were low. Mollie and I wanted to go to Marquette and go shopping for souvenirs and that was about all the weather was good for. Rick and Bo wanted to go fishing first, convinced the overcast would make for good fishing, so they went out and Mollie and I stayed naked and sat on the porch with coffee and talked about everything.

"Mollie, did you and Rick have a good time together?"

"Vickie, we had a wonderful time. That boy is good with his hands."

"He is, isn't he?"

"Did you and Bo get along alright?"

"You could say that. My God he is fast, isn't he?"

"Yes, he can make you see stars. Did it bother you to see me with Rick, Vickie?"

"No, in fact I got so turned on watching him put lotion all over you, I about went crazy."

"When he slipped his fingers in my backside, I almost climaxed right then, does he do that to you a lot?"

"Not all the time, but when he does do it, I like it."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No, I never have, but if I could get past the fear, I'd like to try it."

"Vickie, I want to try it some day."

"Talking about all of that gets me excited all over again. If I wasn't so worn out, I'd be wanting more again today."

"Your nipples sure show where your mind is. It's a good thing the boys are fishing."

"My nipples betray me a lot. I'm getting a little cool out here Mollie, I have to either go in or get some clothes on and I don't want to get dressed until I have to. Maybe I'll go have some coffee."

"I'll join you." We had coffee and talked about things at home and got our urges under control again. Mollie said, "I really was dry yesterday and that lotion felt heavenly. I think I'll put some on before I get dressed and we go to town." Mollie got the lotion and put in on saying, "This feels so soothing."

"Mollie, let me put some on your back for you." I started at her neck while she held her hair out of the way and worked toward her shoulders.

"That feels so good Vickie, if you'd like I'll do you next."

"I think I'll take you up on that, Mollie." I put more lotion on my hand and rubbed her back going down toward the small of her back.

"Vickie,"

"Yeah?"

"I can't believe this, but this is turning me on."

"Is it really?"

"Yes. I've never felt turned on by another woman before. Why now?"

"Maybe it's because of all that we've been doing. Do you want me to stop?"

"I...no... don't stop. It feels so good." I continued rubbing Mollie's back adding lotion and getting close to her crack. I didn't know if I should go any lower or how I would feel about it if I did so I slowed down and went just a little lower putting lotion in her crack a ways. "Oh God Vickie, you are turning me on a lot."

"Do you want me to stop now?"

"Vickie...would...would you do my front just for a minute. This is all so new to me. If you'd rather not, I understand." I moved around and spread lotion on her breasts and took my time touching her. I'd sure never done anything like this before. I was confused about my feelings, but there was no denying my nipples were like little stones.

"Vickie, I better lie down. My legs are getting shaky." Mollie lay on her back on the couch and I continued putting lotion on her working my way down keeping one hand on her breast. Mollie was mumbling and moaning as my hand approached her shaved mound. I was about to touch Mollie for the first time, and I found I was eager for it now. I wanted to see what it would feel like. Could I make her climax? My hand slipped between her legs and I spread lotion on her lips letting one finger slip between them.

"Oh Vickie...please...oh God...don't stop...please make me cum...please Vi...oh. I slipped my fingers inside her and felt her warmth, sliding my fingers around in her letting my hand brush her clitoris. I imagined what she was feeling and did what I would want done to me. I moved faster letting my thumb brush back and forth across her mound and her clitoris. My other hand was pinching a nipple and squeezing a breast harder now. "Vickie... I'm... oh, Vickie honey...I'm cum...cummingggg! I stopped moving my hands and stayed still for a moment. Mollie took a deep breath and said, "Oh Vickie, you were wonderful." Mollie put her arms around me and kissed me. What was happening to me? I responded to her kiss, putting my tongue deep in her mouth and kissing her hard.

I pulled back and took a deep breath trying to get myself under control. My pulse was racing and my head was swimming. Mollie took another deep breath and softly put her hand on my arm. As she looked at me she said, "Thank you, Vickie. I don't know what came over me. When your hands touched me, I knew I wanted more and when I got more, I wanted still more. Then when you touched my pussy, I got weak in the knees." Mollie hugged me and said thank you again.

"Mollie, I don't know what to think. My head is spinning and my heart is racing. Like I've said before, I've never done anything like that before. I...I better get up and walk around to clear my head. Now I feel like I want you to do that to me. I need to think about this. Let's get coffee or something."

We were sitting at the table and just nicely composed when the guys came in all wet. It was raining. As Rick walked to the counter to pour himself some coffee he put his hand on Mollie's shoulder. "You feel soft. Did you get your lotion on without my help?"

"Vickie helped me a lot actually."

"I'd give a lot to see that."

Bo joined in with, "Whatever you'd give, I'd double." I could only hope I wasn't blushing.

"Settle down guys it was just lotion not a sex potion." Or was it?

After lunch we got dressed and went to town to shop. The guys found a storefront bench under an awning and said they'd be right there waiting for us. Mollie and I were on our own to shop as we pleased without their wise remarks.

We went from shop to shop looking at everything. Anything that we tried on was priced so high that we'd never buy it, but we tried it on anyway.

We were in a decorator shop when Mollie got close enough and said, "Don't look now but we're being stared at by a very nice looking guy."

"Where?"

"He's over by the door. I wish I had one of those short skirts on now I'd give him something to look at."

"Mollie, you are so bad." I looked toward the front like I was looking for somebody and looked back.

"Oh, you are right. He's cute."

"I told you so."

"Maybe I'd show him something too."

"We could drive him crazy between the two of us."

"What would you do if you could?"

"I'd bend way over to look at something on the bottom shelf and give him a shot of between my legs."

"With or without panties?"

"Hmm, maybe start out with, and then lose the panties in the change room."

"Mollie, you are a hard core exhibitionist."

"Yes, I guess I am." Our fantasy evaporated when he left with his girl a few minutes later.

It didn't really take us all that long to get shopping out of our system. We found the guys and told them they had to buy us dinner and their response was, "If we buy you dinner, what do we get out of it?"

"I said, "Full."

"That's it?"

"What more do you want?"

"A lot more."

"We're tired from shopping."

"We need our lovin'"

"Maybe later, boys."

By the time we got back, the sun had come out and was setting but it had warmed things up a little and we were naked in no time. I made a pot of decaf and we just sat around and read until bedtime.

Chapter Eleven

Thursday morning was slightly cloudy, but at least it was warmer than the day before. The four of us took our time getting around and I took a shower with Rick, then Mollie and Bo took theirs. It was more than enough to get our morning off to a good start. We were so used to being naked together we almost stared more when we dressed now.

The guys wanted to go fishing, so Mollie and I went down to sun the morning away and talk. We kept the conversation light for a while but I could tell Mollie was distracted. "What you thinking about, Mollie?"

"I keep thinking about yesterday. It's probably because it's new to me, but I really liked kissing you. You really are good at it."

"Thank you, so are you." We were quiet again for several minutes then I asked her, "Did I do it okay for you, Mollie?"

"My God, yes, you sent me flying."

"I'm glad. I liked watching you respond to my touch."

"Any time you want to watch me again you can."

"I'll remember that."

"Vickie, I'd like to do you if you want me to.

Mollie, I...I mean...yes...I want you to."

Mollie looked around to see where the guys were and they were at the far end of the lake, so she turned to me and kissed me for a long time without touching me. I felt myself floating waiting to be touched.

Mollie put one hand on my breasts and started to gently massage them and pinch my nipples as she continued to kiss me. My arms went around her and I felt her sun warmed skin with my hands. Mollie stopped kissing me and moved her lips to my nipples and sucked me as her hands continued their exploration. I felt one hand moving toward my lower lips and I spread my legs in anticipation of her caresses. Her hand reached my mound and I could feel her fingers as they circled their destination. My legs went wider and I moaned. Molly slid down my belly trailing her tongue down my belly to my bellybutton where she paused to put her tongue in and move it around. I couldn't stay still or stay quiet.

Mollie continued her journey to my pussy with her tongue and lips and started to run her tongue around my slit then slid it inside. I almost climaxed right then. Mollie's left hand was near her face as she continued to use her fingers where her mouth was. It was when I felt her hand leave there and slowly move toward my backside, that I let out a loud moan and pushed my pelvis up. I wanted to feel all of it now. I wanted her to do everything to me she could. I completely submitted myself to her. "Oh yes Mollie, do it, do it all, eat me and make me cum!" My whole body was one nerve. Everything she did felt wonderful and erotic.

I felt a finger slowly enter my ass and another enter me in front while her tongue and lips continued to eat my clitoris. I wanted to scream. I had to cum now, but I didn't want her to stop either. I could feel her in my ass sliding her fingers into me hard.

"Oh Mollie, I'm going to cum. You are making me climax, oh my God, do me!"

Mollie started licking my clitoris quickly and fingered me fast. "Now! I'm cumming...I'm cumming...now!" I felt Mollie slow her movements as I climaxed. She eased me down to earth again, kissing me and painting my lips with her tongue. My breathing was slowing little by little. It was like I was reentering my body. I opened my eyes to see Mollie's face as she continued to kiss and lick me. I kissed her and gave her my tongue and I could taste myself on her lips. I felt satisfied, yet I felt like if she were to start again, I could climax again in minutes.

"Oh wow Mollie, thank you. That was awesome. We better be careful how often we do that or the guys will pick up on it somehow. I'm weak as a kitten now."

"I'm glad it was good for you. I really liked doing it too."

We rested quietly for a while before I asked her, "What was it like eating me?"

"I liked it, Vickie. You felt soft and warm, and I could taste a slightly sweet taste and I could smell the musky sexy smell of you."

"Would you do it again do you think?"

"I'll do it again right now if you like."

"No, I...I mean yes, I'd like that but I'm too tired. I mean again sometime."

"I sure would and I plan to again. Soon I hope."

"We sure have changed haven't we?"

"You can say that again. I really like the new me. I have a lot more fun now."

"Vickie, I see the guys over there fishing so they'll be here pretty soon. I think I'll go up and rinse down and put lotion on. Want to help?"

"Sure but I don't know how much help I'll be. If you don't mind being teased, I'd like too."

"Let's go tease each other."

We stood up and waved at the guys only to realize it wasn't them. "Oh shit Mollie, that isn't them."

"Well I'll be damned, it isn't is it."

"You knew that didn't you?" Mollie was smiling now and waving at them. I thought they would fall out of the boat.

"Yeah, I knew it. Sorry, I couldn't resist flashing them."

"We better go up before they come over here."

"Okay. I'd like it if they came over, but then what would happen? Let's go shower, girlfriend." We turned and waved goodbye to whoever that was and went up to shower and tease each other.

We got in the shower and soaped each other down. It felt good to be washed by Mollie and I was enjoying soaping her down all most as much. We rinsed and kissed each other for a minute then shut the shower off and dried each other. I started to lotion Mollie down paying special attention to her breasts. Mollie was making noises of approval in no time. I worked down to her butt and poured lotion into her crack then slid my hand down smoothing the lotion between her cheeks to her anus and beyond. I stopped and applied lotion to her front slipping a finger between her lips and when she moaned again I put my other hand on her ass feeling for her opening. I started fingering her anus and her pussy at the same time while she was standing there moaning and weaving. "Oh God, I'm going to cum Vickie, please lay me down and make me come, please." I had her lie on the table and resumed my fingering her. I had her moaning and climaxing almost immediately. I could feel her anus contract on my fingers as she climaxed. "Wow, Vickie, that was fast. I guess I was ready. Thank you."

Mollie put lotion all over me and it felt wonderful and it made me want to have her do me again, but I decided I wanted to save it for Rick or Bo. I still liked those guys too. "You better stop Mollie. As wonderful as it feels I'm still tired from a while ago." We went in and made coffee and waited for the guys.

Chapter Twelve

When the guys came back Bo said, "We just talked to a couple of guys out fishing and they said there were two good looking women sunning naked over here. Did you happen to see them?"

"Gee no, we didn't see anybody."

"Mollie, why do I think you were behind teasing those guys?"

"Why Bo, how can you say that?"

"Just a feeling let's say. You should be ashamed."

"Maybe, but I'm not." Mollie walked away laughing.

The four of us made some lunch and retired to the porch with our iced tea. Rick brought up the fact that tomorrow would be our last day and we threw our ice cubes at him for bringing it up. He followed that with, "Does anybody have anything they want or need to do today or tomorrow?"

I said, "Give me a minute to confer with my girlfriend." The two of us stepped away and I described my idea to Mollie.

She whispered back, "I love it, except what if we lose?"

"There is that risk and we don't know what they'd come up with. Even if we lose I want to try that someday soon with them."

"I'll do it if you will I guess."

"Okay."

I said, "Mollie and I want to challenge you two to a game of rummy: Guys against the girls. Who ever loses, has to do whatever the other two want, but not for more than fifteen minutes."

Rick said, "Anything?"

"As long as it doesn't cause pain or require us to run down Main Street naked so anything within reason I guess."

"Bo, I'm in if you are."

"Let's do it."

We had the game underway in no time. There was almost no small talk. All the concentration was on the game. At least for once I didn't have an awful hand. My track record lately had been pretty poor. As we played I tried to get a feel for Mollie's hand, but it was no use. We wouldn't know who won until the last minute because we required that a person could only lay down cards one time. That meant that nobody would know what their partner had until it was too late and if you held your cards too long you could get stuck with a lot of points. Low point would win of course.

My hand wasn't bad to start but I couldn't get anything more. I was getting nervous. I kept looking at Mollie for a hint but she had a blank look on her face. I had a bad feeling we were in trouble. When I heard I'm out, I almost died. Bo emptied his hand.

"I'm sorry, Mollie. I got us into it again."

"We did our best Vickie, but I have a hand full of points. So do I. There's no point in counting."

"Okay girls, give Bo and I a minute to decide your fate."

"Oh God Vickie, they are going to get us for sure."

"I hate to think of it."

Bo came back smiling. "Okay ladies, this is what you have to do. Rick and I want to watch the two of you make love and to orgasm, if possible."

We couldn't believe our good fortune. "Let me talk to Vickie a minute." We stepped away and kept our faces hidden so they wouldn't see the smiles. "We have to act hesitant and awkward for a few minutes. They have to think they're getting away with something."

"We're so good together we will have to be careful. Once we get into it we can get away with it."

"You ready?"

"I can hardly wait, but I'll be careful."

"Okay guys, gather round. We will do our best since we lost the bet, but if it doesn't go well, it isn't our fault."

Bo said, "Just give it your best and I'm sure that will be enough."

Mollie and I got in front of the couch and the guys sat down feeling very smug and in control. The night was young. We started by awkwardly putting our arms around each other and kissing just quick pecks on the lips for a minute. My hand wandered to Mollie's breasts hesitantly at first then I touched her and Mollie did the same with me. Without meaning to we started kissing for real. I was nervous knowing we were performing and that helped me from going crazy, but this was something hard to do.