Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long do you think this would last?"

"Not as late as they usually do. He has to fly out at four in the morning."

"I take it there will be no live entertainment."

"No, that gets a little too expensive."

"When is this to happen?"

"Not for six weeks yet."

"Okay. That gives me time to come up with something to do in case I want to be far away. Is Bo going to be here?"

"Oh sure."

"Mollie and I might have to find someplace to go." The next evening I called Mollie and asked her if she was planning to do anything, or if we could get together while they got drunk.

"I haven't thought about it Vickie, but I'm sure we can come up with something to pass the time."

The next time we played cards with Mollie and Bo the subject of the party came up and Mollie asked, "So how wild and crazy will this thing get?"

"It won't be so bad, since all the guys are older than the average stag party age, but it will likely get smoky and drunk."

"Who's getting married?"

"You met him sometime ago at the office. His name is Damon. He was the blond haired guy that you said was so bashful and cute. I found out he's almost forty instead of the twenty five you guessed."

"How's he going to handle all the crazy stuff? I can just see him blushing all night."

"We won't go crazy on him. He's never been married and is worried to death about everything. Of course he didn't say so, but it's not hard to see. He's just a nice quiet guy that hasn't had many experiences."

I said, "I'll feel sorry for him at this party."

Mollie and I stayed out of the party preparations. A couple of weeks before the party Bo and Rick were getting together with a couple of others and going over the preparations so Mollie and I went shopping. We were sure the guys would get a little drunk just for practice and didn't want to be around to endure all of the X rated jokes. They are only funny if you are drunk too, or are at least part of the festivities.

When the guys started to show up for the pre party meeting I called Mollie begging her go shopping with me or something. "Mollie, they're making suggestive comments to me already and they haven't even started to drink yet."

"Come on over. We'll go shopping or something."

When I got to Mollie's, Bo had already left for our house to join in the pre party meeting. "Don't even get settled Vickie, let's go hit the stores for a while."

We looked through a couple of clothes shops and looked at the really short skirts and talked about the guy that we had wanted to really flash up north then stopped at Victoria's Secret again just to window shop. We'd pretty much decided we preferred to be naked given the choice. The coffee stop was next on the agenda. We talked about a little bit of everything but Mollie seemed to be a little distracted.

"Are you with me today, Mollie?"

"I'm sorry, Vickie. I was thinking about what you said about the guys before you came to my place."

"What about it? They were harmless comments and kind of flattering, but I didn't want to be there with a bunch of drunk guys on one side and no one there on my side."

"Didn't you get just a little turned on knowing they were looking at you and wanting you while they were still sober?"

"I don't know how much they wanted me, but yes it was kind of a turn on knowing they were staring at me and couldn't have me." Mollie was quiet again. I assumed that eventually she'd say what was on her mind so I kept quiet.

"Vickie, I want to run something past you and see what you think of it."

"Okay, let's hear it."

"Don't say anything until I've kind of laid it out."

"Okay."

"I think it would be a tremendous turn on if we were to get masks that hid our face and our hairstyle, then serve drinks and food to the guys at the party wearing skimpy clothes. We wouldn't have to talk so our voices wouldn't give us away unless we made our voices different. We could pay all of our attention to Damon and give him something to think about on the plane. Bo and Rick could lay down some ground rules at the beginning. Can you just imagine us going down the steps in a super short skirt and thong and maybe an unbuttoned blouse without a bra. We could even let Damon touch us through the blouse for a minute. Damon would blush like crazy and the guys wouldn't know what to do. We could really ham it up."

"Wow, Mollie, that's quite a plan. Let me think about this a minute. Do you really think Bo and Rick could get the guys to behave themselves?"

"I think so. If not, we'll leave and not go back down. I don't kid myself, we'd get felt up, at least some, if not a lot. It would be up to us to set the limits."

"Mollie, are you thinking of taking your top off or something?"

"I hadn't gotten that far I guess. We could play it by ear. If they behave they get to see more. If they don't, we leave and Bo and Rick could put it that way."

"Mollie, what are you getting me into. It makes me tingle to think of it. How do you think Bo and Rick would feel about it?"

"That's the other thing. I just don't know. All we can do is offer."

"Why don't we call them and tell them of the idea. If the other guys think everybody can behave then it should be okay. The guys can say they might have found a little free entertainment if everybody will behave."

"Let's find a private place to make a call."

"Hello"

"Rick? This is Vickie, can you hear me?"

"More or less."

"Between you and Bo, who is the most sober?"

"I guess that would be me, but not by much."

"How drunk are you?"

"Not very yet."

"Can you get to a little quieter and more private place to talk for a minute?"

"Sure, hold on. Okay, I'm back. What's up?"

"Mollie and I are talking and we've come up with an idea that is pretty far out and we want to know what you and Bo think of it."

"I'm listening, honey."

"You and Bo will have to make the decision, but here's the idea. Mollie and I will be some of your entertainment at the party under certain conditions and with your full approval."

The End